My Young Hero Academia (YJ x...

Totallydoesntexist द्वारा

Being superheros was never going to be easy, all of them knew that. From Robin who had faced the harsh realit... अधिक

1
2
4

3

141 6 6
Totallydoesntexist द्वारा

*I'm editing so the team minus Rob gave them their real names. Wattpad wont let me see the 2nd chapter to actually edit

What do you mean we're not in Kansas anymore? Wally asked. Kaldur shook his head and stared at the screen.

If the League does not exist, what about Poseidonis? Or Themiscyra? he asked.

I signalled to wait before searching for Atlantis. All that came up was it was fictional, and the same thing basically happened with the Amazons but with more history. I shook my head. No records of them. So either they never revealed their existence or they don't exist.

Wally frowned. He wriggled and managed to get out of Eraserhead's scarf. Did my uncle mess with time again? Because if he did, I'm stealing all his food for the next year.

Highly doubt it. Even when he has screwed with the timeline before, the changes weren't this drastic.

Dude, there was literally a war that ended up with the Earth flooded.

All Might cleared his throat. "Perhaps you'd like to tell us how you broke into one of the most secure buildings in the world?"

"We would if we had any idea," I said. "One minute we're stopping to get some snacks for him-" I gestured to Wally. "Next thing you know we're fighting against you guys. If you excuse us, we're going back to our heavily practiced nonverbal communication."

"What are your quirks?" Eraserhead asked.

Quirks? Artemis asked. I sighed and sent an image through the mind link of Eraserhead's, Aizawa Shota's, file.

Superpowers. Seems like most of the population has them from what I saw.

Great. What do we tell them?

The truth. I didn't come this far just to pretend I have a power. Plus it'll come back to haunt us if we lie now. Something you should know Miss my entire family is made of villians.

"Superspeed," Wally said. "Though I think that's pretty obvious. What are yours? I know you can do something to block mine and I'm guessing All Might there has some strength enhancement, but what about the kids?"

"They can tell you if they want, after you tell us yours." Eraserhead narrowed his eyes. The green haired kid's eyes seemed to sparkle and his hand twitched like it was looking for a pencil.

I pulled one out of my pocket along with a notepad. "Do you want to write this down?"  I offered it to him. "I have some case notes in there but most of it's blank."

He looked at Eraserhead, who nodded. "Go ahead, Problem Child."

As the 'Problem Child' took my offer and took my notebook, I could hear the chatter in the mind link pick up again.

Robin, do you have ideas for what to say? Kaldur asked.

"Kaldur's mother had a mutation quirk that gave her gills. That fused with an emitter quirk allowing Kaldur to manipulate water using electrical impulses generated from the black bands on his skin, so they decided to call his quirk Electric Eel" I said. "Megan's quirk is Mind over Matter. Her psychic powers allow for the manipulation of things around her and she can use it to fly.

"Conner, well, it's Superpower. Super strength, super leap, super durability. Basically send this guy at a tank and you'll be fine."

My eyes were fixed on the green haired boy, watching him take notes down at a furious pace. He was muttering to himself. I chuckled, both at how much he reminded me of Bruce and at the glare Conner was leveling at me.

"Do you have to bring that up every time?" he asked.

"Would you rather I said, set this guy on three kids rescuing him and see how long it takes for him to try to crush the youngest's ribs? Wally's quirk is called Speed of Sound. Really it's just superspeed, but given the other people in his family can run so fast they defy the laws of time and space we're not exactly sure what Wally can do."

"Can we go back to him crushing a kid's ribs?" Red hair asked. "That's not very manly, dude."

I waved my hand. "I was fine. I think he broke three of them, and I honestly don't know how I didn't end up with a punctured lung because we did a lot of running after that. And fighting. Can't forget the fighting."

"And destroying the entire building." Wally added.

"It was a pretty overwhelming day, I must admit." Kaldur messed with his handcuffs before they came off. Everyone not on the Team stared at him in horror as he popped his thumbs back into place without so much as a flinch.

"Yeah, I don't think anyone was whelmed." I shook my head.

"What about you and Artemis?" The green haired boy asked, pencil hovering above the page. "What are your quirks?"

Artemis and I looked at each other. I sighed. "We don't have one, but do you really need to in order to be a hero?"

"The villians heroes face have dangerous quirks," Eraserhead said, glancing at All Might. "Letting someone without a quirk become a hero would be the same as letting the person walk off a roof."

"From what I've heard about you, your quirk doesn't work on people with mutation quirks. Why's there a difference between us fighting people with quirks and you fighting people with a shark head?"

Hair floating in the air, Eraserhead's eyes flared red. "If I found myself in a fight with someone who could shoot fire from his hands, I could get rid of that power. Most villians rely heavily on their quirks to fight. I'm making it so they can't. If you were in that fight, you would be at the full mercy of the flames.

