๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

็”ฑ AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... ๆ›ดๅคš

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

10.

53.8K 1.1K 243
็”ฑ AnnaMoon138

Her.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I moved my hand to the nightstand and took it. Needless to say that this is the most wonderful way to start the day.

"Good morning, Cami. Have a great day."- said a text from Leonardo.

I feel all giddy and super hyped up. Not only did I get the first text from him, not only was it very thoughtful, I also got the sweetest and the nicest nickname.

I replied eagerly and put away the phone. I rolled in bed with pillow in my hands that I hugged tightly.

After relishing in my happy bubble, I got up and went to do my routine. When I was done, I put on underwear, black biker shorts and lavender crop-top, as well as black sneakers. I brushed my hair and tied it in a high ponytail.

I waltzed out of the room, walking in the kitchen, feeling unrealistically hopeful and joyful.

"Good morning, Aaron. How are you doing?"- I chirped, getting Aaron's attention and unknown emotion in his brown eyes began swimming.

"Good morning, Signora Russo. I am very well, thank you. And what about you? You seem to be extra happy."- replied the man with bright smile on his face.

"I am very happy, thank you."- I replied, making accent on "very" while leaning on the island by using my hands. Aaron shook his head while laughing and Lindsay walked in with dazzlingly beautiful bouquet.

"This is for you, Signora Russo."- spoke chipper Lindsay and I took the flowers, grinning wider if that's even possible.

"Grazie."- I replied before dashing in my room.

I hopped on bed and giggled like little child in candy shop while eyeing the bouquet with pure joy.

Stunning, powder pink peonies are neatly and nicely wrapped, looking very beautiful.

Him.

"What the hell do you mean you can't track the moron down?"- I said in anger. Martin is smirking, making me glare at him.

"Capo, he used-"- started one of my men, but I couldn't care less.

"Find the fucker now. I don't care what you have to do in order to get him to me. He stole and he is going to pay for it."- I stated sternly and coldly as my phone screen lit up.

When I looked at the sender, my mood changed drastically, becoming easy going and happy. I shamelessly smiled softly and opened messages, all of a sudden not caring about the stolen cargo.

"Good morning, Leonardo. Grazie mille. I hope you have a productive and lovely day ahead."- replied Cami.

I wanted something that only I can call her and Cami sounded just right, though it doesn't mean that I am opposed to other nicknames.

I dismissed the meeting, giving them 1 hour to find the idiot's location.

"She is your sedative, man. Look at you: all smily and cheerful, not to mention relaxed."- whistled Martin while drinking his whiskey.

"She is more than that."- I admitted boldly and honestly.

Martin's eyes widened and surprise is now written all over his face. I don't care, I confessed sincerely, meaning every word.

We exited the board room and I went to my office to finish up paperwork.

After some time, a knock on my door ruined my focus that I built up with struggle. I mumbled come in and dropped the pen and document, knowing damn well that I am not regaining my concentration again as it is simply impossible.

Padre came in with curiosity and happiness in his eyes and fatherly smile. He sat in front of me and eyed me attentively, getting me to raise my brow at him.

"You both are different."- spoke padre after examining me.

"Both?"- I questioned while taking off my jacket as I stood up. 

I laid it on the back of my leather chair and grabbed a bottle of water, handing padre one too. I looked out of the window with only one thing on my mind.

"You and Camila. You look happier, and God, she looked super cheerful this morning."- explained further padre, creating smile on my face as soon as that sweet name escaped from his mouth.

"You are smiling, figlio."- pointed out padre and I shook my head while grinning like a kid in candy shop.

"Because I am happy, padre. Because I did what's right and fanculo, it is the best choice I have ever made."- I replied confidently, earning proud smile in return.

Padre didn't push further as whatever business is going on between couples, it has nothing to do with others. He gave me rather helpful advise, making me realise how I really feel.

We talked some more before he left. I tried to focus on work, but all that went down the drain. So, I did the only logical thing that felt so damn right to do.

