Nerd Of The Year ( Published...

De MsBookAddict

Who is a nerd ?? A person who is a bookworm ? Someone who wears big glasses ?? A loner ??? Meet Neveah Gail H... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32-part 1
Chapter 32-part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus 2
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Bonus book.
Interview with a Magazine

Bonus 1

58.9K 1.8K 150
De MsBookAddict

Hello,

This is the last time I am posting a chapter in this book, so I am the saddest person right. Just don't want this book to get over.

Now, many people have been asking about the 'The Duff' sticker on the cover. Well, Wattpad has selected this story and they will be promotimg it along with the movie in the movie' official page. This makes me so happy.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. I decided to uplaod this chapter today bacuse I love you all and you all are my Valentine.

Enjoy,for one last time.

PS: IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES REGARDING THE WEDDING RITUAL, PLEASE DO INFORM ME.  

PSS: Also, I will be uploading my other books soon, check them out! 

***********************************************************

Bonus 1

“You look yummy tonight.” Easton commented, his eyes raking my form. I narrowed my eyes at him through the mirror I am staring at right now.

“I so wish I could say the same to you.” I replied with a smirk on my face, thinking about the reaction I am going to receive. But he surprised me when he smirked back and walked to me so that he was standing exactly behind me.

“You weren’t saying that last night baby.” He whispered in my ear and quickly averted my eyes from him thinking of a quick comeback.

“Don’t even think of saying something smart when we both know that it is the truth.”

“Fine. I enjoyed last night.” I said truthfully.

“How much?” He pushed my hair from one side and was about to kiss my neck when I pushed him away.

“It took my three hours to apply makeup and do my hair; you are not going to spoil it.” I quickly re-arranged my hair back to its original position.

I wanted to look really good for Ma’s wedding. I was wearing a strapless silk ruby red gown with gold earrings and heels. The dress was tight till my waist after which it was flowy.

I was arranging my bangs which I acquired when I recently cut my hair when I felt something cool on my neck. Easton pushed my hair to one side again and was fastening a beautiful necklace.

It wasn’t just some necklace, it was the Luna necklace. Well, that’s what they call it. It was the same necklace that I had brought from some shop long ago. Apparently, it was designed for every Luna while the black stone one was meant for Alpha.

“It looks nice, beautiful.” He looked at me with eyes full of love. A small smile graced my lips as we looked at each other through the mirror.

“Enough lovebirds, we have a wedding to attend.” The moment was broken by the bride itself. I turned back to look at her. She looks gorgeous.

“Wow! I don’t know who looks better, you or my Nev.” Easton complimented and Ma blushed.

“Of course, my baby looks beautiful.” I went to her and hugged her. “You look beautiful Ma.” I said in her ear while squeezing lightly, not wanting to spoil her dress.

We let each other go and Ma looked at me proudly with tears almost brimming her eyes. “You have grown so much.” She stated and I scoffed.

“It is not my wedding my dear mother. It is yours and don’t you dare cry. Dot want Brian to run off when he sees you without make-up.” I joked trying to get Ma to laugh. I smiled when my statement had the desired result.

 “And I always look good, don’t I?” I turned at asked Easton.

“Yeah.” He replied quickly, wanting to please me.

“Okay, come on now. It is time for us to leave.” I said looking at the clock on the wall.

Easton parked the car at the allotted space and escorted Ma out of the car. Claire was waiting outside along with Gabriella welcoming all the guests. As soon as Georgy’s mom saw us, she scowled. Easton let out a low growl in reply.

“You try anything today Gabrielle and I promise you that you will leave my territory in pieces.” Easton growled and I pulled him back.

“Easton, calm down.” I warned him. Even I was angry but I didn’t want to create a commotion. I wanted everything to be perfect and nothing is going to spoil it. Not even my mate and definitely not my mother who looked like someone kicked her.

“I am sorry.” He said looking at Ma.

“Come on Ma, smile. I won’t allow anyone to ruin this day and this includes you.”

“So bossy.” She smiled and then commented.

“Yeah, so perfect.” Easton muttered out of nowhere.  He always does that. Saying things like this. Usually it happens only when we are alone but it is so embarrassing in front of Ma!

 “Someone is in love.”

“Yup, you are and that’s why you are getting married. Now let us get the wedding started.” I dragged both of them to the Walter backyard where the wedding is to be conducted. Everyone was seated at their places and even the decorations are perfect.

I went to Ma who was standing with Easton just outside the yard so that no one sees the bride.

