𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℂ𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕒�...

Από ink_n_pencil

One shot book, filled with LadyNoir up to the brim. A little contribution to LadyNoir July. LadyNoir in acti... Περισσότερα

Introduction and A/N
Movie Night
Comfort
Jealousy
Love, anonymous
Cat-astrophe
Ice Skating AU
Bugaboy
I'll always be here
Scarf Reveal
Hopeless Romantic
Visions

My Lucky Charm

769 14 2
Από ink_n_pencil

Marinette/Ladybug’s POV

“Marinette, take it easy! You still have three days left!” Tikki squeaked as I frantically ran here and there around my room, picking up various rolls of fabric, spools of thread and boxes of needles. 

“Exactly Tikki! I have only three days left till the Mayor’s ball! Adrien’s gonna be there! My dress has to be perfect!” I huffed out in one breath, as I stopped for a second and then continued. 

I had a pink layered dress laid out on my mannequin, which faded into a light blue towards the end. It had a matching Venetian mask, in pink, adorned with sparkles and beads on it. 

The dress was almost finished, I only had finishing touches to add, like roses of the belts, or lace on the sleeves. 

“Marinette, it’s one in the morning! You have school, please go to sleep!” My kwami urged. 

I dropped the ribbons I was holding. 

“What?!” I shrieked, and then clasped a hand over my mouth as I realized I might wake up my parents. “It’s one?! Oh, shoot!” I darted to the bathroom as I quickly began changing into my nightdress and brushing my teeth. 

As I stepped out of my bathroom, exhaustion was taking over me, and I began yawning. I slipped under the covers and fell into a dreamless, but much-needed slumber. 

~~Time skip to the eve of the ball~~

The day of the ball rolled around, and school flew by faster than usual. Amidst the chaos of closing the bakery, finishing the cake Mr Bourgeois had ordered, I somehow managed to stay calm and don my dress. 

To finish my outfit, I had light eye makeup, slipped on some heels and brushed my hair, all the while talking to Alya. 

“Yes, Alya. I have my heels...No, my hair is open today..ok ok, I’ll meet you at the hotel, I’m leaving...Bye, love ya!”

As I hung up, I glanced at my dressing table, and there, kept in a small box was the lucky charm bracelet Adrien gave me. I quickly slipped that on as well, since I always carry it with me. 

I huffed as I straightened my dress and slipped downstairs to meet my parents. After loading the cake in the box, we hurried over to the hotel. 

My parents parted shortly after we reached and Alya rushed over to me, dragging Nino behind her. “Girl, you look awesome!” She squealed. And then Nino added, “Dudette, go get Adrien!” He pointed to where the said blond boy stood with a drink in his hand, wearing a tuxedo, with a pastel blue bow tie. 

And handsome, would be an understatement for him. 

Alya and Nino gave me a thumbs-up as they left me to go over to Adrien. And that was when he noticed me. He waved at me, his sweet smile never leaving his face and motioned for me to join him.

I strode over to him, ready to greet him, but Chloe decided to interrupt us. 

“Adrikins! Come to the dance floor with me!” She flung herself on him. From the looks of Adrien’s face, I could tell he was very uncomfortable. 

“Uhhh, Chloe. I don’t really want to as of now. Can you please let go of me!” Adrien choked out.

“Oh, Adrien! PLEASE! You’ll love it!” Chloe pleaded, and I rolled my eyes. Adrien gave an apologetic smile my way, as he shoved Chloe away, “Chloe, I’m sorry. But I was going to take Marinette to the dance.” He replied seriously, shuffling and straightening his suit. 

Chloe looked at him in disbelief, as Adrien clasped my hand. I knew this was not the time to be flustered, so I kept my heart cool and played along. 

Chloe just turned around and stomped away, while Adrien turned towards me. 

“I hope you wouldn’t mind me taking you to the dance?” He asked shyly, his hand still in mine. 

“Of course, not!” I breathed quickly. 

