Smile For Us || BTSxReader 21+

shinoa13hiragi tarafından

"What do you call a fake noodle?" "Your dic-" "An impasta!" BTSxReader Feat. EXO, Got7, etc. « S L O W U P... Daha Fazla

Teaser
Prologue
1 - Tours and Introductions
2 - Moving And Snoozing
3 - Unpacking
4 - Protector
5 - Two Types of Sick
6 - Very Dirty Laundry
7 - Deadlines

8 - Twenty Four Hours

365 12 11
shinoa13hiragi tarafından

You were in your room, sprawled on your bed as you tried to put together a Darwinian chest puzzle that Namjoon had given you when Jimin entered.

"Y/N, I would like to cash in that favor," Jimin grinned as he sat next to you on the bed.

"Fine, what do you want?" you sighed, pushing yourself up into a sitting position as you put the puzzle down.

"Spend the whole day with me tomorrow," he replied with a cute smile. "Just the two of us together for a full, twenty four hour day."

"What are we going to be doing?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed in suspicion.

"Don't worry. I have everything planned," Jimin said, continuing to smile in that cute way of his.

"Okay, fine," you sighed, returning your attention back to the puzzle. "But no funny business."

"I guess I'll have to cancel the clowns," he quipped, chuckling at his own joke.

"Oh ba ha ha," you said, dryly. "You know what I meant. What time should I be getting up?"

"Hmm, does seven sound good?"

"Sure," you replied, fiddling with Namjoon's puzzle. "See you then."

"Okay, see you, Y/N," Jimin grinned as he got up and started to leave the room. "And wear something cute and comfy like you did that one time when you beat Seokjin hyung's ass."

"But those were Yoongi's clothes," you told him, turning your attention back to him as he stepped out the door.

"So? I'm sure none of us would mind letting you wear our clothes."

Then under his breath, he mumbled something you couldn't hear.

"You look like our girlfriend when you do."

—————

"So, whose clothes am I wearing today?" You asked yourself as you contemplated what to wear. You crossed the room and opened your window, shivering instantly at the cold breeze that blew inside. You sighed and shut the window once again. "I'm definitely wearing something warm."

You picked up your phone and sent a text to the group chat.

~~~~~~~~

You: can someone lend me a hoodie pls?

Sunshine ☀️: lol why?

Kookie 🍪: r u cold noona??

Sleepyboi 😴: how many u want?

You: I just need one 😅

ChimChim: 😏

DestructionGod: what do you need one for?

You: to wear

WorldwideChef 👨‍🍳: 😂😂😂

DestructionGod: obviously 🙄

TaeTae: wait a minute

~~~~~~~~

In almost no time at all, you heard rapid knocking at your door and you opened it to find Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi holding armloads of hoodies in front of them. You gasped at the sight before cracking an amused smile and standing aside to let them in.

"Guys, I only wanted one," you said as the three boys laid their hoodies on the bed.

"Then pick one," Yoongi replied, showing off his gummy smile as he looked at you.

"Nice night clothes, Noona," Jungkook said, looking at the tank top and shorts you were wearing.

"Oh hush," you said, crossing your arms over your chest.

"What are you waiting for, Y/N?" Taehyung asked, flashing his boxy grin. "Pick one! Pick one!"

"Someone is excited," you giggled, pushing your way through the boys and looking through the pile on your bed. You picked out an oversized grey zip up hoodie and looked at each of the boys. "I think I'll go with this one."

"Yay, that one was mine," Taehyung cheered, his boxy grin spreading on his face. "You'll like it. It's super comfy and warm."

"Thanks for letting me borrow it," you said, pulling Taehyung closer and giving his cheek a quick peck. "I'll wash it and give it back when I'm done with it."

"O-Okay," he stuttered as he blushed.

You glanced at Yoongi and Jungkook who were standing awkwardly and seeming somewhat flustered. You smirked and did the same to them, giving them each a kiss on the cheek. All three of the boys stood there with red faces as they either nervously laughed or touched whichever cheek received a kiss while smiling like a kid.

"You're all adorable when you're shy," you cooed, placing the remaining hoodies into their arms. "Thank you so much for helping me. Now go sort and put these away. I need to get dressed."

