Larry Stylinson (Jealousy)

بواسطة ConfidentMilk

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are 2/4 (it took me a while to realise I had to change that from 5 to 4) of... المزيد

Larry Stylinson (Jealousy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not An Update...
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update/A thanks
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 2

2.5K 66 17
بواسطة ConfidentMilk

        ----------Edited----------

Louis' POV

I rubbed my hands together in anticipation. It was time for our concert. We were all backstage at the moment. Me and Harry used to always hug before we went on stage, but we can't even do that anymore...

Niall came up to Harry and gave him a hug big enough to almost push Harry into me. I stepped out of the way and I felt a pang of jealousy. Why couldn't I do that? Oh right, stupid management.

"You all right mate?" Liam asked me concerned. I nodded my head slightly. Honestly, I felt a little sick, but I wasn't sure if that was due to me actually being ill or watching Harry and Niall laughing with their arms round each other.

"Alright guys, time to go on." Someone told us. We all nodded and I looked at Harry and saw that he was looking at me with an unreadable expression. He quickly turned away and followed all the other guys. I sighed and started making my way on stage.

We were well into the songs by now, and we were all having a great time. I looked over to Harry who was singing his solo. He glanced at me then back to the audience.

After another few minutes, I saw Niall jump on Harry's back. Jealousy swirled inside me. I know they are only friends, but it hurt. So much.

I tried to hide it by taking a deep breath and turning away, but I think that just made it more obvious.

Niall and Harry stayed close for the next song and when it got to Little Things, they both separated.

"I'm in love with you." Harry sung. He had such a beautiful voice.

"And all Nialls little things" He sung while looking me straight in the eye. My heart stopped right there. Niall? It used to be Lou. Little things is our song...It always has been. I felt the tears at my eyes so I started dancing around with the rest of them instead of standing there looking at Harry heartbroken.

Because that's what I was...

Heartbroken.

Harry's POV

This making Louis jealous plan was going better than I expected. Niall was helping out, though I had no idea why...

I saw Lou's face when I sang 'Nialls' and I wanted to stop and hug him, but at the same time, I wanted him to crack so he would run to me, so I carried on.

I swung my arm over Nialls shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. We were on a different song and it was Louis' solo. Niall started wrestling me and we both fell to the ground. Niall was on top of me laughing and trying to get up.

I heard Louis' voice crack slightly while he was singing and when I turned to look at him, he had his fists clenched at his sides and was looking extremely pissed off.

I saw Zayn go up to him and put his arm round his shoulders before smiling warmly at him. Louis loosened up a bit before bringing Zayn into a hug. Niall had gotten off me by now and I just lay there, looking up at Louis and Zayn.

So this is what Louis was feeling? Well...Two can play at that game Louis Tomlinson.

Just you wait.

Liams POV

Louis was getting jealous. Extremely jealous. He's always been the jealous one of the two. Harry was also looking jealous though when Zayn and Louis hugged. I saw something change in his eyes. That's how you know Harry is jealous, you look at his eyes.

We were making our way to the limo at the moment. I studied the boys. Harry had his shoulder on Nialls lap while Nialls hands were resting on Harry's stomach. Louis was watching both of them with a sour expression. He was so jealous.

I sniffed, trying to get Zayns attention. It caught it and he looked up at me questioningly. I motioned to Louis, Niall and Harry. He nodded vaguely.

Zayn put his arm round Louis and brought his head to rest on his shoulder. I coughed loudly and everyone looked up at me. I mouthed an apology and as Harry was putting his head back down, he saw Louis and Zayn close to each other.

He glared at Zayn, who pretended not to notice it. I could tell he did though as he shifted uncomfortably.

Harry was quite subtle when he was jealous. Louis however, was extremely obvious. He always made a move to take the persons hand away or he will look really upset and annoyed and it gets so blatantly obvious. He's never been able to help it with Harry, he just loves him too much.

We pulled up in front of the hotel we are staying at. Everyone has their own rooms apart from me and Niall.

"Erm Liam? Harry's asleep." Niall whispered. I looked over to Harry who looked peaceful. We couldn't wake him. I had an idea.

"Louis, you think you could help Niall carry Harry for us?" I asked Louis expectantly. He breathed sharply then nodded. Was he nervous? Just about carrying him? Really? Wow.

Louis took Harry's head and put it in his arms while Niall got his legs. They somehow got him into a comfy position and started carrying him up to the rooms. We had decided to hang out in mine and Nialls room first.

Louis' POV

I carried Harry gently up to the room. He looked so peaceful. It didn't last long though. I heard a bang and looked over to Niall.

"Shit!" He exclaimed. He'd just knocked Harry's legs on the wall.

I rolled my eyes at him before looking back down to Harry who was now looking up at me with a gentle expression on his face. It quickly changed once he saw me look back and he rolled out of my arms.

"I can walk myself." He said to no one in particular.

"You were sleeping. We didn't want to disturb you." I said without thinking. I haven't properly spoke to him in ages. It feels good. His expression turned softer before he nodded his head ever so slightly and walked in front of us.

