December can change your life✔

Da justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... Altro

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Sunday, December 12th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Tuesday, December 28th
Wednesday, December 29th
Thursday, December 30th
Friday, December 31st
Saturday, January 1st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Saturday, December 18th

324 22 2
Da justlikethemoon_

Kara wakes up with Lena laying next to her. It takes a minute but then the visions of last night get back to her. They kissed. And Kara liked it. 

After their last kiss, there was a good silence between the girls. When Kara wanted to say something again she noticed Lena had fallen asleep. 

Kara really wants to talk about what this means with Lena. But she knows one thing for sure. She is in love with Lena Luthor. 

After five more minutes of staring at the sleeping beauty, Lena starts to wake up. When Lena fully opens her eyes she sees Kara staring at her. 

'Goodmorning.' Lena smiles thinking of everything that happened last night. 

'Morning.' Kara smiles. 

Lena crawls closer to Kara and sits up next to her. She lays her head on Kara's shoulder. 

'Sorry I fell asleep so fast.' Lena says. 

'No problem but I do think we need to talk.' Kara says. 

Lena nods. 'Well, you have to know it was because I slept two hours the night before because I was doubting the whole night if I should tell you.'

Kara snickers

'So that's when we kissed last night.' 

'Yeah, we did.' Lena smiles proudly. 

'What did it mean?' Kara asks. 

'It means I really want us to be something more than friends. Maybe like girlfriends?' Lena says hesitantly.

'I like the sound of that.' Kara says as she cups Lena's face and the two girls kiss again. 

'But I do want to say something else.' Kara says after the kiss breaks apart. 

'I'm not sure I'm ready to face the world already.' Kara says. 

'You want us to be secretly dating?' 

'Yes, if that's okay with you.' 

'Of course. Take your time. When I found out I was gay I had a pretty hard time with it. You can better take it easy than rush it. And we can just make out when we are in private. That's no problem for me.' Lena says smiling. 

Both girls connect their lips. This is the time it turns into an intense make-out session. 

'I definitely can get used to this.' Kara says.

'But we do need to get breakfast now. Otherwise, my mom is going to bring us something and find us making out.' Kara says.

Lena nods as she grabs some clothes from her suitcase. She is about to walk to the bathroom when Kara stops her.

'Are you gonna take a shower?' Kara asks.

Lena smirks. 'How come you ask... Want to join?'

Kara's face gets all red.

'No, I just mean that if you are not going to shower you can change here. Only if you are comfortable. I don't mind seeing you.' Kara whispers without looking into Lena's green eyes.

'Oh yeah. That's okay with me. But you can't stare.' Lena says to Kara while pointing a finger at her.

'I won't. I'm gonna change too.' Kara says while grabbing her comfy sweater and some pants to wear for the day.

Both of the girls change in the same room. And they are girlfriends now but don't really look at each other yet.

Kara and Lena make their way downstairs and see Alex eating breakfast and Eliza reading a magazine on the couch.

'Goodmorning girls!' Eliza cheers.

'Morning!' Kara and Lena say happy at the same time.

'Damn you two are too happy.' Alex grunts.

Kara shakes it off and goes on with what she's doing.

Kara prepares some toast for Lena and herself.

At some point, Alex stands up to go to the bathroom. When Kara stands up to put away her plate she sees Eliza focussed on an article and her face turned the other way.

That's when Kara surprises Lena by putting a quick kiss on Lena's cheek.

Lena goes all red in a second and Kara smirks. She looks at Eliza still focussed on the magazine.

Alex comes back seconds later from the bathroom and sees Lena being as red as a tomato. 

'Lena, what are you blushing about?' She asks. 

'Just something embarrassing my friends texted me.' Lena says coldly. That's one good thing about being a Luthor. Lena can lie without making it even a bit suspicious. 

When finishing breakfast both girls go upstairs again. They say it's to work on their assignment. And it partly is. But it's also to kiss. 

The door closes when Lena pushes Kara against the wall. Kissing her. It's not rough. It's subtle. Yet in a way, Lena can take the lead. Their tongues battle for a long time when Kara hears the sound of the stairs as a sign someone is coming upstairs. 

Quickly the girlfriends sit down in their fort. Lena grabs the booklet and opens it. When they hear someone passing the room without opening or knocking on the door they breathe out of relief. 

'We might as well answer the questions now.' Lena says. 

'We forgot yesterday.' Kara states. 

'Yeah, I know. We were kind of busy...' Lena grins. 

'Question from yesterday. Do you remember what your first school report was about?' Lena reads. 

'It's silly but mine was about pizza.' Kara laughs. 

Lena facepalms her hands. 'Seriously? Well, I could have expected it.'  

'Mine was about the periodic table.' Lena says. 

'What is that?' Kara frowns. 

'That's exactly the reason I help you with science.' Lena smiles. 

'Next question:' Kara starts reading from the booklet.

'What is your biggest worry at the moment. It's your turn to start.' 

Lena thinks for a second but the answer to that is pretty clear. 'Honestly? Just going back home. I didn't like it here at the start but now I like you so much I don't want to go home.' 

Kara smiles at Lena's answer. 'I'll take that as a compliment. But I get what you're saying. This is going to be complicated. But let's figure that out later. For now... let's just enjoy being together.' 

Lena smiles. 'Yes, let's do that. But what about your biggest worry?' 

Kara swallowes. 'My sexuality. I have no idea what's going on and it's all going very fast.' She says while looking at Lena. 

'I get that. Maybe we can look at the names of different sexualities and see if you feel comfortable with any?' Lena proposes. 

'That's a good idea. I don't know anything about LGBT so let's dive in.' Kara says while grabbing her laptop. 

Lena searches for everything and let Kara read some things. 

'What do you identify with?' Kara asks. 

Lena points to the screen. 'Lesbian. I don't think I can ever fall in love with a men.' 

After reading everything Kara is still not sure in whatever sexuality she feels best. It's probably going to be pan or lesbian. But she still had time to figure things out. 

The rest of the day is spent with cuddling while watching Christmas movies and a make out session now and then. Lena feels all warm inside when she texts Sam a picture of her and Kara kissing. Sam is the only one that's allowed to know for now. Kara is also okay with it. She writes 'girlfriends.' before sending the picture. 

Lena smirks as she clicks on 'send'. Sam sees it in seconds and responses in no-time. 

Sam: I don't want to say I told you so but I told you so. 
Sam: Good job!
Sam: I want to hear all the details later!
Lena: Thanks you're the bestest <3

A/N: I'm so annoyed. My country is in lockdown again. I was supposed to go on a trip but obviously it got cancelled. Anyway, I think my chapter is kinda cute. Thanks for the sweet comments on the last chapter <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

77.7K 995 32
Just some one shots about my favourite ship in stranger things. Requests are open.
133K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...
21.9K 789 19
"Dr. Kieran is ready to see you," Jess says politely. "Thank you," the blonde responds. She moves to follow the short assistant and goes through the...
627K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...