The boys left without much prompting and left you to shut your door to get changed.

———

"Where are we going?" You asked from the passenger seat of Jimin's car as he started the engine.

"Take a guess," he grinned, putting on his seatbelt.

"I don't know. You didn't really give me any clues," you replied, strapping yourself in and leaning into the seat.

"Then here's a hint. What haven't you done in a long time?" Jimin asked as he pulled the car onto the road and started driving.

"Get some alone time without hearing the sounds of men being weird," you deadpanned, staring out the window. "It's been so long, I've almost forgotten what it's like."

"Ouch," Jimin pouted. "I'm glad you appreciate being around us so much."

"Oh, come on, don't take it that way," you said defensively. "I'm just saying that it's never boring. During the day, everyone is laughing, screaming, and breaking shit. And even at night, Jungkook plays video games until the asscrack of dawn, Joon and Hobi snore, and Tae constantly gets up to pee because he drinks a liter of water before going to sleep."

Jimin remained silent throughout your explanation, driving along and listening. After you finished, you paused for a moment, and felt the tension growing, so you decided to redirect the topic back to the previous one.

"So... where are we going?" You asked, looking over at him.

"Shopping," Jimin said, glancing at you from the corner of his eye before returning his gaze to the road. Then he smiled and reached over to hold your hand. "I think Tae needs to stop drinking before bed, too."

———

Before you knew it, you and Jimin were at the mall, and he was leading you into different clothing stores, trying to convince you to try on various items. You found a few things you liked, but before you could buy them, Jimin stepped in and paid instead. Each time, he would give you an innocent smile, take the bags and your hand, and then lead you away into another store. Eventually you let your guard down, which immediately went back up when you found yourself standing in a lingerie store with Jimin at your side. 

"Um, Jimin? What are we doing here?" You asked quietly, trying to swallow the lump in your throat.

"Shopping? What else?" Jimin replied, raising an eyebrow as he looked at your confused face.

"Park Jimin, do you realize what kind of store this is?!" You hissed, trying to be as discrete as possible.

"I do," he smirked, tugging you further into the store until an employee approached the two of you.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asked, with a bright smile.

"Ye—"

"No no, I think we're fine," you interrupted Jimin, elbowing him hard in the ribs as your cheeks lit up a bright pink. "Thanks anyway."

"Okay, just let me know if there's something you need," she said, bowing and walking away.

"Let's get out of here," you said, turning toward the exit.

"Oh, come on, just look around for ten minutes. If you don't see anything you like, we'll leave and never speak of it again," Jimin bargained.

"Ugh, fine," you complied, starting to look around. You browsed for a few minutes before Jimin picked up a lacy pink bustier with a smirk.

"What do you think of this?" He asked, his grin never leaving his face.

"I think that would suit you more than it would suit me," you quipped with a smirk of your own. Jimin blushed as he looked back at the pink material and put it away. You laughed and leaned closer to him. "What's wrong, Chim? Don't you like it?"

"Shut up," he squeaked, covering his cheeks with his hands in embarrassment.

"Oh, so you love it? Okay, we'll find one in your size," you teased, starting to look through the different sizes.

"Stop," Jimin protested, but he couldn't help giggling as he grabbed your wrists and pulled your arms away. "Let's get out of here."

He began leading you out of the store almost like a mother dragging her stubborn crying child out of the toy aisle. You weren't done having fun yet, so you pointed at a pair of white, see-through lace panties that were on a mannequin and tugged him toward them.

"But look at these, Chim," you said with feigned excitement. "These would look so cute on you. And look! It would make your ass pop out so well."

"Okay, you've had your fun," he sighed, trying to hide his face with one hand while pulling you along with the other. "Let's go."

"Hey Jimin~" you sang, a huge smirk on your face. "If you get the panties, I'll get ones to match~"

Jimin paused and seemed to think about it. Your smile slipped off your face. You had not thought that offer though, expecting him to shoot it down without hesitation. Now, you could hear that narrative voice saying "it was at this moment Jackson knew, he fucked up" except it was about you.

"Would this apply to other things in the store, too?" Jimin smirked, looking you up and down before glancing around the store. "Because I will gladly take that offer."

