supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Від universaja

Більше

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[46]

4.1K 215 128
Від universaja

c h a p t e r - f o r t y s i x

If the moment you woke up, they are all dying to see you, they are all distant and cold now.

It makes you sad but didn't complain about it. You know that it's your fault. The guys are probably upset because you looked for Ten, the guy they hated at the time, and most probably still hating him. They will only check on you to see if you already have your medicine.

Speaking of, Jaehyun shared an idea of making you drink human medicines, fever pills to be specific to ease your high temperature which actually helped.

You were just watching alone at the living room when a thought snuck in your brain.

Despite the fever you currently have, you can't feel anything. There are no headaches nor low appetites you felt, except for the hazy gaze you most of the time have. It's weird because you'll usually feel like dying having fever, I mean everyone does and you are one of those people not being able to move because of fever.

"Have you already eaten?" Your head shot up from the voice behind, Johnny.

You pulled out an act and gave him a puppy look. "Not yet."

"Then, eat." He coldly said while making his way upstairs. "I'm in my room if you need anything."

Your jaw dropped. Although it seemed like it was just a normal thing for him, it made you completely uncomfortable.

You took the opportunity to rush infront of him, blocking his way and preventing him to go upstairs. He raised his brow tiredly while looking at you spread your arms.

"What are you doing?" Johnny rested his elbow at the end of railings of the wide stairs and watched as if you're a little girl playing with a tired old man.

"I said I haven't eaten yet." You furrowed your brows, looking cute from Johnny's perspective but of course he doesn't want to show it is somehow working.

"And so what?"

Your arms dropped. "That hurts a bit. You're behaviour, each of you, are hurting me."

"And.. so what?" Johnny mumbled with a visible grin on his face.

Your eyelids drooped and he knew you had enough of it. With this being the reason, he quickly pulled you in a big hug.

"Just kidding, just kidding." Johnny chuckled.

You snarled and peeked to see his face. "Are you not mad anymore?"

"Well, still. But I have to cook you first some food because you're not eating." Johnny removed his hug which you leave hanging there. "What do you want to eat?"

"You choose what to cook," You shrugged and watched him do his work. While he was busy cooking in silence, you decided to open a topic. "I know you guys are mad at Ten-"

"Yeah. And you still went to find him. We were worried as hell and found you bleeding- only to be informed because you were finding for Ten," Johnny abruptly grabbed a cooking utensil making you flinch on his sudden moves. "And you even soaked wet just because-"

"Not because of Ten. I can't find my way back." You spoke up.

"But you still lost your way because you were looking for him," Johnny was finally done cooking and served it hot on a plate. You jolted upon seeing the plate slide down the table. "It will always not be a good thing, Y/N. Now eat, I'm going upstairs."

"Actually, I have already eaten." You sounded brat and it made Johnny look more angry, it's scary, to be honest.

He slowly turned around. "Then you made me cook for nothing?"

"No, because I wanted to talk to you, but you can't give that wish." You looked away. "Hear me out."

"Fine. Even if I fucking hate Ten," He approached and you can feel how heavy his footsteps are. "It's you who will speak."

You pulled a chair beside him. The man hesitated to drop himself down but have no choice to do so. His inner pride as someone who is physically strong is hurting but he can't do anything against you.

"What is it?" He scratched his ear, purposely showing he is not interested in the topic.

"Ten didn't hurt me whenever the chance he can get, and that's how I trust him." You were just starting but you easily felt Johnny's rage. It was an odd feeling to have the grasp of his feelings despite his outsides show no emotion.

"You.. trust him?" Johnny scoffed. "Aside from Ten being a jerk since then, the other reason why we hate him is you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Because you know what? It was so hard for you trust us when we've been here to protect you but easy for Ten to do it," Johnny tried his best to contain himself from punching everything around, and somehow, you can predict his actions. "Just because he wasn't hurting you. Even there's a big possibility that he will, you kept on trusting him. What the heck?"

