Overshadowed Stars [JJK FF]

Bởi crazynut-fics

She's a girl with insecurities higher than her height. She was a star a shining star. But overshadowed by her... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- Being her shadow
Chapter 2- The open offer
Chapter 3- My Bestie Jimin
Chapter 4- The Slap
Chapter 5- Jun Juncock
Chapter 6- Cocky Muscular Guinea Pig
Chapter 7- I'm not interested in men,sorry!
Chapter 8- Butler And Master
Chapter 9- The Meeting
Chapter 10- Who Is She?
Chapter 11- Fucked by life
Chapter 12- Chocolate and vanilla
Chapter 13- The Worst Coffee
chapter 14-"She's not going to wear a skirt anymore!"
Chapter 15- "Is He A What?!"
Chapter 16- This Is Kidnapping!
Chapter 17- Human Rights!
Chapter 18- Miracles don't happen often.
Chapter 19-The First Kiss
Chapter 20- .Dead skin cells.
Chapter 21- *Code Red*
Chapter 22- "You're my star"
Chapter 23- Emergency
Chapter 24- Pity, Valak and Hoseok
Chapter 25- Try harder
Chapter 26- A Vending Machine?
Chapter 27- She's not that Innocent
Chapter 29 - We missed you
Chapter 30- She's My Life
Chapter 31- A Crying Hyena
Chapter 32- Kiss me
Chapter 33- No Barriers (🔥🔥)
Chapter 34- Damn you Jeon Jungkook!
Chapter 35- The reason.
Chapter 36- The Best Moment
Epilogue-1

Chapter 28- Hot chocolate

1.3K 79 43
Bởi crazynut-fics

"Umm, what are you doing here?" I asked being extremely clueless about him standing right in front of me.

"I-I Just came to g-give you this!" he stuttered a little while thrusting the paper bag into my hands forcefully. Wait! What the duck?

"Can you tell me why did you come?" I need to know. It's not like he shouldn't come here but it's really fishy. What is he even doing here?

"Y-You moved in, s-so umm, I thought I should give something to you! So I just brought some snacks for you to eat." he spoke still stuttering and I can see beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

I heard a sound inside my flat and as a reflex I was about to turn my head to watch but the person didn't let me.

"Wait! Y/n! I need to go." I flinched at his sudden raise in voice and now I'm really worried about him.

"Tae! Are you OK? Did something happen? I think you shouldn't drive at this time if you're not well. I will just call J-"

"No, Don't worry he will take care of it!" he immediately cut off my words.

"Oh! You came with a friend? Is it Jim-"

"No! I came alone!" he said hastily again cutting off my sentence. Wait, what? He came alone but he just said that "don't worry he will take care if it "

"You said that he will take care of it! But you're saying that you came alone? Then wh-"

"No! I mean that he is me! I can take care of it! That's what I'm saying. Why are asking so many questions? " he said it like a rap. OK! Now what's going on here?

"Tae you look like you're possessed by someone." I blurted it out what just came into my mind. He kept watching behind me and now I'm really scared what is he even watching with his wide eyes. But when I caught him staring at something he immediately lowered his gaze.

"Tae! You're scaring me now! Did you get possessed or what?"

"I think so too." he replied back.

"What the duck Tae?" I literally yelled at him now.

"No! I mean I need to, I need to use washroom. It's really an emergency." he said and I just turned around gesturing the way where bathroom is but frowned upon looking at him leaving like a panicked duckling afraid that it will loose it's mom if it doesn't follow her.

But wait, will someone go outside if they want to shit? Or is he gonna use public washrooms? OK! That wasn't necessary at all to me.

I placed the paper bag on the dining table and digged into it only to see all my favorite snacks. And vanilla pastry too. Wow!

I was about to eat the pastry but I flinched again hearing crow's cawing. Someone's again on my door step? I think it's Taehyung. He might realize that public washrooms aren't convenient.

I opened the door to meet a tall handsome young man who looked like he was about my age with a tanned skin.

"Umm, Hi! I'm Clay! Nice to meet you." he stretched his hand and I gladly accepted it still in daze.

"I'm your new neighbor. Here! my mom told me to give you this." he gave me a box which I didn't bother to open it.

"I'm y/n! Nice to meet you too. That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much." I thanked him. Genuinely.

"No mention! My mom really has a good eye for beautiful girls. And by the way it's hot chocolate." he winked and left me dumbfounded. OK!? Is he flirting with me? Or I'm just thinking like that!

Let's keep it aside. Hot chocolate! Hot chocolate!. I closed the door excitingly and made a run towards my bedroom.

Sorry but I really like to eat to my hearts content on my bed. I just opened the box and took a spoonful of hot chocolate in my mouth and within a few milliseconds it's totally empty. What? It ain't my fault it's yummy. I just put the box in the sink and headed towards my bedroom. But I'm to see him right in front of my eyes.

There he sat on bed crossing his legs and glaring at me while squinting his eyes. What the hell is he doing here? How did he come inside? How does he know my address? Jungkook what the hell?

"You seem to enjoy his hot chocolate rather than the vanilla pastry that I brought for you to eat." he took slow steps towards me and I just stood there like a statue without responding. I can't even move a muscle right now. I can't believe what I'm watching right now.

"What do you mean? Wait? How did you even come in?" I asked him seriously but he looked at the open door in the balcony! Wait now I understand that Tae is gonna die in my hands.