"Hello, Leo! How are you doing?"- spoke honeyed voice, creating merry grin on my face while my free hand twirled the pen around.

Leo.

Such simple thing that would be meaningless to anyone, but me. The way it rolled off her tongue made my day million times better, spreading warm feeling through my heart along the way.

I hate when people try to shorten my name or give me nicknames, but God, Camila makes me want to hear her say it over and over again in that heavenly voice of hers.

She can do whatever and whenever. She can bet those long, thick, dark lashes of hers and get anything from me in a heart beat.

"Hi, Cami. I am great, thanks. How are you doing?"- I asked, sincerely caring for her well-being.

"I am doing marvellously, thank you. Is there anything that you need?"- replied sweetly Camila; panting of little devils is auditable.

"Actually yes. Are you busy right now?"- I asked, hoping that she is free.

"I am not."- answered Cami, doing her best to contain her excitement. 

That only heightened my joy; that means she looks forward to seeing me. Good to know that it is mutual.

"Can you come to the warehouse?"- I wondered with cheerful smile on my face.

"Absolutely. I will be there in 20 minutes at most."- eagerly replied Camila, making me chuckle wholeheartedly at her cuteness.

"Thank you. I will see you soon."- I spoke happily.

"Oh, wait. Is there anything that I have to wear? Total black or something like that?"- wondered Camila.

"You are free to dress however you want, Cami."- I reassured her and we exchanged see you soon before hanging up.

Her.

I doubt that I ran so fast ever in my life. In a blink of an eye, I was in my room, brushing my hair and changing into proper clothes.

As I am going to warehouse, I don't anything extra; comfy it is. I redid my ponytail, applied vanilla lip balm, ate mint, sprayed my perfume on my neck and took my small white backpack. I put my phone, mints, wallet, sanitiser, lip balm and headphones in it, along with keys from the house, just in case, and another hair tie in black colour.

I eagerly left the house with 5 bodyguards following me, but not before telling Aaron that I will be back later. We got in the car and drove to warehouse.

I took detour to coffee shop and got Leo coffee just like he likes it, as well as my usual cinnamon latte and I also got refreshing drinks for the guards.

In no time we were at the warehouse.

I walked inside and was quickly greeted by Martin. I met him during shoot off. He kindly told me where is Leonardo's office and I thanked him before following directions.

Him.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my working bubble.

"Immettere."- I automatically answered while signing the last deal. (Enter.)

As soon as the door opened, familiar and delightful fragrance wrapped me in its calming blanket, letting me know without looking who it is.

I gladly looked up and sight bright smile on my face.

No makeup, no complex hairstyle, no dressing up.

Only entrancing beauty and nothing else.

Alluring, symmetrical and perfectly sculpted face is fully exposed, showing off that clear, dewy, glowing, nicely tanned skin that looks soft, delicate, sleek and smooth. Long, light blonde, shiny, velvety hair is in loose curls and is up in a tight ponytail that is secured with white hair tie.

White, form-fitting top is displaying gorgeous figure exceptionally good. The top is tucked in grey, high waisted jeans which have never look so good; the jeans cling to her slim, long and toned legs, along with beautiful hips remarkably well. Her well-defined collarbones are fully visible and look very appealing. White sneakers and elegant hand watch finish of the look. Locket is glimmering brightly, just like rings.

"I got you your usual."- spoke softly silvery voice, bringing me out of my trance. My eyes quickly found bewitching green ones.

Camila walked up to the desk and placed coffee on it. Her excellently, elegantly manicured nails didn't go unnoticed.

"Grazie."- I replied, getting gorgeous smile in return.

"What did you need me for?"- wondered politely Cami while green eyes looked out of the window.

"To help me work."- I answered, getting magical green eyes to look at me with excitement twinkling in them.

"Sure. What do you need me to do?"- spoke sweetly and cheerfully Camila. 

"You can do anything that you desire, as long as I can see you."- I stated while drinking coffee. I couldn't help my amused chuckle when Cami titled in pretty head to the side in confusion. 

