Bon AppΓ©tit!

Da JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... Altro

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (38): The 80,000$

2.6K 113 3
Da JaXender

Feeling tired from tonight's events, Danni went to her bed, sitting on it and took a look on her hand that punched Raymond, it was red so she went and put it under the water for a while until it cooled down but her heart was not, it was hot and vibrant. They kissed... Made out and it was Avery who did it first but they didn't talk about it. Avery left her behind wordlessly about what happened and that left Danni confused.

She rested her head against the pillow putting in her mind that tomorrow they need to talk.

The next morning, it was Saturday, no college but break and Avery deserved a break from her lately misfortunate events. She rested her back against the headboard and let out a tired sigh, closed her eyes and saw images of Danni's kiss from last night, it was unexpected. She thought she did the wrong thing by kissing her but Danni grabbed her and kissed her fully, making her heart race in her chest and fly like a rocket.

She headed downstairs and saw her mother talking on the phone with someone and it seemed urgent. Avery sat across from her mother and ate a strawberry until her mother finished.

"Morning and what's wrong?" asked Avery.

"I called the bank and it seems that-" Her phone rang again, interrupting her. "Hello?... This is she..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "Okay... I'll be there"

"Work?"

"Yes... and I have to run" She kissed her forehead. "Bye"

"Bye" She waved.

******************************

"I keep hearing those sounds in my car for a while and I don't know what they are" said the customer in frustration.

"What does they sound like?" asked Danni.

"Uhh... squealing. Yes! That's what they are"

"Alright, let me see what I can do"

She opened the car hood and motioned for the customer to revive the engine. There was squealing sound like he said and she motioned for him to turn off the car.

"Your serpentine belt is slipping that's what is causing the sound"

"Is it serious?"

"Not at all. We just need to replace it"

"Danni!" Josh called out.

"Excuse me" she said to the customer. "Hey Noah, could you please replace this guy's serpentine belt?" He nodded at her and went to the customer while she went to her uncle. "What's up?"

"You are free tonight to watch Ben, right?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, good, because tonight I won't be able to watch him"

"Is that all?"

"No"

"Had a feeling" She smirked.

"What happened between you and Avery? Is everything back to normal?"

"Well..." She rubbed the back of her neck. "A lot has happened since but I can give you the latest updates"

"Okay? You seem nervous"

She sighed. "Because I'm. Something happened last night and I can't forget about it, it's impossible"

"What?"

"... Last night, she came over to my house and... I don't know why but... she kissed me"

His eyes went wide and his mouth was shaped like an 'O' "... And what did you do?"

"She apologized about it and before she can leave, I grabbed her and kissed her?"

"Wow!"

"Yeah"

"But wait, what about Chloe?"

"... We broke up before all of this happened. So I don't know what's gonna happen next to me and Avery. Two more hours and I'll have to see her"

"... I'm speechless" he said.

"Not more than me. I'm gonna talk about it with her. We should"

****************************

At noon, Avery was in her room, browsing the internet while talking on the phone with April.

"What are you gonna do today?"

"I don't know, after what happened I think I wanna rest a bit"

"Wanna hang out tonight?"

"I wish but I'm not in the mood actually. Maybe some other time"

"Suit yourself but hey! Congrats on getting rid of the fucker"

"Thanks... and you curse a lot lately"

"Can't help it!" She laughed. "Anyway, see you later and we should definitely celebrate"

"We will" She hung up and put the phone on the nightstand.

There was a light knock on her door and her eyes were set on her screen, thinking it was just Abigail.

"Come in" she said.

Danni opened the door and saw Avery's eyes were set on the laptop.

"Hey"

She recognized the sound then tore her eyes away from the laptop and a bunch of butterflies started dancing inside her stomach.

"Danni!" she said and fidgeted a little. "Hi, you are... early again"

"Is this a bad time?" She entered the room, closing the door behind her then went to Avery, feeling butterflies in her stomach as well.

"No! It's n-not"

She stared at her and Danni was standing near her bed with her hands shoved in her pockets, looking away from her, feeling nervous.

"So..." She started. "How are you? You know... after everything. Did you sleep well?" asked Danni.

She didn't sleep well at all even though she had her own reason to have a peaceful slumber but a specific person kept her awake by invading her minds and thoughts and leaving her heart restless at night.

"G-Good. I slept good" She cleared her throat. "You?"

"Same" She smiled a little and got more nervous that she ran a hand through her curls and shifted from one foot to another. "I should go. Probably you want some time alone after what happened" she said and went to the door.

Avery quickly closed her laptop and put it aside on the nightstand and went after Danni before she stepped out of the room.

"Danni wait!"

Avery slammed the door shut and looked her in the eye. They were already close to each other and Avery noticed that Danni was taller than her by a few inches. She started playing with her nails nervously and Danni was just looking down at her waiting for her to talk since she blocked her way out.

"... About what happened between us the other day" She took a step closer to Danni without realizing. "... I... I think we should, uh, I think that best thing, uh to do is, umm" She sighed and groaned then met Danni's hazel eyes as they started at her in confusion but she couldn't resist it anymore. "Ugh! Screw it!"

She grabbed her face between her palms and crashed her lips on Danni's and hooked an arm around her neck, with her fingers tangled in her hair. Danni didn't protest, she simply wrapped her arms around Avery's waist, pulling her body closer as Avery tilted her head to have a better angle.

They were moving away from the door as they were kissing until they reached the edge of the bed and Avery stumbled and fell on the bed, pulling Danni on top of her. They laughed lightly together when they pulled apart for a second, and locked lips once again.

