《Rivalry or Love? (Soudam and...

Autorstwa Chemical-Soul

‼️SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA 2‼️ What if Gundham wasn't executed? what if Komaeda wasn't brutally murdered? wil... Więcej

🔧𝕄𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝?🐹
🔧ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕🐹
🔧𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖🐹
🌟ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ🍊
🔧𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟?🐹
🔧𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣🐹
🔧𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤🐹
🔧𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪🐹
🌟𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🍊
🔧𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖🐹
🔧𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤🐹
🔧𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥?🐹
🌟 She's not on our side 🍊
🔧𝕠𝕙 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕🐹
Quick a/n
🔧𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟🐹
🔧𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜🐹
🔧🌟𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕒 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨🍊🐹
°Future Books°

🌟ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀɪꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ🍊

4K 123 689
Autorstwa Chemical-Soul

-Hajime's POV-

"No, no no no no no..."

I felt my legs cripple underneath me at the sickening sight displayed before me.

Nagito was laid on the ground, eyes wide with pain as tape was placed over his mouth. A spear stabbed straight through his midsection along with multiple injuries on his left hand and legs. The damage looked almost impossible, but also excruciatingly painful.

Who...who would be so Cruel to do this to him..

I scurried my way over to nagito in a rush, scanning over the pale body as tears of defeat and sadness roll down my cheeks and onto the cold stone ground.

I gently lifted my hand up to my now dead boyfriend's cheek, brushing my thumb on the skin that used to be so warm, but now an icy cold.

DING DONG BING BONG!

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

That haunting announcement played throughout the warehouse.

No, I didn't wanna believe that nagito was dead. What if he did this to himself because we disagreed with his plan? Would he really go that far...or did someone kill him because of the plan? Either way. This is just cruel.

"Hey, hajime. It's alright just, please breath." I didn't even realize my breathing was getting raggedy until I felt fuyuhiko's hand on my shoulder in an attempt to ground me.

I calmed a bit, but I still couldn't grasp what was happening right now. "H-hes... dead"

The sound of chiaki's footsteps came up behind me as she laid her hand on my other shoulder, her warm smile presenting itself in front of me, blocking my sight of komaeda.

"Hajime, I know it's really hard. We have all lost so much...but we've gotta get through this next trial." Her thumb trailed down my cheek to get rid of the still exsistent tears.

For some reason, I felt as if her words were wrong.

"I think we should investigate more then just this hellish place...me and kazuichi will go forth to the 4th island to were the spear could have been. " Gundham gave the body one more look before taking souda's hand and dragging him off. Souda complied to gundham's actions with a little wave before they were out of sight.

"Yeah! Me and baby gangsta will just check this place out..."

Fuyuhiko almost looked like he was about to punch Akane, but he knew this wasn't the time.

"Okay, I guess me and hajime will go to nagito's cottage.."

Well that confused me. Why go there?

Chiaki must have sensed my confusion and simply patted my ahoge. "He might have something there that would give us a clue"

I didn't argue with her, and let her lead the way to nagito's cottage.

-Nagito's Cottage-

"This is...strange to say the least" Chiaki has found some sort of chest, it was pink and glittery with a hard  lock on it. "Looks like it's monomi's...why's it in nagito's cabin?"

I experimentally opened the box only for monomi to spring out of no where, again.

"No! You can't!!"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, opening what I'm assuming is her diary anyways, and skimming through it.

Pages that look like children's scribbles out of crayon where written throughout the entirety of the book.

What the hell is this?

"How is this evidence? I think the poison and the gas mask was more then evidence then this could be...looks like monomi's diary to me." I put the book down and turn back to chiaki, who was looking over the poison again cautiously.

The shorter ultimate stood from where she was, putting the posion back in the fridge and taking my hand in hers
"Your right, let's go. The class trial is going to begin soon."

I didn't wanna argue with her that we should maybe look around more. But I didn't wanna push her to do as I say. She looks like she knows what she's doing.

"I'll just...stay here." Monomi took her diary and scurried to the corner of nagito's room, right when the class trial announcement went off.

This will be one hell of a trial for sure.

~The Class Trial~

As always, were stumped. We've all pretty much agreed on it being a suicide. No one else had any clue or evidence to it leading up to something else. So of course, we assumed the death was caused by himself.

But was it really?

Nagito would have talked to me about it if he really wanted to make a suicide just to drag out the traitor. He talks to he about all his plans. Weather it being about hope, about what's going on on the island, or just about his interests. Specifically about bagels.

Yeah, he can be a little insane some times. He caused the death for the byakuya, he wants about hope a lot, yeah he does some weird stuff.  But he wouldn't go that far, I know him.

"Aghh! This is all gettin' to my head...hajime we already discussed it already..." Akane looked to the side, frustrated that we're all just going in circles with our arguments.

