𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞 𝕴𝖒�...

Dracosvftie द्वारा

THIS BOOK INCLUDES: FLUFF - ☁️ ANGST - 🍯 SMUT - 🌙 A book filled with both long and short Draco Malfoy Imag... अधिक

✨ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 ✨
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 🌙
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮🌙
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 ☁️
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🍯
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝟏 ☁️
𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 🍯
𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 ☁️
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞 ☁️🍯
𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 🍯
𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝🍯☁️
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 ☁️
𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 🍯
𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ☁️

𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 🍯☁️

7.1K 102 26
Dracosvftie द्वारा

Summary: When Draco has completely pushed himself away from you, things take a dark turn especially when your best friend, Harry Potter casts a sectumsempra spell on him.

Warning: angst and fluff 2.8k words

I sat in my bed reading my favourite book while the moon shone brightly and rain poured down heavily. It had been raining all day however i didn't mind. I loved everything about the rain and considered it as relaxing while I would open up a book and get lost into my own imagination.

It was 10.30pm, when I had read nearly half of the book that was in my hands but I couldn't seem to finish it. My mind was pondering somewhere else, preventing me from completely finishing the book. What seemed to bother me was Draco.

He had promised that he would write to me during the summer break whenever he could but he never wrote to me once. I sent him a few letters then and there but I still didn't earn a reply back. I was mainly worried about him. I wouldn't stop sending him letters until I made sure he was completely fine but then I thought to myself, 'what if he doesn't want to write to me? What if he thinks I'm being clingy?' So I eventually stopped from doing so.

There wasn't much time left anyways. One more week and we would be going back to Hogwarts for our 6th year and how I yearned to see Draco badly than ever.

One week had gone by and there I was making my way to platform 9 and 3/4. A bunch of 1st years were bidding their goodbyes to their parents while the others boarded the train.

When I got inside my compartment, i was greeted by the golden trio. "Oh Merlin y/n, you haven't been writing to us all winter," groaned Hermione while she gave me a warm hug while Ron popped my suitcase onto the upper tier. I turned to face Harry, embracing him while he cradled me ever so slightly.

"You said you would write to all of us, what happened to that," questioned Ron making his way towards me for a warm, welcoming hug. I lowered my gaze in disappointment and shame, looking at the floor.

"It's Malfoy isn't it?" Spat Harry furiously while he clenched his fists tight. My hand travelled to his bicep lightly gripping on it.

"Yes..but no," I sighed, deeply exhaling while both Hermione and Ron cocked their heads in confusion."He hasn't been writing to me all summer...and I'm afraid that something's wrong with him," I blurted out quickly while I tried to not meet Harry's gaze as my eyes filled with tears blurring my vision.

"I just knew he would do something like that, I warned you-," Harry started venting  before I cut him off.

"Harry please.. that's not important right now. What's important is Draco," I muttered in defense of my boyfriend.

The whole train ride was awkward and the tension could have most definitely been cut with a knife. No one dared to say a word until we reached Hogwarts. Harry had glanced at me a couple of times and somewhere deep down I knew he only wanted what was best for me, and I couldn't have appreciated it anymore but anyone who would say a word against Draco would have to fight me first.

In honour of all the students, a feast was held in the great hall. We all took our positions as we sat huddled together with our other fellow house members. I sat besides Harry while Ron and Hermione took their places opposite us. Purposely, I took my seat where I sat just so I could get to see Draco Malfoy.

While Dumbledore started his welcome back speech, I glanced at the platinum haired boy from across the hall as a look of depression smeared across his face. He looked different. His skin had turned paler than it already was and the spark that was usually in his eyes had faded away. I was becoming really concerned about Draco and seeing him look so devastated made my heart shatter into millions of tiny pieces.

When the feast had started, I had completely lost my appetite. Seeing my boyfriend look absolutely weak and mundane made me non- famished. My heart ached for him. I just wanted to be there for him assuring him that whatever he was going through I would be there for him no matter what. But what if I wasn't? What if whatever that was causing his depression made me want to stay away from him? But I wouldn't let that happen. No matter what.

A week had already flew by in a instant blur. I tried everything I could to get Draco to start opening up to me but nothing worked. He was constantly ignoring me as if I didn't exist and as the days went by his depression seemed to get worser and since he kept neglecting me I started to feel heavily inferior.

