The Cursed Alpha | 𝐽.𝐽𝐾

Bởi zepochz

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰... Xem Thêm

ようこそ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
❀ A/N ❀
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration

2.8K 177 92
Bởi zepochz

" And I can't help but stare, 'cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes "

____

The clinking sounds of silver bells, hanging loosely on the top of the opening glass-framed door successfully attained the glances and snickers of people that were inside of the boutique shop. Perhaps, The sounds of metallic sonorous elements clanging were never really a welcoming sound to one's ear.

Feeling a bit shameful, you and your friend—Lizzy quickly mumbled a quiet sorry before stepping inside.

The glass-framed door was quick to follow the wind's direction as it slammed shut right behind both of you. Lizzy mumbling next to your ear, "Right- SO, remind me why we're here again?"

Muffling a quiet laugh, you playfully nudge Lizzy's elbow that was right next to you. "We're here to pick up some dresses for the celebration, Liz." Feeling quite Intrigued despite the lack of knowledge, you observe the boutique shop gradually.

Once again, the curiosity taking over your whole being. Your eyes catching some glimpse of the same features and details of wooden carvings right on the ceiling. The characteristics of how it carved reminding you of the wooden carvings on your grandmother's door and the one in your University's building.

A smile bloomed your face when you realized how the people that lived in this town had always use wooden as their main fracture in construction, edifice and even the smallest properties out there. Acting as if metal doesn't even exist. Not that you don't mind though, the way they take care of wooden elements was pretty much appreciative.

Walking passed by a rack with hanging clothes, the point of your nose rises slightly at the sweet ambiguous smell of fabric. Creeping a knowing smile at Lizzy, you motion your head as a subtle sign towards the rack.

"I think that one is definitely your style." You uttered, she looks up at you with an uncertain expression drawing on her face. Turning her head in curiosity towards this said rack—in the end, her reaction was pretty affirmative.

"Oh my god. Holy mother of moon. I- Y/N. I owe you." Quickly, without even thinking that there were still a bunch of people lingering in the same room— Lizzy let out a childish squeak and rushes towards the rack.

Smiling fondly at her, you decided to walk around. Honestly, you weren't really that considerate towards this part of the lifestyle. Due to that, you admit your knowledge around this area wasn't really arguable. That's one of the main reason as to why you asked for Lizzy's help for your first date, at the first place.

As you continue your steps, aimlessly turning your head and body towards some certain racks—you felt a bit fidgety at the thought of that date night came across your mind. Foolishly trying to hide your smile from people who were already throwing concern gazes at you.

"Act normal Act normal Act normal—"

"Y/N? Kinda need your help here." Lizzy's voice pulling you out of trance as soon as your mind was thinking many plans to escape from these people.

Such a savior, thank God.

"Yeah, sure. What do you need me for?" You asked, attention fully attached towards your best friend.

"Wait for me in the dressing room, pretty pretty please? I need your help to choose." Nodding as a response, you turn your body around to try to find the dressing room.

As soon as your feet drags your longing body towards the room, you sigh in defeat from the weighted reality. Plopping onto one of the leathery couches that were neatly arranged in the dressing room, you hate to admit that the exhaustion was already beginning to creep up under your skin.

An enough comforting silence filling the atmosphere, you decided that perhaps to fill in some boredom as you wait for your friend, might as well pick up where you left off in the mysterious book about Elysian Town.

That one book where you first learned about werewolves and their wholesome mysteries. Basically the book who plays as the rabbit hole for you.

Focused, you passed by pages after pages—Of course, not before stopping at the page in which the name of your grandmother was hand-written by the writer themselves.

Was it really your grandmother though?

You don't really know, It could be one of the people in this town that you have yet to know their names. Of course! , there's no way the name Liliana only belongs to your grandmother in this town.

Moving forward, your eyes practically glued onto the book. Once again, fully spellbound by its magic of words. Passing by pictures of werewolves, the examples of their supposedly pack, their rituals, their inhumane habits until a certain picture manages to freeze the time.

There was a picture of 5 people, women to be more precise if you would simply judge by their petite figures. All of them were widely smiling to the camera, attaching their elbows towards each other. They were wearing these sorts of medieval-like raven tone dresses that flow gracefully until the ground.

As you observe more, you could see this was conceivably another community in the town that you haven't really intrigued enough to check. However, Perhaps you really do need to check this community out—seeing how the women in the middle was looking oddly too familiar for your senses to pick out.

"Is that..."

"G-grandma..?" Whispering, your body froze in utter shock. The little hairs on your skin rises up from the appalling feeling at the pit of your stomach.

Your point finger stopped at the description below the picture.

'The Witch's Coven in Elysian Town. Proud to say it has been 4 years with Liliana.'

"Wait- Witches? As in Witchcraft? Coven?? Magic, spells and potions??" Widening your eyes, the room suddenly felt all to heavier now. Whether it was from the air conditioner's machine nor was it from the new fact you just attained, you couldn't possibly care.

Your thoughts were too busy reminiscing and recalling the scene of the other night—Cauldron, a cat, sage and rosemaries with your grandmother at the middle of the night.

"That would explain it... But seriously, A witch?? They exist?? Oh my god." You laid your spine gently at the couch, feeling somehow still shocked at the thought of your grandmother being an actual Witch.

A Witch.

A literal Witch!

Those people who always participate in potions and strange unusual elements, those who are always judged either as the bad guys in movies or the misunderstood ones, those who have the stereotypes such as Pointy nose, Frizzle hair, Red Zits, A Freaking Flying Broom. With the color of purple and green being their only apparent colors in movies.

But if she is, then does that mean this writer—Atlas— is my...grandfather? Again, If so, Where is he? What happened—

Groaning in exhausted confusion from all this informations, Lizzy suddenly step inside your area. Her bright face and an amazing dress hugging her fit frame. At that exact moment, you decided to just put aside this matter for future purposes. Tonight, you're just going to focus on the celebration.

_____

"Ugh, Why do we even have this kinds of celebration."

"Son. If you want that Nintendo switch or whatever it is by tonight, I would behave nicely if I were you."

"Fine omg, whatever."

You nibble your bottom lips teasingly as your ears catches the conversation between a mother and a child right behind your figure that was walking closely with Lizzy in the Town Hall. Stealing a short glance to observe both of them, you saw the little pout on the young boy's lips as he turn his back towards his mother. You laughed at the pettiness.

Ah, poor kid.

"Oh shoot, my brother's here. I gotta find him." the woman right beside you cursed, earning your focus on her. "You okay on your own?" Asking you the question, her soft tanned skin brushes at yours gently with a nudge from her shoulders.

Observing her appearance for The Celebration, you couldn't help but to smile.

Lizzy was dressed beautifully tonight. Her curly hair being let loose freely exactly shoulder-length. The curls being free from any types of rubber to hold it down really sparks the volumes of it and you had to admit, It really suited her much more.

"You should free your curls more." You unconsciously mumbling the words within your thoughts.

"Should I..?? Meh, I'll take it. Anyway, I'm going to be dead if I don't find my brother in any second from now. Are you sure you're all good?"

"Of course, I'm just gonna be a loser in the corner." Lizzy lets out a laugh at that and rushes away without a second thought. Mingling with the busy crowd easily.

You sighed lowly as you advert your eyes towards the crowd of people in this Celebration. A bunch of them talking about wolves, history of the full-moon celebration and etc. Sometimes, you could even catch a glance of people mentioning werewolves as in theoretically.

'..Oh how I wish they know about the beautiful creatures. Speaking of werewolf, I think Jungkook isn't here..'

Feeling a little bummed, you look up towards the sky above. Somehow, the night feels a little bit too odd. It was as if the moon was watching the people under it dancing within his luminance, people chattering and celebrating upon the moon itself. Stars seems to be much brighter tonight, its light flickers repulsively.

You close your eyes, breathing in slowly. Accepting all the senses flowing through your brain. Sounds of feet cackling on the ground, people whispers, the smell of pinewood and baked foods.

"Ooh wait! Don't tell me they baked cupcakes—" As you were about to move your body, intending to reach out for foods. A pair of muscular arms snaked around your tiny waist, draping its warmth immediately behind your body.

Alarmed, you were ready to kick some balls of this person before a voice appearing at the side of your neck cuts off your intention.

"Princess, are you hungry?" The familiar voice rang immensely loud into your left ear, processing it within the brain—which I might say, a bit malfunctioning due to certain reasons—and immediately leaving the right ear.

Shuddered, you reply. "A-ah, Jungkook? Is that you?" A hummed chuckle reverberates on your neck as you felt a sudden weight being planted on your shoulder. Jeon Jungkook was resting his chin on the spot, his nose and lips being dangerously near the skin of your bare neck.

"Of course, Princess." He answered. "Were you expecting someone else?" As he whispered the question, the bare skin of yours felt a little bit too alive, too sensitive under his touch. Your heart beats harder, harder and harder.

"No, of course not. I.. I was just a bit shock, that's all." You said. "...I thought you didn't came."

"Hmm, I'm sorry. I was actually watching you from the back, you know?" He mumbled, burying his face right at your neck as you let out a shivering breath. Slowly—He moves along his body side to side, following the muted beat that was echoing from the dancing floor and instantly, your body deliberately follow along without hesitance.

It was truly, unexpectedly comforting.

"Ah so that's why, you creep." You push your elbow at his abdomen, earning an amused chuckle from him.

"Did you know I was going mental there? I was barely holding myself."

