enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

Door taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... Meer

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
🤯
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfie❤❤
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JK💜
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-33

5.5K 300 135
Door taetae_wuves_gukkie

Hello everyone

How has your day been??

Mine's been a rollercoaster

Anyways let's get it.....

Jungkook's POV

Sunday afternoon

Since yesterday morning,I have this feeling in my heart.A feeling which tells me that something's wrong----super wrong.

And it is killing me to not  know what is it.I somehow know that it is something related with Taehyung.

I haven't received any call from Yoongi Hyung after I told him to check on Tae,and this is worrying me more.

Tae please be safe.

Jimin only called and told me--to come back and then they'll tell me everything.Gosh!!!!why can't they tell me!!!!!

And why can't this stupid train move faster,so that I arrive there quickly.

Dad and me have been sitting here for 1 hour but it'll take two more hours to reach Seoul.

After 2 hours.....

Finally,we are here and I can feel Night becoming more restless by every passing second.
Oh god,I have to see Tae soon or else I'll get insane.

Me and dad we sat in the car and arrived at our pack.
I immediately searched for Yoongi Hyung,only he could tell me what is going on!!!!!!!!

Third person pov

Jungkook was running inside the main pack house,when he saw Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom??"he called out.
"Jungkook"Yug said with a nervous voice and Jungkook could see the fear in his eyes.

But why is Yugyeom afraid of me????

Then,they were joined by another man.
"Jungkook,this is my mate Youngjae"
"Nice to meet you man,I really gotta go now"Jungkook said and left them both.

He could feel his wolf fighting to take control.And Jungkook didn't want that.Because he knows that once his wolf comes out,it would be chaos for everyone.

So,he tried to find Yoongi or Jimin asap.

Finally,he spotted Yoongi coming in the pack.
Wait,where is he coming from?????he thought.

"Hyung!!!?"he called out.
"Jungkook"yoongi's eyes widened on seeing him.

"What are you doing here,I thought you'd come by Tuesday???"
"Hyung----our work finished early,so we are here!! Hyung-----Tae----did you check on him----and why weren't you receiving my call---??"

Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi's phone ringing.
Yoongi picked up the call,and talked.Jungkook couldn't hear what the person was saying on the other line,but through Yoongi's expression he knew it was something serious.

"Jungkook,let's go!!"
"Go,where Hyung???I need to see Tae--"
"Come with me,you'll get all your answers--"

Jungkook deadpanned at yoongi's words.He could see the seriousness on his face,so he didn't questioned and went with him.

After about 15 minutes,they stopped in front of a building.

"Seoul National Hospital"Jungkook read out and things were finally making sense to him.

"Hyung----did something happen to T--Tae----?"he asked and how badly be wanted yoongi to deny him.

To say him that,Tae is safe and they are here to see someone else.
But yoongi didn't said anything,and the silence was the answer which confirmed his suspicions.

So with that,he jumped out of the car and moved towards the hospital.

He followed Yoongi to a room on the third floor,with every step Jungkook took his heart started beating faster.
By the time they reached at their designated room,Jungkook's heart was pouncing to come out of his chest.

His knew what view awaited him inside that room.
He braced himself as Yoongi patted him in the back and then opened the door for him to get him.

But no matter how much Jungkook would've tried,he never in a million years could've prepared himself for the sight in front of him.

Cuz there in that hospital room lied Taehyung----his Taehyung---unconscious and attached to various machines.

Before he even knew,Jungkook's eyes were welled with tears and the hot liquid began flowing down his cheeks.

He took small steps to move towards Taehyung on the bed,still not believing what he was seeing.

No words left his mouth,only small sobs could be heard.

"Tae---baby!!!!Please!!"he said in a broken voice.

He didn't even knew what he was asking for ----for Tae to get up----or for someone to tell him that its not real.

He cried for a good fifteen minutes,in front of an unconscious Taehyung.He wiped his tears,as a thought hit his head.

Standing up,his eyes glowed red and he had a murderous look on his face.

He got out to know who the hell did this to his Taehyung!!!

"--I'm gonna beat that asshole myself,its the second time Tae is hurt because of him----"Jungkook said Yoongi saying these words.

Second time,this man has got some nerves!!!!he dared to hurt my Tae for two times!!!!!

"Hyung,give me his name!!!!!
Tell me the name of the fucker,who dare do this to him!!!!
I'm gonna skin him alive!"
Jungkook demanded in his true-blood voice and everyone including alphas too,shivered from hearing this.