It was way past curfew when I sat near my desk writing a letter addressed to Draco. My hands started trembling as I used my quill to write. Tears were spilling down my cheeks onto the piece of paper, staining it and causing the splodges of tears to become soggy and transparent.

To my beloved Draco,

I know that you don't want anything to do with me right now but I just need you to know that I love and care about you and will continue to do so until the day I die. Whatever it is your going through I'll always be with you no matter the circumstances but please don't distance yourself away from me like this.

Yours, y/l/n

Sealing the envelope, I handed my ptilopsis owl, named Elvis, the letter that was in my hands a second ago. He took the object between its beak and flew out of the open glass stained windows, soaring high into the blanket of darkness, on its way to deliver the message to Malfoy.

The next day, I hoped that I had gotten a response from Draco however I was wrong. I never got a reply back. I wanted to help him overcome whatever it was but if he wasn't going to cooperate with me then I couldn't do anything to comfort him during this dark time.

Weeks started to pass by and I was becoming closer to Harry. It was no secret that me and Draco weren't together. Or that's what others thought as they never saw the two of us together again. And let's say that's what I also thought.

Harry and me became more than best friends. It was more like a situationship since we weren't dating but we were closer than ever. It wasn't until one evening Hermione word-vomited Harry's secret to me.

"If only you knew about Harry," she mumbled under her breathe when I started teasing her about Ronald.
"What did you say?" I questioned curiously while I pushed my silky hair behind me.
"It's nothing, besides we should get going," she replied defensively as she played with the hem of robe.

"No... what did you say about Harry? " I asked eagerly while I stopped walking, completely facing the brunette girl in front of me. She awkwardly shifted her feet while she smoothed the fabric of her robe trying to avoid any eye contact. I gave her a slight nudge so she could snap out of it.

"He's in love with you,". That was it. Those were her words.

The phrase that came out of her mouth made me shudder. He couldn't love me because I didn't want him too.

Typically, many Gryffindors thought that I was simply using Harry, trying to make up for the loss of no longer being with Draco but that wasn't the case. Harry was always there for me, a shoulder to cry on, someone to make me laugh when I was feeling down as ever but he could never replace Draco. No matter how hard I tried to move on from my former lover, nothing seemed to work. Thinking to myself that maybe Harry could fill in the missing gaps, the extra pieces to a lost puzzle, a way for me to escape my completely distorted imagination but I was wrong. No matter how much Harry loved me I assured myself that he would soon get over it, because he needed to. He had to.

Sitting in the great hall, I tried to sit as far as I could from Harry but he would scoot up closer towards me. Frequently asking me if I was okay or if I needed anything making sure I was completely fine, but how could I be 'okay' if I was stuck between my true love and someone I considered as my best friend. No no, I wasn't stuck. I was certain about what I wanted. I wanted Draco. But things between the two of us came crumbling down. 

Then there was Potter, someone who stuck by me when Draco made me feel inferior but how selfish was it of me too view everything from my perspective. Had I once put myself into Malfoy's shoes and tried figuring out what demons he was battling with, that had caused him to be in such a state. But the issue was that I did. I did try my hardest to find out what was happening with him. What was going on inside his brain.But nothing helped.

I got up from my seat as the tension between me and Harry rised. I needed to honestly give myself a break from whatever was happening. Before I could leave, someone gripped my wrist gently. Turning myself around, I noticed Harry's fingers wrapped around my wrist holding me back from leaving. It wasn't until I noticed my eyes were beginning to tear up. I couldn't face him. I couldn't look him in the eye and disappoint him when he immensely cared for me. I wanted to give him the same passion back but my heart belonged to Draco and only him.

Suddenly, he hastily removed his hand from my wrist causing me to turn around, my back now facing him. There stood Draco. He shifted on his feet before he went striding out of the hall.

Harry started chasing after him and I intended to do so until Hermione pulled me back down onto the seat next to her.

"Y/n-" was all she murmured before I wriggled out of her grasp running as quick as I could, heading out of the massive, substantial doors.

Luckily, I managed to hear the echoes of someone running down the hall way into the boys bathroom. The more swiftly I ran, the louder the clattering of the footsteps became audible.

I barged into the bathroom while I let out a blood curdling scream. Running to Draco who laid lifelessly groaning in pain in a puddle of murky blood infused water, i kneeled beside him resting his head onto my lap as I moved his platinum blonde hair out of his gashed face.

