1. Goodbye Krypton

I don't own the Batman - Dark Knight Trilogy or Supergirl

I don't own the Batman - Dark Knight Trilogy or Supergirl. That belongs to it's rightful creators.

Spoiler Alert: There will spoilers to the Dark Knight Trilogy

Today's Special (Don't own this one)

Goodbye

The truth now unfold

The story is now told

Crying eyes

Hidden lies

Just to many goodbyes

Now it is forever

Like before

But now it is different

I have closed the door

Sorry is just a word

And now the memories will become blurred.

*****

A little blond haired girl about 5 years of age ran to a glowing pod, her hand in her mothers and her father following behind them.

The man put a hand on the girl's shoulder, bending his knees so he could become face to face with his daughter. "Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El's. You will follow him to earth.

"I'm not afraid father." The girl spoke.

Her father moved out of the way and her mother clasped both of her bands over her daughters. "The trip is long, but you'll sleep  most of the way and we'll be with you in your dreams. You will journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El. Because of the Earth's yellow sun, you'll have great powers on this planet. You will do extraordinary things. Rember, a few years ago, there was a Kryptonian ship that landed on Earth. It has a special program that will help you. When you are ready. Find it."

"I won't fail Kal-El or you." The young girl promised.

The brown haired women kissed the blonds head, "I love you Kara" Just as she spoke those words, the ceiling around them started to crumble. "You must go, now." Kara's mother spoke, well guiding her daughter into the pod. Just before she got into the pod, Kara spun around and hugged her mother, sobbing into her chest. "Go!" Her mother shouted, pushing her away after a few moments.

As Kara got into the pod, the glass shut and the launch pad shot her into the sky.

*****

My last memories of Krypton, were nothing but flames and explosions. As the planet destroyed itself around me.

Things didn't go exactly according to my mother's plan. Because it turns out, that I was close enough to the planet, so that when it exploded, I didn't get the full brunt of it. The only thing it did was propel me forward.

But my cousin, Kal-El, wasn't as lucky. I watched as the shock wave launched him into the Phantom Zone.

But because I couldn't control the pod, my hands were tied.

I had only just left the planet, and I had already broken my promise to my mother.