My Golden Rose - A Snape, Lup...

Von bonnie__xxx

They called me Golden, but I was nothing further. Aurelia Rosier, in her last year at Hogwarts, finds herself... Mehr

𝖈 𝖍 𝖆 𝖕 𝖙 𝖊 𝖗 II
III
IV

𝖈 𝖍 𝖆 𝖕 𝖙 𝖊 𝖗 I

630 22 20
Von bonnie__xxx

"𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔂 ... 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼" - 𝓞𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓮

Aurelia Rosier. 7th year at Hogwarts. Descendant of the beautiful yet troublesome line of Rosiers.

Mr Lucius Abraxas Malfoy. High Ministry Official.

Professor Severus Tobias Snape. Teacher of potions at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardary.

Professor Remus John Lupin. New teacher of Defence against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"And you are hereby sentenced on the grounds of theft for immoral reason true by the re-evaluated law of half-breeds; to 12 months of unpaid service to the Ministry of Magic as and when requested."

An unnervingly high pitched voice spoke from the raised seat positioned at the left corner of the filled courtroom. A small pig-like squeal of some sort following it, perhaps one of satisfaction spilling from the slightly plump lady in sickly pink.
Fitting, a pink pig, I thought to myself as I watched the gavel rise in the hands of none other than the Minister himself, trying to suppress a smirk at my inner thoughts.

The echoing sound of wood upon wood filled the silent air, swiftly followed by the rustling of papers and people themselves, slowly emerging into a low chatter. The punishment for my crime was one of less harshness than I had initially thought, however it was rather promising that my last name brought me a bit more trouble when it came to the matters of the law - to a partial extent at least. I watched as tall looking man dressed in dark robes came to my side, a thick looking scroll in hand - neatly wrapped by a silk ribbon sealed with the Ministry logo.

"Miss Rosier, the terms of your sentence."

His well spoken tone yet unmistakably thick scottish accent instructed as he handed me the scroll rather roughly.

"You are required to sign it as a form of binding, as I am sure you are already aware of, breaking this contract can and will result in a more permanent punishment of your crime. It is in fact with a great luck that your place at Hogwarts still remains."

My eyes widened with a slight shock as I bit gently onto my bottom lip to suppress a slight smile. As much as it seemed otherwise, I had very much loved the school and being expelled would have been awful, having to finish my education at Beauxbatons or something ugh.

Deep in my thoughts, I mindlessly followed the tall man into another room consisting of a small table on which lay a single quill - no ink in sight.

"Use this quill, and copy out the line below followed by your signature and date of trial." His scottish accent heavy, he pushed me forward towards the table. I shot him an annoyed glare at the rather unnecessary use of force, however his face remained stern and professional.

"Sir." My voice cracking slightly at the first words I had spoken in a few minutes or so. "There's no ink here." I raised an eyebrow, my hands gesturing around the room in a messy fashion.

"No need, special ministry approved quill."

I could have sworn I saw the smallest smirk play on his lips as he eyed the soft feathered quill that was now between my fingertips. I nod, roll my eyes visibly and turn my head towards the parchment. The line I was instructed to copy was almost like a line of binding itself - repeating the punishment and the crime.

𝔒𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔟𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢-𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔣-𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 12 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔫𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡. 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔣𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.

𝕾𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊:

𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑:

I scanned my eyes across the document viscously - searching for anything suspicious before quickly scribbling down the line in my most neat and cursive hand; for I was one to take pride in the way my work looked. However, as I did so, my left arm was met with an immense level of stinging pain. A redness flushing to the surface of my skin, I pulled back my dark robes and curiously looked at my arm. The words forming in a burning red just only seconds after I had written them. Engraving it into me, the words of my sentence. Writing it in my blood onto the paper, and from my paper onto my skin. I scrunched my face up yet refused to let the smirking man from behind me see the look of pain that was currently situated across my face.

Finally signing my name, Aurelia Rosier, with an extra care and flick of the wrist - If I was going to get a permanent tattoo, I might as well make it look pretty right?
I took a deep breath before quickly scribbling the numbers of the date of my hearing, and the now-familiar sensation of burning began this time upon the inner side of my wrist, portraying an almost Azkaban prisoner number.

One number at a time, a tear most reluctantly falling down my cheek. Another deep breath, composing myself, and I am back to my usual self. I turned around to see the man and casually wave my scarred arm in front of his face. Bitch.
"That'll leave a scar." He muttered under his breath before I follow him out, my head held high and my arms swinging carelessly beside me.

