๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต || ๐˜’๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...

Croissants567 tarafฤฑndan

"๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š•?" "๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

โžชโžชโžช
๐’ต ๐ธ ๐‘… ๐’ช
๐’ฏ ๐’ฒ ๐’ช
๐’ฏ ๐ป ๐‘… ๐ธ ๐ธ
๐น ๐’ช ๐’ฐ ๐‘…
Announcements :D
Announcements Part 2 :D
Announcements 3 :))
๐น ๐ผ ๐’ฑ ๐ธ
๐’ฎ ๐ผ ๐’ณ
:(

๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐ธ

2.1K 42 13
Croissants567 tarafฤฑndan

𓆉𓆉𓆉

~~~

     "ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ,"

     "I know..." walking along the sidewalk in an ironed uniform, a bag slung over his shoulder, and a dark green phone to his ears was a tall blonde with eccentric dark green eyes. He seemed quite content as he continued to stroll down the walkway. It was quite a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the breeze was refreshing, everything was perfect in a sense.

     "Do you think we will attend the same college?" a small smile graced the blonde's lips as he listened to the angelic and soothing voice which beckoned to him through the phone.

     "Of course. I do not think I could survive another year if I had to stay far apart from you," his heart tugged as the person on the other side of the phone call gave a soft heavenly giggle.

     "Well aren't you sweet," the blonde glanced at his wristwatch sadly. He wished this phone call would never end. It had been way too long since he and the other had spoken. "I must be going now,"

     "Sadly," he breathely muttered. Another soft chuckle reached his ears.

     "I'll find time to talk to you after school and activities. I promise, Aka." green eyes scouring over the emerald bushes to his left, the blonde sighed.

     "I will hold on to that promise then, Raven," right before the blonde hung up, Raven called out to him once more. "Yes?"

     "I forgot to tell you this... welcome back to Japan!" a smile tugged at the blonde's lips.

    "Thank you. I look forward to talking to you again,"

    "As do I," relaying their sweet goodbyes and it ending up with the other hanging up, Akada pulled his phone away from his ear, staring at it with sad eyes. It was another year of high school without Raven. the blonde and Raven were in their third year of high school, being their last before they went to college.

     Sure, Akada didn't really need to go to high school, being that he had already graduated from university, but it was quinecessaryary due to some unfortunate circumstances. So there akada was, in Tokyo, while Raven was in Miyagi, both too busy to go to either on and to even have frequent phone calls. But, of course, their relationship was built on trust and love, so it was very healthy even though it was long distance.

     Pocketing his phone, the blonde took out his school application, making sure everything necessary was filled in. Due to the 'unfortunate circumstances' akada had to change schools every year. So here he was again, starting a a new year at a new school. Well, at least it wasn't in another country like last time...

     A loud chatter began to fill the air as Akada approached a gate. Looking up from the application form, the blonde turned his head to see a bunch of students, all shorter than he was. Eyes flicking to the right, he found a stone sign which said, 'Seirin Private High School'. Ah, so he was here. The blonde put the form away into his bag, afraid that it may slip out of his hands as he walked through the sea of humans. They all seem so happy, Akada noted a bit bitterly.

     He listened to the loud energetic voices overlapping, taking hold of his thermos which was in a pocket in his bag and brought it to his lips. Taking a sip of the warm green tea, akada sifted his way through the children.

     "Hey, you there!" a bit baffled as he felt something tug on his sleeve, the blonde slightly choked. Stopping in his tracks he looked down to see a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. She had a big smile on her face and was holding a huge stack of papers. He raised a brow. "Do you happen to be interested in rugby? You look like you have the build for it!" Akada stared at the girl silently.

     "How about a game of shogi?" coming out of nowhere was a raven-haired boy with black-rimmed glasses, you know, the typical nerd. "It's pretty fun!"

     "NO! Baseball is the choice for you!" another girl pushed past the glasses boy, causing glasses boy to stumble and his glasses to slip to the tip of his nose.

     "Hey!"

     "I think you'd do great at swimming. Just look at those muscles..." the blonde eard from behind him. If he had not been listening properly he wouldn't have heard the last part. He slightly cringed.

