The Unexpected Life

SacconesJack tarafından

It is 8 years later and Beth couldn't be happier. She lives in a lovely house, has a nice job, a wonderful bo... Daha Fazla

12th January 2018
17th January 2018
26th January 2018
14th February 2018
16th February 2018
10th March 2018
23rd March 2018
4th April 2018
9th April 2018
20th April 2018
23rd April 2018
7th-10th May 2018
18th May 2018
16th June 2018
6th July 2018
20th July 2018
1st September 2018
7th September 2018
15th September 2018
28th September 2018
3rd October 2018
26th October 2018
30th November 2018

3rd August 2018

102 2 1
SacconesJack tarafından

I stayed up late the previous night getting things ready for Johnnys birthday, many decorations went up and I managed to bake a cake before starting to drift off. I went to sleep on the sofa at about 11pm then set an alarm for 5am so I could carry on setting everything up. When I was woken by my alarm I snuck upstairs into our room and got ready.

I put on a black top with black leggings and a green sleeveless cardigan. I brushed my hair and put on Johnnys star sign necklace then headed back downstairs to continue setting everything up. I finished icing the cake, which was caramel flavoured, and placed it in his spot. I put a lid over it so it wouldn't go stale and then started wrapping more presents, I looked at the time and realised it was 7am. I knew Johnny would be up early so I wrote a note saying "Stay in bed a little longer and relax, you deserve it :)" then placed it next to him. I went into Talias room to wake her up but I saw she was already awake and dressed playing with her toys. She was wearing a dark green dress with white spots on it matched with golden sandals.

"Morning Talia." I say as I enter the room.

"Morning mummy, you look nice." She says as she turns around.

"Aww thank you, so do you." I go up to her and give her a hug.

"Is daddy awake?" She asked.

"Not yet, I still have things to prepare for this morning so I might need your help."

"Yes please I'd love to help!"

I take her hand and we go downstairs into the kitchen where I carry on setting up decorations whilst Talia writes in a card for him then she starts helping me with the decorations. I place all his cards by his cake then start to make our breakfast which is pancakes, bacon and maple syrup. I also make us both a cup of tea then leave it in his spot with his cake. I check the time and it's 8:28am. I tell Talia to go get Johnny but stay at the top of the stairs until I call them. She runs out the room and up the stairs. I get some candles and put them in the cake then light them. I hear their voices and get ready to start singing.

"Okay you can come down now." I shout to them. They walk down the stairs and come into the kitchen, they are greeted by the dogs jumping up at them. I smile and then I start to sing, Talia then joins in too.

"Happy birthday Johnny." I say giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Thank you Beth, this is amazing. Did you do it all yourself?" He asked.

"I had a little help from Talia but I did most of it yeah." I said with a smile.

"God I love you so much." He says as he gives me another kiss.

"Blow the candles out!" Talia says excited.

"Will you help me?" He asks her. She nods her head then he picks her up. "1, 2, 3!" They blow them all out and he puts her back down on the floor.

"We'll do presents later as I still have to wrap some, I was up until 11 last night doing the cake. Then I woke up at 5 this morning to finish decorating." I say as we all sit down.

"You must be exhausted! Please have a break for the rest of the day, I don't want you over working yourself." He says comforting me.

"Okay, only because it's your birthday though." I give a small laugh. He opens his cards and then we tuck into our breakfast, I manage to clear my plate for the first time in months but the other two are struggling.

"That was lovely Beth thank you so much, I'm very full so I might have to have a lie down." Johnny says leaning back in his chair.

"Give me your plates and I'll wash them up, you two go lie down on the sofa and I'll be in there in a minute." I say as I pick up their plates and put them by the sink. They both get up and head out the kitchen then go into the living room. I wash up their plates and clean the table then joined them in the living room. They were snuggled up on the sofa watching an episode of horrible histories so I grabbed a blanket and sat down next to them putting the blanket over us. Johnny put his arm round me so I leaned into him and he kissed my head. As the episode ends I check the time then get up and grab another card I had hidden, I go back into the living room and give Johnny the card.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Open it and find out." I say.

