IN LOVE (Complete) √√

Autorstwa heartwrote

story about a girl who have long hairs and she is non serious person her life changed after meet his brother... Więcej

IN LOVE💜 Cast..
rapunzel 👧 1
#my brother in law👻 2
closer than you imagine 👥3
first time 👀4
#__my son 😂5
bad girl #__😡6
durnk girl .😭7
save 😇...8
sorry sohyun 😑9
you'll be okay10👍
guaid 11....📷
pure ....12🌷
umbrella....13☔
14...theif 🐆
15...trip👫👬
16 why? 😫 .....
ugly me .🙀17
Heart.18 💓
Her secret .⏳19
Truth .😑20
I love her.21💕
ture face .👦22
kidnapping.🚗23
passion of kiss😘.24
first heartbeat💓 .25
love.26💓
cheap 💔.27
engagement💍.28
it's over 🙅.30
aching hearts💔.31
different paths .🌁 32
Melting heart💙 .33

Hate & regret.😷29

588 42 18
Autorstwa heartwrote

As she pushed Taehyung and closed the door, Taehyung started banging on the door loudly...........
She was not opening the door but Taehyung was still knocking on the door.............If you don't open the door, I will break it again, "Taehyung shouted.............
Don't let it cause a commotion.....
Thinking this, sohyun opened the door............
What are you doing here? You are a liar......

You were playing with the feelings of both of us sisters.....i considered you a serious and sincere person.........But you don't deserve it..........You never once thought about what would happen to me..............You are like the people who hate me.....But those people are better than you, they show me their hatred in front of me..........And you took revenge on me in the guise of love, not knowing why...........You must have had a lot of fun doing that....... Like all of people,I never thought you would do that. I loved you with all my heart.........But you have fooled me............Listen to me once. Give me a chance to tell you something, Taehyung begged her........I do not want to hear anything........Don't think that I didn't tell yoona because I believe in you.......I didn't tell her I didn't want her to be upset.........she is very happy to be with you so I did not tell her anything.......
I don't want the misunderstanding between me and unnie to increase.......
And let people take advantage of it........
Sohyun stared at Taehyung angrily and said.............I don't know who you are anymore, you are just my brother-in-law to me.........Don't get in my way next time..............
And don't even follow me, sohyun said, and closed the door again..............I hate you...........I regret why I loved you..........

Open the door,open the door
Taehyung knocked on the door with both his hands............ He shouted...........

Sohyun placing both her hands on her ears....So that the sound of her shouting did not reach her ears........
Go go sohyun shout ............

Taehyung angrily approached his car and kicked the bumper of his car..........

Morning......

Taehyung was sitting in his office wondering how to deal with this problem.........He picked up his phone and asked the secretary to send sohyun in my cabin...............

It's been an hour but sohyun hasn't come to Taehyung's office yet. He angrily stood by the window and saw that she was busy..............He then called his secretary again and asked him to send sohyun to my office why she had not come yet.............

Sir,I told her but she said she is too busy,...... I will give you your message again.............secretary said.........

Taehyung called Sohyun's number but she hung up...........He became convinced that sohyun was constantly ignoring him..........

An hour later.........

Door knocked.........
Yes, come in........Taehyung said looking at his laptop......

Sir, you called me. I'm sorry. I was busy with some work, so I came late......
Sohyun bowed her head in her professional manner...........sohyun's attitude had changed completely....

Taehyung hurriedly got up from his chair and walk next to sohyun....... He lovingly took her hand.......Where have you been? I've been calling you since morning. Why didn't you come?....he asked with the mixture of care and worry..........
She quickly shook her hand from taehyung..........Mam yoona has changed my duty, now my duty is with Miss Nari and I like working with her........sohyun stared at him in a stern tone and said...........

Why are you working with her? She bullied you ...........Taehyung said anxiously........No matter, I'm used to it. I'm leaving now. I have a lot of work to do.......sohyun said and left without wasting time.........Taehyung was very upset by Sohyun's behavior and kicked the chair in anger........

Few hours later...............lunch time.....

Taehyung saw that everyone was eating but Sohyun was not among them. He started looking for here and there........

When he went to the roof, he saw sohyun standing on the roof..........The two looked at each other........Sohyun was about to leave when suddenly Taehyung grabbed her hand............
Please listen too me....You didn't give me a chance to say anything. Listen to me once.........Taehyung said bringing her closer to him.........Now I have no time to talk about what you have to say.............
Leave my hand.......sohyun angrily said........... no, I will not leave you. Taehyung hugged her.......Sohyun broke hug and push him back ....don't you dare to touch me again........don't know what game you are playing but remember that I am silent because of my sister............
You said that there was a deal between the two of you but now it seems to me that my sister is ignorant of all these things.......If she didn't like you, she would never agree to marry you or get engaged to you........I'm no a kid......i can feel my sister's feelings for you.........
None of your words will affect me.......
I don't need your explanation...........
I stop liking you.........i cannot steal the person belong to my sister ........
And she walk......................