     "OOOhhhh you look like you'd make a good middle blocker!! Why don't you join the volleyball club?" not even bothering to take a glance at the annoying children, he gently pushed past them, wanting to get away from them as quickly as possible. Akada knew it was rule that all the students had to be part of a club, but one he hears 'volleyball' that just made him feel sick. He sipped his tea once again, trying to calm his nerves. He'd deal with the club thing later. Continuing his tough journey through the shorter kids he began to space out, finishing half of his tea.

     "-asketball! Basketball club!!"

     "Kogenei, you can't be serious,"

     "Well, how else am I supposed to say it?"

     "New kids, join the basketball club! The basketball needs serious help!" Akada almost snorted as he stopped in place, putting his thermos back into its designated pocket of his bag.

     "I have had enough of you jokes, Izuki," a brunette boy said, deadpanning, as the raven-haired boy had a soft smile on his face. "Mitobe, make sure they hear you!" the brunette called out to another raven-haired boy who was a bit taller than the other two, but still shorter than Akada. The tall boy nodded but handed out papers without even speaking. "He isn't even opening his mouth. How scary..." making sure his thermos snug in its pocket, Akada then resumed his walk as he debegan to rummage through his bag to make sure he had everything, completely forgetting that he was in the middle of a sea of little midgets.

     "Hey! Do you have a mi- ooooff," the blonde's eyes widened as he accidentally walked right into the brunette who had been talking earlier. Green orbs wide, the tall blonde frowned seeing that the brunette had fallen to the ground. "Hey! What do you th- whoa..." the blonde blinked as the brunette stuttered, picking himself off the floor and elbowing Izuki and Mitobe. "Look... tal..." Akada decided to apologize, feeling bad about the whole thing. He wasn't a mean person, unlike a certain purple-headed baka.

     "Gomen. I had forgotten there were others around me." Izuki, Mitobe, and the brunette stared wide-eyed at the blonde.

     "JOIN THE BASKETBALL CLUB!!" the brunette screeched after a few moments of being frozen in shock. Akada blinked, flinching a bit at the boy's volume.

     "Um..." the blonde mouttered, a bit perplexed by the situation at hand.

     "Hey, be nicer," Izuki hissed at the unnamed brunette and then cleared his throat. "Would you like to join the basketball club? You're pretty tall for a first yea," the blonde blinked one again, dumbfounded. The though he was a first year...

     "I am a third year," he stated with a blank look on his face. The brunette and Izuki's faces flushed as they heard those words escape his lips.

     "Gomen senpai!" the two yelled in unison, bowing profusely. Akada just watched them, shocked.

     "It's fine." the blonde said, causing the two to stop. "I am new to this school anyways." the brunette's eyes became brighter, sparkles filling his aura.

     "You're new to this school, senpai?"

     "Baka, he just said that... and all third years are new to this school," Izuki muttered to the other boy.

     "I am just confirming, this seems too good to be true," the brunette whispered excitedly to Izuki as if the blonde wasn't right in front of him. Akada didn't know what to do so he stepped backward and made break for it. But before he made even two steps away from the two whispering boys, Mitobe silently held out a sheet of paper to the blonde with a small smile on his face. Akada eyed the paper, contemplating whether he should take it or not. His thoughts accidentally ran across 'volleyball'. Flinching, the blonde hesitantly took it from Mirobe.

     "Argiato," Akada said, nodding at the boy. Mitobe just smiled and nodded back, waving as Akada left. As he retreated back into the endless sea of shorter children, the blonde picked up a few loud familiar voices from behind him.

     "So, senp- WAIT! WHERE DID HE GO???"

     "BAKA! WE LOST HIM!"

     "COACH IS GONNA KILL US!!" despite feeling a bit guilty, the blonde still decided to move forwards. If the two spoke to the Mitobe kid they'd find out that they hadn'ts missed an opportunity- not that he was thinking of joining basketball, no way.

     Akada looked down at the paper in his hand. To be honest, basketball didn't sound that bad. The blonde already knew the basics since it was a requirement for gym in the past years and the sport wasn't all that bad. Staring at the paper as he continued to walk he began to space out once more. One of his greatest bad habits...

     "Just a few more would've been nice..."

     "We couldn't get even ten..."

     "We are just getting started. We're a new school, if we win the Inter-High and Winter Cup we'll be a big deal starting next year." snapping out of his thoughts, his green orbs flicked to where the voices were coming form. There was a brunette girl with a pixie cut and a taller black-haired boy with glasses sitting at what seemed to be a shabby looking booth.