"How exactly I can help you by doing nothing?"- politely asked angelic voice. 

Little does she know that it will help me more than I can explain. 

"Oh, trust me, Cami, that would be very helpful."- I replied as I admired her beauty. 

"If that's what you want then sure."- agreed Camila and sat on the sofa. 

She leaned her back on the armrest and pulled her knees to her chest while dainty hands twirled the locket around. 

I kept watching her until I got back to work. 

Her.

I am very happy that I can help Leo work, but God, I am beyond confused how exactly I am doing it by doing nothing. 

Either way, I am glad to be able to spent time with Leonardo. 

As I twirled the heart locket around, I could feel intense gaze on me each 5 minutes. After some time, I couldn't help but steal one glance at him, only to catch him already looking at me with new emotion in his hypnotising hazel eyes. 

We just held each other's gaze, neither of us is willing to look away. 

"Capo?"- knocked on the door somebody, bring us out of the trance. 

"Immettere."- answered Leonardo, looking at me one more time before the doors opened, revealing man with almost red hair and dark brown eyes. 

"È per lei e per la Signora Russo."- stated the man and handed Leonardo an envelope before leaving. (It is for you and Mrs Russo.)

"Fanculo."- mumbled Leo as he read something that seems to be an invitation. 

I am battling whether I should ask what's wrong or should I keep my mouth shut. Sure, he made it clear that I am free to do whatever, but it is rather hard to forget all I have been taught to do. 

Finally, I cautiously spoke.

"Is everything alright?"- I asked softly and carefully. 

Leonardo sighed and got up, making his way to me. He sat next to me and took my hand in his; I happily let him keep it. He leaned back and took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Have you ever heard about Mafia annual ball?"- asked Leo and my body automatically tensed up. 

Who hasn't in this world?

Russian Mafia family started the ball. It is the worst event you can possibly attend. All hotshots of this world attend it and if you don't, then you are marked as weak. What happens there is far from civil. 

Each year wives of leaders of gangs and Mafias are either killed heartlessly, raped, beaten and used in the most coldhearted ways possible. All because men think that it proves their power and masculinity and God, it is disgusting and disgraceful. Men there are nothing but monsters. 

"I-I have."- I managed to say as my eyes slowly began watering. 

Leonardo's arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer and I complied. My head is leaning on his bicep, because I don't reach his shoulder, as I am sitting closely next to him; his strong, rugged arms are around my frame. I took a deep breath and held back my tears. 

"Cami, I promise you that nothing will happen to you. I will not let anyone touch you."- assured me Leonardo, keeping me in his secure hold that only confirmed his statement. 

I know that I can trust him, I do trust him more than myself. But am I willing to let Leonardo down? Each man lets those things happen to their wives not only because they are ruthless and have no dignity, but also because if they don't, then it means that they are weak, incapable of leading people, stupid and that you are easy to take down because you care. 

Him.

 If any other person would have to go through that horrifying thing, I wouldn't even bat an eyelash. I wouldn't bother stopping them. I wouldn't bother rushing to save anyone.

But fuck, now I would. 

For Camila, I would. I would rather endure all of that myself then let anybody as much as breath on her. I would flip mountains upside down in order to keep her safe. I would give up all that I posses in a heartbeat. 

All because she makes me feel alive, happy and at peace. She makes me look forward to the next day, she gives me hope for the better. Her smile is enough for me to go through hell over and over again without stopping if that means that her enchanting smile will remain on those rosy, plump, full, luscious lips on hers. Bring twinkles in those entrancing green eyes are more than enough for me to do everything I can to make them permanent in her stunning eyes. Tender touch of dainty hands is all that I need to get through all hardships and obstacles because she makes me hopeful and gives me strength that I never knew I needed. 

"You c-can't."- whispered Camila and placed her small hands on my forearm, gripping it in tight hold. She is suppressing her tears and fear; it breaks me on the inside. 