Purposely paying no attention to my surroundings, I had almost missed the rising chaos in the large main hall of the ministry. The whispers growing evidently louder and the walks breaking into runs.

I focused my eyes onto a firm looking lady with her hair pulled flawlessly into a bun, ministry robes flowing behind her as she waved papers in front of the minister of magic.

The people around me muttering in shock and worry, as I watched with great curiosity. I turned to the man behind me, just as I opened my mouth he signalled for me to be quiet, a little aeroplane memo flying right into his hands.

Without thinking, I instinctively snatched it away from him, and opened it up.
Damn, the ministry have sure outdone themselves this time. I roll my eyes as the paper was snatched back by the man. "Give me that," He hissed. "Delinquents."

"Rude." I replied, my hands on my hips and an eyebrow raised. He scoffed back, his eyes concentrated on the letter. The cold atmosphere sent shivers up my spine as I leant my hands against a railing surrounding a sculpture.

"Come, we must take you back to Hogwarts at once." A soft voice beckoned from behind me. Professor Dumbledore. I turned my body in one swift movement to face him, peering at me through his half-moon glasses, a small smile behind his long white beard. His hands ushered me to follow, and I did, squeezing through the gathered crowds of ministry workers - their faces plastered with an utmost sense of worry. "Come, come," He muttered, occasionally turning his head to see if I was still behind him.

"Professor, how are we getting back?" I coughed, dodging the swarms of people still rushing around. He did not answer but instead just stopped once we reached an empty room.

"Take my arm, apparation, we must be quick," He held his robe covered arm to me. I grabbed it tightly and before I knew it my chest tightened and my eyes burned as my bones felt as though they were being crushed. My feet landed firmly on the solid ground, sending a wave of pain through my body. I steadied myself and took a deep breath, the sickness slowly becoming less.

"Are you alright child?" He asked worriedly. I avoided his eyes. There were not many people in the Wizarding World that I was close to; however Professor Dumbledore was a man I admired. Although I hardly showed it. I breathed heavily as I recalled the events of today.

"Mint humbug?" Dumbledore caught me out of my trance of thoughts and handed me a sweet. I smiled unwrapping it and putting it into my mouth.

"Thanks," I responded in nothing louder than a whisper.

"Be good Aurelia. I know you know how."

His final words before leaving the room. I nod in response and make my way out of his office.

~~

"Wandering the corridors this late at night, Miss Rosier?" A monotonous voice boomed from behind. "However you managed to persuade the Ministry to keep your place at Hogwarts, I will never comprehend." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion before my eyes lit up with a firing anger.

"Excuse me, Professor. Are you trying to  imply something?" I turned to face him ever so quickly, and adopting a posture of power, crossing my arms at my chest. The words rolled off my tongue in my usual smoky voice.

"Nothing your evidently - unfamiliar with." He remarked as his eyes travelled down my tightly clothed body.  My jaw clenched at his sarcastic comment and he scoffed in response.

"Get. To. Bed...Now." He whispered slowly - the pauses between his words unbearable, his face now inching closer to mine, his body towering over me.

I roll my eyes at him before 'accidentally' brushing past him with quite a bit of force. Swearing under my breath. He scoffed once again, muttering something as I walked down the corridor.

How I had managed to converse with him without looking into his dark eyes I shall never know. I looked behind me only to be met with the flowing of his black robes as he paced quickly down the corridor with such elegance yet authority. How rude.

I whispered the password to the Slytherin Common Room and slipped through, past the blazing green fire and into the girls dorms. I ran my finger against the ice cold stone walls until I reached my dorm room, my hand slowly trailing down to the silver snake door handle and entered my room. Too exhausted from today's events I stripped of my clothes and slid into my cool silk covers, only my black underwear and bra on my body. My eyes shut almost instantly however my mind refrained from taking rest. Unable to sleep, I prepared myself for the following day.

A/n : Hello! This is a new fanfiction I am currently writing. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think xxx I want it to be a little more ;) ;) ;) - if you know what i mean !

Thanks for reading!!! xxxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.7K 840 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
972K 36.3K 124
Samantha Potter lived a normal life. She went to Hogwarts, played Quidditch, and tried to pass History of Magic. But that all changes when she reunit...
38.5K 1.4K 78
¤It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves. The love, life, and lies of Cassiopeia Vulpecula Rosier "The Dark Lord took a particu...
12.6K 423 26
Old Summary : your the Daughter of Remus lupin, your dad gets a letter from Dumbledore to become Defense against the dark arts professor for Hogwarts...