     The booth only consisted of a table, three chairs, two occupied by the girl and boy and one on the opposite side of the table, and a paper which read 'Boy's Basketball Club' hanging of the side of the table. Pretending that he was reading the form in his hand, he found a nearby bench and sat down, listening to their conversation. This was also one of his bad habits. Listening to things that didn't even concern him.

     "Are you casually putting pressure on your captain?" the boy said, his glasses glistening. So he's the captain, noted. Must be a second year, if I am not mistaken...

     "Hyuga, have you always been so delicate?" Akada frowned at the new discovery. The captain's last name was Hyuga... that name didn't really hold a good memory...

     "I'll do my best. I will do my best..." Hyuga muttered, clearly feeling all the pressure that was just put on his shoulders by the girl.

     "I wonder how the recruitment is going," the brunette said, looking in the direction of where Izuki, Mitobe, and brunette boy was. Akada slightly smirked. If he hadn't bumped into one of them they wouldn't have given out even one of their papers. No offence to them but they were slightly creepy and weird in a sense...

     "If they could just bring a few promising ones, that would be..." slightly looking up to see why the girl had stopped talking, Akada almost raised a brow then went back to staring at the paper in his hands. The disturbance had been a tall reddish-brown-haired kid. From Akada's calculations, the kid looked almost his height.

     "The new students are here-" the weird brunette boy from earlier who was being carried by the back of his jacket by the tall kid muttered.

"What?" the girl said.

     "Is this the Basketball Club?" the tall kid mused. From the corner of his eye, the blonde saw the girl and the captain looking up at the tall first-year, dumbfounded.

     "Y-yeah-" the girl stuttered, nodding.

     "I want to join," the kid said, stepping over the chair thas was across from the girl and the raven-haired captain. As the kid sat down, he dropped the poor brunette on face down ont he table.

     "What???" a question mark almost appeared above Akada's head. If they wanted new members, shouldn't they be happy that they got one?? A tall one at that...

     "The Basketball Club."

     "Um... welcome, welcome!" the blonde slightly smirked. The girl must'be been a bit overwhelmed, haha... why am I like this? I think I may have been around Murasaki too much...

     "Just wait a sec! I'm sure you know that our school only opened last year. All of our seniors in the Basketball club are only second years, so I'm sure someone of your build would probably quickly," the blonde perked up a bit at the statement. Akada was aware that the school had only opened a year ago, but he didn't think that none of the third years who were transferring here wouldn't even join the basketball club. How sad...

     "I don't care," the kid said, putting down the cup of water the girl had offered to him, interrupting the said girl. And how rude...

      "I'm going after I leave my name," the blond's grip on the paper tightened a bit. How very rude-

     After a few silent moments, the blonde's green eyes flicked from the people who had been talking one more. The rude kid was filling out the same exact copy of paper like the one he had in his hand.

     "Huh? You don't have a reason for joining?" the girl asked as the kid finished writing. The kid downed the last of the water and crushed the empty paper cup in his hand.

     "Not really," Well good to know he is motivated, Akada dryly thought. "Basketball's the same no matter where you go in Japan," with that the kid stood up and left. He then threw the empty cup behind him without looking and it landed straight into the trash bin much to Akada's surprise.

     "He's terrifying," the brunette boy muttered, absolutely scared out of his wits. "Is he really a first-year high school student?"

     "He's one in a million." the blonde recognized Mitobe and Izuki from earlier as they made their way up to the booth.

     "You! Where have you been hiding?" the brunette boy said to the two.

     "Kagami Taiga," the captain, Hyuga, muttered reading off the application form ignoring the brunette boy's annoyed yell. "He went to middle school in America. He must've learned from the source."

     "Either way, I'm sure he'll be extraordinary." said the girl.

     "Yo, you forgot this club request," the brunette boy piped up, handing the girl a form.

     "Oh, sorry," the girl chuckled, reading the form. "Let's see, Kuroko Tetsuya... huh? I was here the whole time, but I didn't see him at all..." Akada's brows slightly furrowed. He hand't noticed any one else approach the table either, but he wasn't giving his full attention anyways since he was mostly staring while pretending to read the form in his hands.

