IMAGINES 4

Od YbnAnna

PLEASE READ IMAGINE BOOK 1, 2, AND 3 !!!! - its doesn't matter what order you read them in. This is book for... VĂ­ce

Instructions !
@Jahze11- Roommate
Diggy Simmons - high school Crush
@dtjb3 - sleepOver
Luh Kel - Jealous? HA
Toosi - Love cycle Pt.1
Travis Scott- Catfish
Toosii- Love cycle pt2
Chris Brown - mission impossible
August Alsina - Entanglement
JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER - Kitten

@ Syiansweat_ - Game Day

5.8K 161 35
Od YbnAnna

You = Niya

I sat my puppy waiting for my boyfriend to walk out of the store. we had ran to the mall to cop something he really wanted. don't ask me what it was tho cuz I dont even know. today was a chill day my baby had a game later tonight around 7:30

so we had just went out to lunch today but when we got done he asked if I wanted to slide to the mall with him so he could grab something.

I had stepped outside cuz my pup "staz" was running around everywhere. he has so much energy right now. I really wasn't tryna here no body mouth. 

I bounced him up and down as he nibbled at my fingers trying to get free.

Me: you just got mad energy today huh babes?

he just continued to bite my hand. "right mamas we can head out now!"

I looked up hearing the sound of my boyfriends voice as he walked out of the store.

he stopped to look at his phone so I snapped a few pics. 

sliding his phone back into his pocket he grabbed my free hand 

Sy: damn staz you going out bad, she had to bring you outside. 

he said making a funny face at staz who started barking at him in return.

he always started shit with staz, but apparently staz loved it cuz every time I sat him down with sy was around he'd just follow sy like a lost puppy. 

its annoying how sy came around and made my dog turn against me.

as we got in the car I got into the driver seat and sy put his bags in the back seat. before sitting down in the front and of course staz jumped across sitting in sy's lap. 

so's phone went off like crazy and he began mugging the phone while typing back as I pulled out of the parking lot.

Me: what's wrong?

Sy: this bitch is harassing my friends bro

he said annoyed

Me: watchu mean?

Sy: remember like 3 days ago when me and the boys went to go play ball at the YMCA?

I nodded my head

Sy: well there was these girls there and this one girl kept talking to me every time we ended a game to get water she'd walk over and talk my ear off before the next game started. then when we finally finished playing for the day she came over with her friends asking for my number and I told her nah, she asked for my social media and I turned her down again.

I looked over at him before looking back at the road.

Me: why didn't you just tell her you had a girl friend?

Sy mugged me

Sy: bc that doesn't fucking matter, if I tell a bitch no its because I said "NO" im not interested. I shouldn't have to say "Nah I have a girl"  I said no. I dont have to explain to a bitch why im not interested in her. plus when y'all girls tell niggas y'all got a man does it be stopping them from asking still?

I shook my head no thinking about it

Sy: exactly niggas gone ask anyway, so you should know there's bitches out there that's the same way.

I nodded my head understanding what he was trying to say.

Me: so uhh.... how exactly is she harassing your friends?

Sy: OH yeah right... so we in the group chat right now and they talking about how she been adding them on social media and hitting them up asking them to hook her up with me even tho they been saying no over and over. she keep spamming they shit. and nobody know's how she got they shit anyway so its even more weird.

Me: shacking my head. bitches really be bonkers.

Sy: on GAWD.

he said making me laugh. as we pulled up to the house. 

getting out I grabbed staz as he grabbed his bags we went in the house. and sy ran up the stairs.

Sy: im finna get in the shower baby 

I just nodded in response checking the time 5:30pm

I slid my slides off and laid on the couch and staz laid right up under me as I fell asleep. a lil nap won't hurt.

I woke up to someone shaking me.

Sy: get up Niya we finna leave in like 10 minutes.

I nodded standing up stretching, he popped my butt as I went upstairs to change my clothes.

I came back downstairs to him tasing staz up and down in the air.

I swear them to are like best friends.

