An Emotionless Grape

由 hodiibunn

Monokuma Gets bored and decided to make a new motive using the flashback light. The effect of the motive is e... 更多

Introduction!!
Gone
Starting over may help?
Investigation,Final Argument and Exucution...ish
Getting to know you
This is weird- but hey,I'm not complaining
We were finally happy...
😐Investagation,fucked up trial and WONDERFUL exicution!
Questions
The truth of it all
Path to freedom
i was tagged?
Reality
👩‍🦯Shuichi,Kokichi and life👩‍🦯
The monocubs
Love under the stars
Boyfriend appreciation!
Danganronpa V3 Panel: Where's the cast now?
Discussion
The end is near but so is the beginning
🍋Sweet dreams🍋(smut)
Hello dear reader
aight

Death in the eyes of a lover

2.7K 87 323
由 hodiibunn

(This is not a regular one its a sing fic. Si try to understand the story with the lyrics)

Tell me...

3rd pov.

A few weeks after the students left. Kaito had been rushed to the hospital. His breathing had gotten worse and he was coughing alot.

The doctor came to tell them his situation.

Beats me..so you see you? I noticed that really in the end. You know what you had told to me then...

"He's in a stable condition right now but he has 4 hours left.."

"What do you mean left?",maki glared at him. "Left to live...."

"Thats not true! Your a doctor you cant let him die!-"
"Maki...You have to except this..",shuichi lowered his head.

Didnt think..Anything about pushing it from my mind.. forgetting...realizing im...

"O-okay i have an idea! H-how about we keep him for his last hours? We could c-carry him to places he likes! I-f thats okay with his grands parents..",kokichi suggested starinh through the glass.

"You can have him...",The old lady smiled. "Thank-you..", maki smiled.

Running blindly,Reckless finding

The kids got out of the car and waved to kaito's grandparents."Call us once he's left this world..",the ladt whispered to maki. She smiled and the headed to the auditorium.

Dreams that might seem so true

"Come on guys! I wanna see inside!",kaito pulled maki with him.

Dont like waiting,patience fading...

They entered the large building and kaito immediately went to the constellations. "There so pretty...But not as pretty as maki roll!",he laughed.

Maki's face went red as she stood beside him.

I know this just wont do...

"Hey kaito! Look what i found. They have galazy cotton candy.",shuichi pointed to the stand. "Great!"

"Looks yummy",kokichi smiled.

Maki kept a close eye on kaito watching his everymove.

Surely..if on that day i die! I turn to look at my life..

They  did little puzzles with stars and shuichi was the only who actaully completed them. "Great job sidekick!"

"Yeah,thanks.."

I'd still love each and every moment that i was alive!...

Kaito coughed a few times but not many. He kept smiling and running around like a playful child. Ranting on about the stars with only kokichi fully listening. It was fun.

Surely if on the day i die you can't be there by my side..

The thought of kaito dying constantly crept up to maki. She checked the time. 2 hours left..

"How about we stay one more our and then go to the park?",she suggested.

  "Yeah!"

"Sure"

"O-okay"

Once more

Simply

Repeat

Simply

Clearly

Tell me..

They explored the building a little more. Kokichi found a building with the planets. "Hey kaito look."

"Its so cool! One day im gonna go to the moon!"

"Bet"

"A bet it is sidekick!"

Hey, its me...

Shuichi simply tilted his head trying to remember the reason they first came their.  Then the thought hit him.

Do you see?

He shook his head and simply smiled. Kokichi pointed all the planets and named them on by one. He even gave little facts about them to kaito....not that he could ever use them tho...

What i see?

How the sky is blue

"H-hey kaito imagine standing on a star?" "That would be hella cool! Where'd you gst that idea?"

Kokichi twiddled with his fingers trying to find a topic that wasn't sad or weird. "Em...Well i thought it would be kinda cool to imagine"

Oh how can i get through to you?

"Kaito what makes you love the stars so much?",maki played with a little star.
"Hmm...Well i just feel as though im connected to them..."

Kokichi's ingame was triggered by this statement. Shuichi looked at kokichi for a second before noticing something didnt seem right.  "Pffftt",kokichi silently laughed. "What the-",shuichi was cut off by laugh.
  "AHAHAHA the idiot said some that was deep!",kokichi laughed. "Im not an idiot!" "Weren't you a shy bunny seconds ago?",maki tilted her head innocently.

"What?!-", kokichi's pregame came back in contact before he could say more.  "U-um...i-im sorry about that".

Shuichi turned his head and silently laughed.  

How at night...in the sky The clouds are out of reach. Oh how can i ever make you see?

"Lets go to the park now. Its really cold in here"

"Sure"
"Oki"

"Mhm"

They walked to a park and shewd  (i cant spell-) Kaito to the side. "Okay we take turnes talking to him. We have 1 hour left. Kokichi,shuichi then me. Sound good?" "Yup" "great!" 

Shuichi and make set up a hidden camera to record their last minutes with kaito. "H-hey kaito! Over here!",kokichi called kaito to sit with him him.

Tell me...

"Where's maki and shuichi?"
"O-oh um...they'll be back soon. Do you mind if i ask a few questions?"
"Sure i guess"

"If their was a chance you could meet the stars...would you take it?"

