rocket | katsuki bakugo

Od wonwowzers

[katsuki bakugo x female!student!oc] "you can't go over there, dude! you'll get hurt!" kirishima tried to re... Více

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
second book!

three

1.1K 35 0
Od wonwowzers

it's been ten months since yukiko had seen izuku. she was sure he was busy with school, and not just that, but also busy with trying to find a way to get into UA without a quirk. she'd text him, asking if he could hang out and do something but he was always busy. she thought maybe he was blowing her off. yukiko settled with hanging out with katsuki for the time being, which was as it always was; filled with insults and odd challenges.

but now, it was time for the exams: february 26. yukiko woke up early, got ready, grabbed her bag and headed out the door towards katsuki's house. walking down the road towards the building, she hummed sweetly. yukiko was excited. knocking on the door gently, she smiled up at mitsuki, "good morning! is katsuki awake?"

"he's getting ready right now. come on in, yuki-chan." she held the door open, "are you excited? your second year at UA! do you already have a plan of your extra curriculars?"

"my teacher last year offered to take me in as a teacher's assistant! i don't think i'm much cut out for the pro hero scene, so i asked if i could do any extra curriculars there. we were lucky enough to convince the principal!" smiling brightly, yukiko gripped her bag tightly.

"i'm so proud of you!" mitsuki hummed, "yuki-chan, do you think i can ask something of you?"

"hm? of course, mitsuki. what is it?"

she smiled softly, her eyes watering a bit, "please keep an eye on katsuki. he's waited so long for this. i don't want him to screw it up."

she smiled softly, "i won't even leave his side, mitsuki! he'll be the honor roll student you imagine!"

she smiled, pulling the student in for a hug, "thank you, yukiko. you're my hero."

patting her back gently, yukiko sighed, "i'll be an exact copy of you. don't worry."

"what the hell are you hags doing?" katsuki asked, sneering.

"what? i can't hug your mommy?" she pouted, "come on, we're gonna be late, idiot."

"don't call me idiot, dumbass!" he shouted, walking towards the door and pushing it open.

"see you on your birthday, yuki-chan! you're gonna be 5!"

yukiko waved bye to mitsuki with a bright smile and chased after the flame head, "know where you're going?"

"of course i do." he grumbled, "what's the matter with you? showing up on my front door like some random."

"ah, katsuki, i told you i'd get you out of bed!" she wrapped her arm over his shoulder, pinching his cheeks, "and by the way, this is the wrong way. unless, of course, you're trying to take me to see those lovely cherry blossom trees. oh and if you want to be late." she smiled, "i don't want to destroy your whole fashionably late kinda thing."

katsuki growled, turning around and walked the correct direction, "like i'd take you to see cherry blossoms, idiot."

"you wound me, katsuki. when are you going to let me in? we've been my friend for years. come on, just call yukiko!"

he rolled his eyes, "shut up. you're walking too slow." he lifted her over his shoulder again, "what have you been eating lately?"

"food. why?" she felt it coming.

"you weigh more." there it was.

she rolled her eyes, wiggling out of his arm, "i think you need a lesson on chivalry from Midnight!"

he scoffed, "chivalry is dead. let's just go." he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the station.

UA had three panel doors in front of yukiko and katsuki; one, two and three. the both of them walked under the arches. yukiko stretched and yawned softly, rolling her neck as she got a kink out.

katsuki groaned, "stupid deku." he shouted. looking ahead of herself, she saw izuku.

"oh, izuku! you're really here!" she cheered, walking closer to him before katsuki bumped into her, "hey..."

izuku gasped, "kacchan! yukiko!"

yukiko glanced at katsuki, giving a stifled giggle from the scarf he wore around his neck. it was hers. he fell asleep on the train, and began to shiver so yukiko, being the chivalrous lady she is, gave him her scarf.

"get out of my way, now, before i set you on fire." he threatened.

