the name unknown: a 'k' short...

נכתב על ידי twentyfour27

after we met you, we get to know what friendship is but why do we have to lose you when we haven't know your... עוד

the name unknown: start
debut line
after the show
2023 world tour
supermarket
coincidence
practice room
schedule
calling
dinner
reached you
answer
run to you
finally
reunite
midnight talk
k through the years
interlude: why would you sacrifice for us?
breakfast
morning quarrels
get caught
explanation
a hero
pre-concert
the concert
the letters
alone
please don't
it's coming to an end soon
wait!
last hugs
the name unknown: end
bonus: until we meet again
epilogue: your name
dear heeseung
dear jay
dear jake
dear sunghoon
dear sunoo
dear jungwon
dear ni-ki
dear k
author's note
not an update

reach you

405 24 5
נכתב על ידי twentyfour27

k immediately call the company.

"good afternoon. this is belift lab. how can i help you?"

k bite hi lips. "um... i want to know further about the enhypen 2023 world tour staff recruitment."

"are you saying that you want to apply a position for the world tour staff?"

"um... yes. is there any position left? any position. but can i only apply one in tokyo? only at tokyo" k now bite his nails. a bad habit he got form jay.

"we're sorry. but you couldn't apply for just one city. and if you want to become a staff, you should've been applying months ago."

"i know. i'm sorry."

"is there anything more?"

"no. that's all. thank you. i'm sorry." k hang up first.

"stupid. how do you think it's possible to apply a day before?" k lies his head on the desk. he's thinking of another way. "should i go to their concert? maybe there's a seat left." k get back up again. once again, he searches through the internet for a ticket concert.

/ENHYPEN 2023 WORLD TOUR/

tokyo, japan
tokyo dome
november 4, 2023

TICKET SOLD OUT

k sighed. "k, you should've know if they are famous right now. there's no way i could find a seat left a day before."

an idea pops up from his head. he grabs his phone. he type the only number he has been in touch for 3 years.

after a long silence, the person answered. "k hyung!"

"ta-ki!" k screech happily. happy tears flow down his cheek.

"what are you doing, hyung?"

"nothing." through the phone call, k can hear heavy breathing. ta-ki must have been practicing right now. "are you busy, ta-ki? i think i might bothering you right now."

"it's okay, hyung. we're now practicing for our comeback."

"ah... it's 2 weeks later, isn't it?" k walk back to his bed.

"yes. that's why we've been practicing nonstop." answered ta-ki.

"is daniel with you now?"

"yes. you want to talk with him?"

"no. i won't bother you both further." k shakes his head. "just tell him i miss him."

"ok. i'll tell him later. so, why are you calling me? is there anything else you want to say?"

k hesitates. "umm... do you still have ni-ki's number?"

for a while, there was nothing but silence between them. "i still do. you want it?"

"... yes, please."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.1K 28
"You don't know me. Why do you care so much?" © 2020 - 2021 -JAKISM
28.9K 1.2K 23
A story about a girl named Minyoung who suddenly get close with her long time crush who rejected her before.Lot of things happened but will both of t...
13.2K 865 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
22.1K 1K 45
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐦...