Phoenix 2|| A Miraculous Fanf...

De Pen_Pencils

It has been a year. Life was great. Hawk Moth has been suspiciously quiet, but it didn't matter. My life has... Mai multe

Chapter 1 : The Call
Chapter 2 : The Woman With Bunny Ears
Chapter 3: Accepting
Chapter 4: Deepest Condolences
Chapter 5 : Dots and Dashes
Chapter 7 : Unveiling Secrets
Chapter 8 : Phoenix
Chapter 9 : Duty or Desire?
Chapter 10 : Two Broken Hearts
Chapter 11 : Wounds and Cracks
Chapter 12 : Je t'aim
Chapter 13 1/2 : Everything Will Be Okay
Chapter 13 2/2: With You
Chapter 14: Piece by Piece
Chapter 15 : Frustration and Pain
Q&A
Chapter 16 : Caen, France
Chapter 17 : Open Up Your Eyes
Chapter 18 : Airport
Chapter 19: Shattered Hope
Chapter 20 : Rising Once Again
Chapter 21 : You Will Never Win
Chapter 22: Same Place Once Agan

Chapter 6 : Agrestes' Mansion

61 3 1
De Pen_Pencils

I stared at Marinette in shock. Why would it spell 'help'? And why is it in my locker? Who wants me to help them? Why would they use Morse code?

Marinette opened her mouth as if to say something, but I interrupted her when I said, "We still need to work on the scribbles behind the papers." "I have to help at the bakery for a bit, but you can stay here. I'll be right back, feel free to use any of the papers and pens in case you need it" she says before leaving. I sighed and stared at the papers. I flipped it over and then I saw the same scribbles. Only I didn't notice there were numbers.

I grabbed a paper and pen from the edge of the desk and wrote down all the numbers. When I finished, I observed the numbers closely.

H: 14-26

E: 13-8

L: 4-12

P: 13

I stared at the numbers, but my mind was blank. I turned to the scribbles on the paper. Slowly, the gears and cogs in my brain start to work. I arranged and rearranged the paper, not really sure what shape I was trying to do. It took me a while to finally see what it was.

It was a simple map. Maps with lines and rectangles and all that stuff. I have seen people draw it in the mystery books I've read. I drew it back on the paper.

Now, I know it was a map. But I don't know the map of what. It could be anything. My guess is the round thing is a tower and the perpendicular lines must be a driveway. I look back at the numbers. It couldn't be a date.

I snap my fingers. But it could be numbers but according to the alphabetical order!

14-26 13-8 4-12 13

N-Z-M-H-D-L-M

I bite my right cheek (nervous habit). That can't be right. I stared at the window. If it's not in alphabetical order, then what? This puzzle must be solved, maybe someone really is in danger. I really hope it's not a prank or something. If it's the other way around and someone was just playing a trick on us-

Then it hit me.

The other way around.

The other way around!

Maybe that's it! Maybe it is in alphabetical order, but it was reversed! The other way around! I grabbed my pen and started working my brain.

14-26 13-8 4-12 13

M-A-N-S-I-O-N

The map must be of a mansion! The large rectangle must be the mansion, the diamond shape thing is the gate, the lines as the driveway and the circle as a tower! I heard Marinette coming upstairs and as soon as she went into the room, I exclaimed, "I think I understand what it means!"

Marinette's face lit up. "Really?" She rushed towards me. I explain how I figured out the scribbles and numbers and pointed out how it all connected. When I finished, Marinette wrinkled her nose.

"But there is only one mansion though in Paris," she says. Her face turned dark. I was about to ask what was she thinking when suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks. "The only mansion in Paris is.." her bluebell eyes met mine. We both gulped.

"The Agrestes' mansion."

--------------------------------------------

"Maybe we should tell the Guardians of Paris," Marinette says. Remembering Adrien is Chat Noir, I shook my head. It's better if he stays out of this. "Why not?" she asked. "Um, I think Chat is scared of the place.He said Gabriel Agreste gives him the heebie jeebies and makes his knees wobble. Oh and I heard the mansion has a lot of feathers too, isn't Chat allergic to feathers?" I said, I choose my words carefully as I do not want Marinette to suspect Adrien.

"Sheesh, heebie jeebies? Whatever. I think Ladybug and Blaze can handle it," Marinette said, perplexed at the thought of Chat Noir's 'comment' on Gabriel Agreste. I smiled awkwardly. "I'll tell them. Ladybug and I are friends," I said. It is true though, I mean..I am literally sitting here with Ladybug cracking codes. Marinette, knowing that I am Blaze, nodded. "Alright then. See you later, Marinette. Thanks for helping me!," I waved at her. "No problem!" She beamed.