You quickly grabbed his hand. "That's not true."

"It is, Y/N. Stop consoling me with those words." Johnny wanted to swat away your hand out of stress and rage but he just can't. Instead, he softly removed it off and stood up. "You know it isn't-"

"Why are you all so mad at Ten?" You continued to defend. And you can tell Johnny's not liking it and will lash out for a few more seconds.

Your instincts towards a person has never been this strong.

"You asked that question? You already know, Y/N. We're not mad, but we are separated not just to Ten but to everyone because we are different." Johnny panted heavily. "We are monsters compared to them. And Ten himself made it clear."

"Johnny-"

"This is enough." He was about to slam the table up to release the fire burning his soul but you were quick to pull him around and held both his wrists.

"No, you are not gonna do that." You replied harshly while gripping on his wrist.

His eyes widened. "W-Woah, your grip stings a little."

"Sorry, I was just carried away." You quickly retreated with an evident guilt expression. There was a hint of silence and Johnny looking at you in disbelief. You broke the tension by sighing loudly. "I claim what I claim. You, or Ten, any of your group isn't a monster-"

"You don't understand, Y/N!" You knew he was coming to grab on your shoulders but you just let him. His eyes stared intensely at yours while his fingers dug. "When we left our world, they were all staying there. Mr. Jung didn't say anything about that, but we are certain we're the only group who left that place when Mr. Hwang died."

Your forehead wrinkled. "What?"

"That means something happened while we were gone there. Strange things happened after a few years of being in human world. Soon, other supernaturals came to this world as well, and that's how I give you answers." Johnny slowly let go and his eyes were broken.  "We don't know what happened why the supernaturals came here. Something must have happened, and we weren't there."

"W-What?"

"That's why the only supernaturals you're safe is with us, because we don't really know what happened that day." He finally let go. His memories with Mr. Jung flooded and it hurted more realizong this was the clearest fragment of memory he have. "Only Mr. Jung is the only person who knows what happened that day. So please, Y/N, stop being an idiot!"

You looked down, taking all his lectures and sudden yells. "Yes.."

The man was astonished for a while to see you agree just like that. He actually expects you to glare and bicker. It seemed like today is different.

"T-That's it." You can help but to grin after hearing Johnny stuttered. He straightened his back and took steps away. "You better make yourself well soon, okay? Sicheng didn't heal you for nothing."

You released a deep sigh. "Sicheng healed me?"

"Obviously? Those wounds will not heal by themselves." Johnny scoffed and quickly leave.

He knows he won't be able to keep acting cold and distant to you now, since he just broke the wall earlier.

"Johnny, by the way," His foot stop upon hearing your voice he always adored.

Johnny pretended to sighed tiredly. "What? Again?"

"Are you gonna keep me here?"

Your question made the man softened his gaze. Jungwoo once told them that he can sense you are feeling worried, like completely worried about something and he assumed it's about this.

He averted his whole attention to you and smiled. "Of course."

"Why? There are no longer Hunters scaring me," You raised your brow.

"Because we want to-"

"Or is it because you have to?" You cut him off. Despite the tough voice you have, pain is still audible.

Johnny widened his eyes a little. "Y/N? No- Well, technically yes, because the world is dangerous. But it is not like we don't like-"

"You have to do it because I am your Protector." You breathed.

"This is what I'm talking about," Johnny muttered those words, reminiscing what he was explaining to the boys on how being the Protector can affect you. He approached you and cupped your cheeks. "We are not doing this because you are a Protector or someone special. We are doing this because we want to protect you."

"But-"

"The Hunters might be the reason from the start, but now, we want to protect you because you're our Human. Nothing can change that." He smiled and stood up from his bending position. "I'll be in my room. And oh! I'm still mad."

A sweet smile filled your face. The reassuring words from Johnny make you feel safe more than the thought that they are supernaturals protecting you.