Next day.....................

Yoona POV:

Even though I was suspicious of my sister, her attitude is the same as it used to be..........She doesn't even look at Taehyung these days............Maybe he treated her like a little sister and I misunderstood them........... I have to arrange a picnic where we can all go and stay together..........and take away the bitterness between each other.............

........................

Yoona called sohyun and joonki to her cabin............taehyung was already in the room...........

It's been a long time since we've all been together..............I have made all the arrangements and I will not listen to anyone's denial.....yoona said

I can't go i have a lot of work........sohyun said...... But I will go. I have no work anyway...and sohyun will also go with me. Don't worry, we will definitely come. I will bring her with me........
joonki said with big smile........

Next day.............

Yoona had already booked cottage near the beach...............They got there.........
They were all very tired and began to rest in their rooms.............Taehyung and yoona got up in the morning and went for a walk........yoona always clung to Taehyung.....sohyun was constantly ignoring him, she was behaving he was invisible...........

Night............

Joonki was standing on the beach watching the waves........Sohyun saw from her room window that joonki was standing outside on the beach ........
She also came out and stood next to him...........
"What are you doing here?" Sohyun asked with a smile..........I couldn't sleep, so I thought, come out in the fresh air......what about you? Joonki said.......

Same here ,I couldn't sleep either.....sohyun said with smile........
Sohyun,I realized that you have changed a lot, you are not my stupid sohyun like before......You used to smile a lot, but now you have changed completely......joonki asked her with curious face..........

Now sohyun has grown up oppa, life
has made me very mature ........just like you......
Sohyun said this with a sad smile hiding tears............

do not say that,The pain stays with you as long as you hold it and feel it...........
But the day you stop feeling the pain, the pain is also kept away from you.......throw it.....
I can't see you like this..... I know you're upset because of your parents........
Look at me....I'm recovering.... And soon I'll be happy man........joonki said to her ..........yes sohyun said with soft smile.........
Sohyun .....joonki whisper .........
Yes.....sohyun said taking her eyes off the waves..... Catch me.... Saying this, joonki ran towards the waves of the sea........I don't want too sohyun said loudly....Hearing this, joonki came to him and pour water on her........and they both ran after each other...and started playing with water...........
but someone was watching them.......
Taehyung was watching everything from the window of his room............

He was very angry and very jealous........
..............................

Ahhhhh I'm tired. I'm going home. Will you come in? sohyun said with rush breath............No, you go. I'll be here for a while.......I'll come back later........joonki said ......
Okay good night oppa .....sohyun said with smile .............

But as soon as she entered through the door, taehyung grabbed her hand and led her to the corner............

Taehyung covered her lips with his hand so that she could not speak.....He held her very tightly.............

Why are you doing this? Are you testing me?you want me to lose myself?Taehyung said in whisper........
He was saying all this but sohyun was busy freeing herself from his grip.......
Don't move,....... You know my grip...
I remove my hand from your lips but don't speak too loudly.....understand......
Otherwise everyone will know and I will not hesitate to tell everyone......that what is between us........taehyung whispered to her.........

Stop this.........What do you want? I don't know what your motive is?..........Stay away from me........Do you want me to die or do you want to kill me?
Sohyun said in a low voice in anger........

What are you saying you know me i can't hurt you.........you think I'm that much cheap..........You're trying to jealous me...........Seeing you both together makes my blood boil...........don't test my temper.......Taehyung said with anger plus sad ton.........

Why would i do that,me and oppa are natural........If you think there is something else between us, i don't care what you think........This is my life and I can do whatever I want............sohyun said with anger in low voice ton.......

Taehyung grabbed her arm tightly again with anger and jealousy...........
Let me go.........sohyun whisper with moving herself.......Sohyun don't do this to me,I can't live without you ..........Taehyung pleaded with her in a compulsive and offensive tone............
If you think that by doing such a thing I will get into your words, then you are mistaken..........sohyun stair at him with anger and said .........taehyung was getting irritate from her behavior........
He tried to kiss Sohyun........
But Sohyun turned his face away with anger............Taehyung stared at her turned face for a second........his eyes got wet.......He tried to kiss her again.......
But this time she did the same act........

Taehyung looked at his face and smiled sarcastically...........I did not know that your faith in me was so crude............
I always treated you with love because I couldn't hurt you........ But you have compelled me to show you.......... now see,.. what I can do............Taehyung forcibly turned her face towards his own...............and start kissing her on lips...........sohyun started punching him on the shoulder with both hands.........
She wanted to free herself........But nothing was affecting Taehyung...... .
He was kissing her very deeply........
He was forcibly opening her lips with his own......He put his tongue between her lips and took it inside her lips.............And he started sucking her lips............taehyung kiss was deep full of and passion sohyun was unwillingly seduced...........She could not control herself.......Taehyung's kiss bring all the loving moments in Sohyun's mind..........
And she went to the weak because she loved him.............
She stopped rescuing himself.........He put his hands on Taehyung's waist, with which she was beating him.........and tears welled up in their eyes...........

