Your Troublemaker - A TAEGYU...

Da trulywaeng

Kang Taehyun finds himself taking care of Choi Beomgyu, his troublesome dormmate. Beomgyu didn't asked him to... Altro

Waenged'
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

790 51 56
Da trulywaeng

HEY! Vote pleasee?

Chapter 5: "New Boy Toy"

"Kang Taehyun?!"

Beomgyu looked at the woman who bursted the door open of Taehyun's hospital room. He stayed quiet as the woman walked towards Taehyun and talked to the sleeping boy.

Later on, the woman turned to him who he concluded as Taehyun's mother. Looks like he's meeting his in-law earlier than expected-- In-laws?! What the fuck, Choi Beomgyu?!

"You are Taehyun's..?"

"We aren't friends, Ma'am." he said not looking in her eyes. He stood up and fixed his cap. "I'll be going, Ma'am." he was forced to address 'Ma'am' to the lady, he doesn't respect nor care about other people who thinks that he is a rude person, but the other way round happened after meeting Taehyun's mom.

Beomgyu was about to step out when she grabbed her and made him sit in the couch again. "Don't leave yet, what's your name, mister?"

Beomgyu sighed mentally. "Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu, Ma'am."

Mrs. Kang nodded. "Oh," she pointed Beomgyu, "Perhaps, you know Choi Soobin? I think you're both connected to my baby Tae." she sat down beside Taehyun and started to peel an orange.

How did Taehyun know Soobin? Am I right? Or Taehyun was just dragged into this mess? Its impossible that Taehyun is a gang member. Right?!

"Uh, actually," Mrs. Kang looked at him while eating orange. "He's a close friend of mine." he cleared his throat.

"Great then! Why won't you come over next week on our house? I'll tell Taehyun to bring Soobin so you'll have little bondings! Aw, my poor baby," she caressed Taehyun's hair.

"Ma'am," he cleared his throat again, "Why are you inviting me to come over?"

"Because why not?"

I guess Taehyun got his attitude from his mom. Ugh.

"I mean, we are not even friends."

"Oh, aren't you my baby's boyfriend?"

WHAT?!

"Taehyun has great standards! Why aren't he telling me that he got himself a boyfriend? When did you meet--"

"Uh ma'am!" he cut off Mrs. Kang.

"Yes?" she smiled sweetly.

"We are not boyfriends. Nor friends," he tried to smile, after seeing Mrs. Kang frown.

"Aww, apologies, Beomgyu. Taehyun did not have boyfriends or girlfriends since then. I wanted him to feel loved by another person too."

That's just right. No relationships, no heartbreaks.

"If you didn't know, Taehyun is in love with his books, everytime in everyday you'll see him in a spot reading quietly."

Pretty obvious.

He forgot that he needs to leave. "Ma'am, I really need to go." he stood up.

"Why? Don't you want Taehyun to see you when he wakes up?"

I'd rather not.

"He'll be glad."

Really? But who am I kidding.

"Uh, something urgent.. came up."

...

"Mom, I'm already fine, geez." Taehyun was reading a book again.

"I don't see fine on your face, baby! How about, one more night?" Mrs. Kang's eyes were pleading.

Taehyun pouted and put down his book. "Mom, you've been here for 4 days, I can walk steady already. I'm more than okay now."

It has been four days since Taehyun's mom slept here. And it has been four days that Beomgyu didn't go home. Where is he?

"Okay, fine. I guess my baby made up his mind already."

Taehyun just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, one question and I'll go home." She smiled widely.

"What is it, mom?

"Beomgyu is your boyfriend, right?!"

"I- WHAT?! Mom! No way! Never!" his eyes were wide opened.

"Aish," she got her bag and stood up, "I thought Beomgyu was just shy to tell me that you're boyfriends. Turns out he was right."

She kissed Taehyun's forehead. "I'll be leaving, honey." she turned around and headed for the door.

"Wait, mom,"

She turned to Taehyun. "Yes? You need anything, baby?"

"You met Beomgyu?" he asked.

"Yes, he brought you to the hospital right? Don't you remember?"

"Uh, yes. I did..."

I clearly remember.

"..but, he stayed there?"

Mrs. Kang's face brightened. "Are you curious abour him? Is he your crush? You finally have a crush!"

"Mom! It's not like that, alright? Just answer my question."

Why does mom always put malice in everything?

"to answer your question, yes, he did. When I entered your room, he was sitting on the couch."

"Why didn't he wait for me to wake up?.." Taehyun mumbled to himself.

"Urgent thing." His mom just said.

"What are you talking about, mom?"

"He didn't wait for you because he said that something urgent came up."

"Mom, I didn't even say anything!"

"Yeah, right, honey. I'll leave now, okay? You know who to call. Love you," she finally left.

Taehyun sighed. "I hope he is fine wherever he is."

...

It has been 5 days since Beomgyu went to nowhere. Taehyun kinda feels weird, he expected that his days in their dorm would be noisy and he'd be jammed with cusses.

He expected to see pile of dirty clothes and dishes to wash and many things.

But its totally fine! He likes this. He liked that no one would bother him and leave this place swept by a tsunami.

He stood up to get some tea. He went to the kitchen and boiled water. A little later, he drank tea while he's in the kitchen. He turned around to see, and surprisingly, Beomgyu was there!

"Beomgyu?" he called out.

Beomgyu continue to walk towards him.

"Where have.. you been? Taehyun hesitated to ask that question. It's quite odd, you know.

Instead of answering Taehyun's question. He grabbed Taehyun's neck and gave him a kiss.

Taehyun felt Beomgyu's lips quickly pressed with his. His eyes were widened as ever.

After that, Beomgyu just left leaving Taehyun speechless.

"What just fucking happened?" Taehyun cussed to himself.

He slapped his cheek. "Pabo, you call that a kiss! But why did he kiss me?!"

He overthinked and went to sleep to shrug his thoughts off.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu leaned on the door of their dorm after closing it.

"New boy toy--"

Beomgyu pushed Allen, the man who just spoke. "He isn't, you brat."

"Man," Haechan spoke, who was beside him. "We dared you to fucking kiss your newest. Then you'll gag us up and tell that he fucking isn't?"

"Yeah! He's right, fucker! Why did you do that?" Allen spoke again.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and walked ahead of them.

Because I wanna try it. He thought.

Waeng :3

HAVEEEEE YOU SEEEEN ITT?! MINISODE 1: BLUEEEE HOURRRRR! 😀😭 I CANNOT WITH IT. Black-haired Yeonjunieeee is baaack my dear clowns! My MOA heaaaaart is so happy!

Anyways, what are your thought about this chappie?! Comment!

And I just wanted to share my other story, its a yeonbin by the way. So, if you're a yeonbin enthusiast cuz YEONBIN is absolutely real for me, no one can change my smol mind, unless Taehyun will get more taller than Soobin. Check out my profile and you can find it in my works!

Also, follow me if you want to read more stories! Like this! I'll be making so maaaaany as in maaaany stories so make sure to see it! I have a lot of things that is stored in my drafts. I can't release it yet, I need to finish this story first!

And again, stream!

-ahhkaey thanks for reading my nonsense remarks slaesh blabberings lol

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

86.9K 4.9K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LOβ™‘ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
153K 6.4K 20
A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomgyu. Their natures are the complete oppos...
21.4K 578 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
151K 9K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...