Anything for you

By PixieRiddle

What will happen when Buckys sister escapes Hydra and finds the avengers? What will Steve do when Loki is fli... More

free
Found
who the hell is Bucky
the procedure
The Team
Bucky
Loki
Done
Training
Hydra
Serums
Тень
It's me
Monster
Nothing

Powers

711 14 4
By PixieRiddle

"Look Aj, I know you think you're a monster but let me give you a different perspective, Hydra, they gave you these powers and you chose to use them for good."

"But I don't even know what I can do! I don't know what I can control." She turned away from Sam.

"I know, but trust me, you can't just lock yourself from the outside world and your family, you need to open up to us. And if you really don't trust yourself we can have Bruce help you figure this all out." Sam suggested.

"He would do that for me?" She turned around to face him again.

"Of course, you're family." Sam smiled as Aj ran into his arms.

-
"Aj!" Bucky said and she came back into the room. "I'm so sorry for everything, I didn't mean for it to come out that way-"

"It's okay. Hey Bruce?" Aj turned to Bruce who looked up. "Are you willing to help me figure out my powers?"

"Of course Aj." He smiled and left the room.

Steve came back into the room to see Aj okay, he ran up to her and hugged her.

"Thank goodness you're alright." He said making Aj laugh.

"Of course I'm alright." She smiled as he let go of her.

She looked around the room to see everyone smiling at her including Loki who was now hiding in the back of the room. She nodded at him signalling she forgave him. She realized that she didn't need to run or hide anymore, that she was finally home, with her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...