“So Ma, are you ready to get married?”

The song was played. The flower girls entered first who were Brian’s twin cousin nieces followed by Rick who is the ring boy. He looked so cute in that white tux of his. Melissa was walking to the aisle next wearing a sky blue dress which was the color Ma chose for the wedding.

She is the bridesmaid while I was giving Ma away.

“Ma who is giving you away?” I asked her while checking the list of all the items to be brought. I was sitting on the sofa and Ma was cooking dinner.

“You.” She answered.

“What?” I stood up abruptly and went to kitchen.

“Are you alright? I mean, that sounds funny Ma. Besides you should choose someone like Peter.” I suggested he was one of her oldest friends anyway.

“No Neveah, I want you to do it. You are my only strength baby. You are my heaven. That is why I named you Neveah. You are my lifeline.”

I hugged her tightly. “Thank you Ma. I love you so much.”

So here we are. “Are you ready?” I asked her with a nervous smile. I was so excited that this is happening.

“Yes, I am ready to do this.” I held on to her arm tightly.

Everyone stood up when we walked down the aisle.

We both walked down the aisle. Brain was waiting at the altar along with his father and Xavier, who is his best man while Peter and Amy were standing on the first row on one side while Easton and Georgy were on the other side.

As I looked at Easton, he winked and blew a kiss to me. I winked back at him while Georgy smirked looking at us.

We stood facing Brian who only had his eyes for Ma.

“Who is giving away the bride?”

“I am.” I announced.

Vows were exchanged along with words of love and then it was over. Gina Huber is now Gina Walter. I watched both of them dance looking so much in love.

“They look beautiful right?” Melissa asked me, having finished her customary dance with Xavier. The guy looked really sad for some unknown reason. When I asked Easton about it, all he said that it is Karma biting him in the ass.

“Yup,” I answered. “So do you.” Melissa looked like some photo shoot model right now.

“Please, I always look this good. Ask your bff.”

“So didn’t want to hear this. Now I will have nightmares about you both.” I shuddered, even thinking about it.

“I am sure that Easton will be more than happy to console you.” She said with a glint in her eyes. I pretended not knowing what she is saying, instead looked at my new official father who was calling me for a dance.

“Bye Mel.”

I have danced so much that my feet are aching like hell. So, I decided to do the one thing that I have wanted to since I entered this place. Eating the cake. I was on my third slice when I was lifted and placed on top of someone who turned out to be none other than Easton.

“Happy?” He asked me, stealing a piece of my cake.

“Very. Have you talked to Amy?” I picked up the taboo subject.

“Nope.” I sighed, not knowing what to say.

“I need some time baby. I will talk to her, soon.” Satisfied by his answer, I resumed my previous action.

“Have you ever thought about your father, Nev?” Easton asked me out of nowhere.

“Many times but why are you asking me about this now and that too here?” There must be something. My thoughts were confirmed when he looked away.  

“Remember I was late to our first date?” I was so sure that he wasn’t going to turn up.

“Yeah.”

“I was searching about him. I wanted to know who he was because the only way you are my mate is that he is an Alpha, and a powerful one but somehow, I didn’t find anything about him. It’s like he doesn’t exists.” Easton said, still not looking at me.

“He doesn’t, at least to me. I don’t want to know about him Easton. I don’t care about his existence.” I put my hand on his cheek and pulled his head so that he was looking at me.

“But it’s my duty to inform you and I have. So let’s not waste our time thinking about him.”

I smiled and kissed him. He went to deepen it when I stopped him.

“Not here.”

“You are no fun.” He complained.

“You weren’t saying that last night.” I repeated his words from morning.

“I can’t wait to get you home. It’s a good thing we the house to ourselves the next week.” Ma and Brian were going to The Alps for a week which was their honeymoon destination. She wanted to take me too but I backed out, wanting them to be alone. Anyway Easton promised that he will take me there soon.

“Do all men think about one thing?”

“Kind off.” He answered and kissed me again.

 ****************************************  

For the last time,   

Vote   

Comment  

Fan   

Enjoy    

SUPRAJA 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

37 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
Always ✔ De KIRA

Ficțiune adolescenți

286K 11.6K 51
[COMPLETED] Logan and I were the nerds of Whitney High but it's not like we cared. I was his other half and he was mine. Best friends - we called ea...
214K 6.4K 26
Meet Rylie Summer, the popular nerd of the school, the girl who doesn't want any attention but gets them anyway. Meet Aidan Black, the Alpha to the...
631K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...