Keep you in the dark | Billie...

By billieisfit

(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
Part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
THANK YOU!
shes out

Part 8

5.5K 178 86
By billieisfit

(Trig's Pov)

Who the fuck does Billie think she is asking if i'm okay? I'm in a mafia what do you think? I'm fine bro. Killing is just part of my life, anyway right now I need to go out and sell a bunch of pills.

"AJ we need to- oh my oh fuck" I quickly turn around.

"Aw come on bro she was riding me so good"  AJ huffed

"Shut the fuck up" I heard a slap as Jinx yelled

"Bro you knew I was coming why- never mind just get the fuck out we need to go"

"We'll continue this later baby" He kissed her trying to deepen it but Jinx pulled away shoving him over to me

"BRO CLOTHES??"

"ah shit sorry" he chuckled

Once he finally gets ready we head to one of the range rovers. We were sneaking into some college party since they always want drugs and are stupid enough to pay overpriced which is why we love them.

"Trig"

"Yeah?"

"i um kinda need to talk to you about something"

"how come you ain't asking Bullet aren't you two like bum buddies?" I chuckled

"he'll laugh at me about this"

"okay what about Astrid?"

"can you help me or not" he huffed "its about Jinx..."

"go on" I was suddenly interested

"i um i think i-i love her"

"HOLY SHIT finally not like it's been 7 FUCKING months"

"that long?" he widened his eyes "fuck i cant say it to her now then it's been to long so obviously she doesn't-"

"shut the fuck up im not gona say non bout her because that's her shit but you have to tell her"

He raised he eyebrow "you sure?"

"yeah bro do it when she's riding you or something it don't gotta be romantic"

He laughed "yeah okay thanks"

"anytime, anyway we're here now just get rid of your batch i'll do the same then text me so we can go"

"yeah yeah will do"

We both got out the car, smacked in the face with the smell of alcohol and weed like usual. I saw AJ already giving some shit to people and I smirked.

"heyyyyyyyy you're like really cute we should fuck" this man drunk as fucked said gripping my hips

"or maybe you would like these" i peaked him the pills in my pocket and he smiled

"how much" he smiled again

It took just under an hour to sell what I had, AJ had already text me saying he was done and found his way back to me. Not only did I sell my pills I also got a few kisses from drunk girls and drunk boys started to grind on me which I loved punching them in the face for it.

•••

Fuck I'm tired but I ain't sleeping. Billie's words kept playing in my mind "are you okay" why was that stuck in my head? no one's ever asked me that before for once I didn't know what to say I just laughed it off. And now here I am sitting outside, feet in the pool and Nitro by my side, he's like a comfort dog to me always knows if somethings up it's crazy.

"what're you looking at" I smiled as he tilted his head with his adorable puppy eyes. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to train him to attack people, he really is a loving dog, well to me anyway.

Suddenly he looked behind me and started to growl, I quickly pulled my gun at aimed it at... Billie?

I sighed in relief "easy boy" I petted Nitro and he relaxed placing his head in my lap making me smile.

"what are you doing out here" I questioned

"what are you"

"you shouldn't be out here but I'm not in the mood for arguing so don't blame me if you get shot"

"charming" she chuckled sitting on my free side away from Nitro, don't blame her.

"i'm not okay" i whispered

"you're not?" she frowned

"no" i sighed petting Nitro as he moved closer noticing my mood change

"you're not gona tell him to get me if i ask why" she questioned

"no" i giggled "i hate asking him to do that, and i hate that you saw what happened today"

"wasn't expecting that"

"thanks" i rolled my eyes smiling, why am i smiling?

"so what's your story?"

"my story? i don't know where to start" i sighed and Billie moved closer so she could listen to me

"sometimes i wish my life was different, don't get me wrong this life is exciting as fuck but i wish i could be.... normal? like i don't know go to school live a normal childhood not being forced to learn how to fight and use guns and shit, not kill people i guess"

"when was your first"

I sighed and looked down "9" I whispered

"hey it's okay" she reached for my hand but I pulled away

"no it's not Billie, I remember every bit of it the way he looked at me, his eyes filled with tears, how frightened he was, how his voiced cracked as he begged me to not do it, how he held his breath when he saw the gun" I started to cry, i never cry why am i crying?

"and do you know what's the worst part?" I frowned "I laughed in his face, i'll never forgive myself for that his wife was in the room tied up and watched the whole thing, once i finished torturing and killing him her scream still plays in my head and how much she cried over his death"

"you're full of talents" billie finally spoke "i never would've guessed how rough your childhood was, you're amazing at bottling things up"

"I know" I sniffled

Billie reached over and wrapped herself around me

"W-what are you doing" I tensed up

"Shhh it's called a hug Trig, I'm hugging you" she whispered

I stared up into the night sky as she hugged me not knowing what to do since I've never had once of these.

"what do i do" i mumbled

"just copy me" she whispered

And I did i put my arms on her back yeah it probably wasn't the best hug for her anyway, but something changed me in that moment for once I felt safe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Trig does have a heart🥺

Thank you all for reading these! I know yous want me to update INTOXICATED but don't worry I will later :) I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 8.2K 30
you're only friends with billie eilish..right? and will you ever be free from your abusive girlfriend? this story contains mentions of sex, drugs, al...
83K 2.2K 32
This is a sequel to "A Billie Eilish Fanfic - Forced" please read my first book before you read this one. Billie has her day in court for almost kil...
16.8K 556 48
Noah was Ava's cousin and best friend, but when he's found dead on his room floor things take a drastic turn in her life. They confirmed that the cau...
121K 2.7K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...