๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ [DISCONTIN...

Von SinSomeMore

๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

Intro
Cast|Aesthetics
I - Adonis
II - Sage
III - Adonis
IV - Sage
V - Adonis
VI - Sage
VII - Adonis
VIII - Sage
IX - Sage
XI - Sage
XII - Adonis
XIII - Adonis
Cast|Aesthetics Reloaded
XIV - Sage
XV - Adonis
XVI - Sage
XVII - Sage
XVIII - Adonis
XIX - Adonis
XX - Sage
XXI - Adonis
XXII - Adonis
XXIII - Sage
XXIV - Sage
XXV - Sage
XXVI - Adonis
XXVII - Adonis
XXVIII - Sage
XXIX - Sage
XXX - Adonis
XXXI - Adonis
XXXII - Sage
XXXIII - Adonis
XXXIV - Adonis
XXXV - Adonis
XXXVI - Sage
XXXVII - Adonis
XXXVIII - Adonis
XXXIX - Sage
XL - Adonis
XLI - Sage
XLII - Adonis
XLIII - Sage
XLIV - Sage
IG Feed
XLV - Sage
XLVI - Adonis
XLVII - Sage
NOTE

X - Adonis

11.2K 636 161
Von SinSomeMore

I updated because we hit 1k.

Adonis had ended up dropping Sage off at her house instead of her friend's house as her friend wasn't there. He had wanted to spend the day with Sage but problems arose and they required his immediate attention. They had planned another spennanight occasion for the weekend.

"Tell me exactly what happened Guzzo," Tristan aka Guzzo was right beside Adonis as he looked at the smashed windows of Ms Vito's restaurant.

Ms Vito didn't trouble anyone down on 83rd. 83rd was the projects. It was where Adonis and Tristan grew up. It was where Ms Vito's restaurant was and where he had met Sage for the first time.

"I don't believe they were trying to scare Ms Vito. Well they did scare her but she wasn't the intended target. They left a note. It was for you. They targeted Ms Vito because she's close to you. You call her family," Tristan explained to Adonis.

"Lemme see the note," Angry was an understatement. Adonis was angry at himself for getting Ms Vito involved. Well letting her restaurant get involved.

Tristan passed on a paper to Adonis. It was a typed message. 'Watch your back Greek.'

Adonis only chuckled and shook his head. He knew who it was. He was surprised by the lengths that this man would go just because of his jealousy.

"Who is it?" Tristan nodded to the paper in Adonis' hand.

"Take a wild guess."

"Rico."

"Bingo," Adonis snapped his fingers, "it's him again."

"Bro why does he keep doing this?" Adonis and Tristan headed for the front where Ms Vito was.

"He's jealous," Adonis shrugged.

"He's going to cause real problems Greek. I can feel it."

"This nigga said he could feel it," Adonis burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Just watch."

"Adonis baby," Ms Vito rushes to Adonis when she saw him, "do you know what happened?"

"No Ma," Adonis lied, "it seems that it was some boys who decided to break you window. I'll pay for it and whenever I see them I'll make sure to talk to them."

"Thank you Adonis. I thought it was a serious situation but it's them boys giving trouble again. Thanks for coming by and be safe."

"I'm always safe Ma. I'll catch you later."

"Ok baby," she waved, "you too Tristan. Be safe."

"Yes Ma," Tristan waved back.

"Where are we going now?" Tristan asked as he made his way to his grey 2020 BMW 545e xDrive that was parked behind Adonis' G Wagon.

"I'm going to check on The Cosmii." The Cosmii was another of Adonis' many businesses. It was a building that specialized in cosmetology and tattooing. There were five shops in total. Cosmii Beauty which spealized in makeup, Cosmii Tattooing which specialized in tattooing and piercings, Cosmii Barbershop which was a barbershop, Cosmii Nails which did nails and all things related to it and his biggest money maker Cosmii Hair Salon. The Cosmii was bringing in big money. He had almost 50 employees in the Cosmii building including each manager. It was an appointment only building and held some hype around the area.

"Well I'm gonna check up Tamara. I'll catch you later," both of them dapped each other up.

Tamara was Tristan's girlfriend of six years. Sure he'd cheated a lot but she always took him back. She stayed at home while he brought home money to her.

"Tell Tamara I said hey," Adonis said as he climbed inside the driver's seat of his car. He didn't hear Tristan reply.

  •••••••••

When Adonis arrived at The Cosmii the parking lot was full as always. Even though it was early morning on a Wednesday, he could understand why it was full because it took weeks to even get an appointment at any of the Cosmii shops. The easiest to get an appointment at would be Cosmii Beauty and even that was hard.

"Wassup bossman," Adonis nodded his head towards Jayla the receptionist as he made his way towards the manager's office of Cosmii Tattooing.

He knocked twice on the door and when he heard a come in, he pushed it open.

"Wassup Greek," Carson, the manager of Cosmii Tattooing walked around his desk to dap Adonis up.

"Long time no see man," Adonis reclined in the couch that was in the office.

"Negro you was up in here last week," Adonis laughed at what Carson said. It was true. He was here last Saturday for his biweekly checkups.

Adonis and Carson began to converse about the business. Adonis checked all the books to ensure everything was correct before making his way out and to the other shops. He had done three more shops before making his way to Cosmii Hair Salon.

When he stepped inside the hair salon all previous chatter ceased and a new one began.

"Who's that?"

"Is that fine ass Greek"

"What's he doing in here? Isn't the barbershop next door."

"Damn. Look at that face."

"He could put a baby in me."

"Shut up Cynthia. Don't nobody wanna put a baby in your fat old ugly ass."

Adonis heard the chatter about him but didn't say anything.

"Ayo Kourtney. Lemme holla at you," Adonis called to Kourtney, the manager of the hair salon who was busy doing somebody's hair.

Kourtney said something to the girl whose hair she was doing before making her way to the back where the manager's office was located and where Adonis went.

"Hey," Kourtney said to Adonis who was busy spinning around in her chair.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Adonis stopped spinning.

"I'm pregnant," Adonis' mouth dropped.

"Say what now."

"I'm pregnant Adonis," She took a seat at the table in front of him.

"How far along are you?"

"Two months," she rubbed her belly.

Adonis chuckled.

"Whose is it?"

"Yours," Adonis burst out laughing at what Kourtney said.

"Man Kourtney get the fuck outta here," Kourtney scrunched up her face as she couldn't understand what he was laughing at.

"Wha-What's the matter Adonis? Why are you laughing?"

Adonis sobered up from his laughing and gave her a bitch please facial expression.

"You. You're the one that's funny. You sat here and told me that I'm the father of your unborn child. You're two months pregnant. The last time we had sex was five months ago. Your math isn't adding up. Don't do this shit. I know you weren't the brightest mind but I didn't expect you to be the dumbest mind."

Kourtney was embarrassed. She clearly didn't think it through.

"Now Kourtney," he placed his hands on the table, "what's been going on with the business."

•••••••••

How is the story so far? I need feedback.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

August 15, 2020

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

734K 26.1K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
654K 26.4K 33
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. #1 in URBAN-26/08...
154K 11.4K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
1.1M 36.4K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...