TAILS ━ NUMBER FIVE

由 funkyenderboy

TAILS ❪ season two ❫ // 1960's slang for the word 'shadow' COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written b... 更多

𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 (PLEASE READ)
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐐 & 𝐀
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

32.4K 893 1.9K
由 funkyenderboy

—𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿!

❛❛ 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃! ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

1960

𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 fell from the large portal in the sky, Ben and Klaus Hargreeves landed in an alleyway.

"That was..."

"Exhilarating," Ben completed. "Where's Five?"

"Huh?" Klaus examined his surrounding, only now noticing the disappearance of the rest of his family. "Five! Diego! (Y/N)! Allison!" He shouted hoping to find someone, but to no avail. "Where is everybody?" He questioned, beginning to make his way of out the alley.

"Oh they're gone. They're gone like a fart in the wind. Poof." He turned to his ghost brother. "Just you and me again. Great."

"So where the hell are we?" Getting out on the street, Klaus began to realize how strange everyone looked. "Are hats back?" Ben trailed behind him. "I think the real question is, 'When are we?'"

Klaus approached a man waking across the street. "Hey! Hey! Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year it is, or what day." The man walked faster and away from him. "Rude."

"Klaus! Get over here!"

"Yeah?"

Ben called him over to a trash bin, pointing him to a magazine. Klaus pulled it out and examined the cover. "Yeah, I mean he's pretty my type, but I'd have to see him from the shoulders down..."

Ben pointed at the top corner of the cover. "The date you idiot."

Klaus gave him a look of realization. "Oh, yeah." He scanned the top, eyes widening in shock. "February 11, 1960?"

"1960."

Klaus and Ben exchanged a look.

"Shit."

~  ☂︎︎  ~

1961

𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 to the ground, landing in the exact same alleyway as Klaus and Ben, only a year later. Hurt and scared, she walked out of the alley, in search of any help, or any sign to tell her where exactly she was.

Unable to speak and ask anyone anything on the street, she quickly walked into a diner.

Something in the air felt different. All chatter had ceased as soon as she walked in. Was it the bandage on her neck? It sure looked weird. Maybe just the fact that she was so disheveled. She looked to the man serving food, and to her surprise, he pointed to a sign.

We Serve Whites Only.

Where and when was she now?

~  ☂︎︎  ~

1962

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 is a bitch.

I honestly thought the most nauseous I could get was my first time falling through a shadow. It was a complete accident. I was training with Diego and needed a quick escape. Like a light switch went off somewhere, I was suddenly falling back into this deep dark void. I struggled and grasped for anything to pull me out. And then I did, only to reappear in Reginald's office. The look on his face was the most emotion I had ever seen, if one counts shock as an emotion.

I then proceeded to throw up. After a few days of rest, I was immediately tested. Obviously, this new skill could be very useful. And it was. Two kids who could teleport was probably the best thing to come to the Academy. You have no idea how much easier it was to accomplish things, and how fast Five and I could do it. We were a good team.

Back to time travel, it fucking sucks. I don't like it, and I know we'll have to do it again. This felt weird, as if the shadow void I was used to was suddenly blue. The nausea was hitting me so hard, I tried to grasp on to Five's hand, but felt myself slipping.

"Five! Five!"

I yelled, but no response. It's not like I could hear much anyway in whatever this is. It felt different than Five's normal jumps. Those were more here one moment, there the next. This was like a long journey, tumbling and floating in a giant vortex.

The next thing I knew, I was being pushed out of the portal. I landed and rolled into a standing position.

"Oh shit!"

I heard a thud and saw Luther land on top of a dumpster next to me. Rolling my eyes, I viewed my surroundings. We had landed in an alleyway. It was dark out, not necessarily night time, but gray clouds covered the sky. The rain was pelting and I soon became soaked. I looked up to see the glowing portal still hanging over our heads, but it soon closed and disappeared as if it were never there.

I began to walk out of the alley, Luther stumbling behind me.

"Diego! Five!"

"Luther! Just shut up, I don't think they're here. We need to figure where we are."

"Allison!"

I saw a quick flash, not big enough to be the portal, but enough to be suspicious. I heard a click and looked up to the roof. There was equipment up there, but I couldn't see anyone. I left it alone, I had bigger problems at the moment.

"Allison!"

I looked over to see a homeless man shouting alongside Luther.

"Allis-"

Luther stopped once he noticed the man next to him. "Allison!"

I continued to make my way through the street. So. When the fuck are we?

~  ☂︎︎  ~

September 1, 1963

𝘼 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 as always, Diego Hargreeves came out of the portal landing in a sort of, superhero position. He stood up and carefully began to walk out. This definitely wasn't the same place as before.

"Help! Someone help me!"

Having the hero complex, Diego turned to the woman in distress.

"Hey! Somebody help me!" Diego ran to her aid, only for the mugger to grab the purse and run. He quickly threw a knife, barely missing his head. He knocked him out and returned the scared woman her purse.

He heard noise coming from a TV in a window, surprised to see John F. Kennedy on the screen.

"...and the glow from that fire can truly light the word. And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

The audience cheered for him, as Diego backed away, now to figure out where the hell he was.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

October 12, 1963

𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙔𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 fell to the ground, still dressed in her all white suit. Gasping and grunting, she pulled herself off of the ground. She felt dazed and confused, unaware of where she was. She stumbled out of the alley right into the street.

As she walked across, a car ran right into her, knocking her out.

"Oh no!" A passerby gasped. The woman in the car rushed out to check on the poor woman she had hit.

