ShE!

Par computative_thinker

Just imagine how your life would be like when you think you are someone but in reality you are someone else... Plus

Prologue
Her Moonlit face
First sign
Gifted
second sign
Ant treatment
Regret
Power of words
Little princess
DI(fferently)SABLED
Who is she?
where was she?
Blueprint
Assembly
Letter
Preplanned
Gurukulam
Fear of (un)known
superpower
Drive

Here ShE comes...

127 6 0
Par computative_thinker

ShE is a baby girl like many others. White, small, squirmy & sleepy, weighing around 4 pounds. When everybody is going gaga over her beauty, there was he, giving a polite smile as well as wondering what people are wondering about this little one. To him, she is frail & hairy, face covered with red, wrinkly skin, a pointed rather than rounded head & looks best when swaddled that too inside a hooded towel more or less like an alien. Because he was just 2 years to see the real beauty beneath it.

He was staring at the baby for about two minutes who is laying beside her mommy. After that, he started to jump on the bed as he usually plays.

"Aavnish!! Get down, baby is on the bed," shouted Ajith

Then he glimpsed at the baby once and got down as said. Then he went to liya and claimed "Ma, you said she is my sister but how come will I play with her if she is this much small? I need a big sister,"

She strokes his hair and spoke "ShE will grow within few years, then you can play peek-a-boo with her,".

Since the boy doesn't know the difference between years and days, he nods happily with the thought of playing a peek-a-boo with her. He moved near to her and told, "I will give all my toys to you, okay baby?"

And of course he got disappointed when he doesn't get a reply. Before he creates further trouble Ajith took him out of the room.

Liya's father and mother entered the room.

"Liya, she looks exactly like you " told her mom after cradling the baby in her hands.

Liya blushed. What else a mother needs as a compliment?.

"Her eyes looks like his Appa, ma. Large attractive eyes just like him "said liya caressing her cheeks.

"Yes!! see, how she is watching!!. By the way, what is the reaction of aavnish?. Did he get excited? "Inquired her mom with a little more excitement.

"Not as we expected ma!. He needs a big sister it seems "said liya and grinned.

"Kids are always like that, liya . Don't let him near the baby. You know what he will do " told her mom in a serious tone.

Aavnish is a boy of two years who used to do all kinds of naughtiness you could ever imagine. The door need to be in bolt always as even if it is halfway open, he would run away and only God knows where he was hiding. One day they found him inside a neighborhood house eating something with the house members as if he is a part of it. And sometimes he would go to all the houses nearby and would urge them to hide him somewhere inside their homes in order to not get caught by his mom and dad. And later he would be back to home and will add "Ma, I was just playing hide and seek with you, didn't you close your eyes? ". Also, if he finds any baby in any of the homes, he would lay down near to them and will ask some question. If he doesn't get a response, the situation would get even worser, he would pinch the baby's cheek and would flee away.

"Yes ma, I'm too scared of that. When he goes out of control, it is very very difficult to get him under control," said liya

ShE is hearing and staring at the discussion as if she knows how to control his brother.

"Started complaining about my kid? " Said her dad, who is now glancing at the baby. "He is only 2yrs liya, he will be perfectly alright once he goes to school. He will be a king. You'll see for yourself"

"That's one of my biggest fear, pa. I don't know what varieties of trouble he's gonna bring home," said liya in a depressed tone.

"That time, your Appa will come and manage his kid, right? "Comments her mother.

"They do not allow grandpa and grandma in the parents meeting, pa "chuckled liya

"Did Ajith's father and mother met the baby?, Liya "inquired her mother

"Yes ma, Ajith said they came and saw the baby. But I was unconscious that time. So I didn't see them," said liya with little interest.

"What? They left? They need to be with you, liya!! What are you talking about? "Enquired her mother with full of wrath.

"You know about them, ma. DON'T make me to think about it again. I'm already weak. They need to take care of her daughter's son, it seems. You know they are most important to them" said liya in an unsteady tone.