Danni pulled away, brushing away the hair from Avery's face, looking deeply into her blue eyes and beneath her Avery was breathing heavily from the stare.

Avery's hand brushed Danni's cheek and smiled at her with her eyes twinkling. Danni rested her forehead against Avery's and they both closed their eyes.

"I've been wanting to kiss you since the day I met you, ginger" said Danni with a hoarse voice from the kiss and that turned Avery on a little.

Avery chuckled and pulled Danni towards her again, and Danni's hand went to her cheek, holding it as their lips met in soft kisses in a row. A sound from outside the room was heard.

"Avery!" Meredith called out her name as she was climbing up the stairs.

Avery pulled away gazing at Danni's eyes as she stroked her curls. "Did you say something?" she asked softly, with a small smile.

"Avery!" She called out again.

Their eyes went wide on the recognition, and quickly Avery pushed Danni away and Danni landed on the ground with a thud. The door opened and entered Meredith looking through her tablet and her eyes were glued on it that she didn't notice Danni's presence. Quickly Danni took the opportunity and hid under the bed, hoping Meredith won't bust her. Avery was panting as she sat on the bed, trying to run her fingers through her hair to tame it after her make-out session.

"Honey, I need to- Why are you breathing so heavily? Are you okay?"

"Oh! Uh... I was sleeping and had a nightmare, so"

"Oh, honey" She sat beside her on the bed and held her daughter's hand, looking worried about her. "What did you dream about?"

"Umm, I actually forgot but it's good, right? I mean because I forgot the nightmare"

"Okay"

"Why were you calling me exactly?"

"I came to ask you about 80,000$. Did you withdraw that amount of money? Because I went to the bank after work and there are 80,000$ missing from my bank account. So, did you take the money or not?"

Danni was hearing their conversation from under the bed and she felt guilty about accepting that amount of money from them since it could cause problems to Avery with her parents and she was going through a lot with her parents' divorce.

"Uhhh" she said.

"Avery" Her mother glared at her.

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I took the money"

Her mom released a sigh while rubbing her forehead. "...Why? Did you want to buy new clothes? A new car?"

She shook her head. "No, no, it's not like that. It's just..." She looked away from her mother then looked at her again. "April's aunt was sick and they needed a lot of money so I helped them and gave them the money. I know, I'm so sorry for not telling you before but I thought it was the right thing to do and you and dad were on your business trips or what I thought you were"

Meredith took a deep breath and smiled at Avery. "That's fine, honey. I'm not mad at you for doing this noble deed. I was just worried that we got robbed or something but next time when you withdraw a huge amount of money contact me first and inform me. That's all I'm asking" She stood up, taking the tablet with her.

Avery frowned. "Wait, you aren't mad. Really? No yelling? No scolding?"

"It's okay. They probably needed the money more than us"

"Wow... Thanks, mom"

"I'm proud of you, Avery. You really are changing" she said before closing the door behind her.

Danni emerged from under the bed and let out a heavy sigh and went to sit beside Avery.

"That was close!" she said and noticed Avery's eyes were looking distant. "What's wrong?" She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"She said she was proud of me" She looked at Danni.

"Well, she should be. You are perfect"

"She hasn't said that since... long time"

"Come on... because she doesn't say it verbally that doesn't mean she was never proud of you"

"I know but I liked hearing those words from her" She smiled softly.

Danni held her hand and kissed her cheek. "By the way I still owe you the money and I'll try to get it back"

"Danni, we talked about this and I said it's fine. No need. You heard me when I told my mom that I gave the money to April"

She nodded. "Okay but I still somehow owe you a big time and I want to repay it somehow at least so that I can feel good"

Avery smiled. "You could repay the favor by giving me a kiss"

Danni chuckled and obliged happily by pressing her lips against Avery's ever so softly. Avery smiled to the kiss and continued kissing her, till she flipped them over and landed on top of Danni, kissing her feverishly this time as her hands went to the back of her neck. Danni pulled away chuckling lightly.

"As much as I would like to continue this but your mom is in the house"

"Ugh" She groaned and slammed her head against Danni's chest in frustration.

"And I've to work since she is here, so"

"Fine!"

She rolled over to her side and closed her eyes then felt familiar lips brush hers softly, she smiled again and said. "Don't tempt me, Danni" She warned jokingly.

Danni laughed and planted a prolonged kiss on the red head's forehead as she inhaled her vanilla scent and Avery's lips failed her when she smiled unknowingly at the sensation.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour, ginger. See you" She opened the door and left.

A/N 

Soooo, how is everyone doing so far? 😉

Now that Avery and Danni finally kissed and they knew in their hearts that the feelings are mutual, do you think things will be easy for them or there are consequences for their actions?

Write down your thoughts, and vote for the chapters you liked. Also I'd like to thank those who vote for my chapters and those who inbox me on every chapter I write. I really like reading your thoughts on the book. So thank you, guys. Really appreciated!

Have a nice day!  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

731K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
449K 17.6K 66
β€’ Rhea just finished her first year of college, but with a strained relationship with her parents... she has no home to come back to during summer br...
87K 1.7K 39
This story is between two young ladies who found love and friendship with each other and explore their sexuality as their paths cross in the universi...
805K 23.4K 106
When Vina Cabassi's facade of a relationship abruptly ends with her boyfriend Sebastian during a Thanksgiving weekend at his parent's estate, Vina fi...