The Girl Who Unlocked His Hea...

Bởi Imagamerboi

(Y/n) (L/n) was the child of the famous pro heroes. After a horrible incident that happened to him in middle... Xem Thêm

Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

1.8K 31 10
Bởi Imagamerboi

(Your POV)
____________
The rest of the internship went by without anything major happening again. You did appear in the news that evening though, and got interrogated by your roommates on what happened.

Momo was mad at you for doing something so reckless. Though she quickly calmed down, knowing that this was part of hero duties. Uraraka was relived when you said you were fine, but she didn't persist the topic.

Thursday was nothing special. You guys practiced what you had been taught so far. Tomorrow Gunhead was testing to see how you had taught them. The previous one was just to see your progress.

But, there was nothing to worry about. Just a whole day of correcting stances, remembering the best situations to use them in. But, Thursday faded into evening, which signaled the end of class for today. After saying goodbye to Gunhead, you guys went back to the apartment.

The three of you turned in earlier than usual, in light of the test tomorrow. The next morning soon came. Momo and Uraraka were more pumped up than usual, which slightly confused you. Admittedly, you were also getting nervous about the upcoming test.

Arriving at the agency, Gunhead was already waiting for you guys. He took Momo and Uraraka into the training room while you stood outside. You couldn't stay still. Pacing back and forth, you anxiously awaited your results. The door opened after what seemed like and eternity and the three of them walked out.

Gunhead gave you a pat on the back and congratulated you for passing the test, while also exceeding his expectations. You were relived that you had passed. That cleared any remaining doubts in your mind that you can't teach people.

But with today being the last day of internships, there was no training. It was more or less a day off. You wanted to pack up early, leaving the majority of the afternoon for wandering around the city. Momo followed you, same with Uraraka.

You guys walked around the city until it was almost time for the train ride home. You guys found interesting stores to look at, some restaurants in the area, and went to the mall. Though eventually you guys were all drawn in by a huge arcade, that took up the rest of the afternoon.

But with the train ride home coming soon, you guys left the arcade, with a hint of disappointment in the air. The three of you hopped on the same train since you all lived in that general direction. Uraraka was the first to get off. With Momo and you living not too far away from each other, you guys got off at the same stop.

It was quite late when you got home. Wanting to collapse in bed again, you quickly made your way upstairs. Your mom had already went to bed so you were quiet walking around, not wanting to wake her up.

Saturday was uneventfully. It was just a day of rest before the big event. You spent the day studying, since exams were coming up. But after a whole morning of studying, you took a break, trying to remember stuff instead of blankly staring at a textbook, not remembering a thing.

Saturday soon passed, and Sunday arrived. But with the party in the evening, there was still plenty of time before you could and your mom had to leave. The morning and afternoon flew by quickly, time seemingly speeding up. It was soon time to go. You had some trouble tying your tie but it wasn't anything to major.

Soon, you guys were on your way to the place where the dance was held at. The sun was just beginning to set over the horizon, casting an orange glow across the whole sky. You stared out the window, enjoying the scenery. But, the dance hall got your attention. A elaborate building, with a nice fountain at the entrance.

The massive gates swung open, revealing the spacious areas that lie beyond. There was a large and beautiful garden with a path leading to the main entrance. The reception room was grand to say the least. A carpet leading the way, with massive oak doors behind the reception desk. Walking up to the desk, you guys confirmed that you were invited and they opened the doors.

The main room was big to say the least. There were already lots of tables, set up with lots and lots food, all round the room. A massive chandelier was in the center of the ceiling, lighting up the whole room. There was a small stage to the front of the room, presumably for the music. The center of the room was clear, probably the space for the dance.

There was a massive buffet with a wide selection of dishes for everyone to eat from. The smells coming from it was very tempting to you. But you weren't hungry yet so you didn't feel like eating anything right now. Suddenly, all the light turned off with only one left, in the center of the stage.

A man stepped out of the shadows and into the light. You recognize this man as he is the founder and current CEO of the famous company, Supporter. It looked like that he was going to give a speech, but a tap on your shoulder got your attention. With it being dark, you could make out that there was somebody talking to you but you couldn't tell who.

"Are you (L/n) (Y/n)?" The voice asked.
"Yes."
"Then, would you please come with me."
You complied. The person led you outside of the room and into a side room. But with there being light, you could see who it was. It was a maid, possibly hired by the Yaoyorozu's.
"Please wait here." She said, and then promptly left.

You were getting more and more confused. But soon, a different maid came out and led you to a behind the stage. You were wondering what caused this whole thing to happen, having not experienced this before.

You were still deep in thought, when a sweet voice you could recognize anywhere rang out behind you.
"(Y/n)..."
"Momo?"
You jumped. Mom was standing behind you, with an innocent smile on her face. She had a beautiful ruby colored dress, conforming to her figure nicely. Needless to say, you thought she was one of the most beautiful things you've seen in your life.

