Random oneshots/smutshots - R...

Od x0m3gax

Says it all in title. REQUESTS OPEN Více

Request something

Connor x Female Reader SMUT

72 1 8
Od x0m3gax

Yo I know no one asked for this but hey. I don't give a fuck-

---------

Character: Connor

Fandom: Detroit:Become Human

Summary: The reader is a detective at the DPD and is getting stressed over cases. And Connor gonna go fuck ya to relieve thy stress.

---------

You were stressed. Case after case coming in and Fowler had to put it on you to complete and solve them, perfect.
You heard footsteps coming closer to you, you rolled your eyes and did a silent scoff. Then an all to familiar voice spoke up,

"How has your case been going detective?"

It was Connor. You weren't in a Perfect mood so you scoffed back in a sarcastic manner,

"Perfectly dandy, why?"
He could sense the sarcasm in your voice.

"I simply ask, since you seem to be expressing symptoms of high stress due to over-working yourself."

"Well done Captain Obvious."
You snapped and turned your chair round to face him.

" Please forgive me... I did not mean to make it sound like I was pointing out the obvious. You were showing behaviour recently that you were at least partially unaware that this was occurring and I was-"
Connor paused, thinking what he was going to say to you.

"You was..?"
You repeated his sentence again slowly.

"Oh, yes... These cases has been hard on you, that's incredibly clear. It's also incredibly clear that you are in desperate need of rest... or... a distraction..."

A distraction? What did he mean by that? Is he gonna take me out? Are we gonna binge Netflix? What bullshittery is he planning?
Thoughts ran through your head, you didn't notice Connor clicking his fingers in front of your face.

"Detective..? Detective!"
He raised his voice in concern, you snapped out of your thoughts. You peered up at him, your eyebrow raised

"You are at a standstill with this case... The more that you try to push yourself in your condition, the more you are going to stress yourself out, and the more likely a mistake will take place... Please. Take a moment to think about it. You need to take a step back, even if it is just for a couple of moments and then come back to look at it with fresh eyes..."
Connor advised, holy fuck. This was good advice for someone like Connor.
But you needed to work on these cases. You can relax later. Your chair turned around to the stack of papers. You picked up your blue ink pen, ready to begin working.

"Please."
He said softly. There was silence for a couple of seconds. Before he took a breath, leaned down next to your ear,

"Allow me to take care of you dove..."
His voice was low, and that sentence made your cheeks and the tips of your ears glow red.

"What do you mean by that Connor..?"
You asked in panic,
"Do you mean it like-"

"Yes, like that princess."
His voice was still low.

"B-but where?"
You asked, your voice still panicky .

"I know of a private place Detective."

"B-but... Oh Connor I don't know..!"
You put your hands to your face, trying to cover up your blush.

"Please detective..."
His voice soft, you know what? Fuck it.

"Fine. Sure. Ok."
You pouted, you hear him sign softly in relief.

"Thank you..."
You could hear his smile.
He softly grabbed your wrist as he tugged on you to follow him.

"Please, follow me."
His voice was normal now. You followed him through the station. People and Android's staring at you both weirdly. Connor and yourself went inside a random booth office. He turned to you.

A/N: I'm making it so some offices in this Chapter are like square booths.

"Here we are..."
He sighed happily. Your (e/c) eyes gazed around the almost empty office. It seemed familiar

"Yes, this is Lieutenant Anderson's office, but you need not worry, Lieutenant Anderson does his best to be as far away from the station as he possibly can, so there is no worry for interruptions or distractions..."
He read my mind. You gave him a look

"Are you practically insane?!"
You hissed. He wasn't fazed.

"I see nothing wrong with it. The office is not being used. Unless... It bothers you?"
He questioned, a sly smile on his face. He continued,

"You see I thought that's why you came along with me... To be taken care of by me... To be... Naughty? As you put it... I promise that we won't be caught. No one really comes near Anderson's office on the off chance he'll be here... As well as the fact that those who do know him know that he isn't here most of the time... Plus, I can hear things you cannot, and will be able to know when someone is coming..."
He assured you.

"Am I really worth the trouble of us getting caught Connor? If anyone finds us, we could get fired."

"You are worth the trouble dear..."
Connor pulled Hank's chair out, he gestured to the seat. You looked at him, confused.

"Come sit down... The chair is nice because it's hardly used."
He chuckled as you say down on the leather chair. You saw him get down on his knees and crawl under the desk.

"C-Connor? What the fuck are you doing?"
You looked at him questioningly.

"Have you ever thought about this my sweet? Having your own office, all to yourself, and having me to pleasure you whenever you wish? Right here, underneath this desk... Somebody could walk in here, and they would never know that your own android is eating out out underneath..."
He ignored your question and smirked at your flustered face. He chuckled softly

"What is it kitten? Too dangerous for you?"
He shifted,

"May I, please?"
His voice soft,
"I would very much like to pleasure you... If you'll allow me, that is..."
He breathed out a small moan when you nodded. Consent is important kiddos.

"Thank you..."
He took off your pants and underwear, he smiled softly.
He marvelled at the lower half of your body. From your ankles to the bottom of your waist.

