My Protectors: College

بواسطة mxries

Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to s... المزيد

The Start of a New Beginning
High School 2.0
Kids?
Spring Break
The Proposal
The Reunion
Downhill
Gavin's Angel
The Secret Plan
Memory Lane
Here we go again
Accidents
The News
The Change
New Start
A Bit of Truth
Meetup
His
Love is War
Dead Before Death
Families
Searching For Love
Definitions
Reality

Free promises

44 0 0
بواسطة mxries

"Hey King, what's up?"

"Can you come home in a couple hours, I need a distraction."

"I'll be there in about three hours"

"Alright."

"What's up?" Blake asks, "Boyfriend wants you back home so quick?"

"It's fine" I roll my eyes, "How's Jayson?"

"He really wants to talk to you Miry"

"I know" I sigh, "How's Hals?"

"She's out watching a movie with him and Grant."

"Where's Charlie?"

"Around here, want me to call him up?"

"No it's fine, I rather go before they all come back. I can trust you in all this right?"

"Of course, I'll deliver it to Austin tomorrow. Where's Dominic again?"

"Family thing, and the other guys don't want to travel far."

"Alright, I got it. I'll give you your part by eight tomorrow."

"Great, thanks Blake" I kiss his cheek and walk away quickly

"Miry?"

"Fuck" I mutter turning around, "Hi Grant, Hals, Jayson. I really have to go and pick some stuff up, I'll see you guys later."

"Hey, I love you." Jay says

"Yeah, got it." I mumble, "Love you guys, tell Charlie I said hi."

***

"Miry" King whispers wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses my forehead and I start breathing heavy, "What's wrong?"

"I ran up here worried" I laugh, "I thought you were going to be drunk"

"Only at parties" he mumbles kissing my neck, "By the way do you know when the next one is?"

"Tomorrow" I whisper

"Really? That's great." he mumbles and takes my shirt off quickly, "What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Be with you" I whisper

"Great" he pushes me on the bed, "You can help me host it"

"Loved to"

**

"Will you actually help me
host?" King asks making circles on my stomach

"Why not?"

"Thank you"

"You know we haven't been together since before the accident."

"I was scared you didn't want to."

"I love being your distraction" I whisper, "Just make sure no one takes my place now just because I'm your girlfriend."

"I'll tell everyone you're my girlfriend if you help me host it"

"That sounds... horrible" I laugh, "What should I wear?"

"Something sexy" he says in a low voice, "Trevor made sure the freshies don't come."

"Why would you want freshman here?" I sigh, "Pedophile much?"

He looks up to me and rolls his eyes, "Easy money, they don't know shit about life."

"And you're ruining it for them."

"Come on, you know you miss it sometimes."

"Selling it is enough for me. Anyways who's gonna be the angel one in this relationship? Obviously not you"

"Hey I can be an angel"

"Yeah an angel in bed" I mutter, "You can clearly see the horns and the tail babe"

"Why do I love you?"

"You tell me" I laugh moving on top of him and grabbing his shirt from the floor

"Oh, right, cause you look sexy in my shirts."

"I like your cologne" I shrug

"And I like you"

"I think we both knew this" I smirk

"Shut up" he kisses me quickly and pulls my bottom lip, "I'm going out, getting some stuff for tomorrow"

"I know you have to work" I whisper touching his lip softly, "You don't have to hide that."

"They can't know this Miry, if they find out I'll be in the streets"

"No you won't, you just don't want to be laughed at, go work I'll be here."

He kisses me again and gets off and gets dressed quickly, "There's chips and beer downstairs, there might be some ramen soup, I love you bye" he says kissing my forehead

"You look great!" I yell

"Thank you!"

"And now I'm alone... Trevor!"

I wait a few seconds and he runs in, "Sup?"

"Chips and two beers, we're going to watch a movie."

"I have a girl over Miry"

"Ew. Chips and two beers, if King calls tell him I fell asleep"

"Enjoying your alone time?"

"Very much thank you" I smirk and he runs off to get my chips and beer, "Thank you, sorry I'm really lazy."

