Sing for Jay- TW Fanfiction

De 1curlyqueen1

Music Will bring them together but it can just as easily rip them apart. With a difficul... Mai multe

Sing for Jay
Just Emily
Fancy Seeing You
When I Look At You
The Great Escape
Airport Confessions
Make It In America
Silence in a Towel
Dreamer
My Nightingales
Why?
The Chase- Sneak Preview
The Chase

Damsel in Distress

241 7 0
De 1curlyqueen1

I could feel a wind blowing in my face, my hair tickled my nose making me want to sneeze but I stayed deadly silent and still. I was too uncomfortable to be at home. I realised it was the second time in the past month I had woken up with no idea or recollection of where I was.

I tried to think back, remember what had happened. All I could see was Jay's face twisted with anger and pain. His eyes staring in to mine. The image was branded into my eyelids I couldn't escape his shouts.

I gradually became even more aware of myself. My back and wrists were in agony. I could still feel the iron grip of my captor on my body. I listened for a while. Nothing. Slowly I opened an eye rapidly followed by the other.

I was sitting in the centre of a massive room. My back was propped up against some boxes and as I stared ahead at the view I realised how familiar it looked.

There were massive panes of glass all around me. I gazed through them at the waving trees and beyond that the roaring motorway. I followed a plane that was flying low across the city with my eyes.

I furrowed my brows. I needed to work out where I was. A small part of my mind tried to comfort me. Jay could save me. I almost laughed myself.

I had almost forgotten who I was. The old me had gotten through everything on my own. The pain, the suffering and the years of confusion.

Now that I knew Jay, I was prepared to give that up. He looked past the tough edge. I felt safe with him. I didn't need that alertness.

I was suddenly reminded of a Taylor Swift lyric 'Im gourd from the rest of the world, but with you I know it's no good.'

With that thought, I straightened up. If the plane was flying low, we were near an airport. Either that or it had just crashed but considering I couldn't hear any sirens or crashes I could probably rule that out. I quickly praised myself on working this out but then moved on.

I surveyed my surroundings. It had been mid morning when I left the house to meet Jay. It was probably late afternoon now I could see the faint pink tingles that normally showed a sunset coming on.

I listened carefully. There was the cars going past on the road but I listened beyond that to the point at which I could hear faint phones ringing, chatter and footsteps.

I loved being able to hear things. I stopped paying attention to the office noises below me and tried to concentrate on my location. Then it clicked.

I'm so sorry it's short. I will try to upload again soon! But wanted to do a bit more! Please don't be a silent reader I love hearing your ideas and thoughts.

Comment

Vote

Fan

1curlyqueen1 xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.9K 268 60
The locals had warned me that no one in their right mind would enter the North Woods alone, not unless they had a death wish. It's a good thing then...
92 35 16
Jayson is just an average sarcastic teenage boy with an average life... okay, let's be real, Jayson is everything but average, he has things that oth...
160 38 30
"What the Fuck is this?", Lance said, and in my mind, I'm thinking the same thing. Here, in front of us is Pedro's burnt lifeless body. Olive screame...
3K 53 21
Alone in the woods, a young dragon slayer attempts to survive but it isn't going as well as they'd hoped, after their dragon Calypso disappeared, the...