Us-An original mitzu fanfic [...

Twicepinkidle द्वारा

Mina- member of Twice Tzuyu-daughter of the Chous What will happen when 2 girls in different girls meet- In a... अधिक

Prologue
Ch.2--new members
Ch.3--second thoughts
Ch.4--it's her?
Ch.5-- fan sign
ch.6--fan sign (2)
Ch.7--Maybe I fell in love
Ch.8-i actually know...
Ch.9-contract signing
ch.10--photoshoot
ch.11-us
Ch.12-or else
ch.13--the truth I've been hiding.
ch.14--boom!
Ch.15-she's cheating??
ch.16-I LOVE YOU TOO (the end)
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
.
hi
GAMEEEE
ANSWERSSS
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2
New cover~

ch.1--wanna team up?

1.8K 54 12
Twicepinkidle द्वारा

Mina POV:

"Thank you for today!!!' My members and I greeted the workers, and stepped into the car.

Yup, I'm in a very very popular Idol group named Twice.

our members consist of Nayeon unnie, momo unnie, Jihyo unnie, me and dahyunie.

we've broke loads of records and im not bragging. It had been a very tiring day.

When we arrived at the dorm. I opened a game I've been playing for a year and so. I was thinking of what to do, and accidentally fell asleep while waiting for the new boss to come up 30 minutes later.

A message popped up in the chat section and woke me up I was unusual, and I thought It may be one of my fans... but I've never played this game in public, how did they find out?

but to my surprise, it was from a fan?

"Hey wanna team up? We're going for the new boss."

"are you good?"

"Yup, you can count on my and 2 team members. 4 good players are enough for this one." The person answered.

hmm...so this one think's she's good huh? Wait til she sees my skills. I thought

"Ok, add me as your friend and I'll teleport to you."

"ok."

Then, a notification popped up.

" tzuyoda requested to be your friend."

tzuyoda? This username seems familiar... oh I remembered now! I saw this username along with two more in a team competition. I didn't enroll with my members cuz we had work that time...

maybe she is good...as I remembered, the number of team members allowed in a team is 10 members...they had only 3, and they won first? This is getting interesting...

accept / decline

Tzuyoda sent you a message!

"hey."

I smiled unconsciously and teleported to where the new boss is.

there were 3 players standing in front. they opened our Mics. (of course I tried to hide my voice.)

"Hey, I'm Tzuyoda. Don't ask why, nice2meetu" player Tzuyoda said.

her voice was soft and calm, which made me feel safe...this is new...

"hi! I'm shyshyshy_1229! Nice to meet you! Do you like TWICE?" a bubbly voice popped up.

"hiiiii. I'm strawberry_cub. sorry for that, she's aways like this. Anyways, I heard you're quite good?." a young voice said.

"???" I typed. so they're fans of ours???

"let me explain." Tzuyoda said.

"Sorry for lying, we're actually not doing missions. We're recruiting clan members, and I've seen one of your videos that someone uploaded when you were accomplishing a mission. I think you have the qualifications to join our clan. We only recruit strong ones, so don't worry. I hope you'll take our offer, since the competitions in this game are all clan competitions, but you're not even in one. Of course, we have to give you a small test. you can bring at most 5 friends to join with you, of course they can't be too...weak. Well then, do you wanna join?"

"Sounds good. What do I have to do?" I typed. I like to be with strong ones.

"kill the boss by yourself in 10 minutes." Tzuyuoda said calmly.

"what the hell...no one can do it on their own without any help in 10 minutes...but I am Myoui Mina...and I'm sure they can too...since I trained them. I thought. (They refers to TWICE members here.)

"Okay." I typed.

"Good, I like your confidence. I hope you don't let us down."Tzuyoda said.

"Fighting!!!" Shyshyshy_1229 shouted.

"ouch sana my ears are hurting...Sorry." Strawberry_cub apologized.

"So shyshyshy_1229's name is Sana?" I asked.

"yeah..." Tzuyoda said.

"She's my sister, and the cub is my best friend. well one of the reasons they are quite good is because I trained them." Tzuyoda said, I could feel she was proud in her tone.