I grabbed my purse as we walked outside. sy made sure to lock the door after he said bye to staz.

as he was walking to the car. I sat my purse on the hood and asked him to take my pic.

we got in the car and pulled off to y friend sky house then after picking her up we drove to the gym his game was at.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I cheered as sy made a bucket. he was playing very well tonight. the coach called a time out and the guys walked over to the bench. we was sitting pretty close behind the bench so I could see a good view of the guys. 

some random girl that I never seen before and her friend walked into the gym catching my eyes because they was both pointing at sy. 

I tapped sky shoulder. 

Me: aye ... you know who that is?

Sky: huh?

she was too busy making flirty eyes with amir a guy that plays on sy's team

I rolled my eyes and the ref blew the whistle before saying the game would be suspended for the next 5 minutes while the training re-wraps a guys ankle from the other time. 

all the boys on sy's team sat on the bench talking and drinking water when the two girls wondered over and tapped his shoulder. 

I knew something was off when the guys turned around and most of them including Amir mugged the girls.

sy just looked annoyed.

sky tapped me.

Sky: uh uh bitch who is them hoes, got my Mir Mir mugging and shit and why they talking to yo nigga?

I laughed at how she just realizing 

Me: girl ion know

Sky: well bitch lets go find out we got 5 minutes

before I could speak she grabbed my arm dragging me behind the bench most of the guys stopped paying attention to the girls and looked our way.

Sky: AMIRRRRRRRRRRRRR

he smiled standing up and hugging over the chair sense he was on the other side of the bench.

Amir: hey ma, I see you came to watch ya boy play

Sky: yessirrrr. no get up off my nigga you sweaty

the guys laughed. 

sy stuck his hand out around the girls for me to grab. one girl went to grab it but I grabbed it before her and started playing with his fingers. we did this often

I squatted down so that we was face ti face being he was sitting down

Me: you playing good today.

I could see ole girl mugging me form the corner of my eyes.

Sy: thanks

he said smiling mad hard. he loves when I watch him play.

Sky: yeah Sy YOUR GIRL was back there cheering you on.

she said on purpose.

the girl scuffed

??: your girl?

I looked up at her?

Me: yeah as in his girlfriend why?

I asked calmly as sky spoke up

Sky: YEAH! problem?

the girl giggled as her friend mugged sky

??: Problem??? I mean.... ion remember him saying he had a girl 3 days ago so ion know you tell me ?

sky went to speak as her friend smirked but I pushed sky back some.

Me: hmmm well do you remember him saying he wasn't interested 3 days ago?? that part should sound familiar huh? but ion know you tell me?

they smiled dropped and the boys started laughing.

she smacked her lips

??: girl bye you doing the most and for what a nigga that aint all that

she said sticking her hand all in my face.

Me: uhuh what I do know is you better keep yo hands up out my face for I start doing the most!

Sky: yeah said a bitch that stalked him to his game to get his attention WHORE.

sy squeezed my hand trying to tell me to chill. 

it was only 1:15 seconds left on the clock

she stepped in my face

??: or what

I snatched my hand from sy and slapped her so quick. I was tryna hit her again but sky grabbed me

the girl held her face as her friend grabbed her and they left.

Me: bitch wasn't even gone do nun back. ole weak ass bitch.

the buzzer went off and me and sky went back to our seats. I could feel sy staring at me but I refused to look at him. ion know why but im mad at him now.

the game was over and me and sy was walking out the gym they won so he was happy but I was still annoyed. sky left with amir so it was just the two of us.

Sy: wanna get something to eat?

I ignored him getting in the car. 

he huffed before slamming his door.

Sy: night bet. we aint going no where until you say something to me on GAWD I can do this all night.

I laughed at the way he said "gawd" he knew what he was doing 

he started smiling

Sy: im sorry how tonight went down baby but you gotta know I didn't know it was gone happy nor would I had even wanted it to. 

I rolled my eyes smirking as he grabbed my hand.

Sy: now gimme kith!!

I laughed at him saying kiss wrong on purpose. and kissed him. he sat one hand on my thigh while using the other one to pull out.

FOLLOW ME.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

18.4K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...
85.4K 1.8K 41
Welcome to the 1st Edition: CrankGameplays Imagine book! This book is marked completed but the 2nd edition is in progress so when you finish here, go...
480K 6.7K 162
hello gorgeous people! welcome to a book of (hopefully cute!) imagines featuring k&j and all of their friends! if you enjoy them please give me a vot...