I lifted her delicate frame up and placed her on my lap, getting her to straddle me. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her closer. My actions made her body relax and very soon tears began rolling down her gorgeous face. Cami swiftly sneaker her petite arms around my neck and held my tightly, silently crying on my shoulder. 

"I can and I will, Cami. I know that it is scary for you, but I promise you that you will be safe by side. I will do all I can to keep you away from harm."- I swore sincerely and rubbed her back gently. 

"I know that everything is confusing right now - this lifestyle, events, us - and I can't even imagine how you feel. All I can do is show you that I mean all that I said and say, Cami."- I spoke as she shed tears in silence. 

All reason as to why I changed are probably too soon to say out loud to her and I have no idea how she feels. I have no clue how much this lifestyle affected her, I can't imagine how it was like for her to grow up as the only woman in entire family. 

Once I know that she is ready, I will open up my heart that she owns without even realising it. 

We just sat there, holding each other like our lives depend on it. 

After some time Camila lifted her head off my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. I offered her comforting smile and very gently wiped away the trails of tears that were staining her perfectly sculpted cheeks. She presented me one of her dazzling, sweet, heartwarming smiles and slightly loosened her hold of me. 

Her.

After I felt good to go, I slipped off Leonardo's lap and settled next to him on the big, leather sofa.  He got back to work and soon, I got a call. Leonardo encouraged me to pick it up, so I did. 

The call was about my company: as I live in Florence now, main headquarters are being switched. My office is almost set. Earlier today I asked Marcel whether he would like  to continue working as my PA to what I got immediate yes. I arranged a house for him, along with business class flight and help with moving. He should be here in 2 days. 

I finished the call with grin on my face. I am very excited about getting back to work. I have so many new ideas and plans. 

Him.

I kept watching Camila; with her here it is so much easier to work.

At 10PM I finished everything and looked at her, chuckling at the sight: she is curled in small ball and her eyes close for longer amount of time. I closed my laptop, slid my phone in my pocket, took car keys and approached my wife. 

If it was any other person, I would wake them up, but not Camila. I slipped my one arm under her knees and wrapped the other around her back, lifting her up with ease. If I thought that she is dainty, now I think that she is tiny. Camila is like a feather. 

I exited my office, glaring at everyone, especially Martin, getting him to wipe off the smug look on his face. As I kept walking, Cami shifted and snuggled into me, creating warm feeling in my chest. 

When I reached my car, I unlocked it and laid Camila on the passengers seat, but not before pushing it backwards a little bit. I buckled her up and closed the door. I got in the drivers seat, fastened my belt and began driving home. 

During the ride I couldn't help my smile when she would occasionally curl into even smaller ball. How can someone look so beautiful and cute, especially asleep?

As we arrived, I exited the car and went to Camila's side, took off the belt and carefully, tenderly picked her up. She immediately nuzzled into me, making me chuckle quietly.  I walked in the house and Aaron swiftly approached me, only for his brown to wiggle and grin to appear on his face. 

"Don't make a sound."- I whispered to him and he bit back his laugh, but nodded in understatement. 

I walked upstairs and walked in Camila's room; her divine fragrance welcomed me as soon as the doors opened, relaxing every muscle in me. Very quickly dogs walked in the room and thankfully didn't make any sound; they quietly laid on the rug next to bed and something tell me that they spend every night here. 

I lifted the covers up and laid Camila down, then I tucked her in and took off her hair tie, letting her hair loose. It is extremely soft and pleasant to the touch; it smells like hazelnut and vanilla - sublime scent. 

"Sweet dreams, principessa."- I spoke and moved a strand of her shiny, light blonde hair off her alluring face.

I left the room, but not before caving in to my desire to catch one more glimpse of Camila. 

I went to my room and changed, did my routine and laid in bed. Soon dreams about certain beauty clouded my mind.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
2.9M 57.3K 44
COMPLETEDโœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
304K 4.8K 71
(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self discovery, goes on vacation with her girl...
505K 16.3K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...