He opens it up and reads it out loud.

"Here's a little gift from me, I hope you boys have fun :)"

"I though you, Adam and your dad could have a day out for your birthday. I thought it would be a nice day out for you three as you haven't had time alone recently so I got you tickets for go karting." I say with a smile.

"Aww thank you so much, I'm sure we'll have a great time. You're amazing." He says as he hugs me.

"Now go get changed! They'll be here soon." I say as I pat his back lightly.

He jumps up and heads upstairs. A few minutes later he comes back down wearing a shortsleeved red top and some white shorts.

"Ooh you look good." I say jumping up to give him a kiss.

"Thank you, not as good as you do though." He says with a smile.

Suddenly the doorbell goes so we head to the door to see who it is, Johnny opens the door to see Adam and Martin standing there.

"Happy birthday Pissface." Adam says as he gives Johnny a hug.

"Alright Pusface." He says.

"Happy Birthday Bambino." Martin says giving him a hug.

"Thanks dad."

"Hello Beth." Martin says entering.

"Hi Martin, so are you excited for your day out?" I ask.

"Yes, I've been trapped in hell with Anna. Pregnancy has really changed her and it's not good." Adam says looking a bit fed up.

"Well the most you can do is try support her through the pregnancy, it's not easy but you'll have to deal with it." I say leaning on the doorframe.

"Anyway we should probably be heading off, see you later." Johnny says as he kisses me goodbye.

"Have fun!" I shout as they get into Johnnys car. They drive off and I wave to them. I wait there for a few seconds before seeing Anna's car pull up. Anna and Jackie get out the car and Anna helps Santiago out.

"Hey, how are you both?" I ask as they walk up to the house.

"Exhausted, took about 30 minutes to get Santiago ready." Anna said.

"Well they're not going to be back until 5ish so we have a few hours to prep for tonight." I say as then enter the house.

"Grandma!" Talia says running into the hallway.

"Talia!" Jackie says picking her up.

"Hi Talia." Anna says.

"Hi auntie Anna!" She says giving her a hug. "Hi Santiago." She says waving at him so he waved back.

"Let's have a cup of tea and then we can start sorting everything else out." I say leading everyone into the kitchen. I put the kettle on and put 3 mugs on the counter then get some cups to put juice in for Talia and Santiago. I make our tea and give the drinks to them, I finally sit down and relax. After about half an hour of talking we put the kids in the play room so they're out of the way and crack on with the surprise for Johnny. All afternoon we make food, wrap presents and hang decorations. Whilst Anna and Jackie continue setting up the surprise in the family room I go through the house and place presents hidden in specific places. Whilst I'm upstairs I get changed into my party outfit. It's a white sleeveless dress with blue flowers printed on it and put on a long sleeve black cardigan as it's a bit cold. I put on some comfy shoes and head downstairs into the family room to see the surprise set up.

"It's all set up and ready to go!" Anna says.

"We just need to put some balloons up outside then we'll be ready." Jackie adds.

"Great! I'll head out there now and start doing that as I'm sure they'll be back soon." I say heading back through the house and out into the driveway. I grab the pack of balloons that are on the porch and start to blow them up then tie them up around outside. After most of the balloons are set up I take my phone out my pocket to check the time, crap it's 4:57pm! They'll be back any minute. I grab the pack of balloons and go inside then put them around the house. I get Talia and Santiago then go into the family room as soon as I hear the car pull up. I close the doors so they can't see us and we hide in Johnnys office just behind the door so we can hear when they come in. After about 20 minutes of being in the room we hear the doors open and people talking so I look at Anna then nod. She gets out her phone and presses play, the speakers in the other room start playing "You are the music in me" from High School Musical. I grab the microphones and start singing then head out to give Johnny the other one. He hesitates but after a bit of persuading he eventually takes the mic and we start singing. After we finish everyone starts cheering and clapping.

"Do another one!!" Jackie insists.

"Do you want to?" Johnny asks.

"Hell yeah!" I shout.

