𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐄 | 𝐅. 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆...

بواسطة peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞ ⠀⠀⤑ who would've thought tha... المزيد

Fragile
Characters
Changes
Chapter One: Wakey-Wakey, Little Sunshine
Chapter Two: Pinch Me, I Must Be High As A Kite
Chapter Three: We'll Be Fine, Okay?
Chapter Four: You Won't Be Going Alone
Chapter Five: My Grandfather Hates Twinkies
Chapter Six: You're In Love With The Little Gremlin
Chapter Seven: You Can't Protect Everyone Everyday
Chapter Nine: Give Me A Day Or Two
Chapter Ten: He's Cute But A Little Psycho
Chapter Eleven: My Whole Life Was Wasted
Chapter Twelve: You're In Love, Five
Chapter Thirteen: Why Do You Call Her By Her Number?
Chapter Fourteen: I Can Throw You Right Into That Wall, Old Man
Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Lose Him
Chapter Sixteen: I'm Sorry
Chapter Seventeen: You Rumored Me
Chapter Eighteen: Leonard Peabody Is Harold Jenkins
Chapter Nineteen: Tomorrow Sounds Good
Chapter Twenty: Who's In Control?
Fun Facts
Deleted Scene #1: Talk In The Car
Deleted Scene #2: Let Me Out
Deleted Scene #3: Where's Vanya?
Bonus Chapter #1: Where's Eight?
Second Book
Fanart
please read !!!

Chapter Eight: Long Time No See Roommate

33.1K 997 1.1K
بواسطة peachyhxlland

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER EIGHT: LONG TIME NO SEE ROOMMATE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Five looked down from the ladder to spot Klaus taking out the garbage bags from the dumpster, looking for something. Five rolled his eyes and climbed down the ladder. "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me... I don't care."

Klaus looked up to see Five with a big bag on his back, climbing down the ladder. "Hey!" He laughed. "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?"

"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."

"Hey, hey, hey, so... you need any more company today? I could, uh... clear my schedule." Klaus said as he drank his liquor from his flask.

"Looks like you've got your hands full."

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just—" Klaus suddenly fell back on the dumpster and pretended to look for something. "I just misplaced something. That's all. Oh! Found it! Thank God!"

He found a doughnut which pretty grossed Five out. Klaus sighed as he stared at the doughnut before taking a bite, gulping hard in disgust. "Delicious."

"I'm done funding your drug habit." Five started walking away, ignoring Klaus.

"Come on! You don't— maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother." Klaus glanced at Ben and shook his head at him. "Not you." Klaus started munching the doughnut, almost finishing it.

"Mi hermano!" He called out to Five. "I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!" Klaus spat out the doughnut he was eating and huffed. "Come on, Ben. Let's see what's inside the house. Maybe (Y/n)'s inside."

Klaus got out of the dumpster and almost falling face-first but luckily he didn't. He and Ben entered the house and found you clutching your stomach. "Woah, hey, mi hermana! You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to get back to my apartment—well, probably my old apartment now—just need some of my stuff back."

"Want me to come along?" Klaus suggested with a pout but you shook your head. "No thanks, Klaus. I can handle it. Erm, have you seen Five?"

"Just left a few minutes ago."

"No one's leaving the house." You sighed in frustration as you turned around to see Luther. "Hey, weren't you supposed to be resting today?"

"I just need to get my stuff back."

"But we'll be having a family meeting. It's about Mom."

"If you're thinking about Mom killing our father and shutting her down, I'm not siding with you, Luther." You ignored Luther's pleas and exited the house.

You didn't really mind the wound in your stomach since you can heal a little bit faster than the rest. You just decided to walk on your way to the apartment since it was just a few blocks away from the Academy.

Just as you turned to a corner, you bumped into someone too that the impact made you fall to the ground, butt first. You winced and looked up to see a person offering to help you. "Sorry, little kid! Are you okay? I wasn't looking my way!"

You let her help you up and dusted your clothes off. "I'm alright. Thanks." You looked at the person to see her putting her glasses down, her eyes widened in astonishment. "Oh my God. (Y/N)?!"

"Jeanie?!"

