Toot it & Boot it 2: The Take...

Da Shykeria15

Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been... Altro

Character List
1
Recap
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
NEW BOOK

25

1.6K 70 0
Da Shykeria15

Kaysia

These past couple days went by fast. It was the day we leave from the trip and one more closer until im free from this marriage. I zipped my suitcase and let out a breath. I still don't know where we are going. He wants to keep it a little secret. So therefore I packed a little bit of everything. Hence, all the effort I put into closing the damn bag.

Since the shoot out. My things were moved over here to Marcell's house into his guest room where I was sleeping. Just to give us a little space before we leave since we will be together the whole time. Also , cause I don't think I can keep my hands to myself. God took his time with that man. Whew.

" What you up here thinking about that got you spaced out " He said from the door. I turned seeing him leaning against it. He had on a tee shirt with some gym shorts. Something comfortable. I cleared my throat then spun back around facing my bag to hide my blush. " Nothing , just had a hard time zipping up" I said , which was partially true.

He asked did I need help with anything else, but I assured him I had it. He excused himself leaving me alone in the room again. My mind paced back & forth with thoughts of the shooting. Would I be dead if I didn't train for it? I shook the negative things out and start thinking about this trip. The more I did the more excited I felt. I knew it would be good vibes.

An hour later I was showered and dressed in some stacked blue jean pants that Val hand made herself, an fitted white tee with my Louie sandals. I kept it simple for the flight. Didn't want to be too uncomfortable.

" Hey, your bags are in the trunk. The only thing we are waiting on is you " He walked up to me pulling me in a deep hug. He leaned back and kissed my forehead.

" Well, im fully ready to go " I smiled up at him

" Okay, let's go. Ladies first. " He walked over to the door to open it. I walked out into the hot sun. The sky was clear, blue with the perfect amount of wind. I walked over to his car, got in & situated while he locked up his home.

I pushed the button to start the car up so I could feel some air. It didn't take him long to finish up. He hopped inside, put the car in drive, and left the premises.

( Short short short chapter .. )

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

129K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naΓ―ve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...