You Will Be Mine (Jin x Reade...

Da W0RLDWIDE_

"you'd look better while being tied up in my bed or basement" y/n and Jin are the cutest couple.They were a m... Altro

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
E P I L O G U E

N I N E

2.9K 127 23
Da W0RLDWIDE_

"I'm home~~" said the tired figure of Jin. This routine has been going on for the past few weeks. I feel so bad that I always cry when I am alone. It hurts to see him so tired. I just wish that Mr. Park gets back in his senses.

"Hey jinnie!" I quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back with his tired tensed up muscles. We quickly ate dinner and Jin went to the room.

I washed the dishes and went to the room too. I saw him doing some work while his eyes were drooping. I went behind him and massaged him. But the strange thing is that he moans whenever someone massages him,so it's difficult for me to not laugh

"Waahhh~~y/n-ah, you're the best." He said moaning. I finally gave up and started laughing my ass off.

"Hey Stob it!"he told me while I was rolling on the floor, clutching my stomach. He suddenly pulled me and I ended up on his lap,still laughing.

Finally I realised that he was staring at me. In a serious gaze.....I got scared and quickly apologised. He was still staring intently at me. I got uncomfortable and his my face in his crook.

Suddenly,he started laughing. I was so confused. "Y-you should've seen y-your faceu" he said with great difficulty while laughing. I just huffed and went to my side of the bed.

He rolled over to me and said "I'm sorry pumpkin pie."

I just kept my eyes closed.

"Pleaseee~~"he said whining. I didn't give any response and continued to ignore him.

"Fine,if you don't wanna talk,then I won't tell you that I'm going on a business trip after five days...." He said in a 'now let's see if you can ignore' tone.

"WHAT! WHEN? WHY? WHERE?" I quickly bombarded him with my questions.

"Relax relax~~"he said and explained what happened.

Apparently,Mr. Park had assigned Jin to attend all the conferences as he just got promoted. He is going to Gangam for 2 weeks.

I didn't know but I had an uneasy feeling about this.

His flight is on Friday,which is 5 days from now. I wanted to spend most of my time here with him now.

~Time skip to Thursday~

Tomorrow is Jin's flight. I'm not having a good feeling about this. Today, he has taken a half day's leave so that he could spend the day with me.

I was soooo excited. I just waited for him to come.

The clock struck 7. Jin was about to reach any minute now. I had decorated the whole apartment. There was a blanket fort on the sofa as we both love it, and I kept some ice cream and snacks.

It was 7:02 pm now. The doorbell rang and I flashed to the door. I opened it to see him holding a bouquet. It was full of roses. I was shocked.

I pulled him in a hug and he gladly returned.

Soon,we settled down. I was in his lap and we were in the fort. The movie was "a star is born".

Halfway through the movie,I shift a little on his lap. I felt him tense up.

"Are you ok?" I asked him. His face was red and his body was radiating heat.

"I-umm-yeah,I'm fine" he said forcing a smile. "You sure? You don't look ok.."

He just smiled and turned his attention to the movie. My lower body was numb because of sitting there for so long,so I moved again.

"Fu*k..." He said again. I asked him and he responded "i-um,I got a little problem....umm....little RJ is awake" he said in embarrassment and covering his 'important part'.

I understood his problem and quickly jumped off his lap

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY"I repeatedly mumbled while he just kept his hands at the important stuff.

"I-im gonna fix this problem"he said lightly while standing up.

"Wait" I held his forearm.

"I think I'm ready for 'it'"......

~end of chapter 9~
Well,I'm gonna leave the rest of the night to your imagination cuz I don't wanna lose anymore of my innocence ಥ_
Stay safe stay gold 🙂

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

68.5K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
14.8K 425 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
326K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
21.8K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...