Unexpected Love

writtenbykei tarafฤฑndan

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || Daha Fazla

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 3

8.3K 268 79
writtenbykei tarafฤฑndan

excuse any mistakes

Kaymoni | Kay
Downtown Memphis

BadBitches.net💋😻

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅:

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅: lets go^

liyahhh🙈🖤: I'm down

: bet

"Oh damn it's deep as hell." I said to myself as me, Pooh, Aaliyah, and Redd got out the car. "Yea this finna be turnt." We walked towards the crowd of people in the street.

An hour into the party and i was already tipsy. Me and Aaliyah was twerking on a random car.

"AYEEEE GET IT BITCH!" Pooh hyped while getting twerked on by some girl.

Aaliyah ass got snatched up by Sway.

"Get yo hot ass on." He said to her and kicked me. "You too yo brotha don't tolerate that shit."

"Boy mind the bidness that pays you."

"He a whole hater." Aaliyah said pushing a girl back after she bumped into her.

"Don't start." Sway sighed and dragged her off somewhere.

Me and Pooh took turns driving the boat until i felt someone bump inta me almost making me spill the alcohol.

"Damn excuse you." I looked up and it was Tank.

"You was in my way, fuck you mean?" He said looking down at me and licking his lips. He nudged my shoulder to move.

I nudged him back and he did the same. "Luh girl." He chuckled.

"Big boy." I reached out to nudged him again but he caught my hand and brought me inta his chest. "Now you wanna be buddy buddy." I laughed tryna get out his arms.

"Oooh, what y'all got going on?" Phat said all loud and obnoxious walking over to us.

"Not a damn thang." I maneuvered my way out his strong ass arms. "He being annoying."

"Mhm." Pooh gave me a look. I started walking away but felt Tank wrap his arms around my waist. I can tell he was prolly tipsy since he was putting all his weight on me.

My song Back That Azz Up by Juvenile came on and i couldn't help myself. Tank had a mean grip on my hips as i threw it back on him while people formed a circle around us and recorded.

Shit everybody and the mommas attention was on us now so i gotta go stupid. I put my hands on the ground and threw my ass in a circle while the crowd of people hyping me up.

I eventually got tired and stopped to catch my breath.

"You bout high as hell." I said to Tank looking up at his blood shot eyes. "You got another blunt on you?"

"Mhm." He grabbed my hand and walked over to what i'm guessing was his Black Challenger.

Oh he must got moneyyy.

We get in and he pulls off.

"Umm where are we going sir?" I asked making a face. "Party's that way." I said looking out these tinted ass windows.

"We finna get food right quick." He reached in his glove department and threw 2 grams of weed and backwoods in my lap. "Roll em up for me." I nodded.

We were smoking on the 2nd wood while parked in Wing Stop, waiting on our food.

"Yo car nice as fuck." I rubbed my hand over the sun visor.

"Aht." He popped my hand. "Quite touching shit."

"I'll knock you the fuck out." I said making a face.

"Watch yo mouth." He pointed his finger in my face.

"Nigga im grown."

"Ain't."

"Am."

"How old are you?" He looked over at me taking a puff from the blunt.

"Finna turn 18."

"Aw damn you young as hell." He laughed shaking his head. "Thought you was atleast 18 already." He passed me the blunt. "Kill it."

"You ain't hear the part where i said i'm finna turn it?" I took the blunt. "How old are you?"

"19."

"Old ass nigga."

"Grown ass nigga, on my big boy shit."

"Please you prolly still live with yo parents." I ashed the roach and dropped it ina ashtray.

"Who do?" He looked at me raising both brows. "In my own shit."

"Where you stay?"

"Raleigh." He slid his hand on my thigh throwing his head back.

I flicked that bitch off quick. "Getcho slick ass on." I said laughing.

He chuckled. "Ian did shit."

"Mmmm, go get the food." I tried handing him the money for my orders.

"I got it." He got out and went to get our food. "Here." He sought a bag on my lap and put the others on the flo.

I had to get my bitches something, know they hungry den'a bitch.

We drove back to the party. I texted Pooh and had them come to the car.

"Y'all got me some too?" Phat yanked open the car door.

"Aye nigga watch my shit." Tank told him. I handed everyone they food.

BadBitches.net💋😻

liyahhh🙈🖤: what y'all did @moni

: not a damn thing🤣

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅: She lyin 💀

liyahhh🙈🖤: ong

: not. we just smoked
&& got food

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅: Girl you betta get
that dick

liyahhh🙈🖤: ^^ what you know
bout dick gay gay?

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅: Don't do bitch😂🤚🏿

: y'all worsum

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅: we gone give you your alone time kay

liyahhh🙈🖤: ima be wit Elijah

poohboo🏳️‍🌈👅: i'll be wherever
there's liquor

: text when y'all
tryna leave out

"Who you texting?" He asked me.

"Bidess, who you texting?"

"Business." He shut his phone off.

"So tell me aluh bout yo self." I said opening my food.

"Business."

"Bro, i think we close enough ta where you can give me some typa information."

"You talk too much."

I made a face. "I'll get out this car right now."

"Do it hell." He shrugged. "Gone get the fuck out."

I started at him for a while before huffing. "Really?"

"Tell me something and vise versa."

"Ok umm." I tapped my chin making a think face and he chuckled. "I have an older brother."

"I know, Tyree?"

"Yup, how you know him?"

"Just know i do." He looked at me.

"Don't say it like that nigga i'll fuck you up bout that one."

"Fuck yo luh ass gone do?" He chuckled making his already low eyes close completely. "Prolly can't fight."

"Who can't? Mane please you betta ask bout me." I looked at my hands. "I'd knock a nigga or bitch out."

"You been ina fight?"

"2 actually." I told him. "I rarely do that tho only if needed. Shit kinda ghetto plus i'm to pretty to be out here fighting."

"Right."

"Aww you just called me pretty." I said smiling.

"Don't get hype i agreed ta what you said."

"I said i was prett-"

"C'mon with the questions, luh bruh." He cut me off.

"You'a rude ass nigga, you know that?"

"Not rude, blunt."

"That's what every nigga say." I shook my head."What's yo real name?"

"Jakari."

"Oh that's different." I said dipping my lemon pepper wing in the ranch. "Ima call you that, siblings?"

"Just me."

"Parents?" I asked taking a bite.

"My moms and uncle, you?"

"My mom." I said after i swallowed my food. Outta nowhere we heard shooting then people screaming. I hurried and got out the car but Jakari was already out calling for Sway and Phat.

Pooh ran over ta me and we both went out looking for Aaliyah.

"We over here." I heard her yell from across the street. We rushed over to Sway's car and heard more gun shots. Everyone was running to their cars screaming.

Aaliyah gave me the keys and said she was going home with Sway and to take her car back to my place. We got Redd and all ran over to the car and sped off while shots were still being fired back to back.

"Aaliyah said Tank and Phat alright." Redd assured us reading over the text.

Thank God!

_______

vote & comment

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

219K 5.2K 32
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
207K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
164K 4.9K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...
682K 16K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค