Elena Of Avalor- What If One...

Von elenaofavalorteenfan

Hope you enjoy these one shots Mehr

Eclipse Festival
Blasting Shuriki and Fiero
Love In The Air
In Nueva Vista
What Is Going On With The Scepter
Sealing Up The Jewel Of Maru
Captured Marimonda
Update
Author's Note

Prisoner

482 3 2
Von elenaofavalorteenfan

This is based on season 3 episode 6 the magic within what if Elena sent Esteban to the island instead putting him back in the prison cell.

Elena: "I propose that the grand council sentence Chanciller Esteban to exile"

The whole entire grand council agreed with this idea.

Elena: "You will live your days on a dry island Gabe escort him to the island"

Gabe: "Yes your highness"

Gabe and the guards escorts chancellor Esteban to the island.

All the guards went back to the castle after putting Esteban on the island.

Gabe: "So what do we do with the Delgados"

Elena: "Keep them in the dungeon until the
grand council figures out what to do with them"

Gabe: "Okay then"

Everyone left for the carnival parade and they enjoyed the carnival.

Hope you enjoy this one shot coming up with a new one soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.7K 527 23
Everyone makes mistakes and makes decisions they'll regret sometimes. Though, it's not everyday that you can get a second chance. Most times, once yo...
27.6K 348 13
Fuli is confused. She doesn't know the difference between a lie and the truth. Fuli questions her relationship with Kion and doesn't know who to ask...
41.5K 2.8K 35
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
152K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.