     "What's wrong?" Hyuga asket the girl

     "H-he's from Teiko Basketball Club!" - random girl

     "Teiko? You mean the Teiko?" - Hyuga

     "Yeah! And if he's a first year, he must be from The Generation of Miracles!" the blonde didn't really follow basketball stuff so he was left in the dark. Akada had once gone to Teiko Middle School to deliver a small package to one of his former classmate's friend last year so he was able to recognize the school. Just not the 'Generation of Miracles'. He guessed that they were elite players in the basketball world due to the girl's and the captain's reactions and due to the name.

     "The Generation of Miracles..." Hyuga muttered. "That famous group?" Bingo...

     The girl nodded, then threw her arms in the air, frustrated.

     "Why can't I remember that golden egg's face?? And that guy who came from America... this year's first years could be ridiculous!" the group continued to talk amongst themselves and Akada stared at the form in his hand.

     They seemed like they were quite an interesting group, and Akada really didn't want to be forced into joining the volleyball club later when the members of the volleyball club recognized him. He was sort of famous in a sense in the Volleyball world, but he was rapidly losing interest in the sport ever since that 'incident'. So he made his decision and walked right up to the booth, hoping that they'd realize that he was there since they all seemed to be very concentrated on their conversations.

...

     They didn't see him. The blonde was now just standing awkwardly as they had a very serious conversation which Akada didn't bother listening too. It was only until about ten to fifteen minutes later did the brunette boy he had bumped into earlier turned around and noticed him, screeching 'SENPAI!'. akada chuckled quietly as the brunette boy, Izuki, Mitobe, the girl, and Hyuga stared at him.

     "Hello," Mitobe stepped forwards then pointed to the form that Akaa held in his hand. The blonde got the gist of what he was trying to say.

     "Yes, I would like to join. And arigato, again, for the form." the girl slightly squealed.

     "Take a seat! Welcome!" the blonde silently took a seat as the others curiously eyed him. The girl passed him a cup of water which he politely accepted. "Have you already filled in the form?"

     "No, I have not," Akada truthfully admitted. Giving him a gib smile, the girl passed a pen over to him.

     "Go ahead!" nodding he began to fill out the form.

     "You probably already know thins but never mind that. So our school is relatively a new school since it just opened last year. All of our seniors in the Basketball clube are second years. I think you'd do very well, especially with that build and height of yours! We'll be having a try out right after school, so make sure to be there!" silently nodding while listening to everything the girl said as he finished filling the form.

     "You're pretty tall for a first-year," remarked the captain from beside the girl. Izuki, Mitobe, and the brunette boy gave each other a knowing look as the blonde replied.

     "I am a third year," the girl and the captain looked taken aback.

     "A THIRD YEAR??" they both screeched in unison.

     "Yes," the blonde muttered as the two both gawked at him. He slightly flinched.

     "I called him 'senpai," the brunette boy said. "Didn't that ring any bells?" the captain and the girl ignored him and just stared at the blonde who slightly shuffled his feet, a bit perturbed.

     "So you must be one of the few third years transfers," the girl muttered as she began to read his form.

     "Akada... no surname?" the blonde shrugged, leaning back into the metal chair. The captain began to read over the girl's shoulder.

     "'Try something new'. You haven't played basketball before?"

     "I have. In gym class when it was required. But no, not competitively, if that is what you mean," Akada replied with a blank look on his face as the girl and the captain shared looks. The girl looked as if she was going to say something when a bell rang. The blonde stood up, picking up his bag and the cup of water, not wanting to be rude. "I must be going now, I do not wish to be late on the first day of class. Thank you for your time. Goodbye." with that the blonde slightly nodded, turning on his hell and headed towards the school building.

     "Well, isn't he interesting..." the girl muttered as everyone at the booth watched the blonde's retreating figure disappear into the school building.

     "I was the one who found him!" the brunette cheered.

     "Baka, he bumped into you!" Izuki said and then the two began to argue. Mitobe just watched them, deadpanning.

     "Shut up you two!" the girl roared, causing the two to shut up, afraid of what the girl might do. Because, after all, there ain't no wrath like a woman's...

...

     Sitting at the back of the small class as his sensei lectured them about something Akada had already learned long ago, the blonde just pretended to take some notes when in reality he was observing his classmates. The class was obviously smaller than regular classes, consisting of only ten students, including himself. It was to be expected sine the school was new and all the third years were just transfer students.

