Unfixable [h.s]

נכתב על ידי 4goldenipples

-New- "Can you burn me instead?" His expression changed back to a worried one. Eyebrows close to each other... עוד

Couple of words
Playlist And Characters❤️
Pre-Prologue
1- Porolgue
3- Hello
4- Numb
5- Soaked
6- Night changes
7- Just A Dream
8- Torn
9- True colours
10- Fix you
11- The beach
12- Baby
13- close as strangers
14- sweet creature
15- Cherry

2- Jealous

55 12 17
נכתב על ידי 4goldenipples

"What are you doing?"

I stay on the floor, when I hear the same voice asking me with a concerned tone. I hear the footsteps getting closer until it reaches the chair. I hear the chair being dragged on the floor for a bit until the sound stops because the same person picked the chair from the floor.

My brown hair that reaches to my shoulders falls in front of my eyes. My hands are on my knees that now are raised up. I feel my eyes again shutting desperately from the tiredness. I shake my head, disappointed in myself for feeling tired, being weak.

I hear his steps getting closer and when he reaches to, I can hear the chair put down on the floor and his voice again.

"Love, are you ok?"

I feel the presence of a tall figure in front of me and completely ignore it. I hear the figure move, and between my hair that shuts most of my view I see that the person lowers himself, he's knees out and his weight shifts into an uncomfortable position. He tries to stay still as he can but it's hard since it's not the most comfortable way to be.

"Can you at least look at me?"

His voice sounds completely genuine and only because of that I raise my head to him.

Green eyes, short brown curly hair, sharp jaw.
White t-shirt, pink trousers, long black coat, black old school Vans shoes.
Hands full of rings thrown on his knees and a black sunglasses held by one of his hands.
Eyebrows raised in a question and eyes observing my look and searching for mines, patiently waiting for them to settle and look at him permanently and not alway looking to the complete other direction.
When my eyes settle on his, like a magnet, I can't push away.

"The chair upsets you? Do I need to burn it? Show him who's the boss?"

I raise my eyebrows and smile, I haven't smiled since Shawn left for a trip with my mum, she could take only one with her and I volunteered to stay home. Shawn deserves a vacation.

"Can you burn me instead?"

His expression changed back to a worried one. Eyebrows close to each other, furrowed.

"And why would I do that?"

My lips turn to a line and the corner of my mouth turns up for a second. I tend to do that when I don't want to answer something. He raises his eyebrows, implying me that he wants an answer.

"If you're willing to burn a poor innocent chair that upsets me, why won't you bring the real thing that makes me angry?"

He shakes his head and his face relaxes a bit.

"You're angry at yourself?"

I nod.

"I won't burn you, jail isn't for me darling. Do you mind telling me why are you angry at yourself?"

I shake my head, it's nothing really personal, I usually won't say but these beautiful eyes got the worst of me.

"I make mistakes all the time. I can't play the song right. Every time I try I swear I look down to see that I won't have mistakes on the same par-"

I won't finish the sentence cause I can't. His hand on my wrist and his voice is heard.

"You look down?"

I back my head away for a bit, my face changes with confusion.

"You don't need to look down, love, here I'll show you."

He stands up and looks down at me, he offers me his hand and I take it. I don't even know why. I don't know this guy, I don't know his name, he looks quite older than me and I'm here all alone, it's lunch break and nobody's gonna be in the music classroom until next period. But still. I'm in school, what's the worst that could happen. I shift my weight to him, and he pushes me up to my feet. I get a little jump from his force and I smile from it feeling like a child. The old times, the old me. He smiles back.

"Here"

He sits down and makes me some place to sit too. It's a long chair for two so it isn't that hard, but still it's closer than I'd like to be next to a stranger. I remain in my position, standing.

"No thank you, I hate chairs"

He furrowed his eyebrows.
I wasn't completely lying, I do hate chairs. It's not comfortable at all, I prefer the floor and a hard material behind, like a wall, for my back.
He smirked at me and I just shoved a very small smile, just being polite. I'm a very rude person usually but I don't know this guy. I won't be rude to a guy that I have no idea what his power is. His kind of intimidating if you look at him in some perspectives and different points.

"Ok.."

He chuckles a bit

"Can you give me your beanie please?"

I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed and a questioning look but still took my beanie off and gave it to him, he looked at my hair and chuckled. I ignored it, not really knowing why he chuckled.
He puts the beanie over his soft brown curls, takes the folded edges and unfolds them, having it on his eyes, blindfolded himself. I look at him curious and watch as he moves his fingers all over the piano until he finds the place to his right hand, then he does the same with the left one.

As he started playing the song I was amazed, knowing that he might know so many songs if he just knew how to play it out of nowhere. But embarrassed that he heard me singing. No one except Shawn heard me singing. And my father. Yeah right, him.

He began playing the last part I sang,

"Sing" I shook my head as he looked at me, not really seeing anything.
"I don't sing"
"but I heard you" I shook my head again.

He continued playing but he kept playing the same part smiling devilishly.

