The Revelation

Par Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... Plus

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

I agree darlin'

1.1K 31 3
Par Rddudd

At the NJC

Mike's pov

I knocked on the girls' door.

When Carrie opened it, I pointed to Julie and sternly said, "I want to speak to you in my room," as I beckoned her to follow me.

"Whhhhyyyy?" Julie whined in response.

"NOW!" I motioned to the hallway and started walking toward my room, knowing Julie would soon be trailing close behind me. Whether little or big, my daughter's not an idiot and she'd be a fool to test me right now by not complying, my posture and tone making it very clear I'm not messing around.

As soon as we entered my room, I directed her to sit on my bed. She didn't hesitate to sit down and her facial expressions and body language gave no indication that she was the slightest bit uncomfortable doing so. Had Shane done a proper job of disciplining her, she would've at least winced.

"I want to speak to you about your behavior the other night at dinner." Julie immediately looked down to avoid facing me. "I'm very upset with the way you spoke to me and Shane."

"But Shane already spanked me," she whined, never making eye contact.

"Young lady, look at me when I'm speaking to you."

Julie reluctantly met my gaze.

I'm pretty sure Julie's not feeling little right now but her response to my next question will let me know for certain.

"Don't you think your behavior that night warranted a more severe spanking than the one Shane gave you?"

"No," she answered quickly, without giving it a second thought.

I know I'm speaking to the eighteen-year-old Julie now because little Julie would have hesitated before lying to me.

"Well I do, so come here and get over my knee." I set my desk chair down in front of her and took a seat, slapping my thighs as a visual aid.

Julie rolled her eyes.

"Ugghhh. Whatever, this is ridiculous," she griped, as she positioned herself over my lap.

That's my girl, I thought smiling to myself, my snarky, smart-mouthed teenage girl. I patted her behind once she was in position.

"I agree, darlin'." I swiftly yanked her shorts and panties down to her knees and slapped her bare ass hard. "Your belligerence and obstinance that night were outrageous, to say the least." I spanked her again, suppressing a sly grin. We both know she deserves this. Shane may have let her off practically scot-free but there's no way I'm going to do the same.

"OW!" Julie grunted and squirmed uncomfortably atop my thighs as I delivered one painful slap after another while ignoring her whiny protests. A sudden knock on my door interrupted her spanking.

"I'm in the middle of something, come back later," I called out, resting my hand on Julie's slightly pinkened bottom.

Ignoring my request, Shane opened the door and walked in uninvited.

Seeing the position Julie was in, he said, "Mike, you don't have to do this. Please just let me explain."

"I don't recall saying come in. Apparently they don't teach manners at the Naval academy," I replied dryly.

"Mike." Shane looked at me apologetically.

Keeping my eyes on Shane, I smacked Julie's ass.

"You can stay and watch or you can go, Admiral, but either way, she's getting this spanking." For emphasis I slapped her bare butt again. Shaking the sting out it left upon the palm of my hand, I watched to see Shane's reaction. "It's way overdue in my opinion."

"Mike, don't take your anger towards me out on Julie. Can't we talk about this?" Shane pleaded. Seeing Julie being punished again, the anguish on his face from his guilty conscience was quite discernible.

"Unlike you, Shane, I don't allow my anger to dictate my course of discipline." I know that was a low blow but I couldn't help myself. "And besides, there's nothing to talk about, Admiral." I rubbed my hand over Julie's bottom. "Had you done what you promised, she wouldn't be in this position now. Would she?"

"Mike, if you'd just lis..." Shane tried to speak but I interrupted him.

"This conversation is over. I need to get back to disciplining our daughter."

Shane sighed sadly, realizing he wasn't going to sway my decision about issuing this discipline.

"You're welcome to observe if you need some pointers on how it's done," I sneered, squeezing Julie's bottom before giving it a pert slap.

Hearing Julie whimper, Shane shook his head as he replied, "I'm going to leave. If you change your mind about discussing things, you know where to find me, Mike."

Before Shane was halfway out the door, I resumed Julie's spanking. After a solid two minutes or so of reddening her behind with the palm of my hand, Julie's protests grew stronger, right along with her attempts to maneuver her backside out of the line of fire.

"MIKE, STOP!" she yelled, wiping her falling tears from her cheeks.

"I'd be willing to stop so you can retrieve the spanking belt from my closet," I said in a snarky tone, as I began spanking her thighs with fervor. Around the tenth smack devoted solely to punishing the back of her legs, I asked facetiously, "Do you still want me to stop?"

"YYYESSS!" Julie screeched, throwing her hand back to protect her thighs.

I immediately stopped spanking her.

Slapping her hand away, I said, "Ok. Go in my closet and bring me the spanking belt." I patted Julie's beet red bottom and pulled up her panties as I helped her stand up.

"No, you said you'd stop, Mike. That's not fair." Julie's breath hitched as she stood sniffling before me.

"Was it fair when you told me screw you and refused to listen to me?" I kept ahold of Julie's wrist as I awaited her response.

Julie silently wiped the tears from her eyes while still refusing to look at me.

"What's the matter, darlin'?" I gently rubbed my thumb across her wrist, maintaining my hold on her. "Are you ashamed of the way you spoke to me that night? Is that why you don't want to look me in the eye?"

Keeping her head down, Julie nodded silently in agreement.

Lifting her chin, I softly but very sternly said, "Go into my closet and bring me that belt." Before Julie could whine or pull away in protest, I gripped her wrist tighter and added, "If you cooperate and do as I say, I'll bend you over and spank you five times with that belt and your punishment will be over."

Julie started to shake her head no as she tried to move away from me.

" If..." I pulled her closer to me. "If, however, you continue to resist my direction, I'll retrieve that belt myself and ensure you won't sit comfortably for at least the next two weeks. Do you understand me?" So help me God if my daughter challenges me on this, I thought as I let go of her wrist, watching her carefully weigh her options.

"NO!" Julie yelled, shocking me with her continued defiance as she stubbornly stood her ground.

Grabbing her harshly by the wrist again, I began to pull her towards my closet as she tripped over her shorts that tangled around her ankles. She finally kicked them off completely as she followed, or more accurately, was dragged behind me.

Fuming, I growled, "THAT IS IT! I'm done trying to reason with you." I yanked that thick leather belt we bought together a couple years ago off the metal hook, where it hung precariously in my closet, and dragged my soon to be very sorry daughter back into my room.

"I am your father and you will listen to me." I whipped the belt across the back of her thighs. "Regardless of how old you are." I wanted to make it clear to Julie that I didn't care if she felt like she was three or eighteen, she would obey me, or suffer the consequences.

I proceeded to make good on my promise as I spanked Julie repeatedly with that thick leather belt while she stood trying desperately to free herself from my grasp. Julie twisted and turned, trying to escape the burning sting each stroke left upon her delicate skin. I could see her bottom reddening further underneath her thin pale blue cotton panties with every merciless slap. I'm determined to teach my daughter an extremely painful lesson about submitting to authority, one she should've mastered several years ago.

By the time I was done making my point clear upon her ass, Julie was a sobbing mess. Tears streamed down her red cheeks, snot dripped from her runny nose as she stood crying before me, offering her apology "I'm s_sorry, M_Mike."

Handing her some Kleenex, I waited for her to wipe her face before firmly gripping her chin.

"You certainly should be. Don't you ever speak so rudely, or disobey me so blatantly like you did that night, ever again. Understand?" I let her chin drop as I squared my stance, holding the belt in front of me at my waist.

"Yy_yes s_sir," she stuttered, trying to stop crying and calm her breathing.

I sighed, taking pity on my poor baby. Maybe Shane was right, maybe I did let my anger towards him affect the severity of this spanking. Pulling her into my arms, I patted her sore behind as I tried to comfort her. Despite the fact her impudence and smart mouth infuriate me to no end, I want nothing more than to soothe her right now but I know I have to remain firm as well. She absolutely cannot speak to me that way.

"I mean it. Don't let it happen again or you'll get it much worse. You should know that by now. Shouldn't you?"

My baby girl nodded sadly in agreement. After holding her a few more minutes, she finally calmed down so I gave her a firm reminder swat, told her I loved her, and sent her to her room for the rest of the day.

Two weeks later

Lisa's pov

Turns out, I learned a lot from attending all those meetings with Dr. Curtis. There were budget meetings, staff meetings, event planning meetings, meetings with investors and government officials and about a jillion committee meetings. I had no idea how much time and effort his job entails. I definitely have a newfound respect for what he does on a daily basis.

One thing I noticed all the meetings had in common was that Dr. Curtis commanded each and every one of them from beginning to end. My sisters and I aren't the only ones who are terrified of the man. Intimidation isn't how he garnered everyone's respect though. I think he did it by putting in the hard work and knowing his material. He's really passionate about what he does and he demands excellence from everyone he works with.

At one of the investor meetings, Mike made the mistake of coming unprepared and boy did he get an earful from Dr. Curtis. He grabbed Mike by the arm, temporarily excused themselves from the meeting, and quite roughly escorted him into the hall. I couldn't hear what Dr. Curtis was saying but it was obvious Mike was getting his ass handed to him. When they rejoined the meeting, Mike apologized to everyone and spent the remainder of the time sulking in the corner as he licked his wounds.

I guess Dr. Curtis's "punishment" for me served its intended purpose, afterall. I now realize why maintaining a good reputation is so important to the success of his charities and businesses including his mobile health clinics, food depositories, Salem General Hospital, the Foundation, and the NJC. I'm going to try my hardest never again to do anything that could damage that reputation, like getting arrested for instance, but I'm not making any promises. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.4K 263 27
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
17.5K 433 116
Year 2 - can be read as a stand-alone. Sophia struggles with the relationship with her somewhat old-fashioned, somewhat overbearing yet caring stepmo...
369K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
53.3K 1.3K 25
disclaimer-this is originally a bts fan fiction so don't take any word serioulsy thank you so the story is about min yoongi and his family include h...