Jeanie squealed and quickly gave you a hug. "Oh, gosh! It's been a long time! Long time no see, roommate! Wait." She quickly detached herself from you and scanned your face. "You look younger and got smaller. No way! You're 15 again! How did you do that? Teach me your ways!"

"Woah, easy there, Jeanie." You calmed her down. "I honestly didn't know what happened to me too but I'm on my way to our apartment. Care to join me?"

"Uh, yeah! I have a lot of questions to ask you!"

You rolled your eyes as you nodded and started walking with her. "Alright. I'll try to answer those questions."

"How does it feel to be 15 again?"

"Hmm... I wasn't prepared for that question but... kinda scary since I'm gonna hit puberty again."

"How did your siblings react when they found out about your state?"

"Pretty shocked and confused like how they reacted when Five came back looking like a 16 again."

Jeanie stopped in her tracks and blocked your way. "Hang on. Five is back?! And he's still 16?!"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about you having a crush on him when you were young."

"By looking like 16 again, does that mean like him looking like the same kid I used to like before?"

"Yeah."

Jeanie slightly squealed. "Too bad he looks young now. I would totally date him."

"Well, he's older than you. He's 38."

"Wait, really? How?"

"Long story."

You and Jeanie finally reached your apartment building as Jeanie opened the door. You and Jeanie were roommates in a big apartment and living with her felt like you have a little sister running around the apartment, creating a mess.

Jeanie unlocked the door to the apartment once you two finally reached your floor. She opened the door and shook her hands. "Welcome back, (Y/n)!"

"I can't believe you still live here."

"Well, I figured that maybe someday you might come back. Besides, not all apartments are good for me. This feels like home."

Jeanie flopped down herself on the couch, sighing dreamily why you removed your jacket, hanging it on the rack coat. "Does this apartment feels too much of a home that you never bothered cleaning here?"

"I cleaned yesterday."

"Oh yeah?"

"I took out ten pieces of crumpled papers to the trash bag."

"Mhm-hmm..." Your fingers slide through the wall as you looked around. The apartment didn't really change except for the messes that Jeanie did. Looking around, you remembered the memories you shared with Jeanie. "We had a lot of good times here..."

"Yeah." Jeanie smiled. "Remember when we painted the whole apartment?"

"Yeah, and you attacked me with your paintbrush until we started throwing each other paint that you almost swallowed some paint?"

"Yeah. I was glad you weren't using your powers."

"I was too focused to hit you that I forgot that I have powers."

"I remember you singing on top of your lungs that a neighbor scolded us."

"What?! I don't know that!"

Jeanie started laughing really hard and pretended to be the drunk you and singing.

"AaAhHH! Stop it!" Whenever you got drunk, you never had any memories of what you did after you wake up. Sometimes you do remember but most of the time, you don't. When you and Five were back at the diner, you didn't remember any memories of you going with him there and Five fighting a bunch of men singlehandedly. "When did that happened?!"

"The night before you disappeared..."

Your face fell and Jeanie looked down. "I, uh, really looked for you. Even reported to the police that you were missing. But they couldn't find you." Jeanie held your hands and looked at you worriedly. "Where were you?"

You blinked and looked down. "I-I don't know. I just woke up back to the Academy with Mom and Pogo by my side. I was freezing and—"

"Freezing?"

"Uhh... yeah."

"When did you wake up?"

"Like two or three days ago. I-I think?"

"(Y/n)'s it's not that even cold a few days ago. Well for me. But if you asked our neighbors, it's definitely not cold."

°•○●○•°

"(Y/n)!" Jeanie greeted you as she hugged you. "It's good to see you!"

You pushed her away and chuckled. "You saw me like 5 seconds ago."

"But I missed you!"

"Jeanie, you're drunk. Come on, let's get you to bed."

"No! I wanna celebrate!" Jeanie went towards the fridge and took out two bottles. "Let's have some part-ay!"

"Jeanie, you know what happens when I get drunk."

"Yeah. You, a woman in her 20s, who remembers no shit when she drinks. So, drink up, and let's forget about this day!"

You hesitantly took one bottle from her hand since the other bottle was already opened by Jeanie and she started gulping down. "Jeanie, what happened?

"Son of a bitch dumped me!" Jeanie laughed. "He dumped me because he thinks that I'm not hot enough for him!"