     The lesson itself wasn't all that boring. The sensei had an interesting way of teaching, which Akada would've enjoyed if he didn't already know the topic thoroughly. But it seemed that most of the other students didn't seem to share the same thought seeing as five of them were dozing off, two were passing notes, and one was doodling in her sketchbook. Other than himself, who was a studious person, there was only one, a bright red-haired boy with leapard printed glasses, who was actually taking the class seriously which he admired.

     The bell rang no shortly after and the blonde began to pack his binder and textbooks into his bag, the sound of shuffling paper filling the room along with chatter from a few students. Slinging his bag over his shoulder, Akada brought out if thermos and drank the rest of his green tea, which was surprisingly still warm.

That had been the last class of the day, so heeding to what the girl from the booth had said, he made his way to the restroom to change into a white shirt, black track pants, and changed his dress shoes to runners which he luckily always carried in his bag as an odd habit. He then finished and headed towards the gym which he had passed by earlier that day.

Finishing the last of his tea, sadly, the blonde tucked the prozed thermos back its pocket, strolling past a few students who were all shorter than him. The blonde was quite thankful that none of the students had recognized him so far. It wouldn've been very troublesome if even one of them had, since gossip can spread like a wildfire in schools or anywhere else in face. Reaching the gym's entrance, the blonde was about to pushe open the when-

"Hey! Tall blonde guy with green eyes!" Akada slowly turned around, a confused look on his face. His green orbs slightly widened in recognition as he realized that the person who was running towards him and had called out for him was the studio reheaded boy with leopard printed glasses who was in all of his classes.

"Yes?" the boy stopped short, a few feet away from Akada, panting with both of his hands on his knees. The blonde patiently waited for the redhead to catch his breath, not really in a hurry.

"H-hi! I'm Choi Saeyoung! We're in the same class, if you remember!" the blonde blinked, nodding.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Choi. I am Akada, and yes I do remember." the redhead chuckled at Akada's fomrality as the blonde slightly smile. "How may I help you?"

"Help? Me? Oh, no, no, no, no, I just wanted to introduce myself since you seemed like you are a nice person!" Choi said scratching the bak of his neck as he straightened his posture. "Oh, and I am also heading to the gym!" Akada slightly tilted his head to the side.

"Well, you seem to be a nice person yourself." the blonde then gestured to the gym door. "Are you here for the basketball tryouts as well?" the redhead shook his head, giving Akada a closed eyed smile.

"Well... kind of... my friend Aida Riko signed me up to be the manager of the Basketball Club so, well, here I am!" nodding, the blonde gave the shorter boy a small smile.

"-ll right! It looks like all the first years are here!" the two glanced at the door, seeing as the voice had come from inside the gym.

"I assume that they have already stared in a way," the blonde mused. The redhead nodded, still smiling.

"Well, let's go in then! Oh! And please call me Saeyoung!" heeding to what Cho- Saeyoung had said, Akada opened the door wide enough for the both of them to enter. Once the two made it inside the gym, Akada made sure that the door closed without a sound, hoping that he wouldn't interrupt the others seeing as it would have been rude.

Much to the blonde's surprise, it seemed that Saeyoung seemed to have the same idea and dragged the taller boy to a nearby bench, skipping all the way. It was quite a shock that he was able to pull it off without making a sound.

"Are you going to join them, Akada-san?" the redhead asked quietly as they both situated themselves ont he bench. Akada glanced at the first-years who were all lined up. He immediately recognized the tall rude kid from earlier. Then a bright blue mop of hair caught his eye.

A bit behind the whole lineup, there was a short blue-haired boy, who looked about 5'6. He had a skinny build, pale skin, and bright blue eyes to match his hair. Akada couldn't place his finger on it, but he could remember that he saw that kid somewhere before.

"I wouldn't like to inturde just yet," the blonde said softly to the redhead.

"Well, aren't you considerate!" Saeyoung said, leveling the volume of his voice to match Akada's.

"Morons! you're wrong!" a loud voice echoed through the gym along with a loud sound as if someone had hit someone else, catching Akada's and Saeyoung's attention.

"Looks like Hyuga-kun hit them," Saeyoung snickered as the two watched two first years hold their heads in pain. The girl form the booth stepped forwards from her spot in front of all of the first years.

"What?" the two first years muttered, but it was still loud enough for the two third-years to hear.