Ajith's parents will not get involved in any of their family matters. For them, their daughter is more important than anyone else in the world. They will go to any extent to make her daughter happy. They will not even mind of throwing a bunch of lies on anyone who crossed their route and will not think of troubling others to be on safer side. Ajith is just a pawn in their chess board who will be controlled when they need something and would crush him when their work gets complete. Ajith will not raise his voice against their parents, no matter how much they abuse him or liya. And like every other housewife, liya too will not raise his tone against Ajith or his parents.

"But liya..."

Her father intervened "She mentioned that she don't want to think about them then why are you making her to do it, Preethi "he now picked up the baby girl and continued "Mark my words.. ShE will bring colours in your life, liya. Look at her, ShE is looking as if she knew everything!!"

"I know it when I first took her in my hands, pa "said liya

"When are you getting discharged, liya?" Asked her mom.

"The pain is precise, ma. I think will be discharged by evening. Ajith is out there clearing all the bills and procedures,"

Meanwhile the doors swung open and aavnish came dashing and hugged her grandma, followed by Ajith.

"We need to name her it seems, liya before getting discharged,", said ajith

"What? Name her? In such a small time? But why? ", asked liya.

"Yes, they need to know her name for birth certificate. So it needs to be done. Thank god, aunty and uncle are here. Discuss with them and decide a name "said ajith.

Liya sighs, "That's awful!! I dreamed of naming her with the best name,",

Ajith consoled "No other go liya, just discuss with aunty and uncle, we have time till evening. I bet it will be the best name" By saying so he picked up aavnish and added "I'll get something for lunch and I'll take him with me, otherwise he will let no one to do anything "

As soon as they went. Liya's dad bursted out "savithri"!!. Savithri is a well known Indian actress.

Preethi throws a resentful look "You cannot name your granddaughter after the name of your childhood crush,"

"What? It sounds impressive, right? "suggested he. "Actually it looks perfect"

"NO WAY," Shouted Preethi. "Samyuktha will be nice,"

There is no way of stopping them. They both shot out different names.

"Sangeetha" said preethi

"No!! Pavithra"

"Swetha will be final " said her father nodding his head.

"I will not name her with any of those names " liya declared. "So, both of you stop now!! Let me think "

"Ok, you tell a better name "demanded her father

"Well, I'm thinking of it "said liya. "ShE was born on lord krishna' s birthday. so..."

Her father intervened "You cannot name her Krishna, ShE is a girl!!"

Liya nodes and suddenly something strikes her "why not Radha!! "She popped out in excitement

Radha was lord Krishna's eternal lover. The story goes back over 500 million years ago. She is the personification of complete devotion unto Krishna and is revered as the epitome of selfless love and service onwards Shri Krishna. Some also consider her as the feminine form of lord Krishna itself.

Her father and mother blinked for a second. Then Preethi broke the silence "It perfectly suits her, liya. Great choice"

"By the way, that too is a name of an actress "said he with a delight in his tone "But to be honest, it was a beautiful name. But still i won at the end "

"No one can beat you,, pa. Let we see ajith's opinion "

By the time Ajith was back ,liya told about the name and he was so glad "I told you, she'll have the best name. And we are ready to move home with Radha,"

And our ShE now becomes Radha who was now laying on the cradle without knowing what tragedy is awaiting for her in the upcoming years.

Thanks for reading!!
Chapter -2 will be updated soon..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.8K 1.4K 26
Highest #33 in spiritual 04/06/2016 The life of a 20 year old young lady, turned into this crazy story; when she met a gorgeous, handsome and myster...
847 40 17
what happens when your life suddenly takes a wrong turn ? what happens when you find out the people you love the most are not in your life anymore...
14.1K 505 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...
Best Friend Par Sanjh

Roman d'amour

1.4K 171 21
She was South Indian, coming from an Hindu family. An introvert, who had hard times connecting with people. She met him online, he made her feel seen...