He was heavily injured as he had deep cuts carved all over his body. He whimpered in pain, while tears spilled out from the corner of his half shut eyes.

A piercing sensation depleted through my body, while my tears came streaming down my face, tasting the saltiness of my tear drops that lingered onto my quivering lips.

"Draco-" I whispered while I swallowed the thick lump at the back of my throat while my face scrunched up in sorrow.

Standing from across the bathroom was Harry. His wand gripped tightly in his hand  as I looked over my shoulder not fully turning. From the corner of my eye, I could still see the expression of guilt smeared across his face before he left in silence.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my shrieking voice echoing. My trembling fingers slowly glided across Draco's cheek, wiping all of his tears away as he tried his best to stay awake, fluttering his wet eyelashes every now and then. My face hovered over his as he stared at me through his blurry vision trying to fight back his tears.

Feeling a pang of pain in my chest from the sincerity of his words, I started sulking harder than before while he bought his hand up to my face wiping my tears. "Please don't cry," he mumbled while he caught his bottom lip between his teeth. Seeing the pain that he was going through, i wiped my face with the sleeves of my robe, smudging my mascara even more. I was a complete train wreck at this point as I squeezed his hand.

"Y/n... do you know- how much I love you?" The end of his sentence finishing of like a diminuendo. I cradled him slightly, letting out a small giggle while I plastered a small smile across my face.

It was the first time Draco had ever confessed his love for me and I couldn't have been more elated. My smile then turned into a fine line as I pursed my lips and knitted my brows. "You don't have to say... it back," he murmured as his dark blue eyes softened.

"I love you too... and I really mean it. Draco your my everything," I said confidently, exhaling deeply as I got those three words of my chest. Our eyes met and I found myself dipping low as my lips met his. I kissed him passionately as if it was the last time I'd ever kiss him again. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow.It felt like a whole moment of bliss until he started whincing in pain. I pulled back as I noticed his hands holding onto his side. Removing his head from my lap I scrambled to my feet heading for the door. "I'll be back...just stay put!" I yelled back to him as I went to go and find Snape.

"Someone casted a sectumsempra spell on Mr. Malfoy, Miss . Y/l/n do you know who has done this to him?" He asked in his lifeless tone but more furious than ever."It was Potter... he chased me here and casted the spell on me. He's trying to kill me!," interrupted Draco once Severus had healed him completely. "I'll be dealing with him," bellowed Snape as he stormed out of the bathroom, the back of his robe flaring.

"Are you okay Draco?" I questioned as I looked up to him. "Better than before," he responded before taking his hand into mine."Draco we need to talk," the tone of my voice more mature than ever. He simply nodded while we walked to the slytherin common room.

Since no one was there, we sat in front of the warm, blazing fire holding one another as a blanket draped the two of us. One of his hands made its way into my hair, gently stroking it as my head leaned against his chest. "Why were you ignoring me all this time?" I interrogated as I pulled away from him tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

The same depressing look painted across his face. His eyes had turned a dark grey as he glanced at me before he started playing with the silver ring that was on his finger. I placed my hand on his arm giving him a reassuring look.

He started to roll up one of his sleeves as if something was plastered across the surface of his skin.

His wrist was branded with the signature dark mark and a tear drop glided down his pale face. My hand covered my mouth as I examined the familiar piece of dark art that was embedded into his arm.

"Your- your a death eater," I gasped gently. He avoided meeting my gaze as I gawped in awe. "This ... this was the reason why I kept neglecting you. I didn't want to drag you into any of this mess .. I-," cutting him off I lifted his chin glaring into his emotion filled eyes. "Draco.. you know that I'll always be there for you no matter what right?" I questioned as my thumb drew tiny circles on his cheek.

He hummed before I pulled him in for a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. His lips were slightly chapped but I didn't mind. A feeling of euphoria ran through my body like adrenaline while his breathing became more frantic and fast.

Pulling away panting, I locked his hand into mine as I sat in front of him. "I'll always be here for you no matter what," I panted while staring into his cold eyes as he slowly nodded.

A teardrop slipped down his cheek as I brushed it with my finger

"We can figure this out," I reassured him.

"A mark doesn't define who you are,"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Darkest desires 🍸 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.5M 28.4K 58
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲...
Drarry Oneshots jaz द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

98.3K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
744K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
4.6K 39 9
Just a bunch of angsty, sweet, smutty short stories about Draco some from tumblr