"Jungkook,please go back inside Tae needs you!!"Yoongi said he already knew that Tae and kook are mates,and when you are hurt,the presence of your mate will help you!

"Fucking tell me his name,this instant or no one will be spared!!!"

"Jungkook,please calm down,this is a hospital!!!!for fuck's sake!!!"

"Calm down.....you are telling me to calm down......how can I calm down seeing my baby in this condition.....while the one who did this to him is out there....tell me..!!!!!"

"Jungkook please!!!!!! Control yourself Tae is more important for us right now!!!"

Hearing Tae's name,he tried to control himself.His eyes returned back to normal but the anger was still evident on his face.

Jimin who had went inside during their conversation,called for them.

"Yoongi,Jungkook!!!!!please come here!!!!"

Both the alphas ran inside,only to see Taehyung opening his eyes.

He was gaining consciousness back.

As Tae's eyes opened,the first person he saw was Jungkook.

Jungkook moved towards him,he could clearly see how much pain Tae was enduring.As he couldn't even open his eyes properly.

To Jungkook,it felt like he was undergoing the same pain.

"K-Koo!"
"Baby!"

"Mr.Kim"came another voice of the doctor,whom Yoongi had called into the room.

The doctor went to monitor Tae,and someone was not very happy about it.

Jungkook released a growl,upon seeing the doctor touching Tae's wrist.

Come on man!!!!he's checking his pulse.

"Hold up,buddy!!!I'm just doing my job!!"

Still Jungkook didn't like it.

Of course a true blood won't like it when someone is near their mate,moreover when they are hurt.
So it was Jungkook's instinct to be protective.

But he tried to hold himself,from killing the doctor
(I feel bad for you Mr.Doctor,our bunny is a good boy,but don't touch his Taetae)

The doctor examined Tae's abdomen,which was injured,while doing so Tae released a groan of pain.

And that was it....that was it for the doctor.

Within a second the doc found himself shoved into the wall,by a furious Jungkook.

"Can't you see he is in pain!!!!! Do your job properly,without hurting him or consider yourself dead!!!"He growled.

Yoongi held his hand for him to leave the doc,and Jungkook complied.

Instead of being mad at Jungkook,he was smiling because of his antics.
He understood that Jungkook was very possessive of Taehyung and thats why he was behaving like this.

He checked Taehyung,and noted down some information.

"Okay--Mr.Kim your pulse rate and blood pressure seems normal now,but you have to stay here,for a few days more,so that we can keep you under observation and take rest.Don't move your body too much!!!"

He then leaned down to whisper something to Taehyung.

"You got yourself,a very possessive one."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the doc,but he could clearly hear what he said,so he canceled the doctor's death.

Taehyung was smiling faintly,but on the inside his heart was beating like crazy.He saw all the things Jungkook did to the doc plus the doctor's words made him like this.

"Calm down,pup!!!!?"Jungkook said to him.

And then it hit Taehyung,that everyone can see his heart going crazy as he was connected to a heart monitor.

He was so embarrassed while everyone smiled at him.

The doctor patted Jungkook's shoulder while leaving and told him to take care of Taehyung.

To which Jungkook just nodded his head.

They decided more like Jungkook decided that he would stay with Taehyung,whilst Yoongi and Jimin should return home for the night.

Yoongi and Jimin took their leave and Jungkook entered the room once again,as he had went to escort them.

Taehyung was delighted to hear that Jungkook and him would be getting some time to spend alone.
Also,he has missed the alpha and seeing him after so many days,made him happy.

"Pup!!!" Taehyung heard himself being called and he saw Jungkook leaning on the doorframe.

Taehyung motioned his one hand for Jungkook to come closer and he did the same.

"Koo?"
"Yes,baby?"
"I missed you!"
"Your life is in danger and you are saying this baby!!! Unbelievable!!!"Jungkook said but he failed to hide his smile as Tae said that.

"What!!!! I missed you,thats why I'm saying this.didn't you missed me!!!!
Oh wait you didn't miss me,thats why you didnt say it.
I hate chu...go away!!!!!"Tae said.

And Jungkook shaked his head with a fond smile on his baby and his baby's antics.

A/n~boring chap....also the hospital is for the werewolves.So you know they don't need to worry...
Anyways,what do you guys want to happen to Yugyeom when Jk knows the truth...

Please vote if you liked it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

215K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
58.9K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
69.5K 6.8K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...