"I'm the Boy's Basketball Club's coach, Aida Riko. Nice to meet you!" the female coach said with a smile on her face. Saeyoung snickered again, enjoying the shocked reactions of the first years.

"Ah, so she is the coach." Akada remarked.

"Yup!" the redhead replied, still snickering. "She's totally badass!" flinching at the use of a foul word, the blonde stayed silent, turning his attention back to the coach and the first years.

"It's not him??" a brown-haired first-year asked, pointing to an old man with a can who sat at on a bench far behind the female coach.

"That's our advisor, Takeda-sensei," Aida replied, gestureing to the old man who kindly smiled as he waved. Ah, another Takeda.

"Seriously?"

"You've got to be kidding..."

"I do not see the big deal," the blonde muttered to Saeyoung. "She may be a female and a student, but that does not mean she couldn't be the coach. I have met many student coached, including female ones." Saeyoung shrugged.

"Well, it seems that these children are just sexist~"

"Now that you've all been acquainted with Takeda-sensei," the coach said, ignoring the first years' surprised remarks. She then dramatically paused before speaking once more. "Take of your shirts!" Akada almost choked on his own saliva as Saeyoung giggled into his hand.

"Ah, Riko-chan!" the redhead held back his laughter with much effort. "You never fail to make me laugh!"

"Huhh???" all the first years, except for the blue-haired kid muttered. Then it finally sunk in. "WHATTT??? WHYYY???" they all, except the bluebell, exclaimed loudly. Aida just smiled devilishly as Saeyoung almost fell off the bench quietly laughing at their faces, tears streaming down his face form laughing to hard.

"Oh my gosh this is priceless," Akada just slightly smiled at the redhead while also feeling a bit conflicted about what the female coach had just said. But neverthe less, all of the first-years reluctantly removed their shirts. All of them muttering and hesitant. Aida began to inspect the first-years walking down the line. It was just as if they were on display at the museum...

"You," the female coach said to some first-year. "You're not very explosive, are you? I bet you can only do fifty side jumps in twenty seconds, right? You'll need to do a little bit better for the basketball team." Akada raised a brow. So that's why she asked, more like insisted or ordered, the first-years to take of their shirts. She wanted to see their stats.

"She seems to be very observant," the blonde said as Saeyoung whipped away the stray tears.

"Yeah, she's always been like that." the redhead nodded, agreeing to what Akada had said.

"You're too stiff, do some stretches before you bathe,"

"You... you should straighten up a bit. Try some sprints on your own."

"Her dad's a sports trainer. She learned to collect data and make a training regimen just by observing bodies and data at his workplace ever since she was a child. When she looks at your body, she sees all your physical abilities in numbers! Isn't she amazing!" nodding to what Saeyoung had said, the blonde watched as Aida suddenly froze in front of the rude kid.

"She has a gift. I could say I am a bit observant myself, but that is only in predicting what move will be used next, where others may be, and other small useless things. I am not very gifted in seeing physical attributions that well." Akada said softly. Saeyoung, much to the blonde's surprise, was looking up at him in admiration.

"Well, it seems that you have a gift as well!" the blonde was a bit taken aback by the compliment, but just nodded in thanks with a faint smile on his face.

"Say, the blue-haired first year hasn't taken off his shirt yet," Akada muttered as he glanced back at the first-year line up.

"What blue-haired first year?" Saeyoung said, confused, trying to look for a blue-haired kid. Akada's brows furrowed. He then pointed the location out.

"Over there, a bit behind the tall kid the coach is standing in front of." Saeyoung's eyes widened, finally finding the kid.

"Oh! I didn't even realize he was there! That's a bit weird, don't you think?" nodding the blonde noticed that Aida was still staring at the rude boy, still frozen. "Looks like Riko-chan finds the buff dud interesting... she looks like she just died of shock," the redhead giggled.

"What?" the rude kid finally asked, snapping the coach out of her stupor.

"Coach, what are staring at?" Hyuga called out to Aida.

"Er, gomen... um..." she said, still a bit shocked.

"You looked at all of them, Kagami's the last one." the captain said. Teh coach looked a bit surprised.

"Really?" she then looked down at her clipboard. "Is Kuroko and Akada here?" Saeyoung was about to point out that Akada had been their the whole time and that there was some kid at the back as well, but the blonde convinced him not to.