"It's alright, call Junior next I'll be busy"

"Tell her to hold the moans thanks bud"

He rolls his eyes and leaves. I turn the tv on and put on a comedy movie when Junior walks in.

"I could've been changing!" I yell

"Yeah, changing the channel. Move over" he says laying in bed, "What movie?"

"The Heat"

"Cool" he says taking my beer, "Where's King?"

"Out"

"Obviously, where?"

"Something about the bar" I say annoyed and take back my beer

"Why does King like you?" he ask annoyed, "He can do so much better"

"I know he can."

"You're agreeing with me?"

"Yeah, why shouldn't I be? You're right. I've seen all the girls he's been with, and they're all better looking than I am."

"That's not what I meant man. I mean, you're so.. rude, feisty, always so damn angry."

"It's because I'm talking to you, but with him I'm different unless he gets me pissed. Either way he's the scary one in the relationship, but him not knowing much about relationships he's really sweet."

"Him being sweet is scary" he laughs, "I'll leave you alone you look like you need sleep."

"No stay" I whisper, "This is my first night without King"

"And you want me to sleep in his bed, with you?"

"Just stay until I fall asleep" I mutter laying my head on his side

"If I get my ass kicked by King I'm blaming you."

"Alright"

**

"Miry!"

I get up quickly and put on shorts and run downstairs, "What is it King?"

"I need to go out to get some money, but I got you a dress, and can you put these beers in the fridge? Thanks. Also, put the chips somewhere in the kitchen, and tell Trevor or Junior to pay the dj as soon as it gets to eight"

"You're going to be out all this time?" I ask taking the bag with my dress

"Yeah" he mutters, "I'm sorry. I'll try to be here earliest by six, alright?"

"Alright, I love you King" I whisper hugging him

"I love you too"

"King we have to go if we want to come back in time"

"Alright, love you." he kisses me quickly and runs off with Neal

"I hate this job."

"What job?" Trevor asks kissing my cheek, "Afternoon"

"This drug thing" I mutter taking the beers and putting it in the kitchen, "Who's coming?"

"Everyone who got the invite" he says handing me my dress, "How about you go to the salon and get your hair done then we can worry about the party later."

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Yeah" he laughs hugging me, "Come on I'll take you right now"

"You're the best!"

***

"King's here!" Junior yells and I run down the steps and jump in his arms

"Hey, missed me?"

"No, I hate you" I mutter, "You took so long."

"Hey lower your dress" Junior says

"Ugh, I love this dress, but it's so short." I say lowering the dress

"You look sexy" he mumbles in my ear

"Hey Miry?"

"Blake!" I say letting go of King and hug Blake instead, "Thanks for coming on time"

"Wow you look stunning" he says smiling, "But isn't it a bit too short?"

"I agree" I laugh

"Here" he says giving me the money, "I see there's going to be a party, so I won't take long. Hals says she really misses you, and she wanted to know if we could all hang out one day."

"When?"

"Tuesday"

"I'm going to be out" King says from behind me, "You can go, but you have to take someone with you."

"King I can take care of myself" I whisper

"If he's going to be there I rather you have someone."

"Can I take Trevor?"

"Take me where?" Trevor asks nodding at Blake

"I want to go out with my friends Tuesday, and supposedly I need a bodyguard."

"Yeah I'll go" he smiles shyly, "Don't worry man your queen will be perfectly fine."

"Better be" he mumbles

"Alright great. See you then Miry, I love you."

"You too Blake" I whisper hugging him tightly, "Bye. Here" I throw the money to King and walk upstairs

"Hey!" he yells and follows me up, "Hey, what the hell was that?" he asks grabbing my arm and pulling me by the waist

"What the hell was that?" I ask pushing him off, "If I want to go hang with my friends you don't have to get involved King."

"He would be there" he mutters, "And I care."

"I care too, and you don't see me uninviting all of your toys." I snap throwing myself on the bed, "This isn't fair, you aren't fair Tomkin."