--------------------------------------------

I heard a knock on my window and immediately went towards it. It was Ladybug. I let her in. "So, I heard from a little bird that we're going to get sneaky tonight," Ladybug smirked. "Though I am worried, who or what could be needing our help?" I shrugged. "No clue."

I transformed into Blaze and followed Ladybug to the mansion. It was very late at night, almost all of Parisians are sleeping at this moment. We hopped from roof to roof and finally reached the mansion. Ladybug let out the piece of paper that has the redrawn map. We exchanged glances and nodded. We split up, I searched for any signs of active alarms. We don't want to set them off. But the coast was clear, so we both got up to the tower. "Rats, now how are we gonna get in?" Ladybug said.

"Need some help, ladies?"

We froze. The voice was very familiar. I turned around to see Chat Noir looking at us with his arms folded. A smirk was plastered on his face. "First of all, what are you guys up to? And why didn't you call me?" he asked. I sighed. He's definitely not gonna like what he's about to hear.

Reluctantly, I explained what I found out (I didn't mention Marinette, I said I figured the whole thing out with a friend ). He listened and to my surprise, kept a calm composure. "We heard the mansion was full of feathers so knowing that you're allergic to feathers, we didn't call you," I finished. Of course that was a lie, I know the place doesn't have feathers.

"So, you're saying something or someone is in this place?" he asked. He had a skeptical look on his face. Ladybug and I nodded. His face returned back to normal and then he said, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He ushered us to follow him. "But what about the fea-"I began, but Ladybug already joined him and I was alone on the roof.

He brought us to an open window, "Isn't this Adrien's room?" Ladybug asked. "Yep, he always leaves the window open, don't know why." Chat climbed into the room. Ladybug and I climbed in after him and I saw bumps underneath the blanket. 'Smart',  I thought. I know that underneath the blanket were pillows or something, but Ladybug didn't suspect anything. She leaned over to me and whispered, "Thank god he's asleep. I don't think he'll think of this as a pleasant surprise if he wakes up though."

I giggled and followed Chat closely behind. We crept out of Adrien's room and went downstairs. "Careful," he says. "I believe this is where the map shows," he tried the doorknob of a room at the left of the stairs. It was locked, of course.

"I might have a solution."

I used the typical pin picklock trick, and it definitely does its job. As soon as I heard the click, I twisted the doorknob.

Works like a charm.

We went inside, not forgetting to close the door just in case someone comes downstairs. We searched on what could be hiding in the room, but we found nothing. "Wrong room?" I asked. "No this has to be it. Maybe it's hidden somewhere." Ladybug said optimistically.

"But we don't even know what it is!"

I leaned against the window. 'This is hopeless,' I thought. I put my hands behind my back. That's when my elbow pushed something further. I yelped and turned around. There, one of the glass panels of the window was pushed back. The glass was weird, it was as if that one piece of glass weren't actually glass, but somekind of a weird material. Ladybug and Chat were looking at me. I pushed the glass even further and then it flipped. I yelped again.

There was hole. A pitch black hole. I put my hand inside, and I find my hand going deeper and deeper.

But then I touched something.

I went in further,straining to keep my balance and grabbed the thing. It was thin and it felt like it was rolled and tied. Ladybug and Chat were by my side now. I grabbed and kept hold on it, bringing it back outside.

It was a scroll.

It was tied in a red and black silk ribbon, it looked like it was there for so long. There was dust on it, I quickly blew them away. All three of us exchanged looks. Each of our eyes were shining with excitement and curiousity. Trembling with exhiliration, I untied the yellowing paper and spread it out.

My heart sank.

END OF CHAPTER SIX

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4K 29 24
ALLOT OF FLUFF and allot of pov changes can !UNEXPECTED! surprise vist from bunnix make marinettes life turn around, the boy of her dreams,her partn...
4K 83 27
Marinette has been missing for a week and no one knows where she could have gone. Ladybug went on a mission and she's left Chat Noir in charge while...
8.8K 151 11
When Adrien accidentally discovers the identity of Ladybug he can't keep the secret to himself for long. But what should had been a joyous time turns...
19.2K 403 12
A miraculous ladybug story! A post Hawkmoth world with seniors in high school and a sad ending to a beautiful love story between our favorite heroes.