"Let's see where this goes," he said, a small smirk formed on his face.

"Oooohhh~ this is a new side I've never seen before! Of course I just met you but that's kind of out of character haha~" Saeyoung smirked as well Akada just glanced at the redhead, his smirk slightly getting wider.

"Oh, that kid from Teiko..." Hyuga said catching the blonde and the redhead's attention.

"Looks like they're not here today..." Aida said softly, looking a bit disappointed. "All right, lets get started with practice!"

"The blue-haired kid must be Kuroko, and he's just right in front of her..." the blonde and Saeyoung deadpanned.

"Um, excuse me." the blue-haired boy stepped forwards. "I am Kuroko." the coach stood, frozen in shock.

"Well, you called it, Akada-san!" Saeyoung said with a closed eyed smile. Aida then screeeched. "What the fu-" the redhead chocked out, almost falling off the bench if it weren't for Akada who steadied him. The blonde was quite surprised that the girl screamed as well but hid it quite well.

"What how long have you been there???" the captain asked, exasperated.

"Gooooo~ fly my litter bird! You're true to shineeee~" Saeyoung sang, making Akada stand only to shove the tall blonde hard, causing him to rocket forwards past the captain and stopped right in the middle of the whole gym. Akada managed not to fall and had a blank and unamused look on his face. He could hear Saeyoung's faint gigglein gin the background as Aida and everybody else other than Kuroko screeched at the appearance of the blonde. Akada huffed.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE????"

"We've been here the whole time." the blonde stated, not enjoying the attending. He was quite thankful when the brunette boy who had bumped into had pulled away the attention from Akada by asking,

"What? This guy is part of The Generation of Miracles??"

"He couldn't have been a regular, could he?" Izuki then spoke up.

"Of course not. Right, Kuroko?" the brunette spoke again. Akada attempted to go back to the bench where Saeyoung was proudly grinning at him, but was then held back by Hyuga.

"Wait right there, Senpai," he said firmly, leaving Akada no choice but to stay. he could see Saeyoung laughing his but off.

"I played in games," Kuroko the replied in his soft voice.

"Right?" Izuki laughed, probably not believing Kuroko. The blonde stared at the boy. He didn't seem to be lying... "WHAT?"

"WHAT??" the brunette boy and Izuki blew up. The coach and Kuroko just staredat the two as they made a loud ruckus.

"T-take of your shirt," the coach stumbled over her words.

"What? Okay." Kuroko said, his face emotionless. He did exactly what the coach said. The coach stared for a moment the forze for a second. "Er... you can all put your shirts back on..." she muttered. All the first years complied, happy they could all be covered again.

"Coach, I think you're forgetting someone~" if looks could kill, Saeyoung would have died on spot with the look Akada was giving the redhead.

"Saeyoung? How long have you been here?" the coach asked, surprised for about the fifth time that day. The redhead waved his hand dismissing the question and sashayed over to Akada who was still beside Hyuga.

"You're forgetting Akada-san here~"

"Oh, right..." Aida said a bit flustered, still a bit shocked that the two third-years were actually present. "Er, please take of your shirt, senpai..."

"Senpai??" the other first years except Kuroko exclaimed.

"I am one of the transfer third-years. As well as Saeyoung," Akada dryly remarked.

"Then you must have a lot of experience!" a first year said. Akada just shrugged then proceeded to take of his shirt. The moment the female looked at him she froze.

"What- how- oh my gosh-" Saeyoung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oooooh Riko-chan has a crush~" Aida snapped out of her shocked state, a faint blush on her cheeks. She suddenly rushed forwards and smacked Saeyoung's head. "OWW!" Akada blankly stared at the redhead, a bit amused, as he put his shirt back on.

"I am taken, Saeyoung."

"Too bad~ OW!" and for the rest of the 'try-outs' the coach kept on hitting the poor redhead while everybody else just watched in either amusement or horror, non even attempting to help the boy since everybody didn't want to get involved.

...

     After going back to his apartment that same day, with Saeyoung who insisted that he should come along with him, eating, finishing their homework, and Akada having an hour-long call with Raven while Saeyoung would repeatedly interrupt resulting with Raven and Saeyougn to become friends, the two, more like Saeyoung dragging the blonde, went on a nice evening walk.