You gulped as your brain kept repeating the same thought.

Oh shit.

———

"I'm kinda tired so I'm just gonna tell Jin and Namjoon what you did and let them beat your ass for me," you sighed, sitting at one of the tables in the food court of the mall. Jimin chuckled and placed the numerous shopping bags on the floor underneath the table by your feet.

"What makes you think they'll do that for you, Y/N? They've known me longer than you," he said. "It's bros before hoes, not the other way around."

"They'll do it if I ask them because I'm adorable as hell," you told him matter-of-factly. "Wait, did you just call me a hoe? I might be tired, but I'm pretty sure I have enough energy to put my foot down your throat."

"Mmm kinky," Jimin smirked. "And no I did not mean to call you a hoe. It just came out that way."

"Like how you came out a dirty minded, bubble butt model who turns everything into a sexual innuendo?"

"Ouch," Jimin pretended to pout, somehow making himself look like a baby chick as he dramatically grabbed his chest. "That hurts. I don't think any ass kicking would be as painful as the savagery of your comebacks."

"Shut up," you said, a smile tugging on your lips. "What do you want to eat?"

"You," he replied quickly, making a smug expression that would be the equivalent of that of a fuckboy.

"Not on the menu," you shot down, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up on your cheeks. "Pick something else."

"How about... soft pretzels?" He suggested, gesturing toward a pretzel shop. You nodded and stood up to go to the shop, but Jimin stopped you, making you sit back down. "You guard our bags. I'll order."

"Fine," you replied, slouching in your chair. "If you get something that sucks, I'll shove a pretzel through your ear and into your brain."

Jimin smiled in amusement at the halfhearted threat and went to order the food. It wasn't long before he returned with two orders of pretzel bites and large lemonades. Both of you dug into the food and exchanged sassy remarks here and there.

You wouldn't admit it, but you were having so much fun spending this time with Jimin. Even though he could be exhausting sometimes, you genuinely enjoyed his company. Not that you would ever tell him that.

You had just finished eating when a woman came up to your table and addressed Jimin.

"Hello, are you Park Jimin?" She asked, her voice shaking a bit.

"I am," Jimin replied with a kind smile.

"Um, can I get your autograph?" She asked, somewhat emboldened. "My boyfriend is a huge fan of yours and he would absolutely hate me if I didn't ask."

"Of course," he grinned, taking the pen and paper the woman handed to him. He scribbled down a message and signed it, handing the paper and pen back to the woman. "I hope he likes it."

"Thank you so much," she grinned brightly, giving him a small bow and tucking the paper away. "I'll leave you alone now. Enjoy your date."

The woman left and you quirked an eyebrow at Jimin. He waved at the woman and looked back at you.

"Did you hear that, Y/N? We're on a date," he smirked. "At least she didn't try to pick a fight with you."

"This is not a date. All that woman did was boost your ego," you deadpanned.

"Lol it did," Jimin replied.

"Did you just say 'lol'? Are you stupid?"

Jimin just chuckled.

———

"We're home!"

You and Jimin entered the house and dropped all the shopping bags on the floor at your feet, closing the door and being greeted by a mess of boys piling into the foyer to meet you. Jungkook was carrying Taehyung bridal style out of the living room while Yoongi and Seokjin came out of the kitchen with aprons on. Namjoon came down the steps in nothing but a towel, water droplets dripping from the ends of his hair. Hoseok was nowhere to be seen, but you guessed he either wasn't home or he hadn't heard you call.

"OMG did you buy the whole mall?" Taehyung asked, gazing at the numerous bags on the floor. "Tell me you at least stopped and got some Gucci."

"Tae, your Gucci addiction is gonna get you in trouble one day," Jimin sighed. "It isn't healthy."

"But we got you some anyway," you said, lifting up a bag and handing it to Taehyung. He gave you a boxy grin and looked in the bag, still being held by Jungkook as he unwrapped a floral silk blouse.

"Oh my gosh," Taehyung gasped, looking at you and Jimin with wide eyes. "I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Jungkookie, put me down!"

Jungkook let him down and Taehyung quickly shuffled through the sea of bags and enveloped you in a tight hug, making you giggle and hug him back.

