Falling in Love with a Villain

Par crimsonata69

A fan- fiction story that came from a movie sequel that makes you hold your seats for! Now, have your snacks... Plus

Prolouge
Chapter 1: A Strange Dream
Chapter 2: The White Villain
Chapter 3: Jelou's Trigger
Chapter 5: A Villain's Wish
Chapter 6: Trip to Freedonia
Chapter 7: Name Revealed
Chapter 8: My Brother
Chapter 9: Beach Picnic
Chapter 10: Double Trouble
Chapter 11: Sleep Over
Chapter 12: The Abduction
Chapter 13: Emilia
Chapter 14: Emilia's Plan
Chapter 15: Finding Jelou
Chapter 16: Jelou's Secret
Chapter 17: Counter Attack
Chapter 18: Family Secrets
Chapter 19: The Festive Tour
Chapter 20: The Night Heist
Chapter 21: Dru in Trouble
Chapter 22: Emilia's Threat
Chapter 23: Escaping Bratt
Chapter 24: Facing Emilia
Chapter 25: Rescuing Dru
Chapter 26: A Brother's Help
Chapter 27: Triple Power
Chapter 28: Flawless Victory
Epilouge
Notes to the Disclaimer
Behind the Character: Jelou Crimson
Theme Songs
Special Greetings and Shout Outs

Chapter 4: Meet Gru and Lucy

197 0 0
Par crimsonata69

  As he asked it to me, I felt nervous about what I'm going to say to him.

"Uh, I-I just wanted to talk about the guy I met yesterday, with my strange dream and..."

"I'm gonna talk to you about something at the twin diamond incident." he said.

"Excuse me? I mean, what is it?"

When he familiarized me from the newspaper he read, he starts to ask me something.

"Are you helping him from escaping the theft happened at the jewelry shop?"

"Uh, no. No. I just got escaped by those guards who tried to capture me after being fired at my own job, and then he bumped me right so I helped him fought out the policemen who also tried to captured him without a reason." I said.

"Really? Without any reason?" 

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe?"

"So, you are not including on the theft. Are you?"

"No, I don't." 

"Well then."

Now he knows that I'm not a criminal to his eyes, he understands that I'm just a girl in trouble in the middle of the crime scene.

"I would like to introduce myself to you if you don't mind. I'm Jelou Crimson." I said to him.

"I'm Felonius Gru from the AVL Headquarters. But in short, you can call me Gru only." he said.

"Nice to meet you."

As we knew each other, an orange haired lady with the light blue suit calls him in distance.

"Hey, Gru!" she said. 

"Hi, honey! I've been waiting for you here." Gru said.

She approached him and saw me next to him.

"Hello there! You must be the girl who fought on the policemen outside the building near the jewelry shop."

"Hi." I said to her. 

Gru stands up beside me and introduces her.

"By the way, This is Lucy Wilde- Gru, My wife and my partner on the job. Lucy, this is Jelou Crimson."

"Pleasure to meet you, Jelou." she said.

"You too, Lucy." I greeted her. 

When I finally know the couple, I heard something beeps in Lucy's purse.

"Oh, we had some top secret meeting at our headquarters. Promise to us that you will keep it secret okay?" Lucy said.

"Okay. See you later guys." I said to them.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.5K 479 28
Matilda Brown has never seen the world outside of the walls. Her community is relatively small, at least compared to the outside world, and yet she's...
72.9K 3K 41
"Will you trust me again?" "Only time will tell." "Will you kiss me again?" "You don't have to ask twice," ...
238K 13.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
29.1K 1.1K 39
Coming June of 2021 MATURE CONTENT!!!!! Josephine Langford is haunted by her traumatic past and feels like she can't trust anyone... no one except h...