"Why are you repeating it?" I asked him rudely.

I got quite annoyed that he just kept repeating the same part over and over again.

"Only when you'll sing I will move to the second one"

I huffed in annoyance and he kept repeating it. After once or twice I really got annoyed so I waited for the beginning of the chorus and began singing it, doling my eyes.

"🎶'Cause I wished you the best of
all this world could give.
And I told you when you left me
there's nothing to forgive.🎶"

He looked back at me even though he couldn't see a thing, but it only showed me how skilled he is. He doesn't even think about it. I do too usually but not with this stupid ass switch.

"🎶But I always thought you'd come back,
Tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery.
It's hard for me to say,
I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me🎶"

Here it comes.

"🎶As I sink, in the sand-🎶"

He did it perfectly, and I just smiled, and so did he,

"🎶Watch you slip through my hands,
Oh as I die here another day-🎶"

He kept playing and joined me to the next lyrics

"🎶Then cause all I do is
           cry behind this smile-🎶"

His voice is angelic, and I never would have guessed that he sings that good, not I feel like my voice is shit compared to his and I don't understand why he made me sing if he could have just done it himself.

When we both finished singing the song together he took off the beanie and all his hair messed up and I smiled at the sight.

"Your hair is a mess"

He chuckled.

"Well then, it makes the both of us."

I looked confused but then gasped, cause now I understood why he laughed at me when I took off my beanie. He got up and ruffled my hair even more and then he fixed his own when I tried fixing mine.
You would have guessed I would shout or laugh but I actually don't know how to act in times like this, I guess it called being playful, but I don't have it in me since I'm 5.

"Sit"

He said firmly but with a smile and patted on the chair for me to have a seat.
I sat on the piano chair and I felt him touching my hair, I raised my hands up to stop him, putting my own hands on his but then I felt the beanie in between his hands. Then I understood that he only wanted to put the beanie back and blindfold me. I back my hands always and put them on the right places on the piano right before all I see is darkness.

With my black beanie hiding everything next to me I began playing, this time he sang with me all the song and when I reached the part I alway mess up with, I felt his hand on my shoulder.
I felt nervous I didn't wanna let him and me down.
Wait. Him? Why would I let him down, he doesn't care, he has no idea who I am. Which reminds me I need to ask his name when I'm finished. Without even noticing I already passed the part and I smiled, after a few moments I finished the song and turned around.
He takes the beanie off right away which causes my hair to fly everywhere and he laughs gently.

"My god you look so funny that way"

I just look at him, staring at his laugh. I don't understand what's so funny. I usually don't. So I just stared at him until his face turned awkward.

"Sorry did I hurt you?"

I shake my head blankly and I just look confused.

"Oh I thought I did cause you just stare at me"

I hear the big doors getting wide open and a few heels stepping into it.

"It's not you hottie it's just her, she's a weir-doh"
Hannah, I hate her. She always mocked me. Since day one I'm here. I mean who moves to a new school in his last year. And of course they would think it's because of me, I mean Shawn is quite the player. My brother looks good and he charms the girls so why would they think my twin bro is the problem.

"She cant.. feel or something. Even her brother said that the therapist couldn't help her. She feels only anger and hate like a horrible person, she even never smiles. What kind of person is that ?You shouldn't talk with her. She unfixable"

Shawn? But he knows not to talk about it.. mum would be angry at him if she knew.. she doesn't want people to know that her daughter is a weirdo. I guess I won't tell her, Shawn will get punished for that.

I got up from the chair and left the room.
I have nothing else to add.
He knows I'm weird now he won't talk to me, and I don't even know his name.
Well, it passed, now I will just do whatever.

"Yo! Hunter!"

I turned around to see my brother's best friend Cory. They've been friends since day one, when we moved a house Cory moved as well. Our mothers have been best friends forever so we do it all together. Cory is the only one who actually talks to me willingly at this dumb school. When I'm all by myself he joins me sometimes.

"When's your brother back?"

I roll my eyes at him.
He knows when Shawn returns.

"You know it."

Cory rolls his eyes at me with a small smile.
He knows that my answers will always be this way, especially if I know the person in front of me.
I know Cory, and knowing Cory means he just tries to find something to talk about and stay with me until we arrive at our class. Literature. Cory and Shawn are the only people who stay with me at school and after school. The only people who can bear my weirdness. They hate to leave me by myself so simply, they just don't.

I just smile a little to assure him that I'm not mad like I always am, you can't really know if I am or not.

"Let's just go to class Cor"

—————————
Girl can be evil sometimes don't you agree?
That's why I actually prefer hanging around with ma boyssss hahaha ok anyways, tell me what you think, comment and vote:) 10 votes for the next part!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
342K 2.3K 51
Imagines of Harry Styles >requests are closed
1.5K 136 41
Autophobia Noun A fear of one's self Copyright @Niallspopsicle ©
178K 1.6K 126
I write a bunch of preferences, some mine, some not. You can always request one if you would like a speciel one :)