"Give Jimin a hug, too. He bought it," you whispered in his ear. Taehyung let go of you and moved to Jimin, hugging him with just as much intensity before thanking him and dashing away up the stairs.

"Thank you! I'm gonna go try it on," he called, giddily running upstairs to his room.

"Well, since we're giving them things... Hey, Koo," Jimin said, lifting a bag full of banana milk that you insisted on buying on the way home. "Don't get drunk on it all at once."

"Okay thanks hyung," Jungkook grinned, hugging the bag to his chest. "Thanks Noona."

"Yoongi, Jin, these are for you," you said, handing them their own bags and looking up at Namjoon who was standing at the top of the staircase. "Namjoon, get your fine self down those stairs and let us give your present to you."

The almost naked man made his way down the stairs, careful not to let his towel slip. When he reached the bottom step, Jimin handed him a bag. He looked inside and his eyes widened. He reached inside and pulled a bralette out.

"Um, I'm flattered but if this is punishment for what I did that one time—," he started, looking at you with hurt in his eyes.

"Park Jimin, you fucking idiot," you growled, turning to him and punching him hard in the arm. "You gave him the wrong bag."

"I'm sorry?" He said, rubbing the spot you had punched.

You took the bralette and you handed Namjoon the correct bag. "You're gonna be."

———

"I can't believe we actually have to sleep in the same room," you grumbled to yourself as you put on your pajamas and stepped out of the bathroom. You headed to your room, finding Jimin sitting on the bed dressed in a tank top and basketball shorts. You frowned, going to the bed and pulling the blankets back. You crawled into a comfortable position and covered up, ignoring the man who stood and turned off the lights. When he went to shut the door, you interrupted him.

"Leave it open," you said, staring at him from where you were. He nodded and opened it fully, letting the light from the hallway flood into the now dark room.

"So, how did you enjoy the day?" Jimin asked as he crawled in bed next to you, tucking himself in under the blankets. "It wasn't too awful, was it?"

"...It wasn't as bad as I expected, no," you admitted, tugging the blankets over your shoulders.

"Good," he said, and you could hear the smile in his voice.

"It was a lot worse," you joked, a smile painted on your face when he shouted in protest.

"Hey! Don't say things like that," he complained. "I might think you're serious and have to evict you."

The bed jostled as he rolled to face you and propped himself up on an elbow. A spark of doubt struck through you and you turned your head to look at him in the darkness.

"You wouldn't," you said, calling his bluff with a straight face.

"Yeah, you're right. I like you way too much to do that. I'd just keep coming up with twisted far fetched plans to make you like me back," he chuckled. "Like those evil masterminds in those James Bond movies, or even that guy from He-Man. Or like that weird doctor guy with the triangle head from Phineas and Ferb. I can't remember his name, but he was always after that platypus guy. Oh, I remem—"

"Stop rambling and go to sleep," you commanded, grabbing your pillow and halfheartedly swinging it at Jimin.

"Can I at least get a goodnight kiss?"

"Will it shut you up and make you go to sleep?"

"Yes," Jimin replied.

"Fine," you sighed sitting up and turning to face him. "I'll give you a kiss, but if you're lying to me, I will put your dick in a blender and make you drink it like a smoothie."

"Deal," he grinned, leaning forward. Then you quickly leaned in and pecked his lips, pulling away almost instantly and watching as he frowned. "What was that? You told me a kiss, not a half-second peck. I demand a refund."

"That's it, I'm getting the blender," you said, moving to get out of bed.

"No, wait, wait," Jimin protested, holding your wrist. "Thank you for the goodnight kiss."

You laid down once again, turning away from him. He laid down as well, remaining silent. After a while you spoke.

"I had a good time today," you quietly admitted. "Thank you, Jimin. Good night."

"Good night, Y/N."

A/N:
Wow it's been a hot minute since I updated. Sorry for the wait everyone. I hope you enjoyed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

622 37 11
𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 . 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭�...
241K 9.2K 31
[박지민] ❝Your scent makes me crazy babygirl...❞ ◾ Champion of the PurpleYou BTS Awards ◽ Highest rankings: #1 in 'suspicious' #1 in 'jiminfanfic' #1...
26.3K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
880K 36.8K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau