I'm in love to an Apparition...

بواسطة loxmiii

NeneKasa or TsuNene shippers hoho Im kinda love this ship (no hate hihi its just my opinion but I still love... المزيد

-Introduction-
.1
.2
.3
.4
bonus meme:>
.5
.6
Yo! Please Read!
note !

Notes:

902 27 22
بواسطة loxmiii

Hello everyone, its me Lex/Labaduccii.  The author of "I'm in love to an Apparition named Tsukasa [A Tsukasa x Yashiro FAN-FIC]".  So I'm sorry for not updating the story, because I'm really busy at my online school works.  But don't worry I'll going to finish this as fast as I can do and update all my published books.  

Hehe.  By the way, thank you for all the reads and votes! I really appreciate it.  And I'm happy that this fan fic I made is almost reaching in other countries especially my homeland Philippines^^.  

I'll update the story sooner, please if I comeback again can I still have your support?  I do appreciate if you comment ^^.  Don't be a silent reader~  Thank you and have a nice day/night. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.5K 55 9
A tale that delves into the evolving relationship between Giyu Tomioka and Shinobu Kocho, two powerful Hashiras in the world of demon slayers. As the...
10.4K 162 33
Cassandra O'Connell was a young teenage girl, your average girl that wanted a future and to grow up. but a bomb went off, changing her life, her beli...