"I get to pick the song though." He says with a smile. He takes the phone and scrolls through the playlist, eventually he puts on "Wouldn't change a thing" from Camp rock 2. He takes my hand and we start singing, we both go full out and are eventually out of breath by the end. Everyone gets up and starts clapping.

"I want to do a song!" Talia says excited. I give her the phone and I say to look for a Disney song for her to sing but she insists on singing "I have a dream" by ABBA. I am quite shocked but she absolutely nails it. We continue singing throughout the night and most of them got pretty drunk. By the end we were all crying and singing along to wonder wall whilst hugging each other. Talia and Santiago had passed out on the sofa but we all continued to sing. For the last song Johnny begged me to sing "She used to be mine" from Waitress. I hesitated but I eventually agreed to it, I took a deep breath and started to sing. It felt so good to belt out a song in front of an audience, I've always wanted to be a singer and this was my chance to show it off. After I finish I look at everyone and they're in tears, especially Johnny.

"Oh my god that was so beautiful." Jackie says through her tears.

"You're going to make me cry." I say trying to hold back the tears.

"You're so talented, why don't you show it off?" Adam asked me.

"I'm just quite shy I guess."

"If that was you being shy then what are you like when you're not?" Johnny said slurring his words slightly.

"Well I'm more comfortable performing around you guys as you're family, i could never perform in front of strangers."

Johnny gets up and kisses me then takes me in his arms. He whispers into my ear.

"I love you so much."

"Okay we better get going." Adam says getting up and nearly falling as he's so drunk.

"I'll get Santiago." Anna says getting up.

"Thank you so much for today Beth, it was really amazing." Martin says as he hugs me.

"Aww thank you Martin, I'm glad you had a good day." I say with a smile.

We say goodbye to everyone and I go back into the family room to see Talia still passed out on the sofa. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and look to see Johnny standing behind me.

"Put Talia to bed and meet me on the hill in the garden." He whispers into my ear and walks away. I pick Talia up and carry her up the stairs which takes me a good few minutes. Eventually I put her into her bed and sit down at the end for a second to catch a breath. I get back up and head into our room, I take my necklace off and put my hair into a ponytail. I get into some pyjamas and grab a blanket then head into the garden, I go to the hill and see Johnny sat there looking into to Forest. I go down and sit next to him so we're both sat in the middle of the hill. He puts his arm around me and kisses my head so I wrap the blanket around us.

"Thank you so much for today, I had so much fun." He says to me.

"I know it wasn't as extreme as what you did for my birthday but I just thought it would be nice to have a family day." I say as I snuggle into him.

"Being with you is the best present I could ever ask for, all of this was just a bonus."

"My god I love you so much." I say as I place my hand on his face.

"I love you too." He says as he places his hand on my face.

I stare at him for a second before he starts to kiss me gently before gradually becoming more passionate. He lays me on the grass and starts to kiss all around my body then begins to slowly take my top off as well as my bottoms so I'm just in my bra and knickers. I rip off his shirt and pull down his trousers so he is just in his boxers. His skin touches mine and I suddenly feel his hand creep up my back to unhook my bra. He flings it off me and starts to pull off my knickers so I am fully naked. I pull off his boxers and I feel the pleasant sensation of him inside of me, I want it to last forever. I turn him onto his back so I'm on top of him, he begins to pull my hair so I moan in pleasure. I begin to kiss him passionately again and I pull away to say something.

"Happy birthday Johnny." I say out of breath before I passionately kiss him again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.4K 367 23
You grew up with the Goodmans. Being in foster care, and Jonny's school, you have been invited to Friday night dinner every day since you were 6. Jac...
42.8K 370 18
Esme lives on a very boring street. Nothing happens, except every Friday where she is invited to the Goodman's Friday Night Dinner. Every week she as...
18.8K 493 33
[SLOW UPDATES] When Max and her twin sister, Mar, move to Hawkins Indiana they find a small group and quickly fit in, or at least they think they do...
31.9K 1K 15
(Sequel to Change Your Life) After JT has finally learned who she should be, life is normal again. She's finally turning sixteen, and everyone has se...