Full Meta Of Eden

Door JoshHead5

Gavel Honor has a computer that can change the world. it runs the simulation called the god equation. the equ... Meer

Chapter two: The Devil Or the Details
Chapter three: Waking Up Tomorrow
Chapter 4: New Old problems
Chapter Five: Who Are The Time Breaker's
Chapter six: The garden of time
Chapter 7: Reopening The Mainframe
Chapter Eight: Crossing Eden... Deaths Attack
Chapter 9: Eden Asunder
Chapter Ten: Transgressions Of The Past
Chapter Eleven: The Death Of A Friendship
Chapter Twelve: Fix It Feathers And The Doom Of Shrooms
Chapter Thirteen: Things Get Real Meta
Chapter 14: Meeting The GodHead
Chapter Fifteen: Of Death's Head
Chapter sixteen: Wish Granted, Godhood Achieved

Chapter one: Ask And You Shall Receive

106 3 3
Door JoshHead5

Day 1 the end

Eden Eros Fayes started perplexed into the infinite green sky of a world far from home. That sky of digital code running through a simulation twice over in a loop of time she found all too familiar anymore will probably be her last sight. That was the moment's truest irony. This strange swamp and its blue plants seemed to be the new normal. She cursed her luck as she stared up at the color of the Heavens as they slowly dimmed to black. The surrounding in the world seemed to follow suit as if to signify the coming possible nothingness that lay beyond death itself.

She sighed, grunted and then turned her head to look at the man lying beside her in the same situation she was in.

"I still don't get it. What can a person possibly ask that would give unlimited god-like power? The whole mathematical equation came down to the question itself, really. That's all it was in the end? I mean the simulation seemed perfect. Too bad I may never know the answer after all." The man said putting one hand up as if to touch the endless green Firmament itself and then turned his head to meet Eden's gaze with his own.

Eden smiled not sure what to say to this. She thought as the two stare lovingly into each other's eyes. It hadn't been but a few months but she found herself doing that a lot. Contemplating things and sighing an Oddly ironic grin that really was kind of out of nowhere. As if it defied all the bad news she had gotten throughout this experience.

She wasn't sure why. It wasn't like there was anything to be blissful about. This was the end after all. She wasn't sure of what though. One thing's for sure, as everything grew dark around them, she knew the two of them would subsist in any way anymore. She guessed It was all nebulous in these last moments in the garden. All that matters now is that Eden was with the man she grew to love. It might not be much but in the aftermath of everything but it was the best scenario that the two could hope for. She nodded as she finally found the words that fit the moment.

"You know I think it was our problem is. Sorta, Kinda, kinda sorta. Trying to calculate the meaning of existence or even the meaning of life as a mathematical problem in the first place. It was our undoing. That itself may be the truest answer of all." Eden yawned and then rolled over to face the other direction as the man just shrugged. "By the way, I got a dumb question to ask, since we probably don't have long to go before causality itself erases us from existence. Not that it matters at all. It's something that has been bothering me since we started this."

"What's that."

"What next?" Eden asked, to the confusion of the man. "No literally, what's next? It's a question. We can ask from here. I am not sure it's going to help though. Either way, we will get a definite answer .wheather or not we know it after the next five minutes though. Either way, our answer will come soon here shortly anyways after all." Eden's words sank into the man's mind as if it were a thousand tiny nuclear grade enigma set specifically to blow It to kingdom come. He just kept smiling awkwardly as if to say it didn't matter anyways.

"You know Eden, You're cute when you don't ask questions. It's not your strong suit. Nice try though. Will have to remember that one for what it's worth knowing after this." The man said and then looked back at the sky.

That unending green and its fading light in the distance. He sighed.

"You know Gavel that's the point but I don't have time to explain now. It may be something that will come in our future. Either way, See you on the other side when we arrive there. It was fun." Eden said as the man got a perplexed look on his face for a second.

"Wait did she just act like we are going somewhere but there's nowhere left to go, is there? He thought in a moment of panic turning back to ask her for further clarification, as he did so, he saw nothing but an endless field of blue swamp grasses with trees in the distance. The man shrugged and as he did so he dissolved into a tiny glowing particle of sand that blew away in the wind. The light off the world faded faster and faster as he gave up. He looked back at the sky as his last words in the moment to echo on throughout all of time as grey winged angel like beings fly in from above. "I guess I'll never know what she meant. I am just glad the answer wasn't forty two."

Chapter One Part B

----------------------------------------

The man known as Gavel Honor smiled as he sat at the proposal table in front of the of his employers the fayes sisters and their brother. He pushed up his expensive black-rimmed glasses onto his pale face as they went over the details. Gavel was dressed in a lab coat that seemed to serve no purpose than to just make the fact he was a scientist obvious. In fact, someone could say that it was his one obsession. The fact he was a scientist. He took pride in that title as if it made him a whole being. The title alone was the point of the title itself. Though it didn't hurt that he got a lot of money doing what he did ether.