"Yeah hajime, let's just vote already so we can get off this god forsaken island!"

Oh yeah.

Off this island.

Monokuma did  promise that, didn't he?

I shook my head.

Something isn't right here, and something is telling me that nagito didn't kill himself. He is to smart for him to just die out of no where, he would have made a purpose for that.

"No, guys. Think about it. If nagito wanted to kill himself to drag out the Traitor, did his plan work? We still don't know who the traitor is."

Fuyuhiko slumped against the podium, clearly done with the bull*hit. "You know, Monokuma could have just been bluffing?" The eyeless ultimate then turned to Monokuma for approval of his suspicons.

"Nopee! I didn't not lie about that!" The bear leaned back in his throne, clearly enjoying our despair. "I'll give you a hint though! They're one of you guys!"

"We already know that you goddamn sadist!"

Well that didn't get us anywhere. I'm starting to think we should just give up.

"Guys. Let's just vote on nagito. It's not like there's anything else to dis-"

"HOLD UP!, fiends!"

Everyone lifted their hands away from the voting button at hearing the sudden outburst, turning their attention to the ultimate breeder instead.

"What is it, babe?" kazuichi held onto gundham's arm, giving Gundham a worried look.

Could Souda not be all lovey in the MIDDLE OF A GOD DAMN CLASS TRIAL-

"Do...any of you hear that...?"

Suddenly, the room went silent at that remark. Wait, what is that sound?

The squeaky sound of the elevator shaft sliding down the rocks was all that was heard, before it suddenly stopping after a few moments.

Ding.

"Oh hello everyone!"

The boy none other known as Nagito Komaeda was stood inside the elevator, wounds still evident around his body. Blood no longer gushing out of him, however. His green jacket was wrapped around his wound on his stomach as a bandage.

"WHAT?!"

How is this possible?

How In the hell is he ALIVE?

YOU KNOW WHAT

I DON'T EVEN CARE AT THIS POINT.

"WHAT THE F*CK?! DID YOU JUST HOPEGASM YOURSELF BACK TO LIFE OR SOMETHING?" Fuyuhiko gripped his head in shock, backing up a little at the sight of nagito. You know, this isn't the first time someone we thought was dead has made their appearance again.

"Nope! I'm just lucky!" The lucky student still looked weak, but he was definitely alive. He shidted his eyes onto me from where he stood, causing my cheeks to flare up.

"Well that isn't fun...I wanted to he able to execute someone today!" Monokuma huffed in his chair, silencing monomi before she could say anything.

But I could care less about anything else at the moment.

I needed to make sure I'm not dreaming.

I sprinted over to nagito, quickly scanning over his exhausted features. I put my hands over his cheeks as he looks me straight in the eyes with that loving look of his.

"I wouldn't die that easily, hajime." He leaned in and kissed me in a hurry, not giving me any time to ask how he lived, or what was going on, or how he got here, or what happend to him.

That could wait a few minutes.

"Who's the one being lovey in the trial now!"  Kazuichi's mocking voice came  into view, but I just simply flipped him off with the hand I wasn't using to wrap around nagito's frame.

We sperated from the heated kiss only from everyone else's begs to continue with how he got injured, and the relieving sighs that the trail didn't have to go on.

But, not everyone was so relieved with nagito's sudden appearance...

"You...YOU IDIOT! STUPID, YOUR STUPID STUPID STUPID!"

C...chiaki?

What is she talking about?

Chiaki suddenly took a knife from out of her pocket, a crazed look on her face as she stood up on the podium.

"HEY GET YOUR DIRTY FEET OFF MY PODIUM KID-"

"SHUT UP!"

Monokuma kept his mouth shut for once, he to looked to be a little scared of chiaki.

Said girl turned herself to face us both from the place we stood in front of the elevator, knife steady in her hands.

"You...YOU SURVIVED! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF THIS GOD DAMN ISLAND IF YOU STAYED DEAD! SONIA WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU IDIOTS DIDNT RUIN IT EITHER!" she suddenly charged herself at nagito at full speed.

She was only a couple of steps away from us, the knife in her hands only inches away from nagito's body, ready to impale him once again.

But they didn't allow that.

Suddenly, the body of one of our close friends come rushing in front of us seconds before chiaki could strike.

And got stabbed instead.

......

....

..

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.8K 146 10
Mob isn't your typical teenage boy in fact he is blessed with great psychic abilities, though he's not really found of it. Lately he hasn't been able...
36K 607 5
This is a story I want to write a love story about them of dead plate If you don't know what dead plate is it's a horror novel game of a rpg that's i...
317K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
12.7K 376 12
Atsushi and Akutagawa are fighting a strong ability user when they are both put somewhere weird. They are now stuck in their memories. Their traumati...