"Please let me taste you, let me..."
He let out a small whimper,

"Thank you..."
He then began to eat you out, your hand dashed to cover your mouth to keep in the moans that were threatening to slip from your lips.
He pulled away after a couple of minutes, panting softly,

"Does that feel nice sweetheart?"
Connor looked at you, his eyes were a dark brown, they were clouded with love and lust. You nodded, you heard him hum in joy.

"Will you please allow me to do more?"
He let out another one of those soft moans and you couldn't resist yourself.

"Thank you..."
He began to eat you out again, but it was more rougher and acted more like he was a man that hasn't eaten in weeks.
Another short while passed and you softly grabbed his cloud like hair and pulled him away from your lower region. He gasped, well, it sounded more like a moan. He panted softly,

"Are you enjoying yourself down there Connor?"
You smirked at the 'oh-so fearless and most badass deviant hunter' you got on his knees.

"Why... Yes I am... Enjoying myself? I'm not sure if that's the correct description but..."
He took a breath.

"You taste divine my sweet..."
You heard him shift and whine, you managed to see a bulge in his pants.

"Oh? Is somebody hard?"
You asked him softly, cocking your eyebrow.

A/N: I am proud of that pun. Shut up.

"Y-Yes. I'm very much aroused..."
He responded, his pants getting heavier by the second.
"Allow me to please you further detective... What do you want of me..?"
You pretended to think, then you turned to look down at him again once more,

"Be a good lil' Android and fuck me."
You demanded, your voice low and dominant. Connor was taken aback by your change of tone. But, none-the-less, he loved it.

"Yes... I will"
He got up, picked you up and put you on Anderson's desk.
"There... Are you comfortable Detective?"

"Connor. We can't fuck on here, Hank will notice -"
You started but Connor cut you off.

"I don't think Anderson will notice..."
He lent down so his lips grazed over your ear.

"Besides... You'll now be reminded when you pass his office about this... About the time when you had your Android fuck you on his desk... Spread your legs a little more for me please kitten..."
You did as Connor requested and spread your legs, he looked at you hungrily.

"You look so very lewd with your legs spread like that..."
He bluntly confessed, he looked at you.

"May I? Please?"
He gestured to him pants and his hard-on. You nodded and the sound of fabric shifting and belts unlocking filled the booth.

"Go slow Connor. Remember people are still out there."
You warned,

"Oh sweetie... I'll soon make you forget everything but this..."
He chuckled as he slowly inserted himself into you. Loud and lewd moans rang through the station. You were cussing under your breath as the pleasure and pain was more then you could handle. He stayed like that for a short while before speaking up.

"M-May I... May I move n-now?"
He asked in frustration, he looked a little in pain so you decided to ask him about it.

"Y-Yes. I-I'm fine. Y-your insides are twitching around me...and you're... wet... a-and already so t-tight... Hah..."

"Then yes, you can move."
You stated.

"Ah-ah yes...t-thank you kitten..."
He began to thrust inside of you.

"O-Oh... Oh... Yes!... Connor!"
You moaned, right now, you didn't care if anyone heard you, you just wanted Connor. You watched as he panted and moaned out your name, it was adorable in your eyes.

"Ah~Haaa! Y-your l-legs...a-around my hips they...b-bring me in s-so deep s-so tight I-"
He gasped and have me a small glare,
"D-don't...you...dare...clench!"
He thrusted faster and harder, going at an inhuman pace. Of course that meant your moans got louder. He began to speak,

"Y-you k-know, e-ever since I...first saw y-you at the H-Homicide months ago, I felt c-completed, y-you complete m-me. T-then I got to k-know you and your the b-best...human I've e-ever k-known in my time. I l-love the way you talk, y-your laugh... Your humour, your b-body, your outfits, I l-love everything about you. I want you to feel h-happy and l-loved all day, everyday. And e-even I know that, f-for a human, that's impossible. B-But I don't care. I-I love you. I l-love you so much!"
He's basically spamming into you at this point, no longer caring for the outside world.

"Please..please Detective... May I... please-I know how much you wanna-I can see it in your face... in your movements...and how hard your c-clinging to me... Please allow me to come inside you... Grant me the pleasure of giving you that pleasure...Please...Yes- yes, as you wish...whatever you wish...yes...yes..."
Connor's moans were harsh and high pitched now, and he was correct, you were close. So close. You were going to-

"Ah...yes...p-please...please.. O-OH! C-Connor!"
You came, your juices coating his cock, he released inside of you as well. His transparent tinted blue cum dropped out of your pussy.
You both panted harshly.

After a couple of seconds, the panting got softer. Connor looked at you, artificial sweat dripping down his face.

"Are you...feeling more...relaxed now?" 
You nodded at him, he smiled meekly.

"I'm glad, my princess."

*****

"Oh! Connor?"
You stopped him from leaving the station, he turned round and looked at you.

"Yes Detective?"

"I love you too, my prince."

_________________

2026 Words holy fuck. Also the end is rlly cringe. Please request somethin' I'm bored over here. Also it's my b-day on Sunday so 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌. So long u slags

Jk jk ily all

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

100K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...