When Taehyung felt that Sohyun had calmed...... He thought that now she will listen to him patiently.............
He slowly stopped the kiss.............

Sohyun downed her head in embarrassment..........Taehyung lowered his head and looked into her eyes.....
He wiped away her tears.......gently ......
Taehyung embraced Sohyun because he knew that his behavior was not good......
He forcibly kissed her...........
Just stay like this........I can't stand your hatred............How many days have passed since I hugged you?.........I have been hated by people all my life.........
The moment of peace for me is when you are with me..............You don't know how much trouble I'm in..............Just believe me I will never deceive you...........

Don't ask anything now,i will tell you the whole truth when the time comes .........i can't hide anything from you.........Taehyung said without breaking hug with politeness.............without looking at her..........her just cover her in his chest..............

Sohyun was listening him in hugging position............sohyun's height was smaller than Taehyung's...........she broke hug and raised her head and looked at his face........She looked exactly like a sad kid............Taehyung pulled back the hair scattered on her face with both his hands............Her face was completely wet with tears..... Taehyung wiped her face with palms of his both hands..........
Sohyun started looking at him with very innocent eyes..................

But before sohyun could say anything..........The sound of something falling came............sohyunshocked Taehyung and ran to her room...
She locked her room...............

Taehyung followed the voice in surprise.........
He went to the kitchen and saw yoona standing in the kitchen........What are you doing here?taehyung asked her..........

I was thirsty, I came to the kitchen to drink water, in the dark I could not see anything,I broke the glass...........yoona said.....

It doesn't matter,....go to your room..........
This yoona has sworn that,...... whenever I start doing something good, it gets worse.....Taehyung Was muttering............

Sohyun POV:

I don't know what to do. I was so compelled in that weak moment........
I have to get out of here........No matter how hard I try, I can't hate him.....
I want to believe it but when I see my sister's face........she looked very happy.........I will remain silent until Taehyung or unniee tell me the truth........

If Taehyung is playing a game again, I will not be fooled by him..........

I was badly involved in him, I deeply love him...... but he was just gaming on me .........I can't love the man my sister loves...........,
I don't want to believe him, I need to stay away from him............

.........................................

Morning

They gathered at the breakfast table........
Taehyung thought that everything was fine between him and sohyun after the incident that night.....He was happy to think that.............

The servants were putting breakfast on the table............Taehyung was staring at Sohyun with mischievous eyes.......without being notice........He was playing with his lips with tongue to tease sohyun........

He was teasing with naughty acts Sohyun without anyone noticing ..........

When Sohyun looked at him, he was already staring at her and smiling and winked his eyebrows at the same time
Sohyun looked at him and took a deep breath......and ignored him .............

Taehyung realized that she was ignoring him again...............he start doing eye contact with her

Unnie ,I want to go ,I have a very important job to do...........sohyun said ..........ignoring eye contact with Taehyung .............

But we are on a trip yoona said .......
Its important unnie trust me.........
We will make plans after your wedding....Sohyun said ..
Taehyung shocked with sohyun words..........At night, I assured her of everything, but suddenly in the morning, why did she behave like this?........taehyung was thinking........

Okay, but how are you going?yoona asked......... Joonki oppa will drop me.. Sohyun said ....... Ahh yes yes I have urgent work so I also go.......We are leaving you both here so that you can enjoy..... Joonki said with big laugh........

Well, I leave you guys at the door.....yoona said......
Everyone left the table except Taehyung

Joonki and sohyun were sitting in the car ............to return..........

Taehyung angrily threw the spoon on the wall.................

Evening........

Taehyung was in a bad mood because sohyun had left..........
Yoona came in front of yoona wearing a very strange kind of dress and sat close to him.........
Her body was visible from her clothes.......she was in romantic mood.........she was holding two glasses of wine in her hand..............
She gave one glass to Taehyung and took the other glass herself...........

Taehyung POV:

This is what happened to her. Why is she coming to me in these type of clothes?
These two sisters are weird.........
One sticks with me all the time........

And the other one i want to bring closer to me runs away from me...... .

At the moment I have to get rid of yoona's romantic mood...........
Me and body is only for my love .........

Continue.....................

Don't miss upcoming
Last four chapters.................

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

382 61 13
a rich girl with secret what happened if she get married to a dangerous mafia kim taehyung No love just hate and needs Of completing mission of W...
17.9K 616 28
This is my first time writing a ff please support me 🥰 This is a story about a CEO daughter named Y/N she has a boyfriend. named KIM TAEHYUNG. y/n...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.6K 55 23
This is a Taehyung ff. In this ff y/n is a very talented girl with a beautiful voice and amazing dance skills. But her parents think it's a waste of...