I watched him go, desperately wanting us to be back together.

Larry shippers didn't ruin us. Elounor shippers didn't ruin us. Hell, even management didn't ruin us.

We ruined ourselves.

We didn't fight for each other, and isn't that what loves about? Fighting for the one who has your heart? I only have me and Harry to blame for this. Although it wouldn't have happened if management hadn't told us to stop seeing each other, but you know, that's just me being sour.

I sighed softly, catching Nialls attention slightly and began walking to the room.

Nialls POV

I watched Harry walk away. I felt kinda bad for Louis. He, after all, was just trying to help.

I heard a sigh escape from Louis' lips and when I turned to look at him, he had a mix of emotions on his face.

If we wanted Larry to become official, me and Zayn had to step up our game.

We walked into mine and Liam's room to see Liam and Zayn sat on the sofa and Harry sat in the armchair. Louis went over and sat in between Liam and Zayn and I went to sit on Harry's lap. That would catch Louis' attention.

I jumped on Harry and he let out an 'oof'. Yeah okay, maybe I wasn't the lightest feather in the world.

Whatever.

Harry encircled his arm around my waist and I turned to look at Louis.

His face went from bored to painful in 0.1 seconds. His lips parted as he looked at Harry's arm around me and he just looked so sad.

He suddenly clenched his jaw and sat up straighter, determined to let this not affect him.

I snuggled closer to Harry while silently trying to get Zayn to get close to Louis. He rolled his eyes before putting his arms round Louis and bringing him onto his lap.

I felt Harry tense underneath me and his breathing deepened, obviously annoyed. His took his arm off from around my waist and pushed me off not too gently. He then stormed out of the room. Louis watched him go and Zayn whispered something in his ear.

He scrunched his face together before getting up and leaving, I'm guessing to go after Harry.

"What did you say to him?" I asked Zayn curiously.

"I told him he was upset about something and he should go make sure he's okay. I told him I think Harry needs his best friend right now." Zayn replied while on his phone.

I raised my eyebrows, that was good. Zayn's really great at giving advice and convincing people about things. He just has that sort of face.

I smiled before dozing off, knowing I won't have to leave the room.

Boy was I wrong.

Louis' POV

I got up and went after Harry. If he needs a friend right now, then that's what I'll be.

I'll be the best damn friend he's ever had.

I caught his arm before he could go any further. Harry turned around suddenly, looking furious.

My breath hitched at how close we were. Our faces were inches apart and I could tell this position affected Harry as well.

"H-Harry..." I started. I didn't know what to say, we were too close for my brain to function. The last time we were like this, we were kissing. Oh how I miss those times..

Harry suddenly put his hands on my chest and pushed me against the wall. He trapped me in by putting his hand on the wall at either side of me. We were even closer now.

"Harry what? Go on Lou." He said Lou with disgust. "What were you going to say?"

I couldn't breathe properly. His breath was fanning my face whenever he breathed or spoke. My heart fluttered furiously and I felt myself going faint.

Oh God Louis, don't faint, now is not the time.

"Are you going to talk or what?" Harry roared at me. He pushed himself even closer to me. Our chests were touching, we could feel each other's fast-paced heartbeat. Both of our chests were rising and if one of us moved any closer, we would be kissing.

Oh how I wish I had the balls to do that.

I was getting dizzier and dizzier... I don't know what was wrong with me. I felt myself go pale and by the looks on Harry's face, he saw it too.

His expression changed to a more worried one. His eyes trailed down to my lips before he took one more deep breath and pushed off the wall, leaving me behind.

Again.

The sickness from earlier came back and I couldn't keep the dizziness away.

The next thing I knew, I was surrounded by darkness.

Hey, so this was much longer than the first chapter:)

Oh God, I'm so obsessed with Larry Stylinson it's unreal...

Btw, I have a Twitter dedicated to Larry, so it would be great if you could add me:)

My username is:  LS_5Ever

Get it? Larry Stylinson 5 ever?
I love you 5 ever *whispers* it's more than 4 ever:3

Hahaha okay, I'll be quiet now...

So I hoped you liked this chapter! There's a lot of Larry jealous moments:) Next chapter I'm thinking of 'shaking' it up a bit;)

By that I mean, they will still get jealous, but you will be getting more Larry moments where they care for each other and aren't mean to each other and stuff...

Well, let me know what you think!

Also, I'm going to make a Larry Stylinson Moments book. It will be about moments that have already happened in interviews etc in their POV's:)

Vote, comment, follow, share, etc etc:)

Adieu!

~CM

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.3K 769 61
The boys must learn how to keep their love a secret, as they are idols and are unable to date, especially amongst each other. *Contains minsung, hyun...
20.1K 491 25
Harry Styles, member of the famous boyband One Direction has it all. The fame, the money, the love, the attention, almost everything someone could wa...
411K 12.3K 34
(Sequel to Haunted) Louis can hardly deal with knowing that Harry tried to kill himself because he fell in love with the wrong person, Louis. Harry c...