"So, how do I look?" She asked while spinning. You got yourself out of your own daze and came up with a coherent response.
" I think you look absolutely stunning tonight Momo."
She grabbed your right arm and pulled you.
"Now cmon, the dance is starting soon and you don't wanna miss out!"

You guys entered the way you exited. The speech was just wrapping up, it seemed that you guys entered at the right time.
"Once again, thank you all for coming to this celebration party. Without further ado, please enjoy yourselves and the dance!"

With his speech finished, the music started to play. People were slowly trickling onto the dance floor, but most stayed and chatted with others. You recognized the song, being one that you really like. Not wanting to waste time, you stretched out your hand towards Momo and asked "Momo, would you like to dance with me?"

She happily agreed. Taking her by the hand, the two of you made your way to the dance floor. Momo gently took one of your hands and put it on her shoulder. She grabbed your other hand and held it tight in hers.
"Now just follow my lead." She whispered softly in your ear. You gladly complied.

She led you around and around, rotating slowly around the spot, just like the others. But with your close proximity, you couldn't help but stare into her beautiful onyx eyes. It was so easy to get lost in those eyes of hers.

Momo decided to up the antics a little. She let go of your shoulder and spun back, your interwoven hands the only thing keeping her from falling. Pulling back, you retracted your arm. Momo came back, spinning. You lifted your arm up to prevent a crash with your arm.

She gracefully stopped right in front of you. You finished it with one more spin, together. You guys continued to dance in circles around and around. Time was seemingly stopped, making this dance feel like it lasted forever.

But soon, the song ended. But, the both of you were satisfied by the dance. You actually won't mind if this celebration dragged on, as long as Momo was here with you. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a familiar red and white haired individual, standing there awkwardly, alone.

He didn't know what to do. Knowing him, you went to go help him out. Finding an empty table, you led Momo there.
"Momo, sit down and I'll be right back." You said to her. She looked confused but didn't say anything.

Leading Shoto to the table, you invited him to join. He accepted. But with you now hungry, you went for the massive buffet available to everyone. Shoto and Momo both joined in for dinner. Each of you getting a plate full of various foods, you guys made it back to your table.

It was kinda of hard to hear each other over all the noise but dinner was full of chatter nonetheless. With the food being very delicious, it didn't take you long before you cleaned your plate. You perfectly content with the night.

After putting away all your plates, you guys started chatting about school. Finals were coming up soon so it was time to be studying for that. You and Shoto are always competing for the better score. Sometimes Shoto has slightly higher marks, and sometimes it would be you. You managed to beat him by 1 point on the midterms this time.

Knowing Shoto, he is definitely going to study harder. You definitely had to keep your scorers up to prevent losing. But Shoto was unfortunately dragged off by Endeavor to meet other heroes. Momo was summoned by her parents (according to the maid), leaving you alone.

Finding the air in the room getting hot, you wandered around until you found an exit that lead outside. It was a small balcony, overlooking the beautiful garden up front. The starry sky and cool night breeze felt good against your skin. You stared into the night sky, getting lost in the stars, or staring intently at the flowers down below.

Though your peace and quiet was disturbed by a familiar someone.
"Oh, Momo, your back."
"I just wanted to let you know that the event is ending soon. One more song then the event is over."
You guys fell into silence. Glancing at Momo, she seemed a little fidgety for some reason. It was like she wanted to say something but couldn't bring it up. You wanted to say something too, but you didn't know when was the best time for you to ask the question.

With the the current song ending, the final song of the night started. You wanted to end the night off with something memorable, and so you asked the question that you wanted.
"Momo, will you have this last dance with me?"
She smiled, and gladly accepted. Instead of going back inside, you guys decided to stay outside and dance under the dim moonlight, cast a soft glow on Momo's face.

The last dance a simple one. Tired, it was more of you two enjoying each other's close company more than anything else. But soon, the song ended and had to late ways. You said goodbye and left with your Momo to head back home. It was close to midnight when you finally got home. Quickly taking a shower, you promptly went to bed, knowing school is tomorrow.

You fell into a satisfied sleep that night.

A/n 5k reads huh. Well that number was really unexpected. I think this chapter is my longest one yet. But anyways, this chapter really took me way too long to write. I hope you liked the soundtrack as well. Hope you have a great day!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.6K 927 24
Yaoyorozu Momo, Bakugo Katsuki and Todoroki Shouto are top students and unlikely friends from UA Academy, a school in an alternate Japan that has 80%...
586K 26.3K 26
- in which an awkward girl falls for her childhood bestfriend. [ #69 shoto | 2/16/20 ] STARTED: 6/28/19 ENDED: 3/12/20 note: don't read this it was m...
5.5K 167 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
274K 7.8K 32
"I turn out to like you more than I originally planned and it took me a whole week of you telling your friends that we have nothing to make me realiz...