Confused, you were about to turn your head towards his direction and wonder why. Yet, the next thing he did succeeded to creep those cold shivers running down your spine. Jungkook lazily placed his lips onto your neck, pampering the spot with soft caress.

Instinctively, you fist your hand tightly to try to control yourself at the sudden affection. "..Holding from what?"

"The wanting to break you."

What—

"You're so divine, love. Did you know that? I was going insane. Thinking of the many ways I can fit you in my hold, hm..exactly like this." He sways his body to the side once more, your body following along as the mind of yours trying to process what he says throughly without the feeling of embarrassment.

You didn't even notice when your tongue deliberately swipe your bottom lips, gracing your teeth on it out of poor habit.

Unfortunately, Jungkook managed to catches that alluring sight. He looks at your lips silently with a darkening gaze.

Unaware of his action, Jungkook tightened his grip around you making you squealed in surprise. You whipped your head towards him, eyebrows perked in a questioning way.

"Princess. Don't make it harder for me." He breathed, the shining light from his golden eyes seems to flickers in a new shade of tone. The golden color turns a bit rusty, dimmed almost. His voice drops an octave lower, you might even dare to say.

Fidgeting with your dress nervously, you open your mouth a few times, clearly indicating your intentions to say something. To reply to him in any form, any way. Yet, you found no voice left inside your vocal chords—you were just simply a bit too awestruck by him.

It seems for you that Jungkook picked up the odd gesture, seeing your hazy gaze. The corner of his lips tugs upwards smugly, slightly smirking as he say with a bit of a pride "You're looking a little bit too drunk, don't you think?"

'Jeon Jungkook, you little prideful shi-'

How dare he teased you in this situation—

Flustered, You threw away your gaze somewhere else. Trying to think of possible comebacks at him under your hazy, unfocused mind. The man was clearly enjoying this as his view, seeing you all so hot and flustered. He lets out an amused laugh, bopping your nose.

"Adorable." He laughed. "I'm going to get a drink, I'll get you some okay? Wait here for me." He briefly pecked your cheek all so suddenly. As you turn your head towards him again, eyes turning to sparkle with wondrous gaze—Jungkook felt a sudden ache to just kiss you right then and there, yet again, He holds it.

"I'll be back."

He shouted all too willingly before rushing into the crowd, bumping shoulders after shoulders from the people surrounding him. As you quietly watches his figure walking away, a trembling deep breath left your lips immediately. Heart thumping loudly inside of you, you could almost feel it jumping out of your chest. The air feeling abruptly numb against your skin.

"Y/N! oH MY GoD!! THERE YOU ARE WHERE WERE YO>]]^\*]+|€]+]"

"Huh—" A figure came running towards your way, strong hands wrapping around your petite form as it pulls you into their body with forced gravity. "oH mY goD- LIZZY." You whisper-shouted, a bit shocked by her sudden action.

Okay, maybe not a bit.

"Where were you?!! I was looking for you everywhere."

"Liz! I told you I would be in the corner." You whined, pulling her body away from you to create an enough distance since you were beginning to feel as if the air was being pulled out of your lungs with forced. "Oh shit- that wasn't a joke?!" She asked, eyes widening.

"What? no!" You answered, finally able to breathe properly. "Why are you looking for me anyway?"

"Actually, I was going to introduce you to my brother. My bad, I didn't even realized I haven't introduce the both of you." Right at that exact moment Lizzy uttered those words, A familiar man came into the view.

It was her brother.

Lizzy's brother stops his steps right beside her body. His frame is so imposing, so dominant that you almost wanted to just run away right then and there. Nonetheless, it has way fewer effects than what you felt with Jeon Jungkook. The feeling is too foreign for your taste.

Yet still, There was something about him that felt so dangerous—in a bad way though—so strange, unusual for you to feel, to sense and you despise that.

Silently glaring at him, you saw how his lips twitch in a prideful manner.

"Brother, this is my best friend—Y/N." The man almost immediately gesture his hand forward. The lingering hand made you feel that this introduction and getting-to-know-each-other session was almost forced, you eyed him in suspiciously, your eyes daring.

As you take his hand, Lizzy finally introduced him while putting her arms around his shoulders.

"Y/N this is my brother," She said.

"Min Yoongi."

____

^here's the visual representation of Yoongi's appearance in this book <3

So yup! This is the result of the votings. Thank you for voting/participating in it 🥺. Don't worry for those who vote Hoseok, i'm thinking of ways to bring our sunshine here JSJSJSJS. Also, remember when I say this involve shipping? Yeah, you'll see.

Thank you for the wait, reading this and
ily!! <33

-Z,xoxo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

105K 3.7K 43
Namjoon: prince of werewolves Taehyung: prince of vampires Seokjin: orifiel/ angels who protect the forest Yoongi: death J hope : guardian angel...
1K 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
78.5K 4.2K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...
250K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...