Adrien was just opening his mouth to say something when a loud crash could be heard from the other side of the hall. 

“I am Soul Stealer! Adrien will be mine, and only mine!” 

“CHLOE?!” Adrien and I said in unison, and without waiting for any response, I hurriedly said, “I gotta go!” 

After finding a safe place to transform, I zipped towards Chloe...I mean Soul Stealer. I could see Chat already in action, blocking the beams Soul Stealer launched at him. And he swiftly landed next to me. 

“I was wondering when you’d come to save my soul, M’lady!” Chat winked.

“Let’s get this quickly, Chaton. This Ladybug’s got places to be!” 

“Behind you M’lady!” He bowed, as he jumped up with me. 

Avoiding the beams Soul Stealer sent at me, I tried grabbing her with my yo-yo, but she launched a beam and I missed it by inches, and also missed Soul Stealer. But I missed one more thing: My bracelet fell off my pocket. 

“M’lady, I think the Akuma is in her bracelet!” Chat told me, while struggling to keep the beams Soul Stealer sent at him. 

“Let’s use some luck to make this easier!” With this, I summoned up my lucky charm, and I got a mirror. 

Quickly realizing what I had to do, I screamed to get Soul Stealer’s attention, “Hey, Chloe! Bet ya’ can’t catch me!” 

“You imprudent bug!” She shrieked as she lunged forward for me. 

Using the mirror as my shield I blocked her beams she threw at me, and managed to reach closer to her. I ducked below and grabbed her arm, as I yanked the bracelet off her hand and threw it to Chat. 

“Chat! NOW!” I yelled. 

“NO!’ Chloe shrieked as Chat used his Cataclysm on her bracelet, demolishing it to a black ash. 

Chloe turned back and I used my Miraculous Ladybugs to fix everything, and my earring beeped. 

Right when I was about to zip away, Chat caught my arm. “Ladybug, can I please talk to you.” He had a serious expression contradicting his usual composure, which made me stop in my tracks. “Somewhere private?” He added. 

I knew something was up, so I simply followed him to one of the hallways, on the floor above the ballroom. Once we were out of hearing range and sight, he faced me and held something up. 

“You dropped something, princess.” He began. 

My eyes widened as I realized what he called me. “What did you just call me, Chat?” 

“You can’t hide from me anymore, M’lady. I know you’re Marinette. Why else would you have this lucky charm bracelet.” He said, with a smirk dancing on his lips. 

“What? How-how could you tell this just by looking at my bracelet?” I managed to ask.

“Maybe because I gave it to you, bugaboo!” He answered with a wink, and then pulled out his charm bracelet. 

The bracelet I gave to Adrien. 

My eyes widened once again, as I thought of what just happened. Chat Noir is Adrien. Adrien is Chat Noir. 

“M’lady…” Chat began, “Are you-are you disappointed that it was me?” 

“Wha-NO! Of course not, Minou! The fact that my best friend was my long term crush is just overwhelming!” I breathed, as my earrings beeped and I was smiling unconsciously. 

“What?! You had a crush on me?” He asked in disbelief. 

I shifted uncomfortably as I nodded my head slowly. 

The next thing I knew Chat’s arms wrapped around me as he whispered, “I love you too, buginette.” His transformation wore off, and so did mine. But his words were all I needed to hear to press my lips to his. 

And as we danced the night away, and occasionally grabbed a few kisses, I could tell Alya was waiting to question us both. But me? My attention was on my Chaton. 

“Who knew lucky charms would lead to the reveal?” I whispered while we were dancing. 

“I’m so happy it was you. You were my Lucky Charm all along, buginette.” 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

547K 15.1K 30
Behind that cocky and arrogant mask that Chat Noir puts on, lies sweet and shy (not to mention cute) Adrien. And under the hard-to-get Parisian supe...
19K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
976 26 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...
12.2K 554 54
He stopped. He couldn't bear to continue. Those words... they- they scared him. He knew exactly why they struck fear into him though: they were tr...