"Son of a biscuit."

~  ☂︎︎  ~

November 25, 1963

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 came out of the portal, landing on the ground in a puddle. The sound of guns, tanks, and soldiers echoed all around him.

"Eight! Luther!" He looked up as the portal disappeared.

The shouting of soldiers could be heard all around him, some in American, some in Russian. Whatever was happening, it certainly wasn't good. He walked away and picked up a newspaper buried beneath a pile of rubble.

"Soviets Attack U.S?"

Men shouted in Russian in the distance. "No, this can't be right."

He walked out into the war ridden street. Soldiers were scattered all over amongst the fallen buildings. "Gonna get you out. Keep your head down," one soldier said, reassuring the fallen citizen. More soldiers shouted to each other in Russian.

"Medic! Medic!"

"Hey kid, get down!"

More overlapping yells were heard. Five looked around at this terrible situation, or whatever was happening. "What the hell did we do now?"

A loud noise was heard above all the others, a missile firing from a tank. Five jumped out the way, looking to see where the missile was headed.

A figure floated in it's path. Vanya. Her eyes lit up and she holding her hands in front of her, stopping the missile right in front of her, breaking it into pieces. Klaus walked into next to (Y/N), summoning a group of undead soldiers, pulling their strength together. A shout was heard from the sky as Luther jumped down in front of the two of them. A projectile was fired at his back as he shouted and took the blow for them. They exchanged wary glances.

From the roof, the ghost of Ben was seen, his tentacles out, attacking oncoming soldiers. Allison walked in, bloody and covered in dust. "Hey! I heard a rumor that I blew your minds." The heads of the men exploded and faded away. Diego could be seen standing on top of a car. Multiple soldiers fired at him, only for Diego to spin and land without damage. (Y/N) walked up next to him and drew the shadow of too many soldiers for Five to count. All of them immediately crumpled to the floor.

"Five! You little bitch! Where the hell have you been?" She shouted at him.

A noise was heard, and Hazel appearing beside him. He was still in a suit, but his hair was gray and white with age.

"If you wanna live, come with me."

"Hazel," Five said, noticing that had suddenly appeared beside him. "What the hell is going on here?" He questioned. "There's no time to explain." Hazel pointed at the sky as missiles droned in the background.

"Those are nukes, old-timer."

"What about my family?" Five asked, looking at the bloody fight scene in front of him. "You can't save 'em if you're dead."

An explosion went off, and the nukes began to come at them fast. Five gave Hazel one last look before jumping with him. The rest of the Academy was left there to stare at the coming doomsday. They exploded in fire, with nothing left.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

"𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔...."

Five was very shaken up by the events he had just witnessed. "What the hell was that?"

"The end of the world, November 25, 1963," Hazel replied, holding a briefcase in his hand.

"'63..."

Five chuckled softly. "You know, Hazel, I'm no history buff, but I don't recall there being a nuclear holocaust." Hazel stared at him. "No shit."

"What about my family?" Five asked, obviously concerned for what their future holds. Hazel gave him a blank stare. "Dead, like everyone else." Five looked around. "And where am I now?"

"Dallas. Same street. Ten days earlier." Five nodded at him. "Plenty of time to restore the timeline."

"-and save them," Hazel completed. "Ok," Five whispered under his breath. "So where do we start?"

Hazel gave him a shocked look. "'We?' You're on your own, pal. I'm just here to keep a promise to Agnes." Five gave him a sort of sad look. "Is she...?"

"-dead?"

"Yeah. Cancer." He chuckled softly. "Took her quick. But we had 20 good years together. I guess forever just wasn't in the cards."

Five stared at the pavement. "I'm sorry, Hazel." Five got back to the more important information. "What about the Commission?"

Hazel scoffed. "I quit those assholes, remember? I don't owe them the fuzz off my peaches." Five looked over to see 3 suspicious looking men walk out of the bus. "Then who are those guys?" Hazel looked to where Five was staring. The 3 men began to fire at the two of them. "Run!" Hazel shouted, quickly slipping something into Five's pocket.

The men continued to shoot, even after killing Hazel. Five, though he was almost completely drained from the last big jump, teleported a short ways away. People continued to scream and shout around him. He took one more jump behind a car. He looked down at the ruined briefcase in his hands. "How may times did I say bulletproof briefcase?"

The gunfire ceased, only for another round the immediately begin. Onlookers were screaming in shock. Five took one last jump on top of the roof, finally able to catch a break. Taking a deep breath, he got ready.

Time to save the world. Again.

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
Watch me make a whole
chapter out of the opening
scenes. I'm writing this
at 1am while listening
to folklore. It's actually
great writing music.
Ok, that's it. Welcome back :)
-AJ

QOTD: Which Hargreeves would you rather end up with?

AOTD: Five, I wouldn't have to live in the sixties for longer than 10 days. Or Klaus because I wanna be one of Destiny's Children

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

428K 12.1K 32
❝ would you like to join the umbrella academy as number x? ❞ ❝ x? why x? ❞ ❝ because you can represent any of the numbers at once. ❞ - number five x...
1.8M 50.5K 35
UMBRA ❪ season one ❫ // the darkest part of a shadow COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written by funkyenderboy
296K 5K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...
127K 3.8K 46
▎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 FIVE HARGREEVES ⌇🪻 No happily. No ever. Just 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. websofopacity © 2022-2024 ( five hargreeves x fem!oc ) written by annaleigh ༝༚