"It's simple, all we have to do is find the errors were ever they might be. Once that is done the Eden system will run full steam again. I promise you."

"Didn't we do this before? I mean run a check on the system and fix it. It just seems like we have. We've fixed this simulation of a simulator itself. I think we could be doing more important work for humanity. What is the purpose of this thing? Why must it exist and what is the point of letting it fail?. So the universe's most expensive video game crashes. There would be no big loss in the end." the youngest of the Fayes said as her words seemed to tick Mr. honor off.

"Just a simulation of a simulator, if I were you I'd take those words back! It's got the mathematical equation known as the God Formula running through it. The literal holy grail of quantum physics and whatever else science might be beyond that. Its potential is limitless. That is If you ask the right question. By you slandering it as a simulation, you miss the point. Just the God Equation alone is my soul of my work alone. Its very essence may unlock the vast potential within everything."

"It doesn't matter anyway, all I know is it's really expensive for a computer system named after me. What it's doing though, I don't have the faintest ideas though. The whole thing can run several million games of tetris for all I care, I want it to do something important.." Eden just sighed and leaned her head on one hand. She rolled her eyes and looked at her brother who looked over the proposal at hand.

"You must forgive Eden. this is not her field of expertise. She is more of the bio mechanical engineering type. So she wouldn't get what this project was about. Though, she is smart enough to figure it out with time. I have faith in her. She is my sister." the male Fayes sibling said and then offered Gavel a drink.

Gavel took the man up on his offer and then continued with what he had already been proposing. "The universal simulation has a small hiccup but it can be easily fixed. The problem is though, we'd have to send a being smart enough to fix it into the simulation. Thus I think we can use eden's robot to isolate and fix the problem. also, no we have never done this before why?"

"It just seems like we did this before. I got the oddest feeling of déjà vu, I guess. Can't place my finger on it. Either way, I like your proposal. It involves my favorite thing in the world. My angeloids and my bug bots. That was all I needed to hear." Eden said and then smiled eagerly. "You know what, even though we have done this before, you got my seal of approval. Let's do this. Eden said excitedly and put out her hand to seal the deal.

Gavel's angry expression gave way to a smile for a second. It only lasted a second as he shook her hand and then turned around to get himself another drink."That's great. When can we get the first batch of your winged robots things to offer their helping hand?"

"We can do it right away. No time like the present I'd like to say." Eden said and then pulled up a command screen on a computer nearby. She quickly entered commands as everything on the screen seemed to move at breakneck speed. Before she could put in the last command she frowned. "Darn. They're all in the shop for repair. Well, I guess we have a till tomorrow to kick around this complex. We have all the time in the world. As long as it's after tomorrow between the hours of three and five in the afternoon, you see.."

Everybody in the room had a chuckle at this note.

"Your idea of endless seems very finite. I guess it will have to do though." Gavel opined as the meeting gets dismissed by Eden's brother. As everybody but Gavel at Eden's brother left, Gavel was pulled aside as the Elder Faye's stopped Gavel from going anywhere.

"Hold up for a second. Got to point out something that you may have missed in your proposal." The Male Fayes had a serious look on his face.

"What is it, high fuhrer Bradley, Is zen plans zot good enough." Honor joked in the fakest Russian accent ever.

"I think you may have missed something very obvious that you might want to address as well before you ever see me again. Just a heads up." The man said, handing him the folder that had been on the table before.

Honor raised one eyebrow grew curious about the lack of foresight he may have had.

"You haven't asked the simulation a question yet have you." Bradley pointed out as Gavel frowned and then fidgeted while Bradley seemed displeased.

"That's what I thought. You know if I didn't know your potential and the potential of this project, I wouldn't have hired you. please don't make me disappointed in that decision Gavel." Bradley gave Gavel a stern look.

"Thank you sir, the problem is, what do you ask something that can literally simulate anything even if things that are most likely impossible. I have so much I could do yet by that admission alone I am lost as to what to do."

"I hear you, but the only one that can ask the question is you. Whatever you do, don't turn this expensive software you made into a giant cosmic mirror of the universe. That would be a waste of time by definition." Bradley's stern look seemed to worry Gavel.

Gavel reassured Bradley that he would soon have something for the God Equation to simulate. "It's only a matter of time before it's all possible my friend now if you'll excuse me I have a date with destiny." Gavel said and then sped out of the room, his mind racing for what to do.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.5K 935 64
Failure doesn't kill dreams. Self-doubt does. - Aunt Naomi 🌟 🌟 🌟 In a future plague...
7.3K 433 126
" The world had placed a sword with two edges in the humans' hands. One edge can cut down evil, the other harms peace..."... ********** After Adam an...
10.2K 441 22
This story contains graphics, violence, etc~ proceed with your own risk. "If I telling you that I was the one who created you. Will you belive me?" A...