[HOLD] Plain Sight

Bởi SasuNaru_Trash_4ever

[HOLD-returning June 2021] Naruto is blind. His vision taken by a mysterious man with a blank mask. Everythin... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Taken Sight
Chapter 2: Extent
Chapter 3: Naruto's Determination
Chapter 4: The Village
Chapter 5: The Graduation Exams Begin
Chapter 6: Crimson Tearstains
Chapter 7: Tumbling
Chapter 8: Curiosity Kills the Cat
Chapter 9: Selflessness

Author's Note: The Issue

91 6 5
Bởi SasuNaru_Trash_4ever

I don't do many of these, only on rare occasions when there's something I'm having a problem with or something I need to relay to the readers.

So yeah, I have an issue.

Three years ago I started this book with only an idea on how to began, but no idea how to finish. Hence why I'm still barely publishing chapter nine, three years after the release of chapter one.

To be honest I'm not even too into the Naruto fandom anymore, but by all means I'm not abandoning the book. Too many people actually like it and want updates, and I made a personal vow to never discontinue a book and I'm keeping myself true to that no matter what.

That being said, I'm thinking I need a push of some sort, whether it be reader's input, or reader's ideas, I'm up for anything.

I really want to keep this story alive so I'm writing this note. Anyway, hit me with anything you got, anything at all. I have a simple structure—well, they're more simple details that already exist for this book—but nothing more.

Really hope to hear from some of you through comments or DMs cause I know some like to do that. But yeah!

Till next time during the publish of Chapter 9: Selflessness

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

194K 6.4K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...
86.2K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
25.7K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
153K 5.2K 20
Naruto lost his parents in a car crash. He is suffering from depression and anxiety. He feels trapped with no where to go, but can Sasuke give him a...