Forever Bitten (Ereri AU) [DI...

De wen_ur_actual_trash

During the first few days of the outbreak of a deadly disease that turned humans into decaying cannibals, Ere... Mai multe

Ride Away The Pain
Forever Alone
Empty Feelings
Dour Sunrises
Require Circuits and Wires
Did someone order KiriBakuDeku?
Death's Wish

Solitary Existence

143 17 12
De wen_ur_actual_trash

Word Count: 1874

Inspired by my Bestie, BisexualCricket , and my Wife, AseLesf ! :3

---

"MAMA, THERE'S something wrong with Papa," Eren Jaeger, a very passionate and sweet little boy, worriedly asked.

His mother, of whom he talked to in a very concerned manner, was in the laundry room of their small, yet quaint house that had been passed down in the Jaeger family for generations, folding some clothes that she had thrown in the wash earlier that day.

"What do you mean, honey? He's still at the grocery store, there's nothing to worry-"

"But there is, mama! He's just standing there in the living room looking all creepy and stuff." Eren wringed his small hands as he stared at the floor, trying to put on a brave face, when in reality he was a little scared for his dad. He was very unsettled with the situation, and his mother's ignorance didn't help.

What Eren said slightly disturbed his mother; her husband was not creepy in the slightest. He was a sweet, and invested man, creepy certainly was not a trait of his. Carla Jaeger, Eren's mother, set the T-shirt she was folding on top of the dryer, and walked towards the living room.

She strode into the lounge, preparing herself for what she could discover, only to find her spouse was standing in the middle of it, his hands twitching wildly at his sides. Carla hesitantly inched forwards, careful as to not make any sudden movements so she doesn't accidentally scare him.

"Love? Are you alright, Grisha?" When an audible answer, a groan mixed with a grumble, left his mouth, Eren's mother sped her movements up a bit, and was at her husband's side in record time, no longer skeptical about his strange actions.

Meanwhile, one of Erens only friends, best friends at that, walked out of his room where she was waiting for him to return, and made her way over to where Eren was standing in the hallway, peeking into the living room with only the top of his head and his eyes visible. She tapped his shoulder as she made it to him and tried to look past him, curious as to what he was looking at. Eren jumped a bit at her sudden presence, but quickly returned his sight of vision to his parents.

"Oh hey Mikasa. Are you okay?" Eren asked of his friend. Her face was completely stoic when he asked the question, not letting any emotion through, but Eren could easily notice the little furrow of her brow, a small indication that she was either upset or confused. He guesses she was the latter.

"I could ask you the same, Ere-"

A very loud and frightening growl could be heard not far from where the two close friends stood, causing both of them to snap their heads in the direction of the sound echoing throughout the small area.

Eren's father, Grisha Jaeger, was snarling, similarly time that of a feral animal, and grabbed his wife, snapping his jaw continuously in her face, almost as if he was trying to eat her. Carla was desperately trying to escape his hold, trembling in her boots out of fear of her husband.

His breath smelled of rotten eggs, and his right arm was covered in two huge bite marks that looked as decayed as his mouth smelled. His hair was disheveled, and his rectangular glasses were long forgotten on the floor, pieces of glass lying around them. Eren tried to go to his mother, scared out of his mind of what would happen to her, but Mikasa held him back, more anxious for her friend than the woman that she considered as her own mother.

Eren was close to breaking free from his friends' grasp, when his mother cried out in pain, an ear-splitting scream erupting from her throat as she crumpled in her lovers' arms.

"Mom!" Eren yelled out to her as he watched his father sink his teeth deep into her left shoulder.

"No, dad! What are you doing?!" Eren managed to wiggled out of Mikasa's arms and ran to his parents in terror, not fully grasping the situation at hand.

"Let go of her!" He grabbed onto his father's long trench coat, trying to pull him away from his mom. He tugged as hard as he could, successfully directing his attention on him instead of Carla.

The only problem was that it was now his own son that his father was after. Grisha bit as hard as he could while he still had his teeth in his wife's shoulder, then let go after a Eren tugged one his coat a few times, then whipped around to him, a predator-like glint in his eyes.

Eren's mother felt her knees knock together as she struggled to stay awake.

"Hey! Stay away.." She started to trail off as her vision became blurry from the blood loss. She clamped her right hand over her left shoulder, where Grisha had bitten her, and tried to stand up straight.

"Stay away, from our son!" She reached out with her left hand and grabbed onto Grisha's upper arm, slightly flinching from the pain, and forced him to face her before he did anything. Eren protested against this and hugged his father's leg, crying out to get his attention, but it was no use.