Your small hands slowly made their way to your neck and your fingertips wrapped around it. The familiar texture went on your pointer finger and gasped.

The scar, more like the logo, can still be felt.

"It.. didn't disappear," You mumbled to yourself, realizing it's really happening.

You're really their Protector.

But that isn't the case you have to deal in the first place.

You have to find out what Mr. Jung knows that day, what really happened when Mr. Hwang died.

~~~

"Okay, sit there." You dropped Donghyuck in the sofa before blasting away.

The man glanced into his other three brothers and released an exhausted sigh. "What's up with Human?"

"Don't know," Doyoung closed his eyes while resting his head. "And don't ask. We all have been pulled here the same way she did to you."

"And you all just let her? You don't ask?" Donghyuck continued to ask.

"Well.. she looks cute, so I let her." Jaehyun's dimple appeared when he smiled.

"You're so whipped for her," Sicheng chuckled beside him.

"Ugh, seriously." Donghyuck was ready to leave when he felt his limbs getting back on the couch. He groaned, and knew it was Yuta. "Hyung! Let me leave!"

As expected, Yuta arrived with you behind him. He smirked and waited for you to leave and walk upstairs to get the other guys.

Yuta then shrugged at Donghyuck who was ready to bolt lightnings at his older brother. "You shouldn't leave. Y/N made an effort and don't waste it."

"Whatever." Donghyuck made a face.

"Why are you so salty? All you have to do is sit." Questioned Sicheng.

Although it wasn't supposed to be answered, Donghyuck stressed on how he should explain the reason.

He repeatedly brushed his hair up until he finally spoke. "Because I am planning how to do a party."

"Party?" Doyoung's eyes opened. "For what?"

"For Y/N." Donghyuck looked away, his thighs suddenly bouncing.

"Why? Is her birthday coming?" Jaehyun quickly questioned. He felt guilty not knowing about your birthday when he's the one who stalked and kidnapped you.

"No," The youngest felt all his four brothers' gaze on him. "Because the day might come."

"What kind of day are you talking now?" Yuta scoffed.

Donghyuck's next words are like a coat of nightmare to his brothers. "Let's not act dumb. Y/N being an official Protector might come soon. Remember what Mr. Jung felt before he came to us? High fever that barely go away is one of them."

"Y/N, seriously!" Taeil was oddly wrapped on your arms as you push him away. "Let me walk!"

"No. You might teleport." You toughly said earning laughter from the others.

Taeil can't help but to smirk. He surely can do it even if you wrap your arms around but for your sake, he didn't.

Soon, all ten confused guys arrived at the living room. You nervously stood infront of them while they all watched you, amused.

"So.. I figured out something," You started. "You better hear me out!"

"Mmm-hmm. What is it?" Jungwoo smiled.

No one actually is taking it serious. Rather, they are internally adoring. Sure you might be scary being like that before, but now they are no longer scared of it. Even the thought of you being able to read the Guide Book hidden words make sense.

"So- You guys are grinning!" You complained and they all make their faces straight. "Ugh. And sarcastic."

"Okay, we'll seriously listen." Mark laughed.

"I figured out how to prove you all are not the bad sides." Your words made their faces straight, but not to mock nor to tease you. They all genuinely turned serious. "Just give me time."

"Lee Y/N?" Taeyong calmly called. "We already talked about this?"

"Just sit there and listen," You took a deep breath. "That day when you left your world, Mr. Jung didn't say anything about it right?"

"Because we didn't ask and wouldn't." Jungwoo eyed you. "What's the matter?"

"Something happened that day, you all don't know about it." You continued and was blocked by Taeyong quickly sitting up.

"And you know?" He blinked.

"No, I don't! I was just stating it!" You quickly defended as they all heaved a sigh, of relief.

"You are not supposed to know anything about that world. It can harm you, Y/N. Please don't try to learn anything." Mark explained. He has the calmest voice at that moment, like how his ability flows smoothly.

"But you have to know I need to know. I am the Protector, and I will prove you guys aren't the bad side like what was depicted," You shut your eyes. "Help me contact Mr. Jung."