"Fighting Minguina!" Strawberry_cub said.

I stepped up to the stage and the boss appeared.after 6 minutes, I killed the boss successfully.

"wow..." Sana and the cub said. From their voices, they seemed amazed.

"I should've expected. you're definitely qualified. welcome to the clan."Clapping sounds came from Tzuyoda's mic.

"Player Tzuyoda has invited you to join her clan: Twiceland "

"Sorry about the name, I sana and the cub and my other friend insisted to change the name into this, cuz they're huge fans of TWICE." Tzuyoda said, feeling helpless.

"HEY! TWICE IS THE BEST GROUP EVER! I BET OUR NEW FRIEND MINGUINA IS A ONCE TOO CUZ HER NAME IS MINGUINA AND MINA'S NICKNAME IS PENGUIN!" Sana shouted, which made my ears hurt.

"Sana unnie I told you not to shout. Minguina, I strongly believe you're on the same boat with me right?" Tzuyoda said seriously.

I giggled at their conversation. Tzuyoda is savage and cute!!!

accept / decline

WELCOME TO 'Twiceland '

"Well then, welcome to the clan! We expect you to participate in clan competitions at least once a month, so we can keep our first place in the 5th server. If this game allows a person to have more than one account, we can sure take the first place in all 36 servers..." Tzuyoda muttered.

"though we have only 5 members including you, the other member is not here today, you'll meet her. Oh, I suppose your friends have at least half your skills?" Tzuyoda asked.

"yup, at least they can kill that one in 10 minutes." I typed back.

"sure, when will they be okay to take the test? We have to be fast or you guys will miss the annual competition where at the total 2381 clans in the 36 servers fight for the first place, the King of the clans. to win, our clan mates aren't enough..." Tzuyoda said.

"I'll bring them up tomorrow, the 5 of us work together, and we have a day off tomorrow." I typed.

"Okay, see you then, at 3 in the afternoon?" Tzuyoda asked.

"Sure. C u." I typed and sent friend requests to Sana and strawberry cub.

they accepted it and Sana asked. "Minguina, two more questions."

"ok." I typed.

"are you a Once and is Mina your bias?" she asked innocently.

I didn't know how to answer...

"Yeah, kind of." I typed.

"Yay!! our 5th member is a once too! It's now 4 to 1! Hahaha tzu you're still alone!" sana laughed.

"I see tzuyoda here isn't a fan of Twice?" I typed. I was kinda disappointed that she isn't a fan...I don't know why.

"yeah, I'm not a fan but doesn't mean I hate or dislike them. but I do find them pretty." Tzuyoda said casually.

"Well, I'll send you my friend's usernames and we'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" I typed.

"goodnight, sweet dreams~" Tzuyoda typed in our private chat. I smiled to myself and replied. "you too! dream of me ;)" I just realized what I did and wanted to delete it...but she saw it...too late...

"So you're a flirt? Happy to be your target" She typed and her icon went grey (She logged out)

I was blushing really hard...I'm very hot and my face was red while sending the member's usernames to her and logged out. leaned back to my chair, thinking of tzuyoda's calm voice...I keep thinking of it with no reason...I just met her for the first time...

"minari...mina! Are you okay??You're so red!!!" Jihyo asked, the members all gathered around me.

"I...I'm fine..." I said, trying to hide my blush but failed, instead it got redder and redder as I thought of what she said. "Happy to be your target."

"Minari, spill. Nayeon unnie stared at me seriously.

I decided they'll know soon, so why not tell them first? I told them about the test and the clan and sana and the 'cub' being onces, and their leader Tzuyoda, but she seems to be the youngest among them, and another member...I on't know her username... And I told them they'll be joining the clan tomorrow with me. Of course I left out the private chat..

-------------------------------------------------

yay so that's the end of chapter one... and I hope y'all liked it:)))

what do you think the TWICE members will say about Tzuyu sana and chaeyoung?

Vote and comment!!!

follow my Instagram account for some spoilerssss

acc: shiba_7321

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

247K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
202K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
75.4K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
9.1K 402 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...