Grisha snarled as he pounced on his prey, biting harder and faster than the first time on Carla's uninjured shoulder. She screamed loud enough to shatter anything fragile within the vicinity, and collapsed onto the hardwood floor, breathing heavily and fighting to keep her eyes open.

Grisha snapped his jaw shut with a crazed look passing over his face, momentarily disgruntled by his wife's lack of strength. Carla picked her head up to the best of her ability and looked at her son, capturing his glassy golden-green orbs with her own, and whispering to him so that only he could hear what she had to say while they still had time.

"Eren, you have to leave. You can't stay here anymore. Take Mikasa with you and run far, far away honey. Okay? Run, Eren. Run." As she said these supposed last words to her son, she smiled appreciatively, seeming to be grateful for the several precious years she got to happily spend with him. An alarming thud sounded as Carla hit the floor with her husband on top of her, mouth open, ready to chomp her to bits.

Eren stood frozen in place, not believing that this was happening. Not believing that just the day before, him, Mikasa, his other friend, Armin, and his mother were all playing hide-and-seek in his backyard with smiles on their faces, only for it all to shatter less than 24 hours later.

He couldn't understand. He wouldn't.

"No, mom! He's gonna eat you! Don't let him hurt you! Let's run away together!" He didn't receive an answer though. All he got was a blood-curdling yell from his mother every few seconds, as her husband started to tear some of the flesh off her shoulders and arms with his teeth. Eren tried to pull his dad off of Carla, but the next, and definitely last, words that she forced out, stopped him. With the last remaining amount of strength she had, Eren's mother mumbled out,

"I love you, Eren Jaeger. You were my world." Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she slowly but surely was eaten alive in her spouses' arms.

"No!" Eren reaches for his parents, the people raised that him and cared for him, the people that were there to heal him if he accidentally scraped his knee from falling, or there to give him and his friends snacks if they went swimming. He reached for them, but he never made it. Mikasa finally managed to snap out of the horror-induced trance she was trapped in, and swiftly stepped in front of Eren. She grabbed his wrist, and bolted for the front door that was only a few feet away.

"No Mikasa, stop it! W-we can't-we dont-we can't leave her! Don't make me leave her!" Mikasa winced at the pain that clearly laced her best friend's voice, but she had no choice. She had to take him away. She had to make sure Eren was safe; just like she had promised only a couple years ago.

"Now, Mikasa. You and Armin are the only people my son truly trusts, aside from me and his father, and you have most likely noticed, my son can be quite...brash at times. He's a very stubborn boy, who's own courage may be his downfall in the future, even if it is one of his strengths. So I want you to promise me something. If you think he can handle it, have Armin promise the same thing the next time he visits, yeah?"

Mikasa nodded.

"Okay, good. Promise me, that you'll keep my son away from harm. Promise me, that even when he's trying to protect you and others, that you protect him in return."

Mikasa's eyes widened at the surprisingly big promise, but nodded nonetheless. She, after all, had told herself to make sure Eren didn't get himself in any danger before.

"Good girl." Carla smiled and ruffled Mikasa's hair, glad that Eren had such good friends.

Mikasa grabbed onto the front doors' handle and twisted it, throwing the door open in record time. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, not exactly sure as to where she should go, but allowing her subconscious to handle it, her brain too muddled with the sudden and scary events from seconds ago. After running for a couple minutes, she looked back at her brown haired friend, curious as to what state he was in. She was a bit surprised to find that his head was titled a little towards the ground, and tears running down his face.

The reason she was so startled was because he wasn't making any sound, and he wasn't making a sour face like how he usually does whenever he cried. Instead, he was completely stone cold, like how Mikasa is most of the time, and only had tears running down the right side of his face. It was unsettling to say the least.

She looked back in front of her, immersing herself deep in thought, genuinely confused as to what happened back at Eren's home. Thoughts swirled all throughout her brain, and soon took over her conscious mind. What will happen to Grisha? Why did he suddenly become a cannibal? Who bit him, and was the bite possibly responsible for the way he acted? Who will take care of Eren? He doesn't look okay now.

Will he ever be okay?

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I lub you all so much and I hope that anyone who reads and/or will read this book and all my other ones, enjoys their time reading!

Imma post the second chapter for this book either tomorrow or Saturday, so look forward to that :D

Anyways, that all for now, and,
To have a good day you shall!

-wen_ur_actual_trash
1897 words

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

241K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
748 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
3.8K 73 30
After the death of Levi's squad, he feels as if he has lost everything...that is until Hanji, his new neighbor, forces her way into his heart. Will...
9.9K 521 33
After a biochemically weaponized gas escapes a lab, all hell breaks loose. Billions get sick at once and the remaining people, unaffected, are deemed...