Hey its me..so you see I really had known all along . I know that you were already gone.

"Well depends what it is. Im not that stupid ahahaha"

"Death, in its worst form"

"W-what?"

"Kaito the stars are millions of lights in the sky...do you think their are stars in Heaven?"( aye dont bring religion into this. It has nothing to do with that. Some people believe in Heaven others don't simple)   

"Um...i guess it depends how high?"

Kokichi turned to star at kaito with the dullest eyes a person could have. "Momoto-kun if you ever meet the stars can you keep a promise?"

( I have a head cannon pregame kokichi is that type of person who asks the most concerning questions expecting an answer. 🙃Like me) 

And you see. I believe you'd tell me I'm stubborn

"ofcourse! What is it?"

"When you meet the stars can you greet them for me? If you see a purple star avoid him. And you have to promise to neeeeveeeeerrrr forget me,shuichi or maki. Can you keep that promise?"

"Well...i can try!"

I want to forget you but i find...

They talked for a while before switching with shuichi. "Ah! There you are sidekick!"

"Hehehe yeah"

"Sooooo hows life with kokichi going?"

"Its great how actually how about ypu and maki?"

"I actaully haven't confessed yet-"

"Now that i think about it...did i ever confess?" Shuichi took a minute to think about it. He remembered kokichi was still watching and immidiaetly regretted mentioning  it.

Kokichi changed his position to stare at shuichi. Right into his soul to let him know the sin he's committed. (I cant 🤣😭)

"Dude-"

They talked for a while before times was almost up.

Tell it to me more clearly

Shuichi hugged his friend silently crying. "W-why are crying?"

"Its nothing. You'll know once you reach the stars."

Make a note of it, hold it dearly.

Maki's turn. She sat down next to him staring at the grass. I bit flustered might i add.  "Maki roll looks cute when she's flustered.",kaito laughed.

"Im not flustered idiot!",she huffed. "Fine fine" they laughed abd talked fir a while. Time passed and maki had forgotten to check time. Whilst shuichi and kokichi just let them have their time.

Tell me at 10,at the train,see you there don't be late.

Kaito stared to cough uncontrollably. He fell to the floor as blood started to come out of every other cough. Maki wanted to scream. She got to the ground and pulled him up to her.

And other meetings.

She cried as he looked at her with dying eyes. "Kaito!",she cried out. "Maki roll? What is this"  "what is what?" "I can see the stars.. shining all so bright."

"You idiot..." "i dont wanna leave you" Tears drained down his cheeks.

Without a petal is a flower staying alive in our memories , a summer.

"Its okay..."

"Maki.."

"I love you",were the last words he said in his dying breath.

Give it words, read

Give it a voice,send

What you said then,

And so...

*imagine one of those loud ear piercing anime screams or cries* Maki cried loudly as kokichi just tried to comfort her.

If on that day if i die.

You come to be at my side.

Surely upon the day i die.

Ill sing of the love in my life.

"He's with the stars",kokichi smiled.

"where he's always wanted to be",shuichi smiled.

"But this isn't what he wanted to cost was it?!",maki sobbed louder.

"Shshsshhh its okay. Ill call his grandparents."

Like you said.
Every moment was worth it to be alive.

Surley...Upon the day i day,you won't  be there at my side!

"Kaito Momoto, luminary of stars. Today we lay him to his eternal slumber."

Even now i can't really believe...

Tears were shed and sobs were heard.

One more,simply,simply,simply

Honestly

"May his body  and spirit rest and lwt his spirit fly high"

Once more simply,simply,simply

Simply

Kokichi was given the task of giving a speech (idk what its called bit they did it at a funerals i went too)
Clearly

"U-um...i-..."

"Down be scared im right here",shuichi reassured him.

"Today was the funeral of kaito. He was good person. An idiot yes but he had a passion. He was mean at times but he was always there for others. Kaito would want us to cry. He would want us to smile because he accomplished his dreams! He met the stars. And each one shines. He might even greet some for us. And he himself will become a star. Watching over us from the Heavens."

Tell me.

"You know what...your right",maki smiled.

(Plays "heart attack" and turns it to high volume)

A week later. Himiko died of a heart attack in the park with tenko.
Boo-hoo. Too bad too sad. :)

The author:
I finally finished it! I spent WAAAAY to much time on tgis for kaito. But meh it was a nice chapter. I didnt even try for himiko. I hate her that much. I made a joke for her death. I THINK ILL HAVE A HEART ATTAAAAAACCCKKKK. I THINK ILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK. She didnt think she did.

Byebye lovlees ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

299K 11.4K 102
Hanahaki..... Soulmate AU...... After game..... Saiouma,,- - It was just a game.. A vr simulation... Yet it all... Still feels so real. The nightmare...
200K 6.6K 38
(Completed) Shuichi gets to replay the killing game and try to stop the murders, but he doesn't know how. The detective realizes the one person who c...
20.6K 601 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...
375K 12.7K 52
Shuichi Saihara wasn't fond of Kokichi Ouma at first, but a killing game trapped in a school with fifteen other people can change someone's mind. A l...