     Walking on the dimly lit sidewalk, Saeyoung was skipping, the two enjoyed the oddly peaceful silence of the neighbourhood. There were no cars passing by, nor were there any other people around. All the lights of the convenience stores and the other residences were also off. It seemed as if that is was just the redhead and the blonde awake at that hour.

     "Soooooo~" the redhead san, breaking the comfortable silence. "You have a girlfriend?" the blonde slightly looked down to the shorter boy, blinking.

     "Yes. We had a whole conversation and you are basically friends with her now. Do you not remember?" Saeyoung chuckled and just spun in a circle.

     "She was really nice! And of course I remember! I kinda forgot her name though..." Akada raised a brow. "Oh come on... tell meeee!" Saeyoung whined.

     "Raven. Her name is Raven." Akada said hesitantly, his tone soft and gentle. His eyes seemed to mist over, a faint smile tugging at his lips as if he was remembering some old happy memories. Saeyoung's smile faded slightly but was still there nevertheless as they both continued to walk in silence. It was only until the two third-years were walking right past a public basketball court did Akada snap out of his dreamy-like state.

     "Look," the blonde whispered, stopping in his tracks. He was staring right at the court. "Kuroko and Kagami, they are playing."

     "Oh, blueberry and tall buff boi?" Akada sent a confused look at the redhead as Saeyoung just shrugged. "What? I can't remember their names!" shaking his head with a faint smile on his face, the blonde spoke,

     "Yes, them."

     "Do you want to join them?" Akada's green eyes widened as the taller third-year stared at Saeyoung.

     "Of course not. Now lower your voice, they might hear you." whispered Akada. Saeyoung smirked.

     "So we're stalking now, eh? I didn't think you were that kind of guy~"

     "No." the blonde deadpanned. "I have just found interest in the two of them. They both seem to have talent." Saeyoung raised a brow.

     "Both have talent?"

     "I am sure that they both do."

     "Then why is blueberry-kun getting destroyed by buff kid?" Akada then snapped his head towards the direction of the first-years. And what Saeyoung was saying was true. Kagami was completely dominating over Kuroko, making it seem like Kuroko, who had been part of a supposed-to-be-elite middle school team, seem like a newborn turtle against a gigantic seagull. Akada's brows furrowed as he continued to watch. Kagami had just slapped the ball out of Kuroko's hands and dunked the dang thing while Kuroko just stood in spot, panting and sweating buckets.

     "He has talent," Akada said, a serious look on his face. Saeyoung looked up at the blonde, it was clear that he was doubting the poor boy who was poorly losing.

     "Are you sure? He can be compared to a skinny noodle..." Akada then shrugged then proceeded to turn around, walking away. "Hey! Wait! Where are you going?" the redhead hissed, running after the tall blonde.

     "I'm going back to my apartment." he stated, slowing down a bit so the redhead could catch up.

     "What? Why?"

     "It is becoming quite late and we have school tomorrow. I suggest that you also go home too." Saeyoung chuckled nervously, screatching the back of his neck. The blonde raised a brow.

     "Uh, would it be alright if I stay over tonaight?" a big question mark seemed to appear over Akada's head. As if Saeyoung could see it, he avertev his gaze and stared at the ground, head low. "I... uh..."

     "Ok." the redhead brightened up immediately.

     "Really??" Akada nodded.

     "I have a spare bedroom. You can stay there as long as you want." and for the whole walk back to Akada's apartment, Saeyoung couldn't stop beaming and thanking the smiling blonde.

~~~

A/N:

So yeah! This is the altered chapter ONE :D

Thanks for waiting patiently :)))And yes, Saeyoung is from Mystic Messenger!I know I said his name as Choi Saeyoung but he's in Japan right now and they say their last names before their first names :))

Hope you enjoyed it!

~ 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 ~

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.5K 119 61
It is the anime world, that's what it is. This is a daily anime life of these characters. EVERYONE IS HERE *cue the Smash Bros music* The main charac...
46.6K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
6.2K 331 10
ใ€Ž We'll meet again some day. ใ€ After the events of Summertime Record, the Mekakushi Dan find themselves in a new world, with new identities, and a se...
21.9K 504 18
WARNING: This book will contain Strong language Sexual themes (in the future) Violence And Mentions of Blood etc. Also, I don't own Kuroko's Basketb...