« Daughter of Mileena and Sco...

By Itz_61

Seriously a lot people read this? Uh thanks i guess :skull: More

Chapter 1 (sorry for being small)
...
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
omg
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (The reunion)
Chapter 17 (Knowing Laila.)
Chapter 18 (Everything will be fine.)
Bonus (Hanging out with "new" friends)

Chapter 2

426 4 0
By Itz_61

well just to warn you that this chapter is going to be from the point of view of hanzo (or scorpion) because last night I was thinking about doing chapter 2 but the only idea I had was to do this chapter with hanzo :D

Hanzo POV

Since kenshi gave me takeda (sorry I don't know much about takeda's story) I started to feel less alone because I already lost a son and lost again..but I'm not sure if she still is alive,but I have hopes...sometimes I wanted to kill kotal kanh but I don't want to put my clan in it.

-hey master hasashi are you okay?

-Yes takeda,I'm fine.

-(he is not well,he is a little sad these days)

-I'm going to sleep,it's late

-ok

So I went to sleep to see if I forgot that a little.So there I went to sleep
I dreamed that there was a girl,she looked like mileena but she seemed to have fire powers, but I saw something behind her she looked like a yellow dung..she approached the girl and...AHE GOT HER HEART AND THE BRAIN AND TAKEN HAND AND EXPLODED?! (sorry for the part of the exploded it was a little pointless xd)
Then the girl's body fell to the floor and...I heard a voice saying:you failed daddy.
So I started to hear a lot of voices everywhere,I started freaking out because I didn't know what that was.
But then I woke up scared and crying...but I wiped my face so nobody would worry about me.

(Imagine him training the clan because I'm too lazy to do that)

Takeda POV (Sorry I don't know much about this pov business either xd)

I was outside talking to cassie,but I kept worrying about the hasashi master so I told cassie to wait a while to see if the hasashi master was okay.
When I arrived,I saw Master Hasashi crying a little.I wanted to ask him why he was crying but I don't think he would speak but I decided to ask.

-Master hasashi what do you hear?

-Is nothing.

-I KNOW YOU'RE NOT OK BECAUSE YOU NEVER WERE WITH- (in truth he was only with a little)

-IF I SAY I'M OK THAT'S WHY I'M OK TAKEDA

-...

-Okay I'm going to talk. is that I have a daughter,she was not the first one I had (actually his first son was a man xd) But I'm afraid of losing another child because the last time I saw her when she was newborn AND I DON'T KNOW IF SHE IS ALIVE,IF IT'S OK,IF SHE ISN'T hurt...

-Look,I don't understand much about it but my father abandoned me,HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE WITH ME

-He cares but he had to leave you...

-*crying*

-*Hug* I can't say why he abandoned you,but someday you'll get along.

-*Hug* And I hope that someday you will find your daughter if she is alive.

So guys I think this is the first time that I write that much qwq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 612 12
I hope you guys enjoy this story. I wrote it in my Free! Amino and I just remebered that I was going to post it on here too, so... Here you go!
4.4K 66 9
What if there was a fifth member to B.E.R? What if they decided to live in the dimension they created to protect it from Ultralak? Read and find out...
91.4K 4K 27
Hey all this is a ts that I have wrote on current track of yrkkh :)