"That's ridiculous."

"His excuse? Hell yeah, it is! Super ridiculous that I fuckin' wanna bash his head through a damn wall! Can you do that for me, (Y/n)?"

You sighed and shook your head as you opened the bottle and started drinking. "I can't do that. It might kill him."

Jeanie went quiet as if she was thinking deeply which is weird for you because Jeanie is drunk. Jeanie raised her finger up. "Have you ever wondered, if the guys you hurt when you were kids were still alive?"

You cocked an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean?"

"You guys have superpowers. Luther being the strong one, Diego can like use knives as boomerangs, Allison can rumor everyone to get what she wants, Klaus can connect to the dead, Five can teleport"

"Spatial jump."

"Yeah, right, spatial jump. Your dead brother has like tentacles within him which are pretty scary, Vanya is... well... ordinary, and then you. You can move things with your mind, shoot out energy blasts, streams, waves and you might also have telepathy. Honestly, you're probably the strongest of all your siblings."

You laughed and shook your head. "No way in hell I'm the strongest. And I'm pretty sure that Vanya isn't ordinary. She has powers, I just know it. No way in hell dad will adopt her if she's just ordinary. Vanya is probably the strongest."

You stared at the window, sighing. "Powers or no powers, I know Vanya is strong. Just like us."

°•○●○•°

You hugged yourself, rubbing your arms, as you made your way back to the Academy. It's in the middle of the night and you just got out of the apartment. You and Jeanie tried to discover what really happened to you and for hours and hours of figuring it out, Jeanie fell asleep.

You suddenly stopped in your tracks. "Telepathy... I can do that?" You remembered what Jeanie said to you years ago and finally realized you did try using telepathy.

But it was a long time ago and you don't know if you can do it again.

'I wonder what else I can do...'

When you turned to a corner, you bumped hard into an old lady but you were the one who ended up falling. 'Ugh. What's up with me bumping to other people today?'

"Are you alright, dear?" The old woman helped you up and helped you dusted off your uniform. You nodded and smiled kindly at her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"Oh, is it alright to ask something?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you know a man named Nico Russell?"

Your face fell and was lost of words. The old woman continued. "I'm a friend of his and I was told he's living around here."

You shakily chuckled and slowly shook your head. "No, I... uh, don't know any Nico Russell."

"But I was told you're the granddaughter."

And right after she said that you quickly ran away from her. The old woman sighed and quickly ran after you. For an old woman like her, she sure is fast when it comes to running.

You don't know who the old woman is but she looks older than your grandfather. When you heard gunshots from behind, you quickly dodged them or moved the bullets away using your powers. 'Why the hell does she wants to kill me now?!'

You quickly turned to a corner and hide behind the bushes, praying that she wouldn't find you. From the small spaces between the leaves of the bushes, you saw the old woman stopped in her tracks and gasped out of air. "Shit! She got away."

The old woman looked at your directions making you gulp softly. You used your powers to move a trash can across the street so she'll think you were there. The old woman instantly turned around and loaded her gun. "There you are."

When she was gone, you finally stepped out from the bushes and winced when you felt pain in your stomach. "Okay, yeah, I should probably stop running into danger right now."

You finally made it back to the Academy only to find Luther walking away but you saw his body causing you to freeze on your spot. Diego, Allison, and Vanya looked at you with their eyes wide open, also surprised by Luther's body.

You even saw the broken chandelier, earning more questions inside your mind. "So, uh, anyone wanna tell me what the fuck happened?"

-•-°-•-°-☆

All chapters were made and ready to publish. I'll post the next chapter on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6 pm (Philippine Time).

Also, Jeanie's name is pronounced Jenny hahaha. At first, I thought about pronouncing her name as genie but I decided to make it sound like Jenny.

I don't even know why I told you guys how to pronounce it. Pronounce it in any way you like haha.

Also, also, sorry if this is short! I made this when I was super busy with school.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.8K 135 28
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞.❞ ❝𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨.❞ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾...
7.1K 185 18
- ✰ - "𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲?" 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀, 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲...
19.3K 218 11
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥�...
2.3K 18 13
e·phem·er·al {Lasting for a very short time} .。*゚+.*.。 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 ゚+..。*゚+ A girl falls for a boy ...