"oh hey, g'mornin'." izuku yelped, trembling in his boots. "um, let's just both do our best out there, okay? good luck."

katsuki walked straight past him, and izuku looked at yukiko.

smiling, she hummed, "he's been grumpy since he woke up on the train." she look at izuku, "look at you! you lost all that baby fat." she giggled, "is that what you've been so busy with? you've been working out? is it for some special girl?"

izuku damn near vibrated at the thoughts, "n-no! i just- i got a quirk and i've been getting used to it! th-that's why i've been so busy!"

"what? you got a quirk?! oh my god, izuku, that's amazing!" yukiko smiled brightly, "you have to show me it sometime! maybe we can train together!" she bounced, bumping into him, causing him to fall forward.

then suddenly, he started floating. no impact to the ground or anything. just simply floating.

looking up, yukiko saw a girl wearing a heavy brown jacket, giggling, "heh. are you okay?"

izuku began to squirm in the air, horrified.

the girl helped him onto the ground, "i stopped you with my quirk." she smiled brightly. "i'm sorry i didn't ask first. but... i figured you wouldn't mind me catching you."

izuku stared at her like she was a freak. nudging him, yukiko furrowed her brows confused.

"isn't this all, like, way nerve-racking?"

then izuku began to stutter.

she smiled up at yukiko and at izuku, "well, guess i'll see you inside. bye!" she walked off.

chuckled loudly, she nudged izuku, "she's cute, isn't she?" she teased. izuku laughed stiffly, and she looked at him softly, "we should be getting inside, izuku. we're gonna miss orientation."

"right..." he mumbled, moving towards the door in a dazed state.

opening the door with the large 2 on it, yukiko suddenly felt the nerves rattle her bones. it was officially her second year at UA if she passed this exam. oh, how she hoped it would be easier than her first year. looking around the room, she sighed, before she spotted a familiar face across the room.

mahiro tsukihara! the only friend she made last year during the provisional license test in her first term.

"mahiro!" yukiko called, gently jogging towards her, smiling, "hi, good morning."

"oh, yukiko!" mahiro smiled brightly, "it's great to see you! i was wondering where you were!" she chuckled, "hey, these are my friend, toshino mori and inouye teru."

bowing softly, she smiled, "it's wonderful to meet you!"

"what's your quirk?" the girl with her hair pulled back asked.

yukiko paused, "well, i can take in gases through my lungs. from what i remember, my doctor said i could take in 30,000 liters."

"holy..." the guy gasped, "and does that like, include oxygen and stuff too!"

yukiko nodded, "yup! any gas on the periodic table." giggling softly, she looked at them. "i know mahiro has probability as a quirk, but what are your guys?"

"i can lock on to any target and hit them no matter how many times they move." inouye pointed at his chest, "pretty cool, right?"

"woah! that's definitely got to be a hero department kind of quirk!" yukiko gasped, "that's amazing."

"i can control transparent vectors to attack my opponent." toshino smiled, "i can see them, but no one else can."

"woah, you guys all have cool powers." mahiro sighed, "i hope this exam is quick and painless. last years was so nerve wracking!"

inouye groaned, "i know. those damn robots gave me such a hard time."

"good thing second years only take the written test, right?" toshino smiled, "i heard if you finish the test early, you get to watch the first years in the course!"

"oh really? i have two of my friends that are participating in the practical exam!" yukiko hummed, excited she got to see her two friends in the exam.

toshino chuckled, "i have my little brother studying there. it would definitely be entertaining to see how he does in situations of pressure."

inouye chuckled, "i wish you all luck! make sure to take deep breaths before making any sudden decisions."

"let's all sit together!" mahiro chirped, pulling the three of them along to the seats.

the lights turned on and everyone began to find their seats if they weren't already in them. Present Mic, a pro hero, stepped out onto the stage, "welcome back, UA students!" he echoed, "are you all ready for the entrance exam to get your placement?"

yukiko felt her hands get clammy and she cleared her throat. this is what she's been studying for. she had to make it in.

"as the tests are passed out, please make sure to silence all phones and electronics. as a reminder, there will be no speaking and when you have finished with your test, feel free to relax." Present Mic aimed finger guns out into the seating area, "ready? go!"

lifting up the pencil, yukiko immediately got to work.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.6K 1.3K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
339K 12.3K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
114K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...