"Why do you do that?" he asks sitting next to me

"Do what?"

"Say someone's last name when you're angry."

"I know everyone by their last names" I mumble, "It's a bad habit ignore it"

"It's a thing isn't it?"

"What thing?"

"A thing with you and your protectors"

"What would you know about my protectors?" I snap and stand up, "You know nothing about my friends."

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Mi-"

"I killed them!" I yell, "I killed two of my best friends, and then pushed everyone else away! I gave up on everyone which is why I'm not with Jayson anymore. I felt like something was going to happen that I was going to harm more people." I whisper looking away, "I was going to harm myself."

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Do what?"

"Be together" he mumbles, "We can break up if that's what you really want. I can let you be free."

"I am free" I look up at him confused, "I've always been free."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not myself" I mutter, "I lost myself, so I'm free of myself."

"So who are you?" he chuckles

"Yours?" I look up to his dark eyes, down to his lips, and down to his dark clothes, "I'm just yours."

"I like that" he mumbles, "I don't like sharing."

"Me neither" I whisper hugging him tightly.

"King! I need you here right now!"

"Who is that?" I ask walking down the stairs with him

"Keaton" he mumbles, "What do you want?"

"The girl."

"Me?" I ask as Junior and Neal push me behind them

"What do you want with her?" Neal growls, "She's not a toy."

"Well this one here hasn't paid me" Keaton snaps holding King by his neck up against the wall

"I-I have the money." King chokes out, "Miry go get it. You know where it is."

I nod and run upstairs. I go to his drawer and take out the two thousand dollars he had and the gun, and run back down stairs, "Here" I give Neal the money and he throws it at Keaton

"Now get out." King says pushing Keaton off of him

"Not so fast." Keaton smirks, "I want the girl."

"You got your money what do you want with her?" Junior ask

"I want him to suffer" Keaton says turning to King and pulling out a gun.

I take out my gun and point it at Keaton, "Get out."

"Miry what are you doing?!" King yells

"Get out or I'll call the police."

"They'll find the weed" Junior whispers

"Get out." I say again walking closer to him as he points the gun towards me, "Or go ahead and shoot me"

Just as I say that King takes hold of Keaton quickly making him drop the gun. I put the gun away and walk over to Keaton, "Who brought you here?"

"A-Andrew" he chokes out

I punch him causing Junior to take hold of me, "He's dead!"

"Who's Andrew?" Neal ask Keaton

"He was my boss"

"Who killed him?"

"I did" I growl, "They want revenge."

"Get him out" Neal tells King, "And if you try touching the girl we'll put you behind bars, or worse dead."

King throws him out and tells Junior to let go of me, "You killed Andrew?"

"He hurt me." I whisper

"Do you know in how much shit we were for a year!" Neal yells at me causing King to punch him, "We were in shit when it was her fault!" Neal yells holding himself from punching King back

"Let her speak" King snaps

"He raped me" I whisper, "He- his people killed John and Jake. He made me suffer for years."

"Why did you never call the police?" King whispers

"What were they going to do?" I chuckle, "Put him behind bars for some few years? I didn't have proof. I wanted him dead just like he killed me, the old me."

"They're going to hurt her, everyone of them knows her." Junior says

"We're going to Delaware in a week, alright? I won't let anyone hurt you." King says kissing me slowly, "I promise you."

"I trust you." I cry softly, "I love you."

"I promise you." he whispers

A/N : Sorry this is a really messy chapter. I've been having problems and haven't been thinking straight. I promise I'll make it up in the next chapter (:
- mxries

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 151 27
enemies to love , a story about two enemies ended up loving each other till their death . sometimes you never know what you are feeling about the p...
515 98 19
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
28 0 21
A friend group of five in high school go through many events that change their lives forever. Can they stay together or will they fall apart? Trigger...
My Protectors بواسطة M

قصص المراهقين

2.5K 85 35
What would you do if someone wanted to kill you? Make you suffer? I have my protectors to help me..... but nothing goes right. At the end, we all suf...