"So you told Tae to give me the snacks you brought right? But I didn't even told him my address. Then how did-"

I gasped when he put his both hands on either sides of my waist and pinned me to the wall. His minty breath is hitting my face and his jaw is clenched as he looked at me with his dark orbs.

"You didn't tell me that you like hot chocolate?" why is he so curious about that specific item.

"You didn't ask me!" I replied back in a low tone as I felt my heart beating faster than a bullet train.

"what to do? I want to taste it too!" he demeanor changed totally as he pouted still his hands on my waist, is he bipolar? But what troubling me is my top is short and it's one of my old pajamas so his cold fingers slightly met with my warm skin which sent a sparkle through out my whole body.

"I ate it totally. If you want I will just order it for you." Honestly I don't know why I said that but you can say that I'm a little bit afraid of his demeanor earlier and it's extremely scarier that he changed into his cute self just after a few seconds.

"But I want it right now!" He pouted again and now he's behaving like a brat. You idiot you're in my home and asking me to get hot chocolate when you aren't invited at all. This Jerk!

"Mr. Je-" He cut me off my slamming his lips on mine and my exe. Stopped working.

I don't know if I should call it rough or passionate but it's really not gentle. It's like he missed doing this. But again I did too. But still we aren't together anymore. And I don't think it's right thing to do. I mean I don't want to give in yet. I don't want him to think that I'm desperate.

"Damn I missed these lips. Kiss me back y/n!" he mumbled against my lips as he nibbled my bottom lips between his teeth gently.

" We're not together. I think it's wrong for u-"

"Then let's do it together even if it's wrong." he mumbled while sticking his forehead against mine.

He again went to claim my lips but now he added a word which made me to give in.

"Please! Just once. Just this once." he said in a low tone and I can sense that he's hurt. That's it! I gave in.

He smiled against my lips when I moved my lips in sync with his. His hands went under my top making me to clench his shirt with my fists and he took chance to thrust his tongue into my mouth as soon as I moaned a little by his touch on my skin.

While his tongue assaulted my mouth his hands raked over through my waist making me weaker than ever. He finally left my lips after giving a bite on my lower lip and I hissed in pain due to the impact.

"What the hell?" I yelled at him as I could taste blood. I went straight to the mirror and saw that he bit my lower lip to make it bleed a little. This asshole!

"Are you insane? Look what have you done?" I asked him furiously while pointing at my lip.

"Oh! I did a very bad thing. I'm regretting. Now come on I deserve the punishment. You can do the same to me." he pouted his lips for a kiss and closed his eyes while leaning his body towards my level.

I immediately slapped right on his lips to which he opened his eyes in a swift motion.

"What was that for?" he asked innocently.

"Get out!" I pointed him the exit door with my index finger wanting him to leave asap!

"Wait! No! I don't want to." I scoffed watching him pouting like a baby. He's such a brat!

"But thanks I got to taste that delicious hot chocolate." he wiped his lips with his thumb while looking at me with a smug smile. Wait! Don't tell me. I don't want to think this way but still.

"You kissed me just because you're jealous?" I asked in disbelief.

"Are you insane? If I were that jealous about that clay or sand whatever he is, you wouldn't be standing on your feet without any support right now. I know he's not a competition to me. Actually it's just a payback for you as you left me turned on in my cabin." he smirked and came closer to me to whisper his next sentence.

"And you look kinda hot when you're dom!" his husky voice hit my holy ears and I immediately pushed him back to which he stumbled a little.

"Out! Now!" I yelled in embarrassment, rage, anger and all other little things I'm feeling right which I couldn't name.

He just his hands in surrender but he stuck to the floor like a glue and isn't moving a little bit. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the exit and opened the door for him to get lost.

He whined all the way long with a pout but I didn't let it affect me in any way. Finally he stepped out of my flat and smirked which I found really confusing. Now what?

"Let me meet your neighbors. I need to tell them not to bother you at any cost." my eyes widened at his comment and even before I could process what he's gonna do, I saw him ringing the bell of the neighbors. And I stood at my door step not knowing what to do. What the hell is he doing.

"Hey Hi!" Jungkook greeted clay who just opened the door and he just looked confused not knowing who Jungkook is? But still he greeted back to Jungkook politely.

"I'm Y/n's boyfriend! Nice to meet you." what the hell Jungkook?

"Actually the hot chocolate was really nice you know." Jungkook said while smiling and clay thanked him politely.

"If I knew, I would have brought two of them." he offered.

"Yeah, you know my girlfriend is a real foodie she ate everything all by herself but still I managed to get a taste of it cleverly." I knew what he's implying and that was really unnecessary right now. He looked at me while saying his last sentence and clay just shifted uncomfortably by Jungkook's unnecessary bragging.

I just immediately shut the door in embarrassment.

But the main thing is......how did he know that I'm living here? I didn't tell anyone except Jimin and Hoseok.

As far as I know it's Tae who helped him. But how does Taehyung know? There's no way that Hoseok blurted it out to Taehyung and Jungkook wouldn't have taken Hoseok's help coz he's jealous of him. Then it hit me. It must him.

Park ducking Jimin. I'm gonna kill you.

A/n : So here, it's a double update for you guys. Enjoy it.

Do vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

275 31 10
" I'm your god, say it louder purple" his voice huskily deep His hand grabbing her hair, his other hand on the back of her neck. But deep down both o...
6.3K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
12.5K 232 21
"Oh my god!" I shouted when I spilled my drink onto Jungkook's shirt. I could see his six pack through his shirt but that wasn't what I was focused o...
1.1M 45.3K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...