Bridget's Misadventures in Tw...

SheMissesYouAll द्वारा

This story follows Bridget, a girl tempted by curiosity to go into the mirror in the forest and ending up in... अधिक

Before You Read
Table of Arcs (?)
Mirror in the Forest
Into a New World
Emergency Meeting
Demon Cat
Ramshackle
Dreams and Shenanigans

Announcement (Reworking and Stuff)

70 2 0
SheMissesYouAll द्वारा

So, English TWST has been out for a good while. Now that I have the game, I will be able to do more accurate character dialogue, and be able to enjoy the game myself.

However, this means that I'm likely gonna have to rework/rewrite this story. Not only that, but because I have ProWritingAid now I'll be able to correct any grammar mistakes I have made previously.

After I do all the rewriting (which means likely having to make a new book), I'm also going to post this story on AO3. I've posted two stories on there already, but they're not related to TWST. If anyone wants to check them out, my username on there is SkellyAce.

That'll be all for now, see y'all later!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

407K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
328K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
92.5K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
37.2K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...