The Butterfly Effect - The Da...

بواسطة anime-lover-1127

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small ch... المزيد

1. Goodbye Krypton
2. Powers

Intro

134 3 0
بواسطة anime-lover-1127

I don’t own the Batman - Dark Knight Trilogy or Supergirl. That belongs to it’s rightful creators.

Spoiler Alert: There will spoilers to the Dark Knight Trilogy

*****

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. 

Instead of Kara’s pod getting knocked off course, it was Ka-el’s.

Kara came to earth 10 years before her cousin, and was found in Gotham Bay by Alfred Pennyworth. She grew up beside Bruce Wayne.

How would this change the story?

Could she save Rachel?

Could she save Harvy?

Would she be the one to finally slap Bruce awake from his pity party?

*****

“You don’t understand Kara! They don’t need Batman anymore! He’s a criminal! He’s dead!”
 ~ Bruce Wayne

“What don’t I get. I get, that Gotham doesn't need Batman anymore. I get, that it isn’t Gotham that needs Batman! IT’S YOU! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS BATMAN!”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*

“Bruce. Remember this. The suit does not define you. You define the suit.”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*****

“Your Rachel’s friend, right?”
 ~ Harvey Dent

“No. I’m her best friend. We’re practically sisters. So if you ever hurt her, remember this. The Wayne lands are waste and wide. People could search for years there, and they would never find even a trace of your body.”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

“Huh…”
~ Harvey Dent

“So. Does everyone know what they want?”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*****

“Bruce Wayne. If you break my granddaughters heart. I will never forgive you.”
 ~ Alfred Pennyworth

“Huh...”
 ~ Bruce Wayne

“Lovely day isn’t it Master Bruce. Would you like to have some tea on the patio today?”
 ~ Alfred Pennyworth

“So that’s who she gets that from.”
~ Bruce Wayne

*****

“SuperGIRL! Excuse them! I’m a woman.”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

“I can clearly see that.”
 ~ Bruce Wayne

“PERVERT!”
~ Kara Pennyworth

*****

“I don’t know. There’s something attached to my wrist. It’s making me sleepy.”
 ~ Rachel Dawes

“No. NO! RACHEL! DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES! STAY AWAKE! STAY AWAKE RACHEL! RACHEL!”
 ~ Harvey Dent

*

“It’s my fault. If only there a little sooner.”
~ kara Pennyworth

“She’s alive thanks to you.”
 ~ James Gordon 

“From what angle does she look alive.”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*

“Harvey! It’s my fault. I was too slow. If you're gonna punish someone. Punish me.”
 ~ kara Pennyworth.

“Your right. You should be the one I punish. But I can't kill you. But you know what I can do. I can give you a worse punishment. I can give you the same punishment he gave me. Hurting the person you care about right in front of you.”
 ~ Harvey Dent

*****

"I want to let you in on a secret. I'm not who you think I am. In fact my disguise is so thin, I'm surprised you haven't seen right through me. I'm the girl of your dreams, masquerading as your best friend. Sometimes I wanna just wanna rip off this facade. But I can't. Because then, you'll hate me. So I decide that it's better to live a lie than expose my true feelings."
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*****

“In the back of my closet, high upon the shelf, there sits an old love letter that I keep to myself. Its pages are crumpled, the edges a tad bit torn. I can recite the words by memory, although the writings are worn. It tells of my undying love, and how we were meant to be. Our vows whispered at the church, they were my fantasy. Like all things, neither tried nor true, we had to be apart. A victim of the ages, you broke my heart.”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*****

“I TRIED! I tried to pour my heart out to you two times. The first time, you mumbled Rachel’s name. And the second, you were just drunk. I guess it’s my fault. I had a knack for shitty timing. But it’s not my fault you were blind. Blind to my feelings.”
 ~ Kara Pennyworth

*****

Love Letter

By Rhoda Tripp

In the back of my closet,

high upon the shelf,

there sits an old love letter

that I keep to myself.

Its pages are crumpled,

the edges a tad bit torn.

I can recite his words by memory,

although the writings worn.

He tells of his undying love,

and how we were meant to be.

Our vows whispered at the church,

they were our fantasy.

Like all things, neither tried nor true,

we had to be apart.

A victim of the ages,

He broke my sixth grade heart.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...