"I quite agree with Eraserhead." A voice said. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from but then some sort of fully dressed dog emerged from the scarf. I raised an eyebrow. No way was he hiding in that the entire time. "Allowing those with an ill suited quirk or without one completely into heroics could end in disaster. There's a reason why entrance exams into the heroics courses are so difficult."

Are we gonna ask what the hell he is? Conner asked.

See, this is what we asked walking into C.A.D.M.U.S. Wally said, and I couldn't exactly argue with him.

Any future mental discussion was broken off when Artemis snorted. "You guys have a class that teaches you how to be a hero? How does that even work? Do you take these kids into the middle of a city and tell them to parkour home?"

"Or do you stick them in the middle of the road, tell them to run as fast as they can and not to hit pedestrians or get hit?" Wally grinned. A similar smile appeared on my face as I remembered the 'training' session Bruce took me to watch. Barry's ideas for training were a bit unorthodow, and that's compared to the stuff Bruce has had me do.

"What about fine motor control of telekinesis by making cookies?"

It seemed Kaldur couldn't help but get involved because he said, "Do you offer a course on how to leave someone in the desert for twenty four hours?"

"Would you extras shut the fuck up?!" Blond boy yelled. Explosions crackled over his hands. "Why the hell are you guys here?" When it looked like he was about to push past All Might, Eraserhead's scarf wrapped around him in a coccoon.

Okay, that guy has to have sort of telekinesis or something. I said. The amount of control over that thing with so little movement should be impossible. Wonder Woman can't even do that with her lasso. The closest thing to this I've ever seen is with Zatarra using a spell.

"That's something I would like to know as well," the dog said before jumping onto the table. He stared at us with beady, calculating eyes.

"Okay, here's a question." I shifted my weight. "Are you trying to intimidate us? Because I don't think it's working."

His expression twisted into something I assumed to be a smile. All Might and Eraserhead shifted uncomfortably at the small laugh that left the dog. "If you and your friends do not want to tell us why you're here, then you'll need to stay here. Of course, we cannot allow just anyone to roam our campus."

"Meaning?"

"These students took an entrance exam in order to attend to this school. I'm sure you'll have no complaint with doing the same. Of course, you'll be doing this indivually."

"And if we refuse or fail the exam?" Kaldur asked.

"You will be handed off to the police and prosecuted for trespassing, illegal quirk usage, and assualting pro heroes."

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Okay, I don't know about you guys," Artemis said. "But I'd rather not end up in jail and making out with the hero who arrested me and then telling my sister in excruciating detail about how we slept together." 

"Jade seriously did that to you?" Wally raised an eyebrow.

"Better than trying to kill me. Actually no. I would've preferred death. I can't look Roy in the eyes without-"

"Roy freaking Harper got laid?! Oh my God, this is- I can't. With an assassin?"

"It's not funny, Baywatch," Artemis said, watching as Wally fell out of his chair.

"You're right. It's not. It's hilarious. This-" Wally's next words were cut off by a firm kick to the ribs. He groaned and mumbled, "Meanie."

Instead of grilling us like I thought they would, the heroes simply gathered the children and forced them out of the room. We stared at the one way mirror as audio filtered through the mind link from Conner.

They could leak information.

If they are dangerous, what better place to house them than a school where pro heroes teach? And what better class to place them in than yours?

If they survive the entrance exam.

 Megan sighed. "This isn't good. Robin, have you found anything else?"

"Someone went through my utility belt," I said, biting into a decidely non stale cracker. "Smoke bombs are gone, so are my birdarangs. "Pretty sure they didn't take my gloves because they didn't know about the computer. Either that or they were confident with their security. Are you guys missing anything?"

"My waterpack and waterbearers."

"My bow, arrows, backup bow, and backup arrows."

"Great." I rubbed at my wrists. "Anyone have a phone?" Conner tossed me his. Honestly, I was surprised it wasn't completely destroyed. I mean yeah, it had a few cracks in it, but it was still functional. "Remind me to get you a Nokia for Christmas." I slipped it into my pants pocket before returning my gaze to the screen from my computer. An alert popped up in the corner. Without hesitation I reached over and tapped Wally's arm. A copartment of his suit opened up, revealing seven stale crackers. Well, at least they didn't find these. I took a cracker and broke it in half. A small pill fell onto the table. I took it, eating half of the cracker. I handed the rest to Wally.

"What was that?" Artemis asked.

"Medicine," I said with a sigh. "I had some in my utility belt, but they replaced them with normal crackers. So there goes an entire months worth of meds. And it's not like they're standard ones either." Plus we're about two hundred years in the future, so  doubt the medicines are even the same anymore. I didn't give them a chance to respond. "Short of digging through the garbage, I don't think there's a way to get more. Well, unless we can get Wally to a drug lab."

"That really makes it sound like I make meth, dude."

Is Aizawa out of character? Maybe, or maybe it's just a LoGiCaL RuSE.

Also I really want Artemis and Robin to be the smartasses they are.

See yah

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fake Love :) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
381K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
705K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
937K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...