"What are you saying?" Jungwoo stood up.

"Mr. Jung just dissipated, he didn't die. That means he's not in human world or in supernatural world, but somewhere in realm." You glanced up. "He gave me the card the first time I met him, that means he still can be contacted today."

"No. I'm not agreeing." Yuta said deeply.

As someone who can control minds, he knows how it will be risky, especially to a human like you.

"You're not officially a Protector, Y/N. You are still a Human. It will harm you." Yuta continued to speak.

"And I'm not gonna wait for that day to happen. I need to find out while I am still a Human because that might be the only way to contact him." You breathed, looking straight in his eyes.

Sicheng buried his face on his palms. "W-What should we do to start it then?"

A unison of "Winwin!" and "Hyung!" echoed.

"I mean.. she's right." Sicheng took a deep breath. "She might know something we can't because we are supernaturals."

"Hyung, humans can reach Mr. Jung as fast as they can but that's a death wish so go ahead if you want to harm Y/N." Donghyuck slumped in his couch.

"I didn't say I want to harm her! I said I want to know what happened to Mr. Jung." The healer calmed then, looking down with his heavy eyelids. He snapped out of himself. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly. I-"

"I knew the realms won't give us the answer, not even the Great Queen or the Guide Book can give us one." You spoke, everyone's attention jumped from Sicheng to you. "That's why we have to make ways to find answers ourselves."

"It's not a good thing to hear, please Y/N." Taeyong pleaded, and it hurted you to see him swallow his pride.

But you're not backing away.

"I also want to know my identity, why everyone wants to make me disappear." Your voice dropped. Your eyes went teary for some reasons. Perhaps, your will is so strong that you wouldn't be able to know what will happen if you can't do this thing. It will haunt you. "Please-"

"Okay. We're doing it." Doyoung spoke right after seeing you like that. "I'm the person believing we can do it."

"Doyoung?" Yuta glared. "No."

"Yes. We have to do it." Doyoung still claimed. "For Mr. Jung, for us, and for Y/N."

After minutes and a few hours of persuading them, they finally agreed.

Taeyong heavily sat beside you. He kept his hands locked into yours, afraid that he might let you go. "So, what are we gonna do?"

"I need to be where Mr. Jung usually is. And wrap me with everything he have. We need to be connected," You started. "Being both Protectors is a perk. I just need few more things to summon him."

"This sounds scary and harmful," Yuta stroked your hair and planted a peck on it. "Be careful."

"I trust all of you to keep me safe. There's no need to be afraid." You smiled.

Those were the words they have been waiting. Your trust

"I didn't know our Y/N is so smart," Doyoung cooed.

"Yeah, I didn't know that too." You joked, earning a lot of laughters from the guys.

"Let's prepare Mr. Jung's room," Jaehyun started with others trailing behind. Taeyong was the only person left with you, his hands still clutching on yours.

You decided to tease him as well. "Shouldn't you be helping them prepare things?"

"I'm the one scared now," He mumbled, his both eyes are sharp yet soft ironically. They are staring into you with the deepest glance.

"I think Mr. Jung is a good guy so there's no need to worry." You reassured for the nth time because Taeyong has been more anxious than you.

He scowled. "How can you say that?"

"Because.. he brought me here?" You grinned.

That was supposed to be a joke, but turned out to be a good time to be flustered for Taeyong.

He held his chest and dramatically gasped, "How can a human make a supernatural's heart beat loudly?"

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes while laughing.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

yayy here it is we are almost in the tea

AND OKAYY, you guys are loved and appreciated. don't count how many are there to love you because there's a lot! also, don't keep on listening to majority. not all